Male HQ

cock ring...

Lookseearound

I've never tried metal ones. I used to have are silicon, stretchable and easy to use. There are many kinds too many to experiment. Local Sg stores kinda mark up super high on them actually. If you are first timers, don't need to get branded ones. Experiment with affordable ones first. Then once you what kinds you like then it's ok to start investing.

For beginners, start by using stretchable or strap on type to get used to it. These are easy to put on. They are easily remove even when you are excited. 

Metal or non stretchable will be impossible to remove if you get the wrong size and cut off circulation when you get too excited. 

To measure, you can get a string and go around your cock and balls. Mark the length and this can easily let you measure your required diameter. (Need to work out the Maths yourself)

Alternatively, go to costume Jewellery shop and look for small leather straps for ladies. 

Precautionary advice is never wear a new device overnight if you are beginner. As you may be unaware of the constriction while sleeping. To insert non stretchable rings, use plenty of lubricant. Balls first than cock. Rings should fit comfortably and preferably allow at least a finger movement. 

Start with something simple and as you enjoy more, Google for better products. These days there are custom made or intricately designed rings specially for this. (Don't PM me for more info as I lost the info when Tumblr come tumbling down.) 

ya better try on and see how comfortable before wearing for a prolong period of time. Sometimes i wear when i go out but when it goes soft then the cock ring will also get loose and sometimes comeoff. especially the ring holding the balls..just be careful

The trick is to get something really fitting, if not a little too tight.

Correct me if am wrong - The purpose of a cock ring is to restrict blood flow so once you are pumped up down there, it keeps the erection, lasting longer.

Steel or silicone - can be preference, aesthetic and comfort.  The former may looks nice, but the latter will be easier to remove after you climax.

Have fun exploring!

Yes i started to experiment and use them. For now i have the silicon and the rubber but  i use the rubber most of the time.. it took me a while to have the right fit though as its not allowed to try on before you buy.. so ended up buying different sizes until i get the right fit for comfort. And much better to wear them when u trim or shave down there. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a leather one with studs on it. I think it looks great and does make my d*k and balls stand out more

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd recommend silicone rings, easier to put on and off, has some stretch unlike metal ones where you really need to pay attention to the size. 

Have a few different ones, plain ring, some with ball stretcher, ball separator or pure ball stretcher (my fav). 

I would try to get a better quality one that doesn't tear easily. For comfort you gotta buy a few and then try which one is best for you.

On 6/5/2020 at 1:14 PM, DEREK888888 said:

Anyone using ball stretcher? 

Dont own one, but had one put on me once. It was hot but little uncomfortable

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

13 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

How to select the right cock ring size?

There are inner diameter 1.5cm,  1.7cm, 2cm, 2.3cm, 3cm.

Worry too tight will feel uncomfortable. Too loose will waste money.

I thinking to buy and try one. Newby here. Pls advise. Thanks.

My suggestion is to get the silicon ones. They are more elastic, like rubber band and it is easier to put on and off. They come in the usual 3 sizes. How I choose the appropriate size is by measuring the base of your penis and gently squeeze until you are comfortable to the diameter. Base on the diameter, you then buy the appropriate size.

I used to use the metal ones but find it very uncomfortable putting on and getting it off. Found the silicon ones better. Hope it helps in your selection.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...