Male HQ

I can't hold it

Guest fuze

Guest Try and see
On 11/17/2021 at 10:28 AM, Guest Guest said:

I always try to clear my bowels at home before I go out, that reduces the chances of the need to poo when I am outside. 

Having a bad stomach or diarrhoea is really a pain in the ass (no pun intended). 

I do wonder how bus captains can tahan the urge to pee or poo, esp some entire bus journeys may take up to 2 hours. 

I've ever been on public buses where the bus driver stopped at a bus-stop, and then he alighted and ran into a coffee-shop or a hawker centre or a petrol station, and took a long time before returning.

One time, I deliberately asked the bus driver what he went to do.

He said, "Buy Panadol."

Yeah, right.  😂

On 11/21/2021 at 3:05 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I used to have very terrible stomachaches in the morning on my way to the office on the bus.

A few times, by the time I reached the office toilet, I had already soiled myself! In those instances, it's usually the diarrhoea type with very watery stools which makes it very hard to hold it in.

Each time, I ended up having to throw my underwear away and using a lot of wet wipes to dilute the stain on my pants, and hoping that no one would notice it. 

How I managed to solve this problem was to increase my fibre intake. Because fibre is like a sponge in the intestines, it will absorb water, so your stools will be "drier", and more solid. That way, it won't ooze out so easily.

But you will also need to increase your water intake, because if you take a lot of fibre without water, you will constipate (stools get too hard and dry).

Good luck!

eh if it’s me I will go home instead of proceeding to office if I know I shitted my pants.

It’s a very horrible feeling to walk with shit in the pants!

On 11/21/2021 at 3:47 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I've ever been on public buses where the bus driver stopped at a bus-stop, and then he alighted and ran into a coffee-shop or a hawker centre or a petrol station, and took a long time before returning.

One time, I deliberately asked the bus driver what he went to do.

He said, "Buy Panadol."

Yeah, right.  😂

At least he made it in time…can you imagine if he dirty his pants and the whole bus stink?!

Guest Try and see
On 11/21/2021 at 4:50 PM, Guest what? said:

eh if it’s me I will go home instead of proceeding to office if I know I shitted my pants.

It’s a very horrible feeling to walk with shit in the pants!

Cos when I start feeling my stomach churning, I would have almost reached the office already, so I will try to tahan until I've made it to the office toilet.

Those times when it happened, I was already in the office building, and was about to reach the toilet when it oozed out . . .

It's the watery stools that makes it very hard to keep in. And as someone earlier mentioned, it seems like the faster you try to walk, the more easily it comes out!

Again, fibre helps a lot. When I increased my fibre intake, I didn't have this problem anymore.

On 11/21/2021 at 5:33 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Cos when I start feeling my stomach churning, I would have almost reached the office already, so I will try to tahan until I've made it to the office toilet.

Those times when it happened, I was already in the office building, and was about to reach the toilet when it oozed out . . .

It's the watery stools that makes it very hard to keep in. And as someone earlier mentioned, it seems like the faster you try to walk, the more easily it comes out!

Again, fibre helps a lot. When I increased my fibre intake, I didn't have this problem anymore.

Watery one not as embarrassing or smelly I think? Because will dry up somewhat. Mine was the not exactly liquid but also not solid kind. U noe like due to indigestion/undigested food…? Yea those were the worst and most horrible feel…will make people puke even from a distance away!!

Guest Try and see
On 11/21/2021 at 7:17 PM, Guest what? said:

Watery one not as embarrassing or smelly I think? Because will dry up somewhat. Mine was the not exactly liquid but also not solid kind. U noe like due to indigestion/undigested food…? Yea those were the worst and most horrible feel…will make people puke even from a distance away!!

I think I kena before.  😁

Although to me, it's hard to differentiate. LOL

I also don't know why that time I keep on getting stomachaches in the morning.

The annoying part is that I would feel perfectly fine when I am still at home. But halfway on the bus on the way to work, my f**king stomach would start to churn like a washing machine.

One time, I managed to alight halfway and rush to a Kopitiam toilet. Luckily I made it in time. But it was such a hassle to have to break my morning commute just because of the bowels.

Another time it was after work, and I had dinner at the Burger King at Plaza Sing.

After that, I spent quite a long time browsing at Kinokuniya. Everything was okay until I was on my way home on the bus when my f**king stomach started churning again. Probably the BK food was not clean.

Anyway, I alighted along River Valley Rd and rushed to the nearest pub, and begged the bartender to let me use the toilet. Luckily he was very nice about it and I managed to do what I needed to do without any incident.

In any case, try the fibre thing. It has put a stop to my frequent morning stomachaches for more than a year liao 😁

Guest Try and see
On 11/21/2021 at 7:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

Best is to get people to rim and suck the juices out of ghe asshole 

Alternatively, I could have used a butt plug 😁

On 11/21/2021 at 7:34 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I think I kena before.  😁

Although to me, it's hard to differentiate. LOL

I also don't know why that time I keep on getting stomachaches in the morning.

The annoying part is that I would feel perfectly fine when I am still at home. But halfway on the bus on the way to work, my f**king stomach would start to churn like a washing machine.

One time, I managed to alight halfway and rush to a Kopitiam toilet. Luckily I made it in time. But it was such a hassle to have to break my morning commute just because of the bowels.

Another time it was after work, and I had dinner at the Burger King at Plaza Sing.

After that, I spent quite a long time browsing at Kinokuniya. Everything was okay until I was on my way home on the bus when my f**king stomach started churning again. Probably the BK food was not clean.

Anyway, I alighted along River Valley Rd and rushed to the nearest pub, and begged the bartender to let me use the toilet. Luckily he was very nice about it and I managed to do what I needed to do without any incident.

In any case, try the fibre thing. It has put a stop to my frequent morning stomachaches for more than a year liao 😁

The not solid not watery kind that smell like vomit may not leak from the  underwear but when too much will overflow also larh…or when combine wiz urine during the diarrhoea…mine was not same issue as yours as I only shitted on pants once when outside (hopefully never again!!) and I managed to alight from the bus so in a way no one really witnessed it or maybe passerbys larh but I just kept walking and never stopped even when it was flowing out already.

Guest Try and see

I recall one of the worst incidents I had was ironically at home . . .

I had chicken rice for dinner at a coffeeshop near my home one evening. After my food, I sat there for quite awhile finishing my drink slowly. Big mistake!

Because while walking home, I felt my stomach churning! This was way before I started taking more fibre.

Anyway, I quickened my pace as my stomach churned harder and harder.

Just when I made it home and shut the main door, everything came out.

I rushed to the kitchen toilet, grabbing two plastic bags along the way. It was quite a large amount, and it made a big mess, so I had to clean and wash up quite a bit. I was too embarassed to let anyone in the house know what had happened, so I put my badly-soiled jeans and underwear into one plastic bag, then tied it and put it into the second plastic bag and tied it up, and threw it down the rubbish chute. It was my new and favourite pair of jeans! 😭  About $70+!

After that, I came out of the kitchen, stark naked from the waist down, and ran into my room. Luckily my mother and sibling were both in their rooms the whole time, so they did not know anything. They thought that I had just came back as per  normal.

Don't know why back in those days my stomach was so sensitive. 

But really, when I think about that incident, I still feel "pain" over that pair of jeans.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:22 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I had chicken rice for dinner at a coffeeshop near my home one evening. After my food, I sat there for quite awhile finishing my drink slowly. Big mistake!

Because while walking home, I felt my stomach churning! This was way before I started taking more fibre.

I rushed to the kitchen toilet, grabbing two plastic bags along the way. It was quite a large amount, and it made a big mess, so I had to clean and wash up quite a bit. I was too embarassed to let anyone in the house know what had happened, so I put my badly-soiled jeans and underwear into one plastic bag, then tied it and put it into the second plastic bag and tied it up, and threw it down the rubbish chute. It was my new and favourite pair of jeans! 😭  About $70+!

After that, I came out of the kitchen, stark naked from the waist down, and ran into my room. Luckily my mother and sibling were both in their rooms the whole time, so they did not know anything. They thought that I had just came back as per  normal.

But really, when I think about that incident, I still feel "pain" over that pair of jeans.

Aww poor thing…this kind really hard to control I guess…and it really feel so much better after shitting everything out isn’t it? I also threw away larh…this kind no choice because it was so yucky already. Mine also a lot like a mountain. Terrible sight

On 11/21/2021 at 8:22 PM, Guest Try and see said:

too much chicken rice chilli?🤢

Guest Try and see
On 11/21/2021 at 8:33 PM, Guest what? said:

Aww poor thing…this kind really hard to control I guess…and it really feel so much better after shitting everything out isn’t it? I also threw away larh…this kind no choice because it was so yucky already. Mine also a lot like a mountain. Terrible sight

Yeah, it definitely felt better when it came out, and luckily I had already reached home  😅

I was actually more concerned that my family would not find out about it than anything else at that time!

Also, watery stools are heavier and more voluminous than solid stools due to the water content, hence it's much harder to keep inside  LOL

On 11/21/2021 at 10:02 PM, Guest Chilli said:

too much chicken rice chilli?🤢

I wish I knew what caused the stomach upset. It could have been the chilli, or the chicken rice itself was not clean.

But I must say, increasing my fibre intake has really helped reduce the incidences of stomach upset by a lot.

On 11/21/2021 at 10:27 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Yeah, it definitely felt better when it came out, and luckily I had already reached home  😅

I was actually more concerned that my family would not find out about it than anything else at that time!

Also, watery stools are heavier and more voluminous than solid stools due to the water content, hence it's much harder to keep inside  LOL

I wish I knew what caused the stomach upset. It could have been the chilli, or the chicken rice itself was not clean.

But I must say, increasing my fibre intake has really helped reduce the incidences of stomach upset by a lot.

Erm honestly I think your family would be more concerned about your wellbeing than you dirtying the floor. As long as u feel better, the floor can still be clean larh…you must have be in lots of pain to poop so much on your jeans…hugs

On 11/21/2021 at 11:37 PM, singalion said:

when I read the title of this thread I thought it is a discussion about not being able to hold your cum. ha ha

hahahaha it works too!

On 11/21/2021 at 11:09 PM, Guest what? said:

Erm honestly I think your family would be more concerned about your wellbeing than you dirtying the floor. As long as u feel better, the floor can still be clean larh…you must have be in lots of pain to poop so much on your jeans…hugs

Ya it sounds bad. 😦 but the family would be in shock too.. how to mop the floor so fast before family see? Thought would have to take some time to clean it

Guest neverdoit
On 11/22/2021 at 11:45 AM, Aces13 said:

Should standby one or two plastic bags for such emergency situations. Poo inside the plastic bag better than soiling the underwear n pants. 

how to poo inside plastic bag in public? will get caught for showing butt 🤣

Guest neverdoit
On 11/22/2021 at 3:30 PM, Aces13 said:

Of course do it in a secluded location. Poo into it and dispose it. 

then might as well poo in toilet right? i think the reason why poo on pants is because not able to reach toilet in time. Doubt got time to find secluded area also

On 11/22/2021 at 3:38 PM, Guest neverdoit said:

then might as well poo in toilet right? i think the reason why poo on pants is because not able to reach toilet in time. Doubt got time to find secluded area also

Doing it inside a plastic bag is the last resort if too late to get to the toilet. Just get to quiet spot and take a quick dump . Better than letting off inside the pants. 

Guest neverdoit
On 11/22/2021 at 3:47 PM, Aces13 said:

Doing it inside a plastic bag is the last resort if too late to get to the toilet. Just get to quiet spot and take a quick dump . Better than letting off inside the pants. 

true that! terrible feeling to let go in the pants i guess!!!! 

On 11/22/2021 at 4:12 PM, Guest neverdoit said:

true that! terrible feeling to let go in the pants i guess!!!! 

That true bcos I ever experienced pooing that before. The cleaning up really gross n messy. 

Guest neverdoit
On 11/22/2021 at 4:18 PM, Aces13 said:

That true bcos I ever experienced pooing that before. The cleaning up really gross n messy. 

same but that was during jc days like during the project work presentation 🤣 never do it again

Guest neverdoit
On 11/22/2021 at 4:34 PM, Aces13 said:

But sometimes it is not up to us to  control. 

haha didn’t know it can actually be so embarrassing tbh until u do it once then never gamble anything like that again

Guest neverdoit
On 11/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, Guest neverdoit said:

haha didn’t know it can actually be so embarrassing tbh until u do it once then never gamble anything like that again

but that time during presentation cannot shit into plastic bag either lolx 

Guest neverdoit
On 11/22/2021 at 4:51 PM, Aces13 said:

So you poo in your pants during the presentation?

yes ar cos it’s a presentation and i was nervous stress and stuff and afraid to fail..the teacher allowed me to finish the presentation even after i poo in my pants and the feeling was horrible i think i talk and continue to poo in the pants for like 5-10 minutes. Was in pain but i wanted to finish the presentation

On 11/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, Guest neverdoit said:

yes ar cos it’s a presentation and i was nervous stress and stuff and afraid to fail..the teacher allowed me to finish the presentation even after i poo in my pants and the feeling was horrible i think i talk and continue to poo in the pants for like 5-10 minutes. Was in pain but i wanted to finish the presentation

No smell comes out?

Did anyone of your classmates find out?

Wait... why am I even reading this?

Guest neverdoit
On 11/22/2021 at 6:08 PM, kidster said:

No smell comes out?

Did anyone of your classmates find out?

Wait... why am I even reading this?

there was smell of course and it was extremely smelly at the end of it. They know as some drip down but i still went on to finish the presentation as i didnt want to affect my team. My classmates clapped for me at the end of it and my teacher helped me to the toilet to wash up.

Guest Try and see
On 11/21/2021 at 11:09 PM, Guest what? said:

Awww, thanks! Hugs

The kitchen and hall floor were not dirty, luckily, because my jeans and underwear caught it all, and it was kind of semi-solid, so it didn't drip down onto the floor.

When I reached the kitchen bathroom, I just used the hose to wash everything down the drain, leaving no "evidence" behind.

It took a while as you can imagine, because the water needs time to dilute and break down the stools so that "everything" can fit into the drainage holes. 

At that point, I simply didn't bother to use the toilet bowl as it would have been too troublesome and time-consuming.

So the hose did everything  😁

Then I was cleaned, and had discarded my soiled jeans and underwear down the rubbish chute, I ran to my room, naked from the waist down, LOL, to grab a new set of clothes and my towel, then ran back to the bathroom to bathe.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:09 AM, Guest Guyguy said:

Ya it sounds bad. 😦 but the family would be in shock too.. how to mop the floor so fast before family see? Thought would have to take some time to clean it

Neah, the hall and kitchen floor were fine, as mentioned above. But it took me a while to hose everything down the drain in the bathroom, and to make sure that I washed away all evidence of what happened  😁

It was pretty gross trying to make sure that the entire "thing" went down the shower drain, using the hose  LOL

Until today, my family never knew about it 😅

On 11/23/2021 at 10:45 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Awww, thanks! Hugs

The kitchen and hall floor were not dirty, luckily, because my jeans and underwear caught it all, and it was kind of semi-solid, so it didn't drip down onto the floor.

When I reached the kitchen bathroom, I just used the hose to wash everything down the drain, leaving no "evidence" behind.

It took a while as you can imagine, because the water needs time to dilute and break down the stools so that "everything" can fit into the drainage holes. 

At that point, I simply didn't bother to use the toilet bowl as it would have been too troublesome and time-consuming.

So the hose did everything  😁

Then I was cleaned, and had discarded my soiled jeans and underwear down the rubbish chute, I ran to my room, naked from the waist down, LOL, to grab a new set of clothes and my towel, then ran back to the bathroom to bathe.

Neah, the hall and kitchen floor were fine, as mentioned above. But it took me a while to hose everything down the drain in the bathroom, and to make sure that I washed away all evidence of what happened  😁

It was pretty gross trying to make sure that the entire "thing" went down the shower drain, using the hose  LOL

Until today, my family never knew about it 😅

I guessed you must have unloaded everything in your underwear by the time you reached your home toilet. That why you dun need to use the toilet bowl at all. Majority of your poo inside your underwear. That why not point cleaning up your underwear....

Guest Try and see
On 11/24/2021 at 11:11 PM, Aces13 said:

I guessed you must have unloaded everything in your underwear by the time you reached your home toilet. That why you dun need to use the toilet bowl at all. Majority of your poo inside your underwear. That why not point cleaning up your underwear....

What i meant was i didn't bother trying to dispose any of the stools down the toilet bowl. I just used the hose to wash everything down the bathroom drain as it seemed easier and less cumbersome in that situation. 😁

But yeah; the underwear and jeans caught most of it. So I just threw the soiled underwear and jeans away, in two sealed bags. (If i was living alone, i definitely would have tried to wash the jeans.)

It was really one of the worst days of my life!

from the sheer amount of anecdotes in here circling around liquid diarrhea, seems that many members are unhealthy.

the main causes are

- Irritable Bowel Syndrome

- Leaky Gut Reactions

- poor gut biome

the gut is the second brain, you guys really need to take better care of yourselves. liquid shit is not normal.

15970-bristol-stool-chart-1296x1394-engl

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 11/26/2021 at 1:53 PM, tomcat said:

from the sheer amount of anecdotes in here circling around liquid diarrhea, seems that many members are unhealthy.

the main causes are

- Irritable Bowel Syndrome

- Leaky Gut Reactions

- poor gut biome

the gut is the second brain, you guys really need to take better care of yourselves. liquid shit is not normal.

15970-bristol-stool-chart-1296x1394-engl

I think is either type 6 or 7 for the stomachache cases here..this kind stink the most 🤣

On 11/25/2021 at 11:06 PM, Guest Try and see said:

What i meant was i didn't bother trying to dispose any of the stools down the toilet bowl. I just used the hose to wash everything down the bathroom drain as it seemed easier and less cumbersome in that situation. 😁

But yeah; the underwear and jeans caught most of it. So I just threw the soiled underwear and jeans away, in two sealed bags. (If i was living alone, i definitely would have tried to wash the jeans.)

It was really one of the worst days of my life!

I thought dispose into toilet bowl will be easier to flush down?

• 2 weeks later...

Buses are infuriatingly slow. With waiting times and the speed they drive.

Especially when you develop a tummy upset along the way. Any traffic light that can go red will go red. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.