Male HQ

Covid-19 bickering & trolling and Out of topic banter!

Guest Logical

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist, 

you are resorting to personal attacks again as usual.  Stop trolling in the Main Forum.  Stick to the topic if you want to post anything here!

What can this poor Auntie know about love and hate?  

He confuses lack of anger with lack of love.

He confuses objective evaluation of a person's evils with hate.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone else here feels like we have already lost the war and we are just waiting for the pending doom, and all simply because we didn't react fast enough? 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/covid-19-40-new-cases-in-spore-stricter-safe-distancing-measures-including-1m-separation

Your alarmist attitude makes one suspect that you are relishing the excitements of the events.  They probably shake up your dull life.   It also seems that you cannot see the forest for the trees.   What is a serious situation in Singapore is a disaster in other parts of the world.  Look at what is happening in Italy, for example. A pandemic is a situation that should bring the whole humanity together to fight it in a common front.  No separations by nationalities, races, incomes. The poor victims of it, wherever they are, are our victims. 

Maintaining a safe distance between us is a practical idea,  1m (or 3 feet) from anyone who coughs or sneezes, so they say.  But even better without the coughing and sneezing,  unless we have to suddenly jump away from the one who does that suddenly.  A one meter can be the length of a walking stock.  Since I am a senior,  I am justified in carrying a walking stock, and I could use it to hold it horizontally to maintain this safe distance from anyone else...  and besides... it can also serve as a good defensive weapon in this time of turmoil :) 

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Your alarmist attitude makes one suspect that you are relishing the excitements of the events.  They probably shake up your dull life.   It also seems that you cannot see the forest for the trees.   What is a serious situation in Singapore is a disaster in other parts of the world.  Look at what is happening in Italy, for example. A pandemic is a situation that should bring the whole humanity together to fight it in a common front.  No separations by nationalities, races, incomes. The poor victims of it, wherever they are, are our victims. 

Maintaining a safe distance between us is a practical idea,  1m (or 3 feet) from anyone who coughs or sneezes, so they say.  But even better without the coughing and sneezing,  unless we have to suddenly jump away from the one who does that suddenly.  A one meter can be the length of a walking stock.  Since I am a senior,  I am justified in carrying a walking stock, and I could use it to hold it horizontally to maintain this safe distance from anyone else...  and besides... it can also serve as a good defensive weapon in this time of turmoil :) 

Alarmist? That coming from someone complaining about Trump not acting fast enough? Who is the alarmist now? LOL! Just how far are you trying to prove WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE? 

Netflix GIF by Daybreak

Guest Lonely
5 minutes ago, Love2Blow said:

I wonder if pple still visit saunas? 

If someone is infected and tracing starts... Aiyo 

I'm so lonely and horny. I know is not good to visit sauna whether during or before this covid 19, but is a good venue to search for temporary fix. 

Now Im so lonely and horny as fuck. I wanted flesh, meat, dick, chest. Every guy passing me, I feel like wanted swallow them up. 

What I do during this covid 19? How to I extinguish this fire within me? Help me please?

Guest fairness
On 3/18/2020 at 8:14 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Remain to be seen if there will be any confirm case or cluster from this group coming in, as long as SG don't close door,  imported cases will just keep rising at an alarming rate, so many foreign talents had came in with the virus now. 

And those returning Singaporeans from the problem countries with high infections? You want to tell them to stay away?

Why need to point to foreign work pass holders or PR's?

What is if your current home and family is in Singapore for those Work Pass Holders? Some have been working here for 10 years plus and Singapore is their home. 

The government is taking the measure to verify on them on arrival. They need to go into self quarantine at home and are not allowed to leave the house.

All Foreign Work pass holders must submit a request for approval to return.

Please look at the numbers and refrain from mere fingerpointing. Around 50 - 60% currently are Singaporeans and PRs returning from overseas. The list of the cases is public, we all can read the numbers.

The coming weeks plenty of Singaporeans (Students, holidaymakers, business travelers) having been overseas the past weeks or year will return here due to the situation overseas.

Let's see if you point fingers at them too.

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Guest fairness said:

What is if your current home and family is in Singapore for those Work Pass Holders? Some have been working here for 10 years plus and Singapore is their home. 

Is there a reason why these people who have been working here for 10 years have not gotten their citizenship yet? Why still work passes? Is it so that they have a choice of where to stay when times turn bad, like staying in Sg now instead of their homeland where the situation may be worse? Why? Why have the entire family not converted their citizenship yet, even after 10 years staying here? Can explain? 

50 to 60% may be currently Singaporeans returning. What about the remaining 40 to 50%? 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist, 

you are resorting to personal attacks again as usual.  Stop trolling in the Main Forum.  Stick to the topic if you want to post anything here!

10 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Because if they are granted citizenship, you will cry father cry mother again.  They are scared of you, you see.

Sticking to topic if you want to post anything here, like the way you are again NOT doing? Hypocritical much, just like Steve5380? Lanjiao of a feather fucking together? 

Guest fairness
28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Is there a reason why these people who have been working here for 10 years have not gotten their citizenship yet? Why still work passes? Is it so that they have a choice of where to stay when times turn bad, like staying in Sg now instead of their homeland where the situation may be worse? Why? Why have the entire family not converted their citizenship yet, even after 10 years staying here? Can explain? 

50 to 60% may be currently Singaporeans returning. What about the remaining 40 to 50%? 

Why should everyone gain Singaporean citizenship only because they live and work in Singapore. Why should they gain citizenship after a certain period like 10 years living and working in Singapore.

Do Singaporeans who work in US, Germany, UK or other countries gain citizenship in those countries if they live in these countries for 10 years?

There are even advantages for Singapore if these people keep their original citizenship. They don't benefit from the local rates, pay higher medical costs here, and they even pay higher taxes as they can't enjoy Singaporean deductions on certain tax benefits. Maybe you are not aware Work Pass Holders pay higher taxes than Singaporeans and do not benefit at local rates in may areas. A treatment of residents to Singapore violating the European Union rules for example as all countries of the European Union have to grant same conditions and benefits to all people working and staying in the European Union irrespective whether they are locals or foreigners (as long as they are recognised working residents in these countries).

Many Europeans do not intend to gain citizenship in Singapore due to various specific reasons.

There can be even inheritance issues if these people give up their original citizenship, they might have other disadvantages.

Plenty of them intend to return and then if they convert their citizenship they would be foreigners in their home countries.

Anyhow, in plenty other threads you have been crying foul on your government having naturalised many Foreigners to Singaporeans in the past years.

And didn't you write in another thread that Foreigners should go back to their home countries, once they retire (or anyhow)?

Your line of reasoning seems very contradicting.

Are you hypocrite now?

Guest Guest
56 minutes ago, Guest fairness said:

Why should everyone gain Singaporean citizenship only because they live and work in Singapore. Why should they gain citizenship after a certain period like 10 years living and working in Singapore.

Do Singaporeans who work in US, Germany, UK or other countries gain citizenship in those countries if they live in these countries for 10 years?

There are even advantages for Singapore if these people keep their original citizenship. They don't benefit from the local rates, pay higher medical costs here, and they even pay higher taxes as they can't enjoy Singaporean deductions on certain tax benefits. Maybe you are not aware Work Pass Holders pay higher taxes than Singaporeans and do not benefit at local rates in may areas. A treatment of residents to Singapore violating the European Union rules for example as all countries of the European Union have to grant same conditions and benefits to all people working and staying in the European Union irrespective whether they are locals or foreigners (as long as they are recognised working residents in these countries).

Many Europeans do not intend to gain citizenship in Singapore due to various specific reasons.

There can be even inheritance issues if these people give up their original citizenship, they might have other disadvantages.

Plenty of them intend to return and then if they convert their citizenship they would be foreigners in their home countries.

Anyhow, in plenty other threads you have been crying foul on your government having naturalised many Foreigners to Singaporeans in the past years.

And didn't you write in another thread that Foreigners should go back to their home countries, once they retire (or anyhow)?

Your line of reasoning seems very contradicting.

Are you hypocrite now?

Hahaha... Did you serve our National Service? Or you contributing to CPF? No? And there you were, trying to make yourself look like some kind of a hero claiming that you are paying higher taxes and such! And even if YOU are paying higher taxes here than the residents, are you paying higher taxes in comparison to those in your home country? Even if medical coverage may be higher for foreigners, most are still paid by company and their insurance too! 

Ultimately, you have only proved what I had just said: you are only here for your own SELFISH reasons. And the funny thing is this: I already said you are here so that you can have the best of both worlds, which you basically proved by telling me they want to work here but do not want to face inheritance issues back home! 

Hahahahaha.. Thank you for shooting in your own goal for me. 😊 

Guest fairness
32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahaha... Did you serve our National Service? Or you contributing to CPF? No? And there you were, trying to make yourself look like some kind of a hero claiming that you are paying higher taxes and such! And even if YOU are paying higher taxes here than the residents, are you paying higher taxes in comparison to those in your home country? Even if medical coverage may be higher for foreigners, most are still paid by company and their insurance too! 

Ultimately, you have only proved what I had just said: you are only here for your own SELFISH reasons. And the funny thing is this: I already said you are here so that you can have the best of both worlds, which you basically proved by telling me they want to work here but do not want to face inheritance issues back home! 

Hahahahaha.. Thank you for shooting in your own goal for me. 😊 

Do you know my personal situation, who I am?

How would you know if I am local, PR or otherwise????

You know nothing and resort to alluding?

I was not talking about myself but just have the knowledge how the situation for Foreigners is when working here and citing some basic examples why they keep their citizenship.

But it seems that you know nothing about any such issues in giving up citizenship in the home countries on inheritance, property, retirement pay and others.

Let's assume your parents are French and have a 50 Million Euro property in France, would you give up the French citizenship, after you work for 10 years in Singapore?

You would question them why they did not attain the Singaporean citizenship after a 10 year stay in Singapore?

Seriously?

What logic does your last post contain?

Do Non PR Foreigners benefit anyhow from CPF in Singapore?

Would you know if they have to contribute to their home country to their home country CPF???

And what has this to do with taking up citizenship in Singapore for Foreigners who stay here longer than 10 years as you brought up in your earlier post?

And are you sure for all countries in Europe those expats would pay higher taxes in their home countries?

How about some countries in Europe or other parts having even lower income tax rates than Singapore?

You are the living proof that you know nothing about Human Resource matters or anything at all.

And let me ask this:

Did the Singaporeans living and working in US, Europe, Australia or other parts of the world go the National Service in these countries?

How about those who served the National Service in their home countries?

What has the National Service to do with paying taxes and differences in benefits between locals and Foreigners and taking up citizenship?

And:

How many Singaporeans give up their citizenship when being living or working abroad? Have they all served NS and paid into the pension funds of those countries?

It looks like you have a quite weird way of thinking.

On plenty of posts you have been complaining for the government handing out citizenship to foreigners and now you are attacking those foreigners why they don't take up the citizenship in Singapore after 10 years?

You have been caught as being the biggest hypocrite, because you just showed to everyone here how you turn your flag as the wind changes the direction of the flag in the wind.

But the best is: With all your posts you show everyone how little knowledge you have on these matters. You know nothing!

Guest Logical
13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Countries other than the US are far ahead in the testing of covid-19.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/17/21184015/coronavirus-testing-pcr-diagnostic-point-of-care-cdc-techonology

The US "Center for disease control" CDC refused to use the PCR test used in other countries and came up, belated, with its own test that was unreliable. It also refused to let laboratories do their own PCR tests.  And all along....  Trump LIED shamelessly saying that anybody who wanted to be tested could receive a test. 

One proof of Trump's racism is his calling the covid-19 the "Chinese Virus".   There are news of new animosity towards Asians because they want to blame them for the pandemic.

Your last phrase is simply the effect of a very human natural evaluation:  REPUTATION.  A person with bad reputation will always be judged with a stricter standard.  In the US, we have such an example in the bashing Senator Sanders received when he correctly said that Castro in Cuba had done some good things for his people, something which is true. "If someone doesn't like a person...".  Like I didn't like Castro,  I DON'T LIKE Trump. Not because of his yellowish hair,  but for the miserable human specimen he is and the many people he has victimized.  Like with Castro, I can accept that he does some things right.  But the fight against covid-19 is not one of them.

Giving Trump's bad reputation and his indisputable cases of serious lies and misinformation,  it is only natural that there is suspicion in anything he does now.  

P.D.   If you look at the video posted above by Guest Donald,  you Logical-ly will have to change your opinion of Trump.

Thank you, Guest Donald :) 

In the video by Guest Donald, not sure if u noticed Trump said ‘at this moment’, ‘could get worse before it gets better’ & ‘nobody really knows’. He was making assessment based on what he and the experts knew at that point in time. WHO did NOT call covid19 a Global Emergency on 23 Jan. Thus, whatever measures Trump administration taken at that time however insufficient we see them now was based on data. Was WHO also blatantly wrong then? 

People are still calling the 1918 flu pandemic the Spanish flu. Are they also racist? No, it is just convenient to refer to it as Chinese Flu just the same way people call the Spanish Flu. Those who hate him are just microscopically examining everything Trump says to catch him. Many times, things are spun out of context to disparage him. 

Importantly, the media called him racist because of the China ban. We have to admit that the media was pathetically opportunistic and caught with their pants down in this instance to have called Trump racist because of his China ban. 

After Trump banned Europe arrivals, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, UK, and many other countries have since imposed a total ban on entry in short notice. Is Trump also not doing enough by not imposing total ban? Hey, but what happened to criticising him for banning Europe arrivals last week? Why are they not criticising Jacinda, Scott, Muhyiddin, Boris on hastily imposing the bans?

I am not white. I am Asian and I pity Trump to have to deal with all the shit media, Democrats & others who constantly and unfairly throw at him. He brought jobs back to the US, he questioned those unfair trade deals US and China had for years and want to level the playing field. He is good for the economy and don’t mind offending other world leaders but at the end of the day, he is doing it for US and perhaps for his political survival. But, which sitting president won’t be doing things for his/her political survival? 

Guest troll is out again
14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I have too high an income to qualify for these $1200 checks.  And I don't want this emergency aid, instead I prefer that it goes to those in need.

Are you the same guy as "Guest MAGAKAG"?  Because you post the same wrong evaluations of Trump.

Trump initially dismissed the pandemic as something short-term with little relevance.  Obviously he opened his mouth to say something he was completely ignorant about, something he does often. He then concentrated on his golf.  Only when the pandemic got worse he was advised to give it more attention.

You think Trump has done "a great job"?  Think again!    Any failing high school student would do better.  His (obviously necessary) decisions are hasty, not thought through. When he suddenly banned ALL people coming from Europe,  he unnecessarily raised hell in the many Americans in Europe who thought that they could not return home.  He unnecessarily victimizes people due to his incompetence and lack of concern.

The media calls Trump racist for good reasons.  He has shown his racism, white supremacy in many, many occasions prior to today's pandemic.

You need to live here in the US to have a correct estimation of the situation here.  If I would give so many wrong opinions about Singapore's government, you would get up in flames and call me all sort of names.  (some guests do it anyway just out of their psychosis)  

12 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

No, I am not MAGAKAG. I am Logical who earlier this week said your counter proposal to Trump’s Europe ban was to allow people enter US with recent negative covid19 year was not feasible as other countries’ tests may not be reliable. 

How is a ban victimising people? Isn’t it protecting people in US? If u meant people initially thought even US residents were banned from returning from Europe, it was quickly clarified. Many countries such as New Zealand, Australia & India have hastily introduced bans. This is not a time to sit down & have a conference and debate. It has to be decisive, which Trump administration did. 

In the case of the media calling Trump a racist when he banned people from China coming to US, the media was extremely narrow-minded & pathetically opportunistic. In this specific case, the media was clearly WRONG. They need to be objective! SG also banned China arrivals at the same time as US, why didn’t the media call our authorities racist? 

Looking back now, was Trump’s decision on the China ban a good decision? At the height on the epidemic in China, tons of people was escaping China. 

Initially Trump downplayed the situation as the rate of infection was low, & little was known about the transmission mechanism or incubation period of this new virus. No right minded Government will paint a doom & gloom picture if they don’t have the scientific data available. They risk triggering panic in the population as we have seen in SG where people rushed for goods. WHO also initially didn’t call the issue a global one until later. Are the people at WHO also golfing with Trump or misinformed? No, that’s because they don’t have the data yet & infection rates are low back then. 

Trump has in this week removed existing red tapes for testing of existing medications & new therapies which in ordinary situations will take years to approve. 

Anyone with a functioning brain will objectively say Trump’s administration is doing great and pushing all buttons at their disposal however unpopular they may be to reduce infection within US. 

I don’t understand what you meant by “giving wrong opinions”? Everyone is entitled to their opinions. There are no right or wrong? My assessment/opinion of Trump is on his handling of this pandemic and objectively he has done a great job and I have explained why  above. Like I said earlier, if someone doesn’t like a person, nothing the person does will ever be right or good. 

11 hours ago, Guest MAGAKAG said:

Well said Logical...aside to Steve, no offence but I'm just curious in a hypothetical situation if Trump were to resurrect your bf tomorrow, will you still hate him as much as you do now?

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Countries other than the US are far ahead in the testing of covid-19.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/17/21184015/coronavirus-testing-pcr-diagnostic-point-of-care-cdc-techonology

The US "Center for disease control" CDC refused to use the PCR test used in other countries and came up, belated, with its own test that was unreliable. It also refused to let laboratories do their own PCR tests.  And all along....  Trump LIED shamelessly saying that anybody who wanted to be tested could receive a test. 

One proof of Trump's racism is his calling the covid-19 the "Chinese Virus".   There are news of new animosity towards Asians because they want to blame them for the pandemic.

Your last phrase is simply the effect of a very human natural evaluation:  REPUTATION.  A person with bad reputation will always be judged with a stricter standard.  In the US, we have such an example in the bashing Senator Sanders received when he correctly said that Castro in Cuba had done some good things for his people, something which is true. "If someone doesn't like a person...".  Like I didn't like Castro,  I DON'T LIKE Trump. Not because of his yellowish hair,  but for the miserable human specimen he is and the many people he has victimized.  Like with Castro, I can accept that he does some things right.  But the fight against covid-19 is not one of them.

Giving Trump's bad reputation and his indisputable cases of serious lies and misinformation,  it is only natural that there is suspicion in anything he does now.  

P.D.   If you look at the video posted above by Guest Donald,  you Logical-ly will have to change your opinion of Trump.

Thank you, Guest Donald :) 

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL!!  What an unusual line of defense for Trump!  

If Trump were to resurrect my late bf... this would give me full evidence that he is an abject servant of the Devil.

Because there are NO resurrections.  They could happen only by miracle, something only supernatural beings are believed to be able to do. :lol:

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

This thread is about covid-19 in Singapore, but it should be relevant the response of other governments to the pandemic to give a perspective on how it is dealt with in SG.

We have been discussing the way it was/is handled in the US,  and some interesting information is emerging:

1- The statements of Susan Rice,  an honorable black lady former national security adviser, on how she warned the incoming Trump administration about corona viruses:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/03/19/susan-rice-trump-administration-coronavirus-warning-sot-tsr-vpx.cnn

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/488069-obama-officials-walked-trump-aides-through-global-pandemic-exercise-in-2017

2- How the propaganda machine of a bad government tries to shield its leader from nearly criminal incompetence and neglect of duty:

https://time.com/5806558/administration-officials-fight-criticism/

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

To think that his hatred can so far surpass his love for his dead bf just goes to prove his love for his dead bf wasn't real at all. 

Hypocrisy had been exposed. 

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Fascist, 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Troll ike you? Sticking to topic of you want to post anything here, like the way you are NOT doing? 

57 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Alarmist? That coming from someone complaining about Trump not acting fast enough? Who is the alarmist now? LOL! Just how far are you trying to prove WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE? 

Netflix GIF by Daybreak

The usual troll just out to trail and troll Steve5380. 

Would have been good to expose those Guest posts having originated from the same person. 

Guest donald
16 minutes ago, Guest Logical said:

In the video by Guest Donald, not sure if u noticed Trump said ‘at this moment’, ‘could get worse before it gets better’ & ‘nobody really knows’. He was making assessment based on what he and the experts knew at that point in time. WHO did NOT call covid19 a Global Emergency on 23 Jan. Thus, whatever measures Trump administration taken at that time however insufficient we see them now was based on data. Was WHO also blatantly wrong then? 

People are still calling the 1918 flu pandemic the Spanish flu. Are they also racist? No, it is just convenient to refer to it as Chinese Flu just the same way people call the Spanish Flu. Those who hate him are just microscopically examining everything Trump says to catch him. Many times, things are spun out of context to disparage him. 

Importantly, the media called him racist because of the China ban. We have to admit that the media was pathetically opportunistic and caught with their pants down in this instance to have called Trump racist because of his China ban. 

After Trump banned Europe arrivals, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, UK, and many other countries have since imposed a total ban on entry in short notice. Is Trump also not doing enough by not imposing total ban? Hey, but what happened to criticising him for banning Europe arrivals last week? Why are they not criticising Jacinda, Scott, Muhyiddin, Boris on hastily imposing the bans?

I am not white. I am Asian and I pity Trump to have to deal with all the shit media, Democrats & others who constantly and unfairly throw at him. He brought jobs back to the US, he questioned those unfair trade deals US and China had for years and want to level the playing field. He is good for the economy and don’t mind offending other world leaders but at the end of the day, he is doing it for US and perhaps for his political survival. But, which sitting president won’t be doing things for his/her political survival? 

But from a hoax (by the Democrats) it ended as a world threatening pandemic.

Don't pick just single items from him.

No other politician in the world or PM, ever said it is a hoax or nothing serious and it will vanish after the heat phase comes in to US.

Please show us one PM, President who said Corona / covid19 was a hoax?

Are you that blind to see what sort of President Trump is?

He did not have any choice but to close the border because of his inaction and ignoring the dangers and then to show "he is doing something now". but the weeks before instead of taking action and precautions he just sat the issue out claiming it was a hoax.

Look at the time table, he lost 1 1/2 months in inaction.

Do you fail to see this?

Guest Logical
26 minutes ago, Guest donald said:

But from a hoax (by the Democrats) it ended as a world threatening pandemic.

Don't pick just single items from him.

No other politician in the world or PM, ever said it is a hoax or nothing serious and it will vanish after the heat phase comes in to US.

Please show us one PM, President who said Corona / covid19 was a hoax?

Are you that blind to see what sort of President Trump is?

He did not have any choice but to close the border because of his inaction and ignoring the dangers and then to show "he is doing something now". but the weeks before instead of taking action and precautions he just sat the issue out claiming it was a hoax.

Look at the time table, he lost 1 1/2 months in inaction.

Do you fail to see this?

While he might have said hoax, in the same way as u r asking me not to pick just single items from him, Trump also said ‘at this moment’ & ‘could get worse before it gets better’, u need to evaluate other things he said. WHO on 23 Jan still did NOT call this issue a Global Emergency. His apparent ‘inaction’ as I have explained in previous posts was because of the available data at that point in time. The infection rate was low and limited to a few countries. In the absence of more scientific data & evidence, no right minded government will impose drastic measures as it will send wrong signal and dampen economic activities. 

He imposed the China ban on 1/2Feb, that’s more than 1.5months ago. Isn’t this one of the actions taken? Ironically he got criticised & was called racist for it. How is this he got no choice? 

Trump administration was one of the 1st countries who negotiated with China to charter planes to bring home US citizens from China in Feb. Many countries followed suit after that. Isn’t it one of the actions? These returning people was quarantined too upon reaching US soil. 

I am not blind or have not fail to see that during Trump’s time, the economy grew and unemployment in US was at 50-year record low. Stock markets were record high too. Hopefully, others are clear-visioned and objective enough to be cognisant of these. 

Trump is just a business man, he can settle very well all economic related issues but ask him about medical issues, nope and he don't listen to expert's advice. 

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

"The data stored on users' phones will be encrypted and the app will not access other information, such as a user's location."

"When contacted by contact tracers, that is the point that users will be asked to share their data logs. If they refuse, they may be prosecuted under the Infectious Diseases Act."

So is better not to install the apps. 

Guest daydreaming
On 3/19/2020 at 3:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

I feel very very sorry each time I see self-defeating posts like yours. You have asked 5 questions, and I will just ask you ONE: Do we need 3.9 million foreigners including PRs and Work Passes in a country of only 3 million citizens?? 

On 3/20/2020 at 12:45 AM, Guest daydreaming said:

1. Since when is the population of Singapore 6.9 million?

Something doesn't add up. 

Before coming with hyped population numbers, please verify them. 

Population is at 5.7 mil.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

In just this one paragraph alone, you had proved what I had long suspected about you . For you to ask this type of question on the 6.9 million population, is a dead giveaway as to how dissociated you are from the country's current affairs. LOL. If you have no clue as to what is going on in this country, who are you to comment on it? So, yeah... in your own words, "It is futile to discuss this over and over with you" when you don't even know what is happening here at all. Go get some real-life Singapore experience first, before you comment with your rose-tinted glasses on, OK? Hahahahahaha .... 

So, basically what you are saying is that after 65 years in the making, there are still not enough Singaporeans in the population of 3 million citizens to step up and ensure economic growth and job creation?? Are you trying to imply that after 65 years in the making, most of these 3 million Singaporeans are useless and incompetent, and cannot even ensure economic growth and job creation? 

1. On the issue of the availability of Singaporeans to ensure economic growth and job creation I do not intend to respond as you only try to put things into my words, which I never said. 

I was pointing to the fact that there aren't sufficient world renown industry leaders of Singaporean origin to achieve a self sustaining and workable economy founded on pure local "content". 

Otherwise please name me any MNC originating from Singapore with Singaporean management and having been created out of Singapore? 

2. Population numbers

In mathematics 3 + 3.9 makes 6.9, does it?

Or do you intend to dispute on this? 

You are saying the total population in Singapore is 6.9 million? 

Clear evidence on how you try to hype actual numbers to make it look more shocking for everyone. 

You are even falsifying statistical numbers, which are publicly available. The ratio between Singaporeans and Foreigners you mention is wrong. 

Here are the official numbers: 

Population and Population Structure

Total Population 3/ '000    2019       5,703,600       2018    5,638,700  

Source: 

https://www.singstat.gov.sg/find-data/search-by-theme/population/population-and-population-structure/latest-data

=> the population is not at 6.9 million. The number you mention is wrong and not reflected by any statistical data available in Singapore. 

By the way the amount of Singaporeans (exclusive of PRs) stands at

Singapore Citizens   2019:  3,500,900

=> Singaporean Citizens are not just at 3 million but 3.5 million.

As repeatedly, you are simply painting untruths. 

You are falsifying even numbers for the amount of Singaporean citizens ! 

Foreigners in Singapore are at 

Total Foreigners in Singapore are 2,202,700‬ (inclusive of PRs). 

(thereof: PRs at 525,300 [note 2/3 of PRs are of South East Asian origin, 85% thereof Malaysians])

Link is here: 

https://www.mom.gov.sg/documents-and-publications/foreign-workforce-numbers

=> 

You are faking numbers.

This shows to all how anything you write here cannot be trusted and is not backed by any data. 

You should explain to us how you derive at only 3 million Singaporeans, 3.9 Million Foreigners and a total population of 6.9 million! 

• G_M changed the title to Covid-19 bickering & trolling and Out of topic banter!
Guest Guest
56 minutes ago, Guest daydreaming said:

2. Population numbers

In mathematics 3 + 3.9 makes 6.9, does it?

Or do you intend to dispute on this? 

You are saying the total population in Singapore is 6.9 million? 

Clear evidence on how you try to hype actual numbers to make it look more shocking for everyone. 

You are even falsifying statistical numbers, which are publicly available. The ratio between Singaporeans and Foreigners you mention is wrong. 

Here are the official numbers: 

Population and Population Structure

Total Population 3/ '000    2019       5,703,600       2018    5,638,700  

Source: 

https://www.singstat.gov.sg/find-data/search-by-theme/population/population-and-population-structure/latest-data

=> the population is not at 6.9 million. The number you mention is wrong and not reflected by any statistical data available in Singapore. 

By the way the amount of Singaporeans (exclusive of PRs) stands at

Singapore Citizens   2019:  3,500,900

=> Singaporean Citizens are not just at 3 million but 3.5 million.

As repeatedly, you are simply painting untruths. 

You are falsifying even numbers for the amount of Singaporean citizens ! 

Foreigners in Singapore are at 

Total Foreigners in Singapore are 2,202,700‬ (inclusive of PRs). 

(thereof: PRs at 525,300 [note 2/3 of PRs are of South East Asian origin, 85% thereof Malaysians])

Link is here: 

https://www.mom.gov.sg/documents-and-publications/foreign-workforce-numbers

=> 

You are faking numbers.

This shows to all how anything you write here cannot be trusted and is not backed by any data. 

You should explain to us how you derive at only 3 million Singaporeans, 3.9 Million Foreigners and a total population of 6.9 million! 

Still haven't found out what the 6.9 million population figure came about? If you don't know about our affairs, stay out of it! 

56 minutes ago, Guest daydreaming said:

. On the issue of the availability of Singaporeans to ensure economic growth and job creation I do not intend to respond as you only try to put things into my words, which I never said. 

I was pointing to the fact that there aren't sufficient world renown industry leaders of Singaporean origin to achieve a self sustaining and workable economy founded on pure local "content". 

Otherwise please name me any MNC originating from Singapore with Singaporean management and having been created out of Singapore? 

Are you STILL trying to imply that after 65 years in the making, most of these 3 million Singaporeans are useless and incompetent, and cannot even ensure economic growth and job CREATION? Are you insulting us? No MNCs? CREATIVE? UOB? OCBC? SIA? SEMCORB? KEPPEL? PSA?  

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Still haven't found out what the 6.9 million population figure came about? If you don't know about our affairs, stay out of it! 

Are you STILL trying to imply that after 65 years in the making, most of these 3 million Singaporeans are useless and incompetent, and cannot even ensure economic growth and job CREATION? Are you insulting us? No MNCs? CREATIVE? UOB? OCBC? SIA? SEMCORB? KEPPEL? PSA?  

:lol:

Guest Guest

Auntie OCD Fascist, you have already answered your own question.  Face the ugly truth!

If Singaporeans are that great, then explain their need to cheat in exams:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/education/nus-students-allegedly-abuse-covid-19-measures-to-cheat-during-exam

Stoooopid leh! You think it is only Singaporeans here on this entire planet who cheat in exams huh? You are fast losing your mind already. 

Guest Guest
19 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Sure, others cheat too but you have been holding Singaporeans with so high regard that they can never do atrocious things.  Remember you have been calling foreigners all kinds of animal names and doing hate mongering for years!

Yeah...I have high regards for Singaporeans. We don't do atrocious things like STARTING THE WUHAN VIRUS AND SARS LIKE THE WAY THE PRCs DO. 

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Yes, and the way how Singaporeans have spread the dengue, chikuguniya, chicken pox, hand mouth foot disease albeit small scale.

Singaporeans can spread dengue now? Stoooopid! Lol... You really are a lost case. Spread our don't spread aside, at least we are not as atrocious as the PRCs to START THE WUHAN VIRUS AND SARS. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Wuhan or US - who knows at the moment?

The whole world knows. Only people like you in denial don't know. 

But that does not deny the fact that our students did cheat in exams.  So what more have you to say about Singaporeans contributing to economic growth and job creation?  

What more have I to say? How about "Well done"? 

Guest Hazily Instructor
On 3/20/2020 at 1:59 PM, Steve5380 said:

One proof of Trump's racism is his calling the covid-19 the "Chinese Virus". There are news of new animosity towards Asians because they want to blame them for the pandemic.

Trump is clearly a racist, but in the case of him calling coronavirus the Chinese Virus, I think other factors are also involved. You don't know this since you can't speak or read Chinese, and have no ability to understand Chinese media, but some of the government controlled media in China, as well as certain government officials, have been spreading a false conspiracy theory that the US team sprayed the coronavirus around Wuhan during the Military World Games last October.

The aim of that lie is to make China's citizens hate the US even more than they already do, as well as to generate sympathy for China among the international community, and make people forget that China's poor response to the initial outbreak is the reason the world is stuck with this crisis. Now they are claiming they "bought time" to help the world fight the disease, when they actually silenced the doctors who first discovered it, and "lost time" that could have better contained it.

Trump is a horrible person but I believe he and his staff keep saying Chinese Virus in response to the Chinese government's propaganda. China also got the World Health Organisation to give the disease the pointless name COVID-19 (instead of something like Wuhan Uncommon Respiratory Syndrome a.k.a. WURS), unlike they previously did with MERS (or West Nile Virus or Ebola Virus or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever or Lyme Disease), to blur out any linguistic connection to China.

The people in America attacking Asians over coronavirus only proves the failure of your country's education system since Reagan started dismantling it in 1981. First of all, the people they are attacking might not even be Chinese, and second of all, if they attack people they think have a disease, then they risk getting infected by the disease themselves. Maybe if those US officials clarify that they're criticizing the Chinese government, and not Chinese people, it would sound better.

17 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

-------

Please stop calling yourself "Logical".  

It is not "logical" to attack those who expose the truth about an abysmal leader who came to power due to the ignorance of people and the flaws of a democratic system.

You should have some interest in history and learn how Hitler became the "leader" of Germany.  His ways were corrupt from the start, but...  he did "great things" for the German people, to the point that you would have admired his nearly miraculous reconstruction of the country after the losses of WW1,  huge infrastructure improvements, low unemployment, etc.  People could believe that his new empire would last 1,000 years! 

And you would learn how it all ended,  with the worst defeat of Germany,  horrible destruction of its cities, incredible suffering of its citizens and...  the eternal blemish of having enabled the horrible massacre of millions of innocent people, a massacre second to none. 

So you will realize that your likeness for Trump because of all these good economic gains you mentioned is a mistake.  We don't know how much of all these gains can be attributed to HIM or to his cronies capitalists who used him as a tool to aggrandize themselves and incidentally do some trickled-down help.  And... we don't know how his presidency will end.  Today, all his economic gains have evaporated.

6 hours ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

Trump is clearly a racist, but in the case of him calling coronavirus the Chinese Virus, I think other factors are also involved. You don't know this since you can't speak or read Chinese, and have no ability to understand Chinese media, but some of the government controlled media in China, as well as certain government officials, have been spreading a false conspiracy theory that the US team sprayed the coronavirus around Wuhan during the Military World Games last October.

The aim of that lie is to make China's citizens hate the US even more than they already do, as well as to generate sympathy for China among the international community, and make people forget that China's poor response to the initial outbreak is the reason the world is stuck with this crisis. Now they are claiming they "bought time" to help the world fight the disease, when they actually silenced the doctors who first discovered it, and "lost time" that could have better contained it.

Trump is a horrible person but I believe he and his staff keep saying Chinese Virus in response to the Chinese government's propaganda. China also got the World Health Organisation to give the disease the pointless name COVID-19 (instead of something like Wuhan Uncommon Respiratory Syndrome a.k.a. WURS), unlike they previously did with MERS (or West Nile Virus or Ebola Virus or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever or Lyme Disease), to blur out any linguistic connection to China.

The people in America attacking Asians over coronavirus only proves the failure of your country's education system since Reagan started dismantling it in 1981. First of all, the people they are attacking might not even be Chinese, and second of all, if they attack people they think have a disease, then they risk getting infected by the disease themselves. Maybe if those US officials clarify that they're criticizing the Chinese government, and not Chinese people, it would sound better.

I don't speak Chinese,  but calling a plague by the name of the country of origin after this name was intentionally left out to avoid offending any nationality,  cannot be defended.

And the aim of Trump's lie to make Chinese hate the US even more could NEVER be positive.

The attack of Asians in America is no more proof of educational failure than the attacks of foreigners, Ang Mohs, by your people, people like Guest Guest.

Those of us who live in the US know Trump well.  We remember him calling the Mexicans "criminals, with maybe some good people among them".  This person WILL NOT take care of clarifying that they criticize the Chinese government and not the people.  On the contrary,  this person THRIVES by offending others.

Edited by Steve5380

45 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You've got to learn how to face the ugly truth instead of perpetually living in denial in your ivory tower.

You only know how to attack the education system of others but turn a blind eye to ours.  Ours is good for scoring As for memorising exam stuff but not conducive for creativity.  Teachers demand that students give fixed stereotyped answers and penalise variants of expression.  Ask our average student what is the world's largest desert or which continent it is in and see if they can answer you.  Ask him or her what is Sikhism and see if he or she can answer you.  So your comment is just 50 steps laughing at 100 steps.

Maybe living in his ivory tower will protect Guest Guest from the covid-19.  But living as a coward like that is a high price to pay for that extra protection.

Academic excellence does not always correlate with mental capacity.  A reliance on memory, hard work and teacher worship can lead to A-s, but exceptional mentalities don't like to scoop down to such abject ways to get ahead.  Instead they reason, apply vision and comprehension, sometimes to their disadvantage if they disagree with the teacher. Many intellectual geniuses are famous for having received mediocre or even bad grades.  Einstein and Newton are examples. I had personal experience at work with some colleagues who came from ritzy ivy-league universities, who had good writing skills and were much more snobbish than intelligent.

36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If this is not hypocrisy, what is? 

Maybe if you take some remedial classes of English they may teach you the correct meaning of "hypocrisy".

The way you throw this term around here indicates that you have no idea of what it means.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

We do not pay Ministers millions of dollars each year to make such mistakes. 

No, you don't pay your Ministers millions of dollars each year.

They (your government) pay your Ministers millions of dollars because they can do it,  no matter what.

The situation in the US is somewhat similar.  Nothing we can do about it!

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Stop it said:

I assume most BW readers would appreciate if this repeated trailing of Steve5380’s posts and then following bickering can stop. 

Most of the thread seems already in the Flaming Room. 

Discuss on the topic and refrain from personal fights!

I agree. 

I assume most BW readers would appreciate if this repeated trolling and combatant posts of Steve5380 and then following resultant bickering can stop. 

Discuss on the topic and refrain from personal fights! Just block Steve5380 account, and there will be peace on earth. 

Guest Stop trolls
42 minutes ago, Guest Stop it said:

I assume most BW readers would appreciate if this repeated trailing of Steve5380’s posts and then following bickering can stop. 

Discuss on the topic and refrain from personal fights!

Who is hypocrite now?

Do you think this is funny?

Everyone knows who is behind the silly, super childish trolling of Steve 5380 and fighting comments after every post of Steve.

Everyone knows very well either who aims at every corner for Steve5380 being banned due to your behind the scene malicious games.

You don’t own BW , you are not the one to tell others what they can do or not at BW.

It would be much more required for getting you banned from BW as you have no civility and disrupt the forums with your continuous trolling or provocative posts. 

You are the only troublemaker at BW.

Don’t worry sooner or later we will achieve this.

Guest Guest

Yes.  Our educational system has produced a xenophobic chauvinist like Auntie OCD Fascist , who trolls here daily with draconion impractical recommendations of closing down all schools and campuses, leaving only our armed forces to do the delivery jobs.  She thinks that our uniformed men are immune to supervirus.  What a joke!  But what to do?  She refused to see a professional psychiatrist for help for years!

Nightwhore who admitted to masturbating while fantasising about his students boboshooting again? Lying through her teeth again?

Everyone in Blowing Wind knows her lack of credibility and integrity. That's why she has no choice but to parrot the same epithets ad nauseam hoping to divert attention.

She's nothing but a lying traitor with a foot fetish.

LOL

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Stop trolls said:

Who is hypocrite now?

Do you think this is funny?

Everyone knows who is behind the silly, super childish trolling of Steve 5380 and fighting comments after every post of Steve.

Everyone knows very well either who aims at every corner for Steve5380 being banned due to your behind the scene malicious games.

You don’t own BW , you are not the one to tell others what they can do or not at BW.

It would be much more required for getting you banned from BW as you have no civility and disrupt the forums with your continuous trolling or provocative posts. 

You are the only troublemaker at BW.

Don’t worry sooner or later we will achieve this.

Threatening other people again, @singalion?

Better get your own profile in order first before you threaten others.

Guest Stop trolls

And resorting to bobo shooting again (something he/ she accused others of) as he / she thinks he / she can silence people.

Irrational behaviour...

Guest Guest

As usual, running out of logic & truth, Auntie OCD Fascist loves to distract readers with irrelevancies.  Fortunately, her IMH behaviour is not representative of the vast majority of Singaporeans.  Otherwise, Singapore will die first under her leadership before we die of virus.

You really are a gone case here.

First, you try deny that the WUHAN virus originated from China, and still wanted to PUSH THE BLAME to the USA.

Then you make some illogical link to say that Singaporeans are not great because some Singaporeans students cheated in the exams, when cheating happens everywhere in the world.

Then you went on to accuse Singaporean of "atrocities" of spreading Dengue and other illnesses, when we were talking about the atrocious act of the PRCs starting and spreading the COVID-19 worldwide

And then you blame the education system for xenophobia, when you yourself were a teacher in the system before, and one who masturbate to the fantasies of your own students and smelling their feet some more. 

How can you not be sick? How can you not be the one not to visit IMH for help? You really are a loose nut, a gone case, a crazy traitor. You really need to seek help soon, before you become more of a menace to both yourself and the entire society. I don't know how you managed to get so far without getting locked up in IMH at all. 

Guest Stop it

There are other helpful posts moved to the Flaming Room.

Reason I assume most of the Guest posts like Logical, Guest Guest, Conspire et al. originated from same IP address and person. That’s why they were moved to the Flaming Room.

Guest Stop trolls

thanks for showing us your personal mental issues again Dirty Auntie/ Auntie OCD.

You really want to start all over this mental sick nonsense with Nightingale again? 

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Stop it said:

There are other helpful posts moved to the Flaming Room.

Reason I assume most of the Guest posts like Logical, Guest Guest, Conspire et al. originated from same IP address and person. That’s why they were moved to the Flaming Room.

This is EXACTLY the type of baseless assumptions made by people like you inviting flame wars. 

Meanwhile, down here in Australia, medical professionals being interviewed on tv are saying we need to be like Singapore.

Look at the charts they say, these people are living on top of each other compared to here.. and just look at how well they have managed to contain it.

The anxiety attached to this thing is very unpleasant.

Let's all do our best to keep our distance and hopefully this thing will be out of our lives sooner rather than later.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, passinthenight said:

Meanwhile, down here in Australia, medical professionals being interviewed on tv are saying we need to be like Singapore.

Look at the charts they say, these people are living on top of each other compared to here.. and just look at how well they have managed to contain it.

The anxiety attached to this thing is very unpleasant.

Let's all do our best to keep our distance and hopefully this thing will be out of our lives sooner rather than later.

Dun think they know of the ~29 unlinked unknown cases and the number of times you have to see a gp to even get tested. 

So easy to razzle dazzle people with new buildings, shiny equipment, and tech apps and people will think everything is under control and contained.

Guest Guest
26 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, your brain is really damaged.

You are the ones who shoot your mouth off on various points.  Now your points are as incoherent as your brain.

1.  I did not say it did not originate from China.  I said we don't know yet.  Did I push the blame to USA?  Go polish your reading skills.  But you are sure to blame China at the first shot.  You will blame foreigners for all your petty unhappiness.

2.  You blame China for spreading the virus.  Then by your hateful logic, shouldn't you blame Singaporeans for spreading local diseases here even though not worldwide?  Why your double standard?  And did I use the word "atrocities"?  You sure know how to add salt & pepper, Ms Wordtwister.

3.  You were the one who questioned if we were competent enough and have to rely on foreign talent.  So I gave you the answer NO because there are inadequacies in our education system.  But you ridiculously link it to your personal xenophobia.

4.  More gibberish is your usual link to attacking fetishes as a means to launch personal attacks on me, which fail as usual.  Note that you are also attacking fellow gays who have fetishes.  There's nothing wrong with fetishes.  Get down from your ivory tower and Don Quixote moral high horse and put your feet firm onto realistic ground.

But I know you won't because you have stubbornly stuck to your mental illness for a decade already!  You are a goner liao.

Nightwhore needs to be ADMITTED to IMH!

INMATES! Aunty Nightwhore is coming!!!!

SING WITH AUNTY NIGHTWHORE NOW! Come on, clap!!!

Nightwhore: "Slap your thick cock on my shameless face, please!"

"You better watch out,

You better not cry,

Better not pout,

I'm telling you why:

Chee Bye Nightwhore is cumming to IMH!

I am making a list,

And checking it twice;

Gonna find out

Who's tasty and nice.

Hiao Chee Nightwhore is cumming to IMH.

Nightingale masturbates when you're sleeping.

Nightingale drools when you're awake.

Nightingale knows if you've short or long pubic,

So be ready for Nightwhore's hungry mouth.

Oh, you better watch out!

You better not cry.

Better not pout,

I'm telling you why:

That top pervert Nightwhore is cumming to IMH."

Guest Nightingale
Just now, Nightingale said:

Is this the best you can do for poetry?  Your plagiarism again shows yourself as a substandard product of our edu system.  Yawn.

我这老人妖、下贱货Nightingale当然厉害啦!我Nightingale好会无病呻吟,惹是生非,无事化有,小事化大,唯恐天下不乱,信口雌黄,含血喷人,满嘴污秽,这些都是我这丑八怪Nightingale的拿手本领,我Nightingale绝招就是嚷假爱国口号,谁敢说我这矫情老白痴不厉害呢?

我Nightingale是蟑螂精!

4 minutes ago, Guest Nightingale said:

我这老人妖、下贱货Nightingale当然厉害啦!我Nightingale好会无病呻吟,惹是生非,无事化有,小事化大,唯恐天下不乱,信口雌黄,含血喷人,满嘴污秽,这些都是我这丑八怪Nightingale的拿手本领,我Nightingale绝招就是嚷假爱国口号,谁敢说我这矫情老白痴不厉害呢?

我Nightingale是蟑螂精!

Nightmare is an attention seeking fuckslut, she's enjoying all the coverage and attention she is getting.

That is why she keeps responding to taunts just to keep it going, since she likes to be fucked.

FUck her hard!

Guest Nightingale
1 minute ago, Guest Hazy said:

Nightmare is an attention seeking fuckslut, she's enjoying all the coverage and attention she is getting.

That is why she keeps responding to taunts just to keep it going, since she likes to be fucked.

FUck her hard!

好嘢!Fuck 我Hard Hard,让我死前爽一次!

Guest Nightingale
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

SOgeWCm.gif

哎哟~~~你要瞄准嘛!我老眼昏花,你要对准我Nightingale的鸡排老嘴Fuck Hard Hard。

我一条都没KUM到!

我好想要!!!

Guest Guest

Nightingale 超级老基。。。

Always talk so much but no substance..
Cannot win in any argument... just an old attention seeker picking fights here always...

好臭的赔钱货。。连强奸犯也不要!

Guest Nightingale
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Nightingale 超级老基。。。

Always talk so much but no substance..
Cannot win in any argument... just an old attention seeker picking fights here always...

好臭的赔钱货。。连强奸犯也不要!

噢~~~

不要欺负我Nightingale老色衰脑残!你们息怒!

我骂我自己,让你们开心!

我Nightingale倚老卖老!

我Nightingale下贱无耻!

我Nightingale淫荡下流!

Fuck我Nightingale Hard Hard!

我Nightingale会爬过来舔你们的香港脚,闻你们的臭袜、吞你们的屎尿!

真的!为了你们,我Nightingale会乖!

Guest Nightingale

老贱鸟一大把年纪了,拾人牙慧,实在乏善可陈。

没有身体立行,还厚颜无耻盗前人的智慧,教导别人,倚老卖老,假道学!

我呸!

Guest Logical
20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Please stop calling yourself "Logical".  

It is not "logical" to attack those who expose the truth about an abysmal leader who came to power due to the ignorance of people and the flaws of a democratic system.

You should have some interest in history and learn how Hitler became the "leader" of Germany.  His ways were corrupt from the start, but...  he did "great things" for the German people, to the point that you would have admired his nearly miraculous reconstruction of the country after the losses of WW1,  huge infrastructure improvements, low unemployment, etc.  People could believe that his new empire would last 1,000 years! 

And you would learn how it all ended,  with the worst defeat of Germany,  horrible destruction of its cities, incredible suffering of its citizens and...  the eternal blemish of having enabled the horrible massacre of millions of innocent people, a massacre second to none. 

So you will realize that your likeness for Trump because of all these good economic gains you mentioned is a mistake.  We don't know how much of all these gains can be attributed to HIM or to his cronies capitalists who used him as a tool to aggrandize themselves and incidentally do some trickled-down help.  And... we don't know how his presidency will end.  Today, all his economic gains have evaporated.

I don't speak Chinese,  but calling a plague by the name of the country of origin after this name was intentionally left out to avoid offending any nationality,  cannot be defended.

And the aim of Trump's lie to make Chinese hate the US even more could NEVER be positive.

The attack of Asians in America is no more proof of educational failure than the attacks of foreigners, Ang Mohs, by your people, people like Guest Guest.

Those of us who live in the US know Trump well.  We remember him calling the Mexicans "criminals, with maybe some good people among them".  This person WILL NOT take care of clarifying that they criticize the Chinese government and not the people.  On the contrary,  this person THRIVES by offending others.

What truth did u put forward?

I have provided specific examples that showed how unfairly Trump had been criticised:

1.  The media was pathetically opportunistic in calling him racist for banning China arrivals. Other countries also did so including Singapore. Is Singapore authorities racist too? 

2. He banned Europe arrivals, following which other countries (eg Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines etc) banned all non-citizen entries. Is his ban wrong? 

3. His ban of China arrivals occured on 1/2Feb was criticised by China. Looking back now, was he wrong in doing so? 

Was it Trump’s fault that people are ignorant (as claimed by u) and flaws of a democratic system? Why didn’t Hillary Clinton win in such circumstances? 

I don’t see the link between Hilter and Trump, especially the part on how it ended. Did Trump massacre anyone? How is record low unemployment causing suffering to citizens?  

His economic gains having been evaporated as we know is due to a virus that started in Wuhan, China. Was it Trump’s fault that the gains are gone?

He raised tariffs for Chinese goods; the consequence is for the same product, it is no longer cheaper to buy it from China. One could buy it from US assuming it is manufactured in US. His policies reward companies setting up new plants in US as they give jobs to people. How is this not Trump’s doing? 

Trump’s greatest ‘weakness’ is his unpresidential etiquette & him shooting from the hip. Beyond that, he is a great President. 

44 minutes ago, Guest Logical said:

What truth did u put forward?

I have provided specific examples that showed how unfairly Trump had been criticised:

1.  The media was pathetically opportunistic in calling him racist for banning China arrivals. Other countries also did so including Singapore. Is Singapore authorities racist too? 

2. He banned Europe arrivals, following which other countries (eg Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines etc) banned all non-citizen entries. Is his ban wrong? 

3. His ban of China arrivals occured on 1/2Feb was criticised by China. Looking back now, was he wrong in doing so? 

Was it Trump’s fault that people are ignorant (as claimed by u) and flaws of a democratic system? Why didn’t Hillary Clinton win in such circumstances? 

I don’t see the link between Hilter and Trump, especially the part on how it ended. Did Trump massacre anyone? How is record low unemployment causing suffering to citizens?  

His economic gains having been evaporated as we know is due to a virus that started in Wuhan, China. Was it Trump’s fault that the gains are gone?

He raised tariffs for Chinese goods; the consequence is for the same product, it is no longer cheaper to buy it from China. One could buy it from US assuming it is manufactured in US. His policies reward companies setting up new plants in US as they give jobs to people. How is this not Trump’s doing? 

Trump’s greatest ‘weakness’ is his unpresidential etiquette & him shooting from the hip. Beyond that, he is a great President. 

Please... I ask you again to not call yourself "Logical".  Maybe "Pathetic" would be more appropriate.

Because you make pathetic attempts to defend Trump.

1. HE IS a racist, so how can it be opportunistic to call him this?  And how effective was this ban of Chinese?   It did not work in Italy, for example:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davekeating/2020/03/12/italy-banned-flights-from-china-before-americait-didnt-work/#746e57a7481b

2. He banned ALL entries from Europe, creating great panic, before it was clarified that US citizens would still be allowed  entry.  THIS is what I criticized.  Be truthful!

3. See reference in 1.

You don't see a link between how Hitler ended and how Trump ended because...   because Trump has not ended yet.   Are you clairvoyant ?  :lol:

Trump can be held at fault for the economic losses and rampant unemployment of today because his incompetence and lack of care let the pandemic take hold of America the way it did / does.  We haven't seen the peak of it.  One reason is that we don't know how many people ARE infected, all we know is how many tested positive, and this number may be grossly underestimated because of the lack of testing.  And with Trump's people screwing up so badly in the procurement of test kits,  we may not know for a while.  There is no justification for America being the 3d worse country in this pandemic,  being so far away from Wuhan China.   And it is criminal the way Trump rested importance to the virus... when he didn't know shit about it!  And HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN,  because we now hear about all the warnings his administration received more than a year ago!

To get a further proof of the abysmal incompetence of Trump's people, have a look at this program, "This Week, with George Stephanopoulos"

https://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek

There, look at the interview of the administrator of FEMA (Federal emergency management agency).  This is the guy who should have all the figures on existing stock, delivery dates of masks and other supplies to the hospitals who are desperate to get them,  HE COULD NOT GIVE ANY DATA. Instead, he gave a nauseating patronizing of the public insisting on stay home, staying apart, etc. etc.  A high-school kid or an illiterate homeless bump living under a bridge would have been as helpful as this important member of government was. 

Un-presidential etiquette DOES NOT disqualify a competent individual.  But "shooting from the hip" like crazy does. 

You must have seen many Wild West movies, this is where the winners shoot from the hip.

In reality,  the faster response by doing so does not make up for the lack of precision.  A well-aimed shot a little later can blast away the "shooter from the hip"!

So, because Trump "shoots from the hip",  he misses the target most of the times.  And the American people pay the price, in addition to people in other countries.

• G_M changed the title to Guest vs Carlofcentral, Kimochi, Singalion, Since U R Here etc. on Coronavirus
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.