Male HQ

Addicted To Drinking Semen, Cum, Sperm...

Guest lexluther

• 2 weeks later...

Happen to meet someone from here who’s able to cum twice within a session. (Don’t ask me for his contact!, you can try your luck at the edging forum) It’s great to swallow the first load and take my time to milk the second load out. I feel that I am addicted to swallowing cos I see that as a reward from the sucking that I provided. 

Even though I like to swallow, there are occasions that I choose not to. When the hygiene is bad or the person is not my ideal type.

On 10/2/2022 at 7:41 AM, WesK_Sg said:

Happen to meet someone from here who’s able to cum twice within a session. (Don’t ask me for his contact!, you can try your luck at the edging forum) It’s great to swallow the first load and take my time to milk the second load out. I feel that I am addicted to swallowing cos I see that as a reward from the sucking that I provided. 

Even though I like to swallow, there are occasions that I choose not to. When the hygiene is bad or the person is not my ideal type.

What is ecstatic about swallowing is not the cumload but the squirming of the body and squeaking  sound he utters.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...