Male HQ

Baka Piso vs Publicoutdoorcbt

Baka Piso

On 11/3/2019 at 9:16 AM, Baka Piso said:

this session is where dom and sub won’t know each other identity but only Dom will work on sub’s body and cock. 

Nice, I am ok with that... without knowing who is the person touching and milking me... and cum control mild cbt edged me... hahahha... very excited and horny imagining it... hahaha

4 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Nice, I am ok with that... without knowing who is the person touching and milking me... and cum control mild cbt edged me... hahahha... very excited and horny imagining it... hahaha

Perhaps it’s time to make it a reality one with me. 

On 11/11/2019 at 5:46 PM, Baka Piso said:

done

please check your pm and one of the chat app. See u there

See u later sir...

I m ready in swim trunk awaiting your instruction to meet for your mystery kink session...

too bad is a cyber guy like cyber mastering with idiot attitude, first not know how to respect people, but want people to respect him, too bad another time waster...

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt

On 11/14/2019 at 8:16 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

See u later sir...

I m ready in swim trunk awaiting your instruction to meet for your mystery kink session...

Too bad This sub is idiot mind and idiot attitude. Talking about respect huh! Hahaha so funny! 

Edited by Baka Piso

fake wechat with fake ID, no wonder like mystery kink, coz everything maybe is fake.

too bad is a cyber time waster moron bad attitude guy keep want someone to respect him but he himself unable to respect people. Anyway, good luck for those playing with baka = totally same and suitable for that ID...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 1:46 AM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Too bad dunno when can played by @Baka Piso again....

Really hope to be edged and milked by sir again soon...

Already recovered wechat... and sorry for the previous misunderstanding. 

Not a good person to have fun with. Never again will do with him. Cheers!

43 minutes ago, Baka Piso said:

Not a good person to have fun with. Never again will do with him. Cheers!

same to you, fake ID fake person, also worst is keep asking for cyber time wasting task and play, which already know people not into that, and keep asking people to respect but not knowing how to respect people.

Those who wish to play with him, good luck, and get ready to be scam and cheated or die from unable to breath when he cover your head till you unable to breath.

BTW, already ignored his ID and do not wish to see or reply his message or post anymore in future... take care guys.

He suit with his ID, really a BAKA... hahaha

49 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

same to you, fake ID fake person, also worst is keep asking for cyber time wasting task and play, which already know people not into that, and keep asking people to respect but not knowing how to respect people.

Those who wish to play with him, good luck, and get ready to be scam and cheated or die from unable to breath when he cover your head till you unable to breath.

BTW, already ignored his ID and do not wish to see or reply his message or post anymore in future... take care guys.

He suit with his ID, really a BAKA... hahaha

Dussssss

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 11/22/2019 at 1:46 AM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

fake wechat with fake ID, no wonder like mystery kink, coz everything maybe is fake.

too bad is a cyber time waster moron bad attitude guy keep want someone to respect him but he himself unable to respect people. Anyway, good luck for those playing with baka = totally same and suitable for that ID...

Good that u think it’s fake wechat, fake ID. Too bad it’s waste of my time to deal with your type of excuses. Speaking of respect huh! Hahaha 

goodnluck for those who wanna play with @publicoutdoorcbt

• G_M changed the title to Baka Piso vs Publicoutdoorcbt
On 12/5/2019 at 11:10 PM, ToughGuy said:

Dussssss

???

Seems that moron really moron baka...

He cant find ppl play and say people bad, got brain damage...

He has the milking cum control skill but too bad is a moron bad attitude nerd...

People play woth me always safe but playing with him, they are the one should watch out, die already also dunno whst happened.

That baka, kerp make bad communication and tell lies all the time, worst is he balless to show himself but asking other to let him see and like cyber time wasting photo asking... And want you provide him photo only...

Glad ignored and blocked him, so no need see and tead a moron comment and feedback...

Mayb u should play with him then u know what i mean... And he had a group of pat poh like cheat and scam people in here... Watch out dude...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.