Male HQ

Anyone feels BW is boring? Slow threads, merged threads, nothing good to discuss or chit chat

Guest Six

Slow moving threads. And some being merged with super old long threads, so thereafter nothing to talk about anymore. 

No good naked quality pictures or videos of men. 

Ok, I know this thread will make many wrath. But I'm speaking from the bottom of my heart, not sure how many agree with me :(

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Joelleoj said:

Im actually here because i don't want to use any apps, and since it's a forum i already expected less traffic. That said  I kinda agree that it would be nice t see more activity. Just attribute it to the virus

When you have grouchy-muchy here, the forum will always be under some kind of cloud.

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

When you have grouchy-muchy here, the forum will always be under some kind of cloud.

haha im far from grouchy. but compared t an app a forum just wouldn't hv too many people. i do expect better connections here cuz u have a wider topic t chat from than apps.

Guest What do you think?
3 hours ago, Guest Six said:

Slow moving threads. And some being merged with super old long threads, so thereafter nothing to talk about anymore. 

No good naked quality pictures or videos of men. 

I agree!  No one here wanted to display their naked body, with big cock.  This is unacceptable.  We need to have some changes and excitement here. Here are some suggestion:

1) Every member must show picture of their cock

2) Guess who started a new thread must contribute some forms of self-taken video in the bath room (restricted to not more than 20 minutes in the act)

3) Non sex related topic should be under close scrutiny and if it fails to induce sexual excitement, moderator can delete without needing further explanation

4)  The more bitching the better, with the use of sexual organs and related inuendos.

5)  All comments should be restricted to not more than 100 Words

6)  Let's discuss about Singapore scandals, sex, phedophine, spy in the bus, behind the dome, above the roof and under the toilet cubicle.

7)  Who's who caught in the act

😎  Never before told stories, self stories, friends stories, colleague's stories, boss stories,  bf stories, enemies stories to include every glory/gory fuck descriptions of a fuck scenes.

Yes!! Let's make BW forum great again.

2 hours ago, Guest What do you think? said:

I agree!  No one here wanted to display their naked body, with big cock.  This is unacceptable.  We need to have some changes and excitement here. Here are some suggestion:

1) Every member must show picture of their cock

2) Guess who started a new thread must contribute some forms of self-taken video in the bath room (restricted to not more than 20 minutes in the act)

3) Non sex related topic should be under close scrutiny and if it fails to induce sexual excitement, moderator can delete without needing further explanation

4)  The more bitching the better, with the use of sexual organs and related inuendos.

5)  All comments should be restricted to not more than 100 Words

6)  Let's discuss about Singapore scandals, sex, phedophine, spy in the bus, behind the dome, above the roof and under the toilet cubicle.

7)  Who's who caught in the act

😎  Never before told stories, self stories, friends stories, colleague's stories, boss stories,  bf stories, enemies stories to include every glory/gory fuck descriptions of a fuck scenes.

Yes!! Let's make BW forum great again.

You noob or what! Many of these topics already have in place. Its only you guys fucking lazy to search! Also, last time we also have nudity topics but removed because of POFMA . So therefore it means only one thing : you haven't read the rules and regulations and also explore the forum enough! 

Guest Guest
55 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

You noob or what! Many of these topics already have in place. Its only you guys fucking lazy to search! Also, last time we also have nudity topics but removed because of POFMA . So therefore it means only one thing : you haven't read the rules and regulations and also explore the forum enough! 

POFMA...? 🤦‍♂️

Now, that's really POFMA for you... 😓 😓 😓 

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

POFMA...? 🤦‍♂️

Now, that's really POFMA for you... 😓 😓 😓 

And PDPA ~ 

I just joined Blowing Wind recently after following it for a few years. I think BW is ok, quite decent. It is a forum and typically I use forum as minor info, mini research or reviews and opinions, where I don't get much elsewhere. Chit chatting really depends, if one would just like to use it as a hook up, if you already have Hit and Run, Touch and Go, One Night Stand in mind then there's really no chats to proceed from there. I would prefer a fuck buddy, a friend that can hangout talk cock, watch movies, run together, and also having sex when horny together. lol.. Fantasy lol.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.