Male HQ

Covid-19 bickering & trolling and Out of topic banter!

Guest Logical

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:
OK lor ... you go ahead and wait lor .... make sure you wait ... OK ... ? Just Waaaaaaiiit ........ 

No need to wait; you replied already.

I called you "bitch auntie" and you actually responded.  👏

Guest To Perth Mirth Girth Berth

Trump appears to be enduring a "COVID-19 Nervous Breakdown" (Video time is 1:29).

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

No need to wait; you replied already.

I called you "bitch auntie" and you actually responded.  👏

Aiyah, diam diam la, you cheebye face. Diam diam and wait for anyone to defend that guy who his SHN at the hotel, ok? 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

They should thank her for giving them the opportunity to malinger and maybe even stay on board some cruise ship, all the while getting free food and also getting paid even though they are not working. If she don't want to apologize to the foreign workers, she should apologize to Singaporeans for wasting our tax dollars that way. 

Guest Try and see
5 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

Looking at the bar graph makes me worry.

Looking at her face......sigh.

Indeed. She is not known for her brains, unfortunately.

She was the one who made that infamous remark some years ago about how "you only need a small space to have sex".

Maybe in her mind, she was also thinking: "You only need a small space to house Banglah workers."

Hence our current Covid19 numbers.

redwire-singapore-josephine-teo-x744.png

Guest Guest

19 hours ago, Guest overboard said:

You can say the tracing won't serve any benefit. However, you did not think about linking some clusters. The tracing at shopping Malls could assist in linking unkown infections to known clusters.

So what if you linked the clusters? It serve no purpose except to resolve some people's academic curiosity.

The data is not collected by MOH by the way. This is false. check on this first ok.

Who said the contact tracing data was collected by MOH? You or me? check on this first ok.

I think you can't compare the HIV Data leak at MOH (or other leak that happened with the Singapore Government) with a potential leak of the fact that you had visited FairPrice market at Serangoon Nex or the bubble tea outlet in Hougang mall on this day at that time. The data collected at the shopping Malls is collected by the Government and not by the individual mall operators or shops itself.

Huh? What logic is that?? I cannot compare the "HIV data leak at MOH" with "The data collected at the shopping Malls" because "The data collected at the shopping Malls is collected by the Government "? You mean MOH is not the government? Now that you are telling me that "The data collected at the shopping Malls is collected by the Government", I think I should be more worried  considering their previous poor record in keeping my data secret. 

Yes, someone can hack into the "system" but the system does not keep any other information than what is present on your NRIC (not even sure about this).

However, my point is, the data does not contain any health information or any information of your crimes committed but just name, date of birth, address and the NRIC number.

As it is collected centrally by the government, the leak must be from an government officer, it they intend to make use or your data (sell off your details to Ah Longs) but this could happen at ICA already.

Huh? The leak must be from an government officer? Don't you know that the systems in Singapore have been hacked in the past? Go look at the articles i attached in the post which you responded to. 

First, you claimed that the data is collected by the government. And you have been made aware of the data leaks in the government sector before. Then you first claimed that "the system does not keep any other information than what is present on your NRIC", and you also know that those personal data contain " name, date of birth, address and the NRIC number.", and you yourself is aware that there had been situations in the past whereby the personal data has been sold off to "Ah Longs". And after all these, you still want to undermine the probable future leak of all our personal data due to this Contact Tracing? 

Wow .... how far are you trying to undermine the privacy concerns? 

Correct.. we dont test, the number of cases will be low( good for GE).

If mass testing and results is good, god bless. If sway sway number is high??? Too risky..

Next time u all make noise again they will say : "i never met any singaporean and/or PR request for mass testing." 

58 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

Correct.. we dont test, the number of cases will be low( good for GE).

If mass testing and results is good, god bless. If sway sway number is high??? Too risky..

Next time u all make noise again they will say : "i never met any singaporean and/or PR request for mass testing." 

Minister chan chuan sing will say in a closed door "leaked" meeting...

u test, i test, everybody test.. then i not enough test kit to test on everyone how..?? no matter how much i mass produce also not enough.. look at HK.. look at other country.. u want to be like them..??

LOL

Edited by single42

Guest Andy Chew

In Parliament, Nominated MP Anthea Ong asked whether the Government would consider issuing an apology to migrant workers for what she called "dismal conditions" in their dormitories and especially since they are in "complete lockdown for the sake and safety of Singaporeans".

To be honest, it should be Singaporeans who need to apologise for the state these workers are in now. We want everything to be cheap at the expense of these workers.

Singaporeans should not pretend that we care for them now because thousands of these workers are infected.

Where were we when the situation was all right? Were we ever concerned about their living conditions? I am definitely guilty of that.

Some Singaporeans were even bothered when certain dormitories were proposed to be built where they live. If these Singaporeans ever cared, they should have welcomed the idea and embraced these workers with open arms.

So let us all stop being hypocrites, and putting all the blame on the Government.

The real test of our concern for these workers is after this crisis is over. I hope all Singaporeans will still care for every one of these 300,000 fellow human beings.

Andy Chew Teck Huat

Chow sinkies, apologise! Go kneel down in front of a migrant worker and apologise and beg for forgiveness! Apologise now! 

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, Guest Andy Chew said:

Chow sinkies, apologise! Go kneel down in front of a migrant worker and apologise and beg for forgiveness! Apologise now! 

Actually, in a way, he's not wrong, 70% did put those people into Parliament too ....  Thank goodness I belong to the other 30%. So no need to apologize. LOL! 

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Actually, in a way, he's not wrong, 70% did put those people into Parliament too ....  Thank goodness I belong to the other 30%. So no need to apologize. LOL! 

Spore exploited the FW for many years because of our policy. Like it or not, this is modern slavery but leaders are happy. GDP very high, the rich become richer in short time. By-product is local wages goes down, more FW come in. Now is pay back time. 报应。

48 minutes ago, Guest Andy Chew said:

But hor ...i did not come across any worker ask for apology leh?? Haha...

yes we're all guilty of the way we have treated these FWs.. we should now learn how NOT to rely on these FWs.. singaporeans should step up and say, i'll take up the back breaking jobs like construction, road sweeping, plates collecting, dishwashing, throwing rubbish, etc etc..

and we all have to voice out, "IT IS TIME TO VOTE THE CURRENT BRUTISH & BULLISH SYSTEM DOWN, PAP IS CREATED TO SERVED THE PEOPLE. WE SHOULD VOTE THEM OUT & CREATE A NEW BUNCH OF LEADER & MAKE THEM TAKE UP PAYGRADES JUST LIKE THE COMMONERS DO."

to remind the next batch of young leaders, they should not take up the leadership mantle so easily & just thinking of taking the million dollar pay package.

2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

"since they are in "complete lockdown for the sake and safety of Singaporeans"....

We can also say sporean have CB because someone mess up the dormitory infections.

"So let us all stop being hypocrites, and putting all the blame on the Government.

The real test of our concern for these workers is after this crisis is over. "

Of course we have to voice out if not wait some ministers will say "no sporean have actually blame the govt... " and the real test after the crisis should be for our million dollars paid ministers to think how we can reduce dependency on migrant workers and not simply building more hostels and endlessly bringing in more. 

If they win big this coming GE ,they will forget everything. More FW will come in so can collect more levy to cover the cost. GST maybe become 10%. Get ready for public transports fair hike.

Chicken wing is not free.

6 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

If they win big this coming GE ,they will forget everything. More FW will come in so can collect more levy to cover the cost. GST maybe become 10%. Get ready for public transports fair hike.

Chicken wing is not free.

70% or more daft sinkies this time are more happy n willing to vote for them!

2 minutes ago, single42 said:

Seppuku (Japanese: 切腹, "cutting [the] belly"), sometimes referred to as harakiri (腹切り, "abdomen/belly cutting", a native Japanese kun reading), is a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment

Oh! not that serious ! They are always full of confidence knowing well about their 70% daft supporters! 

Guest Logical

Besides Tara Reade, Joe Biden needs to explain her inappropriate & deplorable advances towards Lucy Flores and Ally Coll. And his son Hunter Biden so conveniently stepped down from the board of the Ukrainian gas company just after the attorney general was fired for not investigating that Ukrainian gas company for corruption. 

Not to mention Joe’s apparent gaffes when making speeches. A sign of dementia?? 

Guest Try and see
12 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Incompetent  Yet  Arrogant:  

Messages  Flood  in  Hammering  Josephine Teo  for  Foreign  Worker  Crisis

5 May 2020

https://news.nestia.com/detail/-/4073323

https://redwiretimes.com/cow-beh-cow-bu/incompetent-yet-arrogant-messages-flood-in-hammering-josephine-teo-for-foreign-worker-crisis

She is an incompetent, arrogant person who only knows how to make immature and foolish remarks.

Remember how she once said that "you only need a small space to have sex"?

Probably in her mind, she is also thinking: "You only need a small space to house Banglah workers".

Hence our current Covid19 numbers in S'pore.

Guest Try and see
11 hours ago, Nightingale said:

In the early years, demand for foreign labour to do the hard slog work that Singaporeans shunned or were simply not interested in was largely met by 2 arrangements.  First, there were the Malaysians, mostly from Johor.  Second, there were the foreign workers brought in for a specific project e.g. South Korean workers were the ones who built Raffles City.  They returned home after the project was completed.  Their numbers were manageable.  No need for massive, packed dormitories.

I remember when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s, there were a lot of construction workers from Thailand and Myanmar, apart from the Malaysian and S Korean ones.

Then gradually, all our construction workers became Banglah, because employers found that they cost less.

Guest Try and see
12 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Teo had 2 months to tackle the potential problem of an outbreak in cramped dormitories.  She failed yet again, and this time that failure to act saw infections among dormitory-dwellers spike to over 10,000.  Her response to her series of failure upon failure was summed up in the delivery of her latest ministerial statement – unabashed arrogance.  “I’ve not come across a single migrant worker himself who has demanded an apology.” 

If no Banglah has asked for an apology, it doesn't mean that her ministry has done no wrong.

Which Banglah would dare to demand an apology from his employer or the MOM for being infected with Covid19? 

Even if they wanted to, what means do they have of voicing out their unhappiness? 

Frankly, the callous way in which our ministers handle crises leaves a lot to be desired.

Right now FW is a big issue. So some of you might think that when this is over, less FW will come in. WRONG! More slaves will flood in. Why? White monkeys will open the door  in the name of building up the economy again.

The cycle goes on. 

Guest Guest

QUICK QUICK ! SEND ALL OF THEM BACK ..... MAI TU LIAO!!! 

Last time some people here said they wanted to go back but cannot do so because of the flights embargo, right?? Now that they can go back already! Besides they can also do all the antibodies tests within 10 minutes also. Don't wait liao! So....GO!

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/covid-19-massive-india-repatriation-dubai-uae-12713454

COVID-19: Massive India repatriation begins with flights from UAE

Don't wait anymore! Why stay? Malingering life too good already huh? 好吃好住好穿... still can be paid their salary some more while low-income Singaporeans wonder what to do next like those below: 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/covid19-singapore-low-income-families-comcare-unemployment-12690942

‘If no work at all, how?’ Low-income families grapple with zero income, higher expenses amid circuit breaker 

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

Right now FW is a big issue. So some of you might think that when this is over, less FW will come in. WRONG! More slaves will flood in. Why? White monkeys will open the door  in the name of building up the economy again.

The cycle goes on. 

Of course more will come in .... !! Who won't come in? People don't work can also get paid and placed on a CRUISE SHIP with a carpeted room and sofa and TV as well as a fantastic seaview. That's even better than a Class A ward in a private hospital, OK? You tell me which country will do that for a foreign like me over there, but not for their own citizens, I will also go work in that country myself!!! 

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist

what makes you think those country folks will welcome you?  If we have xenophobic Fascists like you who keep bashing foreigners and sia suay Singaporeans and fellow gays, surely whichever country you go will also have xenophobes like you.  Or even 10 times more racist than you.  Still want to go?

Why not? Don't work can also get paid and placed on a CRUISE SHIP with a carpeted room and sofa and TV as well as a fantastic seaview. And furthermore can even have traitors such like your type in those countries to defend malingerers there. So, why don't want to go?? 

Right now some people will think that they spending all energy on   covid19...wrong. Now they think about GE...yes. Many even pretend to be social distancing ambassadors running around giving out masks. Dont we all already have a free mask each? 多此一举。

Wayang lah. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Getting paid is only for a short period.  So are the freebies the govt is giving us.  You think the govt is so stupid?  Cruise ship so what?  What can you enjoy?  If no TV, then you want them to go mad starring at the sea whole day long?  You will be the first to go mad if you join them.  Your deliberate narrowminded focus simply serves your xeno agenda.

Then maybe other governments can also pay their foreign workers for short periods lor...! What's is YOUR problem?? If our government can be so "intelligent" to pay those foreign workers for a short period, why can't other governments also pay their foreign workers for a short period...?? Malaysia even ask the employers to go pay for the tests done on their own foreign workers, you know?

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Scenario 1:

Being an ivory tower egotist wallowing in self pity and selfishness, you can't take the stress.  Can you work long hours, get back to your dorm, cook with ingredients bought at First World prices, go to bed around midnight, wake up at 4 a.m. each morning for fear of missing the company transport, face threats of pay cut from your boss, putting your life in danger at construction sites (accident rates much higher compared to being a waiter or cleaner), earn $350 a month and still owe your agent a bomb?  Of course not, especially with your mentality of entitlement.

Scenario 2:

You get clobbered by violent racists like the KKK or just like the Singaporean student who got set upon by a bunch of British hooligans.  

Scenario 3:

You may not get physically harmed like in Scenario 2 but you get all the stares of contempt when you take public transport.  You may even get verbally abused and spat at.  Or you may see xenophobic posts on their local websites targeting at foreigners like you, by people who are just as mentally deranged as you, who only know how to spread hateful xeno statements but without the guts to complain to any govt official or hold a demonstration.

That's why I say it is such a good life for foreigners here. They get paid even though they are not working; They don't get clobbered "like the Singaporean student who got set upon by a bunch of British hooligans"; They don't get "get verbally abused and spat at"; They even have organizations who got a lot of time on their hands to go fight for the foreign workers' rights, but no time to look into the welfare of those low income Singaporeans who are worried that they are not getting paid:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/covid19-singapore-low-income-families-comcare-unemployment-12690942 

‘If no work at all, how?’ Low-income families grapple with zero income, higher expenses amid circuit breaker 

Life can be sooooo good to be a foreigner in Singapore, instead of being a Singaporean itself! You either become super rich in Singapore, or you become worse than a foreigner in your own country.  

Guest Try and see
1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

If it’s not the main reason, please state the main reasons, dun jjww beat around the bush, skirt around the issues, offer no answers and shirk responsibilities away considering you are the MoM minister in 2015. Please also account for why there were no quarantine facilities follow up when you were the one who read the proposal in parliament.

LOL Chuan-jin is desperately trying to cover up the mess made by josephine teo

Guest overboard
On 5/7/2020 at 10:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

So what if you linked the clusters? It serve no purpose except to resolve some people's academic curiosity.

Who said the contact tracing data was collected by MOH? You or me? check on this first ok.

Huh? What logic is that?? I cannot compare the "HIV data leak at MOH" with "The data collected at the shopping Malls" because "The data collected at the shopping Malls is collected by the Government "? You mean MOH is not the government? Now that you are telling me that "The data collected at the shopping Malls is collected by the Government", I think I should be more worried  considering their previous poor record in keeping my data secret. 

Huh? The leak must be from an government officer? Don't you know that the systems in Singapore have been hacked in the past? Go look at the articles i attached in the post which you responded to. 

First, you claimed that the data is collected by the government. And you have been made aware of the data leaks in the government sector before. Then you first claimed that "the system does not keep any other information than what is present on your NRIC", and you also know that those personal data contain " name, date of birth, address and the NRIC number.", and you yourself is aware that there had been situations in the past whereby the personal data has been sold off to "Ah Longs". And after all these, you still want to undermine the probable future leak of all our personal data due to this Contact Tracing? 

Wow .... how far are you trying to undermine the privacy concerns? 

It is not worth to further elaborate on this.

You fail to see the difference MOH is not collecting the NRIC scanning data.

In your first post you referred to all data leaks having incurred at MOH. For normal reader here, they would understand you allude to this point.

But you are too stupid to see the difference.

The NRIC does not contain any health information or does it? What critical information does the shopping mall scan then risk to be leaked?

That was my point.

Many people give their personal data mentioned on the NRIC on lucky draws at supermarkets or similar events. You would wonder how much personal information Singaporeans or people living in Singapore are giving away deliberately with full consent.

If you want personal data from someone or the data from the NRIC it is probably very easy to receive it from any Hackers as it is easy for hackers to get the information.

But it is not worth disputing on this topic with you because you fail to see the point or understand the content of posts, newspaper articles and just like to respond with useless brawls to make it look as if your initial post contained any much substance... but it was just fear mongering and trying to cause panic in the community.

Stay at home and don't go to any shopping Malls, ok, but don't forget to bleak out your personal data for any online shopping orders....... 🤣

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest overboard said:

t is not worth to further elaborate on this.

You fail to see the difference MOH is not collecting the NRIC scanning data.

In your first post you referred to all data leaks having incurred at MOH. For normal reader here, they would understand you allude to this point.

But you are too stupid to see the difference.

I recall one of the article I linked was talking about the leaks of the data from the accountant association or something like that. So what has that got to do with MOH? But I guess you are too stooooopid t read. 

The NRIC does not contain any health information or does it? What critical information does the shopping mall scan then risk to be leaked?

That was my point.

Many people give their personal data mentioned on the NRIC on lucky draws at supermarkets or similar events. You would wonder how much personal information Singaporeans or people living in Singapore are giving away deliberately with full consent.

Which supermarket lucky draws asked for your NRIC? Are you aware that it is ILLEGAL to ask for people's NRIC now?? https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/collecting-nric-numbers-and-making-copies-of-the-identity-card-will-be-illegal-from-sept-1  You so obviously do nto know what you are talking about!! 

But it is not worth disputing on this topic with you because you fail to see the point or understand the content of posts, newspaper articles and just like to respond with useless brawls to make it look as if your initial post contained any much substance... but it was just fear mongering and trying to cause panic in the community.

Yeah ... no point disputing this topic with you cos you are so ill-informed of the current affairs here in Singapore!! 

Guest overboard
50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I recall one of the article I linked was talking about the leaks of the data from the accountant association or something like that. So what has that got to do with MOH? But I guess you are too stooooopid t read. 

Which supermarket lucky draws asked for your NRIC? Are you aware that it is ILLEGAL to ask for people's NRIC now?? https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/collecting-nric-numbers-and-making-copies-of-the-identity-card-will-be-illegal-from-sept-1  You so obviously do nto know what you are talking about!! 

Yeah ... no point disputing this topic with you cos you are so ill-informed of the current affairs here in Singapore!! 

You are the most stupid smart alec wannabe on BW ! 

The posted article, you brought forward, already cites all exceptions.

There are, however, exceptions.

NRIC numbers or copies of the NRIC can only be obtained or shared if they are required by law, such as when subscribing to a new phone line, making a doctor's appointment or checking into a hotel.

NRIC details may also be collected when it is necessary to precisely verify an individual's identity "to a high degree of fidelity".

What is if the lucky draw price are 50 bottles of XO cognac or a car? The lucky draw could provide for persons above 18 or 21 years.

See how dumb you are!

You really did us a great job to confirm your dumbness.

Guest Guest

You are the most stupid smart alec wannabe on BW ! 

The posted article, you brought forward, already cites all exceptions.

There are, however, exceptions.

NRIC numbers or copies of the NRIC can only be obtained or shared if they are required by law, such as when subscribing to a new phone line, making a doctor's appointment or checking into a hotel.

NRIC details may also be collected when it is necessary to precisely verify an individual's identity "to a high degree of fidelity".

What is if the lucky draw price are 50 bottles of XO cognac or a car? The lucky draw could provide for persons above 18 or 21 years.

See how dumb you are!

You really did us a great job to confirm your dumbness.

Did you even read the article? Really proves how juvenile you are.... 

"For years, places like shopping malls have collected NRIC numbers when registering customers for lucky draws and memberships or even to track parking redemptions.

But the updated rules mean organisations will no longer be allowed to do that."

Guest Guest
43 minutes ago, Larry said:

Hahaha,,,, I don't feel is funny. How about detected in sweat, saliva or urine, anywhere is possible.

If it is not funny, then you laugh for what?

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How vicious need a person be to find this funny? 

Yeah guest hiding again. Making so much of a ruckus out of nothing.  I sincerely wish you caught COVID19 and get killed by it. You are sort of like another virus. 

Edited by Kimochi

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Yeah guest hiding again. I sincerely wish you caught COVID19 and get killed by it. 

Let everyone else be the judge of what type of vicious character you have. Enough said. No arguments needed any more. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Let everyone else be the judge of what type of vicious character you have. Enough said. No arguments needed any more. 

Yeah coming from a hidden guest. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Yeah coming from a hidden guest. 

"No toxin, not a man."

"Boy, you're every man in the world to me."

Higher chance of landing one in the dorms.

Larry, only you can straighten me out.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Gone

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup, Kimochi is the scum of the earth.

Guest MAGAKAG
4 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Yes, you are the only lone voice here because of your insanity.  I got my info from a variety of @#$%@#$%, 😴 🛌but yours is Fox Fox Fox.  ....@#$%@#$%

It's not a lie ....7x @#$%@#$% 😴 🛌

So I don't know how you came to get brainwashed by all this pro-Trump propaganda ...#@$%@#$  😴 🛌

No point talking sense with a brainwashed Trump worshipper like you.  Next time when you get a high fever, don't see a doctor.  Just drink Clorox and sip Lysol.  Adios.

20200509-190332.jpg

Guest overboard
On 5/8/2020 at 7:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

Did you even read the article? Really proves how juvenile you are.... 

"For years, places like shopping malls have collected NRIC numbers when registering customers for lucky draws and memberships or even to track parking redemptions.

But the updated rules mean organisations will no longer be allowed to do that."

You are too stupid to understand the examples I gave for the exceptions. 

Still pretending you understand something, where it is obvious you didn't understand the exceptions to the rule. 

Write in to PDPC if you fail to understand the exceptions, but don't further bore us with your stupidity! 

Guest Guest

You are too stupid to understand the examples I gave for the exceptions. 

Still pretending you understand something, where it is obvious you didn't understand the exceptions to the rule. 

Write in to PDPC if you fail to understand the exceptions, but don't further bore us with your stupidity! 

sigh .... OK ... whatever ... next time you see any "exceptions to the rule" and you see any "places like shopping malls have collected NRIC numbers when registering customers for lucky draws", come here and let us know, OK? I really don't understand why the IQ of BW forummers actually declines with passing time ... 

dean winchester facepalm GIF

Guest overboard
On 5/10/2020 at 1:32 AM, Guest Guest said:

sigh .... OK ... whatever ... next time you see any "exceptions to the rule" and you see any "places like shopping malls have collected NRIC numbers when registering customers for lucky draws", come here and let us know, OK? I really don't understand why the IQ of BW forummers actually declines with passing time ... 

We are all aware, your brain stops thinking somewhere, or thinking out of the box. Afterwards you start repeating and repeating the same thing endlessly.

The exceptions to the rule will be covered in Straits Times articles in full details and depth , correct?

The rule doesn't create a total prohibition to collect NRIC numbers for lucky draws at supermarkets, if just one of the exceptions applies.

Previously I gave two examples for any exception which you prefer to ignore. You don't need to make it look as if I had said shopping malls can ask for NRIC for every lucky draw. I never did! An exception must apply. 

But you don't want to understand this.

Maybe you just gave yourself as a very good example of declining IQ.

Go on!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.