Male HQ

CMB instead of Grindr/Jackd

Guest lastdraw

Guest lastdraw

hey guys, 

just wanna find out if anyone here uses CMB instead of Grindr/Jackd

ive got a friend who recently used it and got together w another guy through the app 

he said that guys on it are generally more genuine/less fun-seeking than those on the latter two 

any thoughts/experience to share?

hee thnks

Never heard of the app? My most recent test app was Taimi. Also useless one. It is sooooo Tindr. However, if people just swipe swipe and refuse to chat also wasting time. To get to know people tend to be like asking each other question, answer then build another question continuing it to have that rapport but some ppl just start to answer in yes or no only (so start to feel like so one sided or obnoxious); or feel that ppl are asking to much (duh!) or some don't even show face ady asking for fun. ALAMAK! lol wakakaka..... I can say amongst all the apps I am still tapping into Blued but too bad they always remove my notti pictures. :( hahaha 

Edited by NerdyGeek

Guest lastdraw
On 3/18/2020 at 2:39 PM, Guest CMB said:

i thought its a straight app?

never hear of guys using it to meet other guys,

but many successful cases for straight folks.

hm nope, can use it to match guys too. and guys on CMB are definitely more serious and less frivolous than those on Grindr/Jackd lol - so its definitely something to try if you're seeking to know more guys for a friendship or a potential relationship even. 

Guest Tinder

Is tinder that useless? I thought it's the app with the highest success rate for people looking for LTR or friends. Grindr/Jacked are hookup apps. CMB is good but I heard it's hard to get matches.

But then again, i heard that even if you get matched on Tinder, people doesn't talk most of the time.. Not sure how true that is. 

On 3/19/2020 at 10:31 PM, lastdraw said:

hm nope, can use it to match guys too. and guys on CMB are definitely more serious and less frivolous than those on Grindr/Jackd lol - so its definitely something to try if you're seeking to know more guys for a friendship or a potential relationship even. 

Yup, I use it to look for solely LTR and the pool is pretty wide. You can customize your suggested daily bagels by height/weight even on the free version. Seems like you are looking for LTR so CMB is the right app for you!

• 1 year later...
On 3/19/2020 at 10:31 PM, lastdraw said:

What's CMB?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.