Male HQ

I saw huge wave in Ochard Road

Guest Xiao Di

Guest Xiao Di

I was leisurely walking along a very rarely quiet Orchard road and suddently saw everyone running towards my direction.  I wonder what happened. Everyone was screaming and shouting they saw the  city areas half sunken under the sea.  I pierce into the distance where Istana was and saw a 8 meter high huge wave rushing in my direction.  Someone was thrown and tossed by the water along its way.  A China auntie selling fried Goreng Pisang interrupted and asked me what I wanted.  I told her I wanted two fried topioca, grabed the paid item and run away without looking back.  

Anyone can make out anything about what I saw? Gosh!! so scary, I think the covit pandemic has gotten into me already.

7 minutes ago, Guest Xiao Di said:

I was leisurely walking along a very rarely quiet Orchard road and suddently saw everyone running towards my direction.  I wonder what happened. Everyone was screaming and shouting they saw the  city areas half sunken under the sea.  I pierce into the distance where Istana was and saw a 8 meter high huge wave rushing in my direction.  Someone was thrown and tossed by the water along its way.  A China auntie selling fried Goreng Pisang interrupted and asked me what I wanted.  I told her I wanted two fried topioca, grabed the paid item and run away without looking back.  

Anyone can make out anything about what I saw? Gosh!! so scary, I think the covit pandemic has gotten into me already.

Say what? Were you dreaming?

2 hours ago, Guest Xiao Di said:

1 hour ago, Guest I know said:

The world has became one crazy place and People hallucinate all the time. It is perfectly normal. Go eat th fried topioca and rest well. 

The above 2 post are from the same IP.

Time to take your meds.

troll+1.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.