Male HQ

Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)

tanuki

I have a Malay friend whom Parents are from Java. He has fair smooth skin with a pair of big eyes. He doesnt has the typical malay features and look like chinese instead. Those people who dun know him will speak to him in mandarin and he picked up some simple mandarin phrases as well. Tall with nice built. and very well mannered. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Photofrenzy

Hey, just wondering if this forum is still active cause i have a couple of Malay boys shirtless pic i grabbed on Facebook. I'm a Malay guy and i love Malay guys in SIngapore. They're all so hot & sexy. Do reply ASAP.....can't wait to share all the photos wiv u guys! =)

Guest MlySuckWell

Really love malay boys, especially the young, skinny and sissy type (but not many people like this type though).

Come across a few occasions where this type approach me and i got sucked off by them in public toilets.

Wonderful oral skill and they are so friendly and serve so well. Wud definitely want a regular mly cocksucker boy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Photofrenzy

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.....busy with assignments. Have uploaded some new photos. Go check my blog out! =)

• 1 month later...

For those into mature malay men :

fahrin-8.JPG

This one's familiar.

He's an actor in Malaysia

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

omg.. Fahrin Ahmad is mature malay guy? hahaha he's 32.. and he's the actor QEDWC is mentioning

I reckon maturity defined differently by many

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

yeah.. probably he has that mature 'abang-abang' look la..

Ahhhhh

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Nice pics posted. Keep it up. I like Fahrin Ahmad.

Looking forward to seeing more and having fun with Malay guys as it's been long while. =)

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kenny

All races in all countries have their share of sexy guys - and Malays too no less. Have had some very hot passionate xxx with Malay guys .... esp hot when they don't know English (sorry Sporean Malays! - but of course u're still hot as Sporeans :)) and not in the gay scene. Makes me hungry for one of those hungry non-scene Malays across the Straits... Yum!

Guest Kang

Yea! One time in Msia a hot Malay guy was so horny he pulled me into the bushes and kept asking 'makan telur saya!". Of course I obliged. And what manly swinging 'telurs' he has. He soon added hot juicy santan to them and all over my face. Till today if any manly voice says 'makan telur' I get auto hard!!

Yea! One time in Msia a hot Malay guy was so horny he pulled me into the bushes and kept asking 'makan telur saya!". Of course I obliged. And what manly swinging 'telurs' he has. He soon added hot juicy santan to them and all over my face. Till today if any manly voice says 'makan telur' I get auto hard!!

Makan telur saya

Makan telur aku

Makan telur abang

Semuanya memberahikan kan kan kan

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest taxi taxi taxi

Makan telur saya

Makan telur aku

Makan telur abang

saya mau sangat makan telur abang ziz !!!

telur bang ziz tentu sedap dan nikmat tiada dua nya !!

Guest taxi taxi taxi

Makan telur saya

Makan telur aku

Makan telur abang

saya mau sangat makan telur abang ziz !!!

telur bang ziz tentu sedap dan nikmat tiada dua nya !!

lol

― J'son M. Lee 

altho my dad is pure indo, i cnsider myself malay but i got different 1st time responses. Makcik at hawker stalls ask 'u want spoon'? in english when i ta pau. The thais cnfirm wil speak thai 2me whenever i in thailand, the malays here thot i filipino bt d funny thing is the philipinos know i'm malay at 1st sight. A pinoy actually thot i'm turkish. I think i hav an asian face-no matter wat country.

Guest russell

I do have to agree with some of you regarding the very flamboyant Malay gays out there but I believe there are many straight-acting ones who are very very deep in their closet.

I know because i'm one of them, I think I'm very straight-acting but haha i don't know why I'm 'obvious' to guys in my gym. But back to the topic, the reason why I don't want to be obvious is because once I proclaim it to the world, it's almost impossible to reverse that. And the Malay-muslim society in general is pretty much pressurizing many to conform, start a family etc. Do I see myself getting married? Yes. Will I have children with her? Yes (fortunately for me, any hole is arousing). Will I love her and be faithful? Yes (I'm a one-woman or man man). But do I want to settle down now? No, I want to have all the fun I want right now.

i am so called str8-acting and not obvious too, except when being spotted under the powerful gaydar!!! hahahaa...

i came out to my cousins first and let them break the news to their parents, so now all relatives knows about me. i feel not all malays still have that closed mentality of not accepting gays in general. its easier for the older generations to hear the news from their children then others. some storytellers would usually pass very prejudice remarks with the revealation. coincidentally, that happened before i met my current chinese bf and we are now staying at my place with my mum. the relatives do visit and so far i have not heard of any negative comments. my mum's sister actually said its lucky that my mum have two sons now....

true that in the malay community if you are out of the closet there is no turning back. (religiously, there is an escape clause callled "keinsafan" but thats another story!) it lies on the individual and his family/relatives acceptance, i am more happier out rather than always being questioned by the older relatives, asking when i am gonna get married, wants to matchmake etc etc... there is the malay obsession of procreation...

if one wants to talk about total culture clash and difference, my bf is a China chinese but schooled and works in singapore. speaks good english only painfully shy type with my family, he's adjusting to the closeness of the malay family ways. this is the 3rd year we are together. perhaps my relatives is more receptive to outside races marrying into the family as another two (hetero) female cousins married caucasians.

well, we can choose friends but we cant choose our family.

Sorry, got a bit sidetracked here. back to the subject of malay guys, yes some do take good care of their body, some dont - which is also the same with all races.

personally i dont mind malay guys as potential boyfriends, but as what some pointed out - one day some day, they would get married and procreate to make their parents and community happy, so we might be kinda left stranded out on our own. that is not what i want, since i feel commitment is life long. even after marriage there are those that still play in the gay circles which to me is not acceptable. personally speaking, you have decided to be married and then have a kid, you are now responsible to the wife and kids...

sexually malay guys do last longer, and we do need to hit the "channel walls" a bit harder coz we are no longer that sensitive due to the circumcision. thanks to the circumcision also we have big heads... some do like size, some find it too painful.... (its like a trick question when some guys says you are too big! big salah, small salah! hahaha)...i guess u know which camp my bf belongs too.....

cheers

Guest siders

most of them are bottom if they looks straight acting as well

lol! that's because the str8 looking ones (many are discreet) are not interested in you. so you only met the kind that would accept u. sorry dude.

Guest siders

LOL... I didn't know there were fetishes for my race as well... cos most men I know are going after Chinese boys. Makes me feel a lot better about being Malay. ;p

dude...you'll be surprised how popular we actually are..i mean...look at us...can we blame them?? lol!

Guest siders

well i think most of these malay guys in pics are straights.

no offence but most malay gays are quite feminine, v hard to find masculine malay gays. and most of them purposely speak with an accented english. of course i know not all are like that, but mostly the ones i see are like that.

seriously? let me tell u buddy, there are many hot str8 looking discreet malays out there...know why u never met them? No1. they are extremely discreet No 2. they prefer their own kind No 3. they stay away from the soft ones like the plague (hence I deduce that u must be soft too) No 4 ur not attractive enough to them. so what u see are the totally 'out' ones...and yeah...those are more flamboyant and feminine...and from my observation ...those look kinda average or below average...the hot ones are mostly discreet and manly...but in your case..u don't stand a chance.....sucks to be you.. cheers!

Guest siders

Malay boys with nice looks n hot bods r the best if u like manly animal rough almost rape like sex. If ur preference is that, they wil satisfy u greatly in bed. Mayb some of us need that occasionally..

But most of them age badly, probably from their unhealthy diets. They r stil only in their 30s before they start to completely lose their physical n sex appeal, whether married or not. They r like flames that burn very brightly at first but go out quickly.

I guess it applies to just about everyone who doesn't take care of their health tho.

Gosh! you must be surrounded by ugly people...i mean...bees are attracted to honey....

malay men don't have to do anything and we still look good...other races need the gym, foundation etc to maintain.....we just go natural...yet become the hottest property....u dunno how popular people of my race are at the saunas...

altho my dad is pure indo, i cnsider myself malay but i got different 1st time responses. Makcik at hawker stalls ask 'u want spoon'? in english when i ta pau. The thais cnfirm wil speak thai 2me whenever i in thailand, the malays here thot i filipino bt d funny thing is the philipinos know i'm malay at 1st sight. A pinoy actually thot i'm turkish. I think i hav an asian face-no matter wat country.

Take that as a bonus. Always fun. When I travel to Malaysia and Indonesia, locals are always surprised I speak Bahasa. In Sg some even said, 'I ingat you negro' which I then reply 'I get that all the times but we like to be called Blacks instead'. Often it is either black, American or South American. Only those blinds and bodoh would ask me online 'You not Chinese ahh?' then I would say, 'I wanted to scold my mother for bringing me out as a non-Chinese but she died'

hehehehe

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Gosh! you must be surrounded by ugly people...i mean...bees are attracted to honey....

malay men don't have to do anything and we still look good...other races need the gym, foundation etc to maintain.....we just go natural...yet become the hottest property....u dunno how popular people of my race are at the saunas...

I m Malay but with all due respect to my own race, u must b joking. Regarding saunas, most of the malays who r popular there r the ones with nice bod, manly n have modern cosmopolitan look. but they only make up 0.01% of sauna patron population.

Wah ... Abang Ziz sangat gagah perkasa ...

Saya mau telur bang Ziz ...

Gatal kau ehhhh hehehehehe Ziz ter-flattered ter-blushing hehehe

― J'son M. Lee 

I m Malay but with all due respect to my own race, u must b joking. Regarding saunas, most of the malays who r popular there r the ones with nice bod, manly n have modern cosmopolitan look. but they only make up 0.01% of sauna patron population.

Well, the Malays are like other races; we still need to work it out, and maintain our bodies with various regimes to ensure we stay fit and healthy (and look youthful). General tendency, we put on weight easily if we do not take care of our food intake and do not exercise. So just look at our "pakcik" (uncles) who are flabby and paunchy.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the Malays are like other races; we still need to work it out, and maintain our bodies with various regimes to ensure we stay fit and healthy (and look youthful). General tendency, we put on weight easily if we do not take care of our food intake and do not exercise. So just look at our "pakcik" (uncles) who are flabby and paunchy.

agree!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

I feel soo conflicted especially around Ramadhan time.

Here I am bersolat & berdoa untuk jalan yang lurus but my heart wanna settle down with a good guy.

Bad dilemma huh?

Just do the best we can, and leave the rest to Allah. Most importantly, we must persevere in our worship through prayers and fasting and seek His guidance. We are not perfect human beings, and hence, we shall constantly seek His forgiveness should we slip and fall down.

• G_M changed the title to Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.