Male HQ

I can't hold it

Guest fuze

Last night after having dinner and few drinks, I took a cab and went home from CBD to Woodlands. Near Bishan my stomach suddenly feel grumbling and few minutes later I felt pooping. I was so sweaty amd trying to hold it. We were still far to the destination. When we were at AMK, I farted and the funny smell went inside the car. I just keep quiet. For sure the driver smelled it too but oso kept quiet. Then i farted again and I felt liquid came out and the smell was very bad. This time the driver asked me if I'm okay. I said no and asked him to hurry. He opened a bit the window his side. Few minutes later the worst thing happen. I can't hold it anymore and I let it go. I pooped inside my pants. Wet poo.dripped on the seat and the car floor. I was very embarrased and we opened all the window until we reach our.condo. I told the guard that I will be dropped off at tye basement. He asked why but the driver said because I pooped inside the car. The driver said that he'll stay there for a while and asked me to help him clean it. I went up and cleaned and brought a pail of water and detergent. I gave him 100 bucks for his time and damage. He said he has to take it to professional car cleaner for proper cleaning. What a night!.

Guest Tsk Tsk
6 minutes ago, Guest fuze said:

Last night after having dinner and few drinks, I took a cab and went home from CBD to Woodlands. Near Bishan my stomach suddenly feel grumbling and few minutes later I felt pooping. I was so sweaty amd trying to hold it. We were still far to the destination. When we were at AMK, I farted and the funny smell went inside the car. I just keep quiet. For sure the driver smelled it too but oso kept quiet. Then i farted again and I felt liquid came out and the smell was very bad. This time the driver asked me if I'm okay. I said no and asked him to hurry. He opened a bit the window his side. Few minutes later the worst thing happen. I can't hold it anymore and I let it go. I pooped inside my pants. Wet poo.dripped on the seat and the car floor. I was very embarrased and we opened all the window until we reach our.condo. I told the guard that I will be dropped off at tye basement. He asked why but the driver said because I pooped inside the car. The driver said that he'll stay there for a while and asked me to help him clean it. I went up and cleaned and brought a pail of water and detergent. I gave him 100 bucks for his time and damage. He said he has to take it to professional car cleaner for proper cleaning. What a night!.

The smell in his car will make him lose his business the entire night.   I hope in the end it is properly cleaned, sprayed  and scentitize?   Most people wouldn't want to control until they reached home, they would prefer to be dropped at nearby coffee shops to use the loo,.  Controlling stomach ache is like hell. 😓

3 hours ago, Guest Tsk Tsk said:

The smell in his car will make him lose his business the entire night.   I hope in the end it is properly cleaned, sprayed  and scentitize?   Most people wouldn't want to control until they reached home, they would prefer to be dropped at nearby coffee shops to use the loo,.  Controlling stomach ache is like hell. 😓

Yes. Such a bad experience 

You're very brave to share this story...

Though this isn't really something to be proud of, you might be heartened to know  you're not the only adult who has shat in his pants before so don't be embarrassed by it.

In my triahtlon and marathon days, I've had my fair share of shitting in my tights and it's not funny either.

Once, during a morning marathon, I shat a little in my running tights and for the 42km of my route, I was running with it. 

By the time I was crossed the finishing line and got all cleaned up at the public toilet and later, at home, my anus burned like someone had rubbed sambal belacan on my sensitive bits.

My girl friend too has had such experience.

She was in a massage session when the masseuse pressed on her abdomen, causing her to release a wet fart, to which, she had to quickly excuse herself to the toilet to get cleaned up.

The aunty masseuse was really kind and thought nothing of it.

So yeah, everyone has shitty stories....

Guest Shann

I also have a near experience of shitting in my own car.

Was stuck in the morning expressway jam and suddenly felt like going to lao sai. The jam was bad and the queue was moving slow. I started having very cold sweat and thinking of all possible places I can stop for toilet.

In the end I cut and drove along the road shoulder which is illegal, and existed to paya lebar exit and went to the shell station beside the exit and lao sai. Omg it was a scary experience!!

Guest lao tse
9 hours ago, Guest fuze said:

Oh My Gawdddd,

luckily its not shit spray,

Image result for shit spray gifs

Take more prebiotic. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest

Since you did not got stuck in a traffic jam, you should have asked the driver to detour to the nearest coffeeshop or petrol station so that you can go to the toilet. If not then should stop by the road side at least.

Guest guest
On 3/1/2020 at 4:39 PM, Guest Shann said:

I also have a near experience of shitting in my own car.

Was stuck in the morning expressway jam and suddenly felt like going to lao sai. The jam was bad and the queue was moving slow. I started having very cold sweat and thinking of all possible places I can stop for toilet.

In the end I cut and drove along the road shoulder which is illegal, and existed to paya lebar exit and went to the shell station beside the exit and lao sai. Omg it was a scary experience!!

Lucky you still can cut into the road shoulder? What if you got stuck on the most outer lane, how to cut to the road shoulder when all cars got stuck and not moving? Since i have bad experience while got stuck on a jam on expressway, nowadays i have phobia travelling on expressway, rather take normal road.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/probiotics-and-prebiotics#section2

When you got to go, you got to go.

If still a long way from destination, might have been better to get to nearest toilet next time. But if stuck somewhere than nature take control. I think it happened to all of us at least once in our lifetime, no?

Yesterday I had a dream I was being chased and got caught by monsters. I shit in my dream and when I woke up, I realized I shit also in bed. I had to clean up the bed and be absent from work as I felt really bad.

Guest Shitty
5 hours ago, Guest Drew said:

Yesterday I had a dream I was being chased and got caught by monsters. I shit in my dream and when I woke up, I realized I shit also in bed. I had to clean up the bed and be absent from work as I felt really bad.

Pee in bed is common, Shit in bed is...rare.

19 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Lucky you still can cut into the road shoulder? What if you got stuck on the most outer lane, how to cut to the road shoulder when all cars got stuck and not moving? Since i have bad experience while got stuck on a jam on expressway, nowadays i have phobia travelling on expressway, rather take normal road.

Ya spore expressway no longer express.

• 1 year later...

i had this experience too once when my date was fetching me back after dinner and we were at the expressway and i had a bad stomachache.. i shitted out as he was trying to find a toilet for me and I give in to the pain.. real messy

Guest Black on the list
On 11/16/2021 at 4:41 AM, Guest guest said:

i had this experience too once when my date was fetching me back after dinner and we were at the expressway and i had a bad stomachache.. i shitted out as he was trying to find a toilet for me and I give in to the pain.. real messy

Your date must have blocked you thereafter. 

On 11/16/2021 at 9:43 AM, Guest Black on the list said:

Your date must have blocked you thereafter. 

he didnt ( he knows i didn’t do it in purpose and he feels bad for me for having to go through that) but we didnt continue to see each other coz it was too traumatising to face each other at that point in time.. it has been a few months now..  Im not sure if i should ask him out again 🥺

On 3/2/2020 at 8:29 AM, Guest guest said:

What is the difference between probiotics and prebiotic? I am taking probiotic everyday.

Probiotics are foods that contain good bacteria that populate your intestine to help digestion.  Prebiotic is plant food that go indigested to the intestine to help feed the good bacteria.

On 11/16/2021 at 4:15 PM, Guest guest said:

he didnt ( he knows i didn’t do it in purpose and he feels bad for me for having to go through that) but we didnt continue to see each other coz it was too traumatising to face each other at that point in time.. it has been a few months now..  Im not sure if i should ask him out again 🥺

Don't be unnecessarily shy and ask him out again.   To occasionally poo in the pants is not a human abomination, and he should not associate you with pooping in your pants. By then your face and other body parts will be clean again, and to face each other should not be a problem.

Guest See the Difference?
On 11/17/2021 at 7:49 AM, Steve5380 said:

To occasionally poo in the pants is not a human abomination, and he should not associate you with pooping in your pants.

Pooing is not abomination, but to stink in the face of your face Date is.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:01 PM, Guest See the Difference? said:

Pooing is not abomination, but to stink in the face of your face Date is.

LOL!  Imagine after all the effort Guest guest must have had trying to impress well his date!

But it does not matter!  If his date is a reasonable person, he won't hold it against him.  And this is a good opportunity to find out the character of the date. 

I always try to clear my bowels at home before I go out, that reduces the chances of the need to poo when I am outside. 

Having a bad stomach or diarrhoea is really a pain in the ass (no pun intended). 

I do wonder how bus captains can tahan the urge to pee or poo, esp some entire bus journeys may take up to 2 hours. 

Guest Holding my nose
On 11/17/2021 at 10:28 AM, Guest Guest said:

I do wonder how bus captains can tahan the urge to pee or poo, esp some entire bus journeys may take up to 2 hours. 

That explains, I always see them rushing to the toilet the moment the bus docked at the Terminal.

On 11/17/2021 at 9:31 AM, Steve5380 said:

But it does not matter!  If his date is a reasonable person, he won't hold it against him. 

It Matters!!!   Won't hold against him doesn't mean he likes it.  

If not able to control anymore, better to drop off at the nearest shopping mall (where toilets are generally cleaner).

I had similar experience while i was on MRT, just drop off at the next station to use the toilet.

On 11/17/2021 at 12:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

If not able to control anymore, better to drop off at the nearest shopping mall (where toilets are generally cleaner).

I had similar experience while i was on MRT, just drop off at the next station to use the toilet.

my date was trying to get me to the nearest toilet and we couldnt make it in time.. in my mind i was contemplating whether to drop off and shit at the roadside or let go on the car.. i chose the later coz i rather embarrass myself in front of 1 person.. however the feeling was strange at that point when i let go in the car.. i dont know how to feel towards him and i dont know what to say..

On 11/17/2021 at 7:28 PM, Guest guest said:

my date was trying to get me to the nearest toilet and we couldnt make it in time.. in my mind i was contemplating whether to drop off and shit at the roadside or let go on the car.. i chose the later coz i rather embarrass myself in front of 1 person.. however the feeling was strange at that point when i let go in the car.. i dont know how to feel towards him and i dont know what to say..

If im your date, i will drop you off by the roadside and then drive off.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:28 AM, Guest Guest said:

I always try to clear my bowels at home before I go out, that reduces the chances of the need to poo when I am outside. 

Having a bad stomach or diarrhoea is really a pain in the ass (no pun intended). 

That is why a lot of them develop health problems from holding in pee and poo. 

Kidney problems, kidney stones,  urethra problems infections. 

And avoiding toilet trips by drinking less water presents it own sets of problems later. 

Plus metabolic problemz from sitting in one position , shifts after shifts. 

Thar is why some SBS BUSES have those Driver seats that is made from strong Elastic bands. It shifts the center of gravity and weight , all over, rather than always fixed like a European designed solid bus driver couch chair. 

String chairs also improves air circulation.

On 11/17/2021 at 7:41 PM, Guest Guest said:

If im your date, i will drop you off by the roadside and then drive off.

if u care about the person, i doubt u will be so heartless.. leave your date by the roadside to handle the situation by himself when he needs u to be there? then why do u even date in the first place when u know u cannot go through ups and downs in life?

Guest Noooooooo!

Sometimees a few buss stops from home, there's a signal that it will be a major one. Holding it in till I alighted. Then walking quickly, I feel the stuff travel down. I clench my butt and walk even more quickly, the movement causing the bowel to move faster, spiralling downwards. 

At the gate, fumbled with keys. Always happens that everything isn't going your way when you need it most.

Slammed the door walk quickly upstairs upziping the pants. And then the bomb drops. The first missile is ejected. Taakes off my undie and the rest rushes out in a torrent. Have to wash thise shitty undies.

On 11/19/2021 at 8:40 PM, Guest Noooooooo! said:

Sometimees a few buss stops from home, there's a signal that it will be a major one. Holding it in till I alighted. Then walking quickly, I feel the stuff travel down. I clench my butt and walk even more quickly, the movement causing the bowel to move faster, spiralling downwards. 

At the gate, fumbled with keys. Always happens that everything isn't going your way when you need it most.

Slammed the door walk quickly upstairs upziping the pants. And then the bomb drops. The first missile is ejected. Taakes off my undie and the rest rushes out in a torrent. Have to wash thise shitty undies.

Why don hold it a little longer since already reaches toilet?

On 11/17/2021 at 9:27 PM, Guest guest said:

if u care about the person, i doubt u will be so heartless.. leave your date by the roadside to handle the situation by himself when he needs u to be there? then why do u even date in the first place when u know u cannot go through ups and downs in life?

Nobody can tahan being coped in a small enclosed area with someone shitting beside leh

On 11/20/2021 at 6:50 PM, Guest Guy said:

Do u mean u ever done so? 🤔🤣🤣

No lah Sally

In primary school, a boy shat his pants. I saw the sea cucumber fall out of his shorts.

Guest Try and see

I used to have very terrible stomachaches in the morning on my way to the office on the bus.

A few times, by the time I reached the office toilet, I had already soiled myself! In those instances, it's usually the diarrhoea type with very watery stools which makes it very hard to hold it in.

Each time, I ended up having to throw my underwear away and using a lot of wet wipes to dilute the stain on my pants, and hoping that no one would notice it. 

How I managed to solve this problem was to increase my fibre intake. Because fibre is like a sponge in the intestines, it will absorb water, so your stools will be "drier", and more solid. That way, it won't ooze out so easily.

But you will also need to increase your water intake, because if you take a lot of fibre without water, you will constipate (stools get too hard and dry).

Good luck!

Guest Try and see
On 3/1/2020 at 2:15 PM, Blogger Adam said:

By the time I was crossed the finishing line and got all cleaned up at the public toilet and later, at home, my anus burned like someone had rubbed sambal belacan on my sensitive bits.

Yeah, I'm very familiar with that burning sensation, and I really hate it!

It sometimes happens after I have emptied my bowels outside my home, despite my best efforts at cleaning.

(That's why I always clean with soap and water when I am at home.)

Sometimes, if it bothers me a lot, I will try to find a toilet cubicle with a tap, and make the tissue damp and re-wipe it.

Another alternative is to use wet-wipes to re-wipe.

But overall, this is why I dislike emptying my bowels outside the house, but boh pian as I need to work 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for your sharing, btw!

On 11/21/2021 at 2:28 PM, Guest lol said:

primary school ok lar😵💫

Ya, primary school boys don't wear undies. Sometimes when they sit or squat, the cuckoo bird comes out with its eggs. 😂😁

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.