Male HQ

Girls at gay club is annoying AF

Guest damnit

so i havent been to taboo for quite sometime.

i realise there's alot of girls than guys and damn it , they're so so so so annoying. Loud , bitchy and not forgetting rude.

Most fag hag r interesting.

I enjoy their companion. They are good cushion for any check.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Be a man
37 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

Very yucky

Yes. Many in tantric too. With broken arms n noisy to seek attentions.

Fem bottoms are just disgusting, gays are just like straight men who only like men, not sissies who are more niang than women!

39 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Broken wrist I understand. BUT NOT BROKEN ARM!!  @InnocentguyYOU THIS STUPID DUM DUM!!!! 

derek hough omg GIF by NBC World Of Dance

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Cleanly Teacher
On 2/15/2020 at 9:43 AM, Innocentguy said:
On 2/15/2020 at 9:21 AM, Kimochi said:

Broken wrist I understand. BUT NOT BROKEN ARM!! @Innocentguy YOU THIS STUPID DUM DUM!!!! 

Cannot call ppl stupid all. This is public forum smart young boy. I forgive u as u r young n naive. ok.

I think both of you need to calm down. The coronavirus might have our nation on edge but there is no need to resort to name calling. You did make a mistake, Innocentguy, because the proper term is broken wrist, not broken arm, and the Americans actually use the phrase limp wrist. No need to get so defensive. As for you, Kimochi, please try to maintain a civil tone. Friendly dialogue, even when members have disagreements, will make Blowing Wind a much better place than it has been in recent times.

In terms of the original topic, straight girls who go to Taboo and the other gay pubs in the nearby area annoy me most of all, especially when they take along their straight boyfriends who are clearly uncomfortable when they see guys dancing together, or even more frightening from their perspective, grinding and kissing. Singapore must have at least 50 times more straight clubs and yet they like to invade Taboo and the other establishments around that part of Neil Road as their idea of fun on the weekend.

On 2/15/2020 at 3:21 PM, Guest damnit said:

i realise there's alot of girls than guys and damn it , they're so so so so annoying. Loud , bitchy and not forgetting rude.

i realised start of october 2019 taboo has increasingly alot of girls and straight guys eh.

anw i stopped going there since. it's messy and crowded

On 2/17/2020 at 8:52 PM, yougetmesohigh said:

i realised start of october 2019 taboo has increasingly alot of girls and straight guys eh.

anw i stopped going there since. it's messy and crowded

Very typical scenario. Girls going there because they think a gay bar/club is a safe space for them to party with guys and not be hit on. And also because some of them want to indulge in being a "lesbian for the night". Don't laugh, it's true, I spoke to some of them before. Made me cringe. 

LOL at straight guys going. I guess it makes for more eye candy? It's annoying though for myself personally, when I went to Taboo in the past everyone thought I was straight when actually I was bi. Like, the heck, do I need to be overtly looking like a Bull/Jock guy or a "broken wrist" femboi in order to look like a gay in the crowd? Damn joke. 

Guest Superimposed Yourself
On 2/18/2020 at 1:02 PM, West93 said:

LOL at straight guys going. I guess it makes for more eye candy? It's annoying though for myself personally, when I went to Taboo in the past everyone thought I was straight when actually I was bi. Like, the heck, do I need to be overtly looking like a Bull/Jock guy or a "broken wrist" femboi in order to look like a gay in the crowd? Damn joke. 

The straight guys who go to Taboo are almost always with their girlfriends who insisted on taking them there. I have met a few accompanying their gay schoolmates or colleagues, but my suspicion is that some of those types are secretly bi, and have not come to terms with it yet. Most straight Singaporeans wouldn't accompany gays they know to gay clubs.

As for why the guys you met at Taboo all thought you were straight, maybe you give off a straight vibe, which is what most gays say they want in a man. With that in mind, maybe you also didn't come off as being approachable by them, perhaps your demeanor, facial expressions, and so on were not friendly or inviting enough to try to strike up a conversation?

• 1 year later...
On 2/15/2020 at 6:22 PM, Guest Ehh said:

Men that act like girls are worse. Even more sissy and fem than a female, eye sore!!

Agree. Find loud bitchy sissy gays disgusting. I would rather turn straight and fuck real girls than have sex encounters of any kind with these creepy guys.

Guest rookoong
On 2/15/2020 at 3:21 PM, Guest damnit said:

Then in all fairness , you better not be caught , begged yourself to be invited to hen night party of girls.

or you better not get aught by anyone of use , gatecrashing a bachelorette 's party of hens.

you are the odd one out

Guest ffffffff

Straight guys love sissies. I had a fren like to go Johor road play with all the men dressed as women. He likes to touch them. Naughty boy even brought one to an ROD function. All the other boys know he open room with the sissy.

Girls like to go gay clubs because they don't have to deal with unwanted attention from guys, ward off their advances. I think they feel more comfortable there. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.