Male HQ

Covid-19 bickering & trolling and Out of topic banter!

Guest Logical

Guest Guest

Nightwhore, you are really so full of SHIT and LIES. 

13 hours ago, Nightingale said:

1.  I did not say it did not originate from China.  I said we don't know yet.  Did I push the blame to USA?  Go polish your reading skills.  But you are sure to blame China at the first shot.  You will blame foreigners for all your petty unhappiness.

The fact that you brought up America as the potential spreader of the COVID-19 virus, is enough denial of the fact it originate from China already. Whether you SAID it out loud or not, is completely irrelevant. And yes, you pushed the blame to USA by bringing them into the picture, and casting doubt on their credibility. 

2.  You blame China for spreading the virus.  Then by your hateful logic, shouldn't you blame Singaporeans for spreading local diseases here even though not worldwide?  Why your double standard?  And did I use the word "atrocities"?  You sure know how to add salt & pepper, Ms Wordtwister.

Oh yes, I have double standards! I have double standards in blaming China for spreading the virus which has infected MORE THAN A QUARTER OF A MILLION PEOPLE AND KILLED TENS OF THOUSANDS PEOPLE WORLDWIDE as compared to some local cases. You have a problem with that? Take that up to the family members of those infected and those who died. 

3.  You were the one who questioned if we were competent enough and have to rely on foreign talent.  So I gave you the answer NO because there are inadequacies in our education system.  But you ridiculously link it to your personal xenophobia.

As usual, the LYING BASTARD in you just have to LIE... You did not say we were not competent enough because there are "inadequacies in our education system". You said we were incompetent as a nation because there were some students who cheated in exams ... as with the case of every nation on the planet. 

4.  More gibberish is your usual link to attacking fetishes as a means to launch personal attacks on me, which fail as usual.  Note that you are also attacking fellow gays who have fetishes.  There's nothing wrong with fetishes.  Get down from your ivory tower and Don Quixote moral high horse and put your feet firm onto realistic ground.

You fantasize of young underage children. You fetish is SICK. YOU ARE SICK.  YOU NEED TO BE LOCKED UP. You shouldn't check yourself into IMH. IMH should go pick you up before any harm is done on underaged children! 

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh yes, I have double standards! I have double standards in blaming China for spreading the virus which has infected MORE THAN A QUARTER OF A MILLION PEOPLE AND KILLED TENS OF THOUSANDS PEOPLE WORLDWIDE as compared to some local cases. You have a problem with that? Take that up to the family members of those infected and those who died. 

Correction: It is NOW  INFECTED MORE THAN A THIRD (QUARTER) OF A MILLION PEOPLE AND KILLED TENS OF THOUSANDS PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

Guest relapse
1 minute ago, Guest relapse said:

Aunty O:

Do you really intend to restart your weird attacks on Nightingale all over again?

Put it to rest and give yourself a break too.

Forgot to post using my nick! @singalion

Guest Juxtaposed Yourself
On 3/21/2020 at 11:30 AM, Nightingale said:
On 3/21/2020 at 11:26 AM, Guest Guest said:

Singaporeans can spread dengue now? Stoooopid! Lol ... You really are a lost case. Spread our don't spread aside, at least we are not as atrocious as the PRCs to START THE WUHAN VIRUS AND SARS. 

Wuhan or US - who knows at the moment?

I would prefer to stay out of this ignorant thread but I really need to weigh in due to the garbage typed above! Coronavirus did not start in the US! It started in Wuhan! Who knows? Scientists know! End of story! How dare you use Blowing Wind to spread that malicious conspiracy theory now circulating through Chinese language internet sites, with the silent approval of the PRC government, in an effort to "save face" by pinning the horrible coronavirus pandemic on a country they view as their enemy! I highly doubt moderators like @HendryTan or @G_M approve of Blowing Wind being used to spread clearly false propaganda and you seriously deserve a ban for such behavior!

Let's be sensible here! First of all, do you really believe that the small handful of US soldiers who participated in the Military World Games in October were able to sneak a biological weapon past PRC security, which is among the toughest in the world? Second of all, do you really believe that those soldiers had free reign to saunter around Wuhan spraying such a biological weapon wherever they wanted, without being seen by any of the thousands of security cameras in the city? Third of all, do you really believe the PRC officials who monitor those cameras would have let them get away with it, while waiting for such a biological weapon to infect millions of people? Ridiculous!

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

I would prefer to stay out of this ignorant thread but I really need to weigh in due to the garbage typed above! Coronavirus did not start in the US! It started in Wuhan! Who knows? Scientists know! End of story! How dare you use Blowing Wind to spread that malicious conspiracy theory now circulating through Chinese language internet sites, with the silent approval of the PRC government, in an effort to "save face" by pinning the horrible coronavirus pandemic on a country they view as their enemy! I highly doubt moderators like @HendryTan or @G_M approve of Blowing Wind being used to spread clearly false propaganda and you seriously deserve a ban for such behavior!

Let's be sensible here! First of all, do you really believe that the small handful of US soldiers who participated in the Military World Games in October were able to sneak a biological weapon past PRC security, which is among the toughest in the world? Second of all, do you really believe that those soldiers had free reign to saunter around Wuhan spraying such a biological weapon wherever they wanted, without being seen by any of the thousands of security cameras in the city? Third of all, do you really believe the PRC officials who monitor those cameras would have let them get away with it, while waiting for such a biological weapon to infect millions of people? Ridiculous!

That's why Nightwhore is so flame-worthy. Now you know why so many people had been trolling him? 

WHEN IGNORANCE SPEAKS....

Nigeria records chloroquine poisoning after Trump endorses it for coronavirus treatment

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/africa/chloroquine-trump-nigeria-intl/index.html

Trump's ignorance, deceptions, lies  transcend the borders of our poor America and infects other regions in the world.

Guest Hazily Instructor
On 3/21/2020 at 6:17 PM, Steve5380 said:

I don't speak Chinese,  but calling a plague by the name of the country of origin after this name was intentionally left out to avoid offending any nationality,  cannot be defended.

And the aim of Trump's lie to make Chinese hate the US even more could NEVER be positive.

The attack of Asians in America is no more proof of educational failure than the attacks of foreigners, Ang Mohs, by your people, people like Guest Guest.

Those of us who live in the US know Trump well.  We remember him calling the Mexicans "criminals, with maybe some good people among them".  This person WILL NOT take care of clarifying that they criticize the Chinese government and not the people.  On the contrary,  this person THRIVES by offending others.

I am not the troll that you are constantly arguing with, so you need to flip your attack mode switch to off, and read my post again as if you were a neutral observer. The things I wrote make perfect sense. The coronavirus started in Wuhan, but the PRC bullied the WHO into naming it something with no relation to Wuhan, because in order to "save face" they planned all along to later blame another nation for the outbreak.

In this case, they are blaming America with the ridiculous conspiracy theory Nightingale was trying to help spread above, and got called out over by Guest Juxtaposed Yourself. My point was that Trump and his staff keep saying "Chinese Virus" as their clumsy way of fighting back against the PRC's propaganda campaign. The PRC needs to just accept that they screwed up, apologize, and move forward instead of lying.

Diseases have been named after the places they were discovered, or where they were first reported, or who discovered them for decades. Spanish Flu? Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever? West Nile Virus? Ebola Virus? Zika Virus? Lyme Disease? Middle East Respiratory Syndrome? Why do those places get stuck with diseases named after them but the PRC is so "special" that a plague they started gets a pointless name?

COVID-19 is a pointless name that the PRC forced the WHO into adopting so they could later deny responsibility for causing it. The infection should have been named Wuhan Uncommon Respiratory Syndrome (WURS). The so-called "not wanting to offend any nationality" excuse is actually the PRC manipulating people who don't want to be considered racist into helping them whitewash the truth of where it came from.

Guest Logical
21 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Please... I ask you again to not call yourself "Logical".  Maybe "Pathetic" would be more appropriate.

Because you make pathetic attempts to defend Trump.

1. HE IS a racist, so how can it be opportunistic to call him this?  And how effective was this ban of Chinese?   It did not work in Italy, for example:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davekeating/2020/03/12/italy-banned-flights-from-china-before-americait-didnt-work/#746e57a7481b

2. He banned ALL entries from Europe, creating great panic, before it was clarified that US citizens would still be allowed  entry.  THIS is what I criticized.  Be truthful!

3. See reference in 1.

You don't see a link between how Hitler ended and how Trump ended because...   because Trump has not ended yet.   Are you clairvoyant ?  :lol:

Trump can be held at fault for the economic losses and rampant unemployment of today because his incompetence and lack of care let the pandemic take hold of America the way it did / does.  We haven't seen the peak of it.  One reason is that we don't know how many people ARE infected, all we know is how many tested positive, and this number may be grossly underestimated because of the lack of testing.  And with Trump's people screwing up so badly in the procurement of test kits,  we may not know for a while.  There is no justification for America being the 3d worse country in this pandemic,  being so far away from Wuhan China.   And it is criminal the way Trump rested importance to the virus... when he didn't know shit about it!  And HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN,  because we now hear about all the warnings his administration received more than a year ago!

To get a further proof of the abysmal incompetence of Trump's people, have a look at this program, "This Week, with George Stephanopoulos"

https://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek

There, look at the interview of the administrator of FEMA (Federal emergency management agency).  This is the guy who should have all the figures on existing stock, delivery dates of masks and other supplies to the hospitals who are desperate to get them,  HE COULD NOT GIVE ANY DATA. Instead, he gave a nauseating patronizing of the public insisting on stay home, staying apart, etc. etc.  A high-school kid or an illiterate homeless bump living under a bridge would have been as helpful as this important member of government was. 

Un-presidential etiquette DOES NOT disqualify a competent individual.  But "shooting from the hip" like crazy does. 

You must have seen many Wild West movies, this is where the winners shoot from the hip.

In reality,  the faster response by doing so does not make up for the lack of precision.  A well-aimed shot a little later can blast away the "shooter from the hip"!

So, because Trump "shoots from the hip",  he misses the target most of the times.  And the American people pay the price, in addition to people in other countries.

It bears repeating that the media was pathetically opportunistic in calling Trump a racist when he imposed the China ban. There are better examples to characterise Trump as racist but him banning Chinese arrivals is definitely not one of them. Any logical & objective person will agree. This shows that the media was not fair to him and lacked professionalism. 

If Trump did not impose the China ban, it could have been a lot worse. I believe if he had the choice, he would have imposed a total ban even on US citizens in Europe. Of course that would fuel a lot more anger. 

Geographical distance has got nothing to do with being immune from being affected. There are thousands of people from China arriving in US on a daily basis. All it takes is a handful of infected people to reach US soil, and they happily go around their daily lives, unwittingly spreading the virus. The healthcare system Trump had inherited from Obama was not meant to react to such a pandemic of this scale. In fact, the world has not encountered anything like that. 

This virus only emerged in Dec 2019. What warnings were you referring to that were around more than 1 year ago? 

Staying home and staying staying apart are advisories not just given by Trump administration. In UK, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Malaysia etc, their respective governments  have also issued similar advisories. Are the leaders of these countries also patronising their citizens? Or are they only as qualified as high school kids? 

Have explained many times that no right minded government would paint a doom and gloom picture in the absence of concrete data. A month or so ago, fewer than 30 countries were affected. WHO resisted calling this a global emergency in late Jan. WHO didn’t call it a pandemic till 2 weeks ago. Assumed Trump had made everyone go through the tests when there were only 100 people affected. Would his detractors say he is over-reacting or even wasting tax payers’ money? Worse still, they may even accuse him of distracting the public from his impeachment back then. It is very easy to criticise on hindsight.

Guest Logical
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

WHEN IGNORANCE SPEAKS....

Nigeria records chloroquine poisoning after Trump endorses it for coronavirus treatment

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/africa/chloroquine-trump-nigeria-intl/index.html

Trump's ignorance, deceptions, lies  transcend the borders of our poor America and infects other regions in the world.

“Lagos, Nigeria (CNN)Health officials in Nigeria have issued a warning over chloroquine after they said three people in the country overdosed on the drug, in the wake of President Trump's comments about using it to treat coronavirus.”

They had overdosed. Any medication if consumed in large quantities will cause problems. And is it Trump’s fault that chloroquine can be bought off the shelves in Nigeria? Trump has said in his briefing it was approved as prescription. Means ultimately doctors have to make a judgement call whether to give it to their patients. 

5 hours ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

COVID-19 is a pointless name that the PRC forced the WHO into adopting so they could later deny responsibility for causing it. The infection should have been named Wuhan Uncommon Respiratory Syndrome (WURS). The so-called "not wanting to offend any nationality" excuse is actually the PRC manipulating people who don't want to be considered racist into helping them whitewash the truth of where it came from.

You may be right that the name Wuhan should have been left in to call this Corona virus.  On the other hand,  what does it matter today?    As long as Covid-19 is a unique identifier, it does what a name should do.  In the meantime, we can leave this issue pending until the virus is contained and we have solid defenses against it.

In any case, I apologize if I made you feel that I treated you as if you were like other nasty guests here who argue for the sake of controversy :)  

1 hour ago, Guest Logical said:

It bears repeating that the media was pathetically opportunistic in calling Trump a racist when he imposed the China ban. There are better examples to characterise Trump as racist but him banning Chinese arrivals is definitely not one of them. Any logical & objective person will agree. This shows that the media was not fair to him and lacked professionalism. 

-----

Have explained many times that no right minded government would paint a doom and gloom picture in the absence of concrete data. A month or so ago, fewer than 30 countries were affected. WHO resisted calling this a global emergency in late Jan. WHO didn’t call it a pandemic till 2 weeks ago. Assumed Trump had made everyone go through the tests when there were only 100 people affected. Would his detractors say he is over-reacting or even wasting tax payers’ money? Worse still, they may even accuse him of distracting the public from his impeachment back then. It is very easy to criticise on hindsight.

You expect that the media should bend backwards to be "fair" to this individual who constantly attacks and insults them?   Have a look at this horrible exchange of Trump with a reporter: 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/488809-trump-campaign-attacks-nbc-reporter-as-white-house-briefing-begins

Can you imagine any HONORABLE leader speaking like he did?  He knows ZERO about infectious diseases yet he speaks about them like an expert. He says: "let's try it, what is there to lose?  I have a "good feeling" about it,  and "I have been right many times".  WHAT A LOW-LIFE!  What matters his "feeling" about a drug?  And he could not pass on the opportunity to aggrandize himself by saying that he had been right many times!!!  (his diseased mind forgets the times he is wrong)

Please have a look at the video above posted by Nightingale where the expert psychiatrist talks about Trump's disease.

I don't know why are you so adamantly defending Trump.  So I want to ask you:

Are you an American?   Do you live in America?   

Guest Hazily Instructor

Just going to leave Trump's coronavirus timeline right here to peruse.

He should shut up, step back, and let the scientists advise the public.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I find this statement funny to be coming from someone who has been commenting on our local affairs all the time. 

59 minutes ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

Just going to leave Trump's coronavirus timeline right here to peruse.

He should shut up, step back, and let the scientists advise the public.

Thank you!  This is so true!  You have good vision and understanding.

42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I find this statement funny to be coming from someone who has been commenting on our local affairs all the time. 

You are not the one I asked.  I don't care how you find my statements.

14 hours ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

I am not the troll that you are constantly arguing with, so you need to flip your attack mode switch to off, and read my post again as if you were a neutral observer. The things I wrote make perfect sense.

I love these posts starting with: 

"I m not the one Guest you are thinking I am.." or "I m not the previous Guest, but a different one" 

I always have that great ROFL when I read this. 

Like the other type I love

"My friend has seen this guy and had sex with him, now, .... and my friend wants to know"....

ha ha

The funny part is, when the writing style is very near or even too close to the "previous Guest post, someone tries to distance himself from ... 

Another ROFL. 

This Hazily Instructor sounds to me very near to "Cleanly Teacher" or " "Cleanly Professor" that bumped up as Guests some months back... 

You could make things easier to yourself if you write under your Member profile. If you don't already have one, just register one. Most Members here don't bite...  

Guest Logical
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You expect that the media should bend backwards to be "fair" to this individual who constantly attacks and insults them?   Have a look at this horrible exchange of Trump with a reporter: 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/488809-trump-campaign-attacks-nbc-reporter-as-white-house-briefing-begins

Can you imagine any HONORABLE leader speaking like he did?  He knows ZERO about infectious diseases yet he speaks about them like an expert. He says: "let's try it, what is there to lose?  I have a "good feeling" about it,  and "I have been right many times".  WHAT A LOW-LIFE!  What matters his "feeling" about a drug?  And he could not pass on the opportunity to aggrandize himself by saying that he had been right many times!!!  (his diseased mind forgets the times he is wrong)

Please have a look at the video above posted by Nightingale where the expert psychiatrist talks about Trump's disease.

If one is being fair and objective, there is no need to bend over backwards.

Hasn’t the media been attacking Trump as well? Is it acceptable for the media to misquote him, take what he said out of context & make a mockery out of him? Trump has taken to twitter as his source of communications because most of the media (perhaps only FOX is fair to Trump) refuses to be honourable and professional in reporting. 

Scientists and doctors worldwide are experimenting with different permutations of existing drugs to treat Covid19 since this is an unknown virus. Concurrently, there are research being done to develop vaccines and new drugs. His team of infectious disease experts in his TaskForce would have briefed him on chloroquine & other drugs that may be potentially helpful. Therefore, his assessment of drugs would have been guided by these experts and not something he suddenly woke up with. 

Does it mean the pre-requisite of a President is having infectious disease expertise? How many Presidents or Prime Ministers in the world are infectious disease experts? 

I am defending Trump because it is disgusting to see the astronomical level of nonsensical, bias, witch-hunting mentality involved in criticising him. One shining e.g. is media calling him racist for the China ban. I’m not saying his other comments previously are totally non-racist, but the China ban is definitely not one of them. It just further reinforces how pathetically opportunistic the media is in trying to scrap the bottom of the barrel to characterise Trump as racist. 

I am not American, not white but an Asian. If I can defend Trump who is supposedly a white supremacist who supposedly is against the very race that I belong to, doesn’t it speak volumes about my objectivity and recognition of Trump’s abilities? I stand nothing to gain in defending him.

Guest why complain?

Why are you so impacted? Why do you complain?

Corona V was the best thing to happen.

It shows clearly the incompetency of this President. He will clearly lose voters, because in many families there will be relatives who have died on Corona.

I would play in every commercial the part where Trump said: "Corona is a hoax from the democrats" .

More important is: Instead of the Democrats (Pelosi) waiting during the 15 days period, which Trump has set at the moment, as his financial budget for Corona was not approved, Democrats should come out with proposals on the Government Package very fast and make their own proposal.

That would convince more people in the US that Trump is not handling the situation and not that great leaders he thinks he is.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You are not the one I asked.  I don't care how you find my statements.

Got served back your own medicine. Butthurt much? LOL! 

hd attention GIF

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest ROFL said:

You could make things easier to yourself if you write under your Member profile. If you don't already have one, just register one. Most Members here don't bite...  

And you are making this suggestion using a Guest account...? 

Image result for roll eyes animated gif

6 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

I am not American, not white but an Asian. If I can defend Trump who is supposedly a white supremacist who supposedly is against the very race that I belong to, doesn’t it speak volumes about my objectivity and recognition of Trump’s abilities? I stand nothing to gain in defending him.

You think there is virtue in "defending" somebody who hates you, and would honestly be very happy if Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and every other non-white race dropped dead as soon as possible? Child please! What you "stand to gain" is the cheap thrill of annoying other people who see Trump for the bad person that he truly is. You think Trump's evil actions will never hurt you, personally, since you're not in America. Therefore it is a funny game inside your mind to "defend" him from your computer keyboard and laugh at other people's pain.

You lack empathy for other human beings and can't understand the pain they are suffering through. His referring to the PRC's Wuhan Virus as the "Chinese Virus" prompted some ignorant Americans who have no clue about the differences between PRCs, Singaporeans, Koreans, Japanese, Thais, etc. to start attacking random Asians (who their low-educated minds only see as "Chinese"), with some being severely hurt. Also in London, a Singaporean law student named Jonathan Mok was beaten by a mob for being Chinese, and badly injured.

You don't seem to understand that Trump's racism is not what the leadership of any nation should look like. He has been sued for housing discrimination in the 1970s, falsely claimed repeatedly that Obama was born in Kenya (as if Bush, the CIA, the FBI, and the rest of the US government would have allowed a non-citizen to become President), described Mexican immigrants as drug dealers and rapists, prevented legislation to help the US territory of Puerto Rico recover from Hurricane Maria, and incited attacks on Asians over COVID-19.

You are not affected by the damage he causes, and races you also hate (Blacks and Hispanics) suffer the most under him, so you think it's funny. Then you try to make it funnier, to yourself anyway, by angering people who see the truth. The simple fact of the matter is Trump has no interest in doing the hard work of actually being President. He is only interested in winning "news cycles" by standing at a lectern, spouting nonsense, and "appearing" to be in charge. This is simply "The Apprentice" Washington edition. He's a life-long con artist.

You are about to see the results of that dangerous game as the bodies start piling up in America. Trump keeps claiming falsely that he inherited a broken system when the truth is that Obama's staff briefed him about the dangers of a pandemic before he took office. His answer was to disband the pandemic response team. Last summer he recalled the scientist who was embedded with China's emerging disease researchers. Then he lied for weeks that the coronavirus was a hoax despite multiple warnings from doctors and scientists.

You think it's a game that numerous people are dying in countries where you don't live because you are not personally affected. But in the end, the entire world is interconnected in some way or another, unless every nation starts completely sealing off its borders for months at a time. The economic effects of this situation are going to be catastrophic and no amount of smoke blowing tweets or obvious press conference lies from Trump will be able to pump up his "precious" stock market anymore. Reality is about to pimpslap that fool for real.

Guest Logical
1 hour ago, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

You think there is virtue in "defending" somebody who hates you, and would honestly be very happy if Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and every other non-white race dropped dead as soon as possible? Child please! What you "stand to gain" is the cheap thrill of annoying other people who see Trump for the bad person that he truly is. You think Trump's evil actions will never hurt you, personally, since you're not in America. Therefore it is a funny game inside your mind to "defend" him from your computer keyboard and laugh at other people's pain.

You lack empathy for other human beings and can't understand the pain they are suffering through. His referring to the PRC's Wuhan Virus as the "Chinese Virus" prompted some ignorant Americans who have no clue about the differences between PRCs, Singaporeans, Koreans, Japanese, Thais, etc. to start attacking random Asians (who their low-educated minds only see as "Chinese"), with some being severely hurt. Also in London, a Singaporean law student named Jonathan Mok was beaten by a mob for being Chinese, and badly injured.

You don't seem to understand that Trump's racism is not what the leadership of any nation should look like. He has been sued for housing discrimination in the 1970s, falsely claimed repeatedly that Obama was born in Kenya (as if Bush, the CIA, the FBI, and the rest of the US government would have allowed a non-citizen to become President), described Mexican immigrants as drug dealers and rapists, prevented legislation to help the US territory of Puerto Rico recover from Hurricane Maria, and incited attacks on Asians over COVID-19.

You are not affected by the damage he causes, and races you also hate (Blacks and Hispanics) suffer the most under him, so you think it's funny. Then you try to make it funnier, to yourself anyway, by angering people who see the truth. The simple fact of the matter is Trump has no interest in doing the hard work of actually being President. He is only interested in winning "news cycles" by standing at a lectern, spouting nonsense, and "appearing" to be in charge. This is simply "The Apprentice" Washington edition. He's a life-long con artist.

You are about to see the results of that dangerous game as the bodies start piling up in America. Trump keeps claiming falsely that he inherited a broken system when the truth is that Obama's staff briefed him about the dangers of a pandemic before he took office. His answer was to disband the pandemic response team. Last summer he recalled the scientist who was embedded with China's emerging disease researchers. Then he lied for weeks that the coronavirus was a hoax despite multiple warnings from doctors and scientists.

You think it's a game that numerous people are dying in countries where you don't live because you are not personally affected. But in the end, the entire world is interconnected in some way or another, unless every nation starts completely sealing off its borders for months at a time. The economic effects of this situation are going to be catastrophic and no amount of smoke blowing tweets or obvious press conference lies from Trump will be able to pump up his "precious" stock market anymore. Reality is about to pimpslap that fool for real.

Since when did I say or even remotely imply that I will be happy if “Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and every other non-white race dropped dead as soon as possible” and also “laugh at other people's pain.”?

Also, since when did I say I hate Blacks and Hispanics? 

I don’t believe Trump’s intention of calling Covid19 is to incite violence against Chinese looking people. Someone here had previously explained that it was done in response to an official from China saying that the US military had brought it into Wuhan in Dec19 during some military games. 

Him describing Mexican immigrants as drug dealers and rapists may not be the nicest thing but he is driving a point across to stop illegal immigrants from entering the state bordering Mexico. 

How is Trump not doing the hard work? He has overtly offended China by starting a trade war, selling arms to Taiwan, passing a bill to protect the interests of HK, scrutinising unfair deals past US presidents had signed with China and revamping them in US interests. He brought US troops back from the Middle East and reunited families. His former Defence Secretary James Mattis protested & resigned. He took out Qasem Soleimani when pro-Iranian parties got into US embassy in Iraqi. Contrast that with how Hillary Clinton screwed up in Benghazi. 

His antics may not be the most presidential like, but he is most definitely not incapable nor is he evil. 

Trump did impose a ban on China, and later Europe and UK. People criticised him for that. Do these people who criticised him think that this is a game too? 

Besides expressing myself here via my keyboard, how else can i reasonably state my opinion about Trump & ‘defend’ him? 

Guest corrections
1 hour ago, Guest Logical said:

Trump did impose a ban on China, and later Europe and UK. People criticised him for that. Do these people who criticised him think that this is a game too? 

Besides expressing myself here via my keyboard, how else can i reasonably state my opinion about Trump & ‘defend’ him? 

He was critisised for the the ban, because he closed the borders without making regulations for his own citizens (US citizens) to leave the concerned countries and return to US.

American citizens were stuck in Europe and taken from the planes. It took his administration 2 days to settle the issue until airlines permitted US citizens to return to US.

And he closed the border after he ignored for 6 weeks the situation. Did he work on increasing medical supplies, making hospitals ready, allocating manpower to cater for the epidemic flowing in to USA?

It will go away with the heat in April. That were his words.

As much as I support his strict attitude towards China and to remind China on "playing by the rules" from the point for Western countries to be open societies, I don't think Trump is doing the US any favour by his policies. It had been smarter to seek allies in his policies (like the Europeans and others) and then head against China's protective position and unfair treatment of others.

For the US to be present in Europe had and still has a good reason and even helped selling US weapons to Europe but what did Trump do? He offended all the Europeans.

But too often he appears as the Elephant in the porcelain shop.

Being the big mouth and getting some applause from the Midwestern farmers at their pubs chewing on JD Tennessee Williams won't make America Great Again.

The world has become more complex and needs smart people in these PM/ President positions (at least some who can listen and understand experts).

All countries lead to the decision to take measures against Corona asap (closing places, getting people into the homes and reduce infections), and what is he doing?

Trump decides to do nothing for 2 weeks and wait an see...

[It are the governors and states who take the action now and not the President]

What a leader is this?

He speaks INCREDIBLE BULLSHIT!

"Trump Claims U.S. Will See More Death By Keeping Economy Shut Than By Coronavirus"  in:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-claims-more-death-with-economy-shutdown-than-coronavirus_n_5e7950cfc5b63c3b6495df4c

How the hell does he know?  Is he clairvoyant?

He doesn't even know what everyone knows, much the less that what nobody knows !

Some responsible voices are already been heard:

"Top Public Health Expert: Lifting Coronavirus Restrictions Now Could Kill Millions"  in

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/public-health-expert-coronavirus-restrictions_n_5e79f2dfc5b6f5b7c54b0b26

For the first time I would welcome the action of the joint US military forces stepping in and removing this insane individual on the basis of disability.

If now is not a good time, then when would it be?

3 hours ago, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

Very good observation!

Although Jesus Christ preached  "give the other cheek",  this should be an individual decision and not the fate of a whole nation of over 300 million people.

9 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

If one is being fair and objective, there is no need to bend over backwards.

----

I am defending Trump because it is disgusting to see the astronomical level of nonsensical, bias, witch-hunting mentality involved in criticising him. One shining e.g. is media calling him racist for the China ban. I’m not saying his other comments previously are totally non-racist, but the China ban is definitely not one of them. It just further reinforces how pathetically opportunistic the media is in trying to scrap the bottom of the barrel to characterise Trump as racist. 

You are not saying that "his other comments previously are totally non-racist"?   NOT TOTALLY non-racist?    Have you a sense of dimension? !!

You are NOT fair and objective.  I insist that Trump is TOTALLY RACIST,  and I am not scrapping the bottom of any barrel.

You are Asian, living in Asia, probably Singapore.  I don't wish you any bad, therefore I am not offering to send you Trump as leader of the country where you are living. 

But I think that you deserve to enjoy Trump's "abilities" for a while, so that your objectivity and recognition is reset to a positive state.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Got served back your own medicine. Butthurt much? LOL! 

hd attention GIF

I may still have a butt as good as the one of that player.   And I like it to be left alone,  without cold sprays,  and I am not a bottom.

But it hurts me to see how many people are getting their butts kicked unnecessarily by an incompetent low-life who should be cleaning bathrooms.

Guest Hazily Instructor
11 hours ago, Guest ROFL said:

I love these posts starting with: "I m not the one Guest you are thinking I am.." or "I m not the previous Guest, but a different one"

Steve came around and saw my point of view so he obviously realized I wasn't the troll after all.

The funny part is, when the writing style is very near or even too close to the "previous Guest post, someone tries to distance himself from ...

Writing style? Now you sound like that guest who claimed to be one of Asia's greatest analysts.

This Hazily Instructor sounds to me very near to "Cleanly Teacher" or "Cleanly Dirtily Professor" that bumped up as Guests some months back... 

How many hours did it take to figure that out? It's not like that fact was intended to be a secret.

Guest Logical
4 hours ago, Guest corrections said:

He was critisised for the the ban, because he closed the borders without making regulations for his own citizens (US citizens) to leave the concerned countries and return to US.

American citizens were stuck in Europe and taken from the planes. It took his administration 2 days to settle the issue until airlines permitted US citizens to return to US.

And he closed the border after he ignored for 6 weeks the situation. Did he work on increasing medical supplies, making hospitals ready, allocating manpower to cater for the epidemic flowing in to USA?

It will go away with the heat in April. That were his words.

As much as I support his strict attitude towards China and to remind China on "playing by the rules" from the point for Western countries to be open societies, I don't think Trump is doing the US any favour by his policies. It had been smarter to seek allies in his policies (like the Europeans and others) and then head against China's protective position and unfair treatment of others.

For the US to be present in Europe had and still has a good reason and even helped selling US weapons to Europe but what did Trump do? He offended all the Europeans.

But too often he appears as the Elephant in the porcelain shop.

Being the big mouth and getting some applause from the Midwestern farmers at their pubs chewing on JD Tennessee Williams won't make America Great Again.

The world has become more complex and needs smart people in these PM/ President positions (at least some who can listen and understand experts).

All countries lead to the decision to take measures against Corona asap (closing places, getting people into the homes and reduce infections), and what is he doing?

Trump decides to do nothing for 2 weeks and wait an see...

[It are the governors and states who take the action now and not the President]

What a leader is this?

If Trump had the choice, he would have disallowed US citizens in Europe from returning. Of course that is not an option. It took 2 days to resolve eventually. It is worth mentioning US was the first country to send chartered flight to bring their citizens back from China. The China ban was imposed on 1/2Feb. The imposition of measures must communserate with the infection rate at that point in time. It is not justified to close borders when there are less than e.g. 10cases per million population and lots of unknown on the virus. It is easy now on hindsight to say why didn’t Trump administration didn’t stock up more medical supplies or ventilators? Or do this or do that.

In the last 8days, about 300,000 people have been tested in US, which is more than what South Korea has tested in 8 weeks. Trump has also quickly removed red tapes in approving research for therapies or clinical trials to treat Covid-19. His administration has also set up drive-through testing. 

Sometimes doing nothing is also doing something. Think about it. 

Seeking allies in Europe is easier said than done. Different countries have different interests. Additionally, China has been aggressively pursuing their Belt-and-Road initiatives embarking on spending blitz across eastern and centra Europe. Eg Macedonia took hundreds of millions of € to built motorway and Italy is a big name European country which has taken loan from China too.

Guest Logical

Very good observation!

Although Jesus Christ preached  "give the other cheek",  this should be an individual decision and not the fate of a whole nation of over 300 million people.

You are not saying that "his other comments previously are totally non-racist"?   NOT TOTALLY non-racist?    Have you a sense of dimension? !!

You are NOT fair and objective.  I insist that Trump is TOTALLY RACIST,  and I am not scrapping the bottom of any barrel.

You are Asian, living in Asia, probably Singapore.  I don't wish you any bad, therefore I am not offering to send you Trump as leader of the country where you are living. 

But I think that you deserve to enjoy Trump's "abilities" for a while, so that your objectivity and recognition is reset to a positive state.

I may still have a butt as good as the one of that player.   And I like it to be left alone,  without cold sprays,  and I am not a bottom.

But it hurts me to see how many people are getting their butts kicked unnecessarily by an incompetent low-life who should be cleaning bathrooms.

I am not aware of other Trump’s other comments, thus had qualified myself by saying his comments may not be totally racist. Ie, it could be racist, it could be non-racist depending on the context. 

However, what is certain is any objective person will agree Trump’s China ban is definitely not racist. Of course u are entitled to your opinion, just the same way I am entitled to mine and the millions who had voted for Trump as opposed to Hillary Clinton. 

I don’t understand your line of thinking in calling Trump incompetent and low-life especially when during his time, unemployment rate is at its lowest in decades. 

I stay in Singapore, and I am Asian n I wish you send us Trump. Of course his style don’t suit a small country like SG. His style is good for US, where he has ‘in your face’ attitude especially standing up to China. Previous US administrations have been too passive and diplomatic to China. We need someone like Trump to offend China and tap on all of US resources to fend off China economically, and stop China’s bullying/debt-trap tactics around the world. 

Guest Hazily Instructor
3 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

Seeking allies in Europe is easier said than done. Different countries have different interests.

Yeah, it's not like the US and Europe have been partners in a military alliance called NATO since after the end of World War II, the combined strength of which won the Cold War.

Oh wait. They are still together in NATO, but Trump has spent the last three years trying to destroy NATO, in order to repay his money laundering and election help debts to Putin.

Guest Logical
4 hours ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

Yeah, it's not like the US and Europe have been partners in a military alliance called NATO since after the end of World War II, the combined strength of which won the Cold War.

Oh wait. They are still together in NATO, but Trump has spent the last three years trying to destroy NATO, in order to repay his money laundering and election help debts to Putin.

Meanwhile China is actively going around the world lending countries money on the pretext of helping them build up their infrastructure. If they fail to repay the loans, large swathes of that countries’ land will be China’s. Case in point; Hambantota Port in Sri Lanka. 

Will be difficult for US to get European allies when some of them are indebted to China. 

Guest Guest
On 3/25/2020 at 10:49 AM, Guest Logical said:

Will be difficult for US to get European allies when some of them are indebted to China

Really...? What will happen if the loan-sharks go after their debtors too hard...? Answer: The debtors will form an alliance and push back just as hard, especially if the debtors has more to lose as a collective European whole, as compared to an weak individual such as that of Sri Lanka. 

Guest Logical
57 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Really...? What will happen if the loan-sharks go after their debtors too hard...? Answer: The debtors will form an alliance and push back just as hard, especially if the debtors has more to lose as a collective European whole, as compared to an weak individual such as that of Sri Lanka. 

China is not loanshark. These countries would have proper contractual agreements with each other. If the European countries cannot pay back, they may have to compensate by giving up lands or ports. All these would have been clearly stated in the contrasts. It is not that these countries are like human beings which do not have other assets to compensate. 

Should these indebted countries complain, China may bring it up to International Tribunal Courts or its equivalent to arbitrate. But since there are proper contracts, will be difficult for the indebted countries to have a case. 

Also, presidents and prime ministers have fixed terms. They don’t lead the countries forever. The less dignified or even corrupt ones may agree to giving up their lands to pay the debts under duress or under-table money & simply don’t care after they finish their terms. 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

China is not loanshark. These countries would have proper contractual agreements with each other. If the European countries cannot pay back, they may have to compensate by giving up lands or ports. All these would have been clearly stated in the contrasts. It is not that these countries are like human beings which do not have other assets to compensate. 

Should these indebted countries complain, China may bring it up to International Tribunal Courts or its equivalent to arbitrate. But since there are proper contracts, will be difficult for the indebted countries to have a case. 

Also, presidents and prime ministers have fixed terms. They don’t lead the countries forever. The less dignified or even corrupt ones may agree to giving up their lands to pay the debts under duress or under-table money & simply don’t care after they finish their terms. 

You really put too much emphasis on legally binding "contracts". Laws has always been bent to the will of political influences. It had always been the case, and it will be forever be so. If EU form an alliance to contest the contracts together, I'm sure USA will be more than happy to back them up. In any case, let's keep our crystal balls aside and let the future unfold itself. No matter what happens, I will bet my last dollar to say that nobody will let China come out to be the winner after they started this fire. 

Guest Logical
22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You really put too much emphasis on legally binding "contracts". Laws has always been bent to the will of political influences. It had always been the case, and it will be forever be so. If EU form an alliance to contest the contracts together, I'm sure USA will be more than happy to back them up. In any case, let's keep our crystal balls aside and let the future unfold itself. No matter what happens, I will bet my last dollar to say that nobody will let China come out to be the winner after they started this fire. 

The reality is different countries in EU (in fact anywhere) will have different interests, including the Presidents & Prime Ministers. They may have ulterior motive n not want to contest too much and allow their lands to be used. 

Going back to the original point that it’S not easy for US to have EU allies especially if it’s up against China because of the aggressive spending blitz China has embarked on to win the Europeans over. Trump had to act fast n alone n US is the only country that has the resources to rival China. Case in point, Brexit took years to negotiate. 

On 3/24/2020 at 9:37 AM, Guest Logical said:

Since when did I say or even remotely imply that I will be happy if “Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and every other non-white race dropped dead as soon as possible” and also “laugh at other people's pain.”? Also, since when did I say I hate Blacks and Hispanics? I don’t believe Trump’s intention of calling Covid19 is to incite violence against Chinese looking people. Someone here had previously explained that it was done in response to an official from China saying that the US military had brought it into Wuhan in Dec19 during some military games. Him describing Mexican immigrants as drug dealers and rapists may not be the nicest thing but he is driving a point across to stop illegal immigrants from entering the state bordering Mexico. How is Trump not doing the hard work? He has overtly offended China by starting a trade war, selling arms to Taiwan, passing a bill to protect the interests of HK, scrutinising unfair deals past US presidents had signed with China and revamping them in US interests. He brought US troops back from the Middle East and reunited families. His former Defence Secretary James Mattis protested & resigned. He took out Qasem Soleimani when pro-Iranian parties got into US embassy in Iraqi. Contrast that with how Hillary Clinton screwed up in Benghazi. His antics may not be the most presidential like, but he is most definitely not incapable nor is he evil. Trump did impose a ban on China, and later Europe and UK. People criticised him for that. Do these people who criticised him think that this is a game too? Besides expressing myself here via my keyboard, how else can i reasonably state my opinion about Trump & ‘defend’ him?

If you are not an American, and have never studied or worked there for a decent stretch of time, you can't understand how virulent the racism is in that country, actively among those who lean conservative, and passively even among some of those who lean liberal. Trump would love to see Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and every other non-white race drop dead as soon as possible. He also laughs at other people's pain, for example, just look at the video of him mocking a disabled reporter. It is disgusting and inhumane. His supporters love those antics, of course, so they support they same racism and cruelty that Trump espouses, regardless of the excuses they offer up as a mental justification, and that includes your own statements.

That other poster also explained that Trump and his staff calling it the "Chinese Virus" was a clumsy effort at shifting the blame back to China because many Americans don't know much about other countries and cultures. If they had only called it "Wuhan Virus" or "Wuhan Pneumonia" as it was originally dubbed in the PRC media, that was one thing, and they are belatedly trying to do that now but it's too late. He may not have "meant" to incite violence against Asians and Asian Americans but that is what his words did. To many Americans, every Asian-looking person they see is "Chinese" and Trump's words caused people who listened to him to attack individuals who look "Chinese" to them. That's just how some racist Americans are.

It is not about whether Trump's vulgar language is "nice" or not. Every country's President, Prime Minister, or other leaders have a responsibility to conduct themselves intelligently at all times, but Trump behaves like a drunk looking for trouble at 2:00 AM in Clarke Quay, and this is not acceptable for the leader of such a powerful country. The truth is that immigration from Mexico was at a 40-year low before Trump took office. Do you know why? Those "unfair" trade deals like NAFTA had improved the standard of living in Mexico and people no longer fled to the US. Central America remains an issue but that problem was actually caused by Reagan's government destabilizing the entire region by overthrowing leaders during the 1980s.

People fleeing to the US from Central America nowadays are running from problems created by the US government under Reagan and Bush I which were never fixed by their successors. Those people are trying to escape gangsters and drug dealers who seized great amounts of power after Reagan's government backed efforts to overthrow the previous leaders of those countries in the 1980s. And even after putting puppets in power, as soon as they developed their own ideas and started looking for their own bigger cut of the action like Noriega, Bush I overthrew him as well. The people who want to leave those countries and go to the US now are not "illegal immigrants" but actually refugees trying to escape a crisis created by the US.

As far as the hard work of being President of any country is concerned, it is more than typing hateful comments on Twitter, starting an ill-advised trade war with no realistic plan as to what it would achieve or how it would end, continuing to sell the same arms to an island that all of his predecessors since 1949 had also done, or signing a proclamation that any of his predecessors would have also signed. He has not come up with a new China trade deal, merely restored the status quo before his trade war, along with an empty promise to look at later making another deal. That empty promise, like all the rest, will never come true. The same pattern with the so-called USMCA, really NAFTA 2.0, which only made a few minimal changes.

Now to bringing back the troops. The reason Mattis resigned is because he wanted it done in a dignified way. Trump simply sprang it on the military at a whim with no plans made as to how it should be managed. The result is that the Kurds, who helped America fight ISIS, were left to be brutally slaughtered by Turkey, Russia, and Syria. That was yet another betrayal of a people who have never wanted anything but their own homeland since the breakup of the Ottoman Empire in 1918. Their reward for helping America fight ISIS, unfortunately, was death. Trump never served in the military, nor has anyone in at least four generations of his family, so he can't understand that you don't "cut and run" as Bush II used to say. It needed planning.

Soleimani may have been a so-called "bad person" but he was also a legitimate general serving in a legitimate government. Assassinating him would have started World War III if Iran was a bigger and stronger country. Trump claimed Soleimani was plotting attacks against Americans and never proved it because he was surely lying. Many politicians in many countries would love to see bad things happen to America. Is he going to assassinate all of them? That unprovoked assassination was another example of Trump's TV-driven impulse to seize the "news cycle" away from his impeachment hearings. Killing somebody in an effort to get better TV coverage is not how any leader of any major nation should ever be conducting his policies.

Hillary screwed up in Benghazi? Another right wing myth. You read it over and over on so many right wing blogs, and saw it so often on Fox News, that you believe it even though you don't know what she actually did wrong. First of all, she wasn't in Benghazi, and she had no control over the military response. She was informed of the attack and worked with the US command structure to respond. The gay ambassador and the others were already dead by then of course, and the security level should have been higher, but the gay ambassador actually told the State Department they didn't need to tighten the security too much, which delayed tightening the security, and inadvertantly helped lead to his own death, but sure, blame Hillary for that.

The truth is that the Benghazi Investigations were a drawn-out four-year smear campaign specifically aimed at hurting Hillary's chances of being elected in 2016. The same with the e-mail stories. Her mistake with the e-mail situation was that when she became Secretary of State, the Department's e-mail system was a mess, and made it hard for her to access her e-mails away from the office. Her solution was to use an account based at her husband's Clinton Foundation server since it was already operating and more convenient. Her mistake was that she should have ordered a complete overhaul and only used the State Department's e-mail system. The other issue is she was the first in that office to extensively use e-mail anyway.

Now back to the actual person currently sitting in the White House, because somebody not in the White House at the moment is not relevant to this situation, but you already knew that. Presidents are expected to behave like Presidents. They are not allowed to have antics. Leaders are expected to lead. I would be completely disgusted if LHL or any of Singapore's other leaders ever behaved like Trump. Same thing if I had been around to see such behaviors from GCT, LKY, or anyone else. What he's doing is not acceptable. The criticism of his border closings and travel bans are how they were done, because he doesn't consult with professionals and make plans, he does things on a whim and there are always loopholes being missed.

He should have been paying more attention to the coronavirus after he was first briefed about it on December 22. Instead he close to ignore it and focus on typing tweets about his impeachment case. Back when Clinton was being impeached, he focused on his actual job, and let the lawyers handle the legal case. That's the difference. Of course Clinton also knew he had not done anything illegal, just immoral, but getting oral sex from an intern did not put the US or any other country in danger. Refusing to sell already approved arms to Ukraine unless they announced a politically motivated investigation into Biden, who did nothing wrong, put Ukraine in danger and led to the deaths of many of their citizens fighting Russian aggression.

Anyway the so-called coronavirus task force should have been set up in December, and filled with actual scientists, not political appointees. The US lost months of valuable time while Trump claimed it was a hoax, and then that it would go away soon, and then that he claims no responsibility. A travel ban from all countries should have been announced the same day that Wuhan was locked down, with exceptions for American citizens returning from overseas, and perhaps helping foreign nationals starnded in America get back to their home nations. Production of the necessary medical equipment should have been ramped up as well, and a public information campaign should have been launched, but two months later is far too late.

Maybe you were a fan of Trump's television show "The Apprentice" ... or maybe you think he's entertaining ... or maybe you agree with his racism. But the bottom line is that he is not the kind of person who should be leading such a large and powerful nation. No political experience except tweeting lies about Obama. No military service. Went bankrupt six times. Couldn't get business loans from US banks because he kept defaulting on them. Had to resort to illegally laundering money for Russian oligarchs. Spent his entire real estate career breaking state and national laws and regulations. Spent his life sexually harrassing women and partying with shady figures like the murdered in jail child molester Epstein. He is simply not fit for office.

Even now Trump is using the co-called coronavirus task force briefings as substitutes for the campaign rallies he can't have right now to avoid large gatherings. He is not offering any helpful information. He is grandstanding and taking the focus away from what needs to be done. A normal leader would say a few words and then let the scientists and experts speak. Trump's ego won't allow that. He blathers on for two hours on some days, often telling straight up lies such as claiming Google was building a national testing website, when they were just building a local site for the Bay Area. Then there is the issue of promoting unapproved drugs as treatments, based on singular anecdotes, which end up killing Americans and foreigners.

People look to their leaders for hope but Trump is incapable of doing that. When a reporter asked what can he say to Americans who are watching the news conference and scared about coronavirus, any normal politician would have told them don't worry and we are working around the clock to help you and your families, but instead Trump launched into a red-faced rant about "fake news" and bashing the company that owns NBC. Totally ridiculous and not what is called for in such a situation. I'm sure his supporters like you who hate all media except Fox, Limbaugh, and Sinclair loved it, but that rant did nothing to help people afraid they or their loved ones will die, and was completely inappropriate. He is 73 going on 14 and unfit to lead.

Trump is a publicity hound who became nationally known in the 1980s for cheating on his wife with his secretary and using the media coverage of that situation to boost sales of his ghostwritten book about making deals. He then spent the next three decades aggressively promoting himself in the media as a genius billionaire, even while going bankrupt six times, and seeing a string of businesses fail, from a minor league football team, to an airline, to a steak brand, to a winery, to casinos, to a fake university. The truth is that he is nothing but a condo salesman with a gift for gab and an eye for embezzling who thinks he can talk or tweet his way out of any bad situation -- but the result this time might be another ruined asset -- the entire US.

Guest Logical

Won’t quote Juxtaposed Yourself above as it will be too long a post. 

“Trump would love to see Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and every other non-white race drop dead as soon as possible.” 

Not sure if there is any evidence to accuse Trump or anyone of such an extreme assertion. 

Again, Trump administration labelling of Covid19 as ‘Chinese Virus’ was in response to a China official who recently accused the US military of bringing the virus to Wuhan during some military games last year. It was not intended to incite violence against Asian looking people. 

The crisis created by Reagan and Bush administrations in Central America should not be pinned on future administrations. Besides, who will be paying for looking after these refugees/illegal immigrants in US? Are we able to attribute each and every single refugees’ woes to the crisis created by Reagan & Bush? 

“The result is that the Kurds, who helped America fight ISIS, were left to be brutally slaughtered by Turkey, Russia, and Syria.”

It is most unfortunate that these countries are against these people. However, why not question why are these countries are slaughtering them? 

Soleimani may have been a so-called "bad person" but he was also a legitimate general serving in a legitimate government.”

“Trump claimed Soleimani was plotting attacks against Americans and never proved it because he was surely lying.”

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, which Soleimani is a general of, is Iran’s military. It has been recognised as a terrorist organisation just the same way as Al Qaeda had been. Next, it will be very silly of Trump and Pentagon to provide evidence to the public of Soleimani’s imminent attacks as it will expose US intelligence expertise & even risk the lives of spies embedded in the Middle East. Since the 1980s, US and other countries are already aware of Soleimani being behind many atrocities. They tolerated him because like what u said, he was a General of Iran. However, Trump wanted to avoid a repeat of Benghazi. The first layer of defence in US embassy in Iraqi has already been overrun at that time. They have little room & little time to react. Any inaction may potentially get the people killed in the embassy. Isn’t Trump administration doing it for the people of US? 

We cannot expect Secretary of State to be in Benghazi or any overseas missions. A House Select Committee report on Benghazi criticized the actions and speed of response of the State Department, and the Defense Department, leading up to and during the attacks in Benghazi. How is Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State, leader of State Department not be held responsible for the Benghazi screw-up? The buck stops at her. 

Every year, without fail, there will be new strains of flu virus that emerge. Trump would have been briefed of this as well. Besides this, there will be so many different types of threats that Trump would have been warned. The question is which threat is of imminent risk? They cannot be expected to respond to all of them. WHO did not declare Covid19 a Global Emergency until 30Jan. That was more than a month after Dec 22 when Trump was briefed. Even so, when Trump impose the China ban, he was criticised for it. What more a draconian ban on entries from all countries? It is very easy to argue on hindsight Trump administration should have done this, done that. In Dec/Jan/Feb, there was no scientific data to suggest an infection rate that we are seeing in the last 3 weeks. Therefore, it is a balancing act between assessing the threat level with available data and decide with the appropriate response. 

If Trump is such a cheat and con artist, how did the US stock market and unemployment rates end up in record high and low respectively? 

Keep ignoring ¾ of what I write and picking out just a few points to merely argue for the sake of arguing. At the end of the day, Trump is an unqualified pretender, and his lack of governing experience has made the Coronavirus Crisis much worse than it needed to be in the US. But what else could be expected from a stuck-up tyrant who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, never studied hard in school because he knew he would eventually inherit his father's real estate empire, went bankrupt six time for trying to expand into sectors he knew nothing about, lost the ability to borrow money from US banks because he kept defaulting on the loans, and only had his reputation restored by playing a "successful tycoon" on a "Reality TV" show?

The argument that he may not have been aware that repeatedly repeating "Chinese Virus" would incite violence on all kinds of Asians in the US is a perfect example of why he should not have the Bully Pulpit. Insinuating his illegal assassination of Soleimani is fine because Iran's army is called a "terrorist organization" is like arguing in the future, if the PRC is subjugating all of Asia but Singapore refuses to fall, that the PRC could say the SAF is a "terrorist organization" and be justified in assassinating our top general. Not buying it. You don't go around killing members of other legitimate governments outside of a declared war between countries. Period. Nor should problems caused by previous administrations be ignored without responsibility.

Reagan and Bush I destabilizing Central America with their reckless Cold War plots in the 1980s are the cause of America's current refugee dilemma, and the fact that Clinton, Bush II, and Obama didn't do enough to fix the situation does not absolve the US of responsibility. The situation created in the 1980s only got worse and worse until it exploded in modern times. Those people are fleeing for their lives from what used to be peaceful nations until Reagan and Bush I ripped up the Good Neighbor Policy and turned them into pawns for a game where only the most vulnerable would end up losing. Either way, Mexico and Central America are not all one country, so accusing Mexicans of engaging in "illegal immigration" is still completely incorrect.

Deflecting to Benghazi and the corrupt House hearings against Hillary led by "Tea Party" psychopaths like Gowdy might be a convenient distraction constantly thrown out by Fox News, OAN, Sinclair, Limbaugh, Breitbart, and so on, but the buck actually stops with he person at the top – Mr. "I Take No Responsibility" – so it's time to focus on the individual now "in charge" instead of endlessly whining about years gone by. Many scientists were projecting in December and January that the infection rates would be exactly what they are now, if not worse, and Trump ignored them due to fear of a Stock Market Crash, which happened anyway, thinking he could sweet-talk the disease into magically disappearing. Real life doesn't work like that. He is unfit.

Guest Logical
6 hours ago, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

Keep ignoring ¾ of what I write and picking out just a few points to merely argue for the sake of arguing. At the end of the day, Trump is an unqualified pretender, and his lack of governing experience has made the Coronavirus Crisis much worse than it needed to be in the US. But what else could be expected from a stuck-up tyrant who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, never studied hard in school because he knew he would eventually inherit his father's real estate empire, went bankrupt six time for trying to expand into sectors he knew nothing about, lost the ability to borrow money from US banks because he kept defaulting on the loans, and only had his reputation restored by playing a "successful tycoon" on a "Reality TV" show?

The argument that he may not have been aware that repeatedly repeating "Chinese Virus" would incite violence on all kinds of Asians in the US is a perfect example of why he should not have the Bully Pulpit. Insinuating his illegal assassination of Soleimani is fine because Iran's army is called a "terrorist organization" is like arguing in the future, if the PRC is subjugating all of Asia but Singapore refuses to fall, that the PRC could say the SAF is a "terrorist organization" and be justified in assassinating our top general. Not buying it. You don't go around killing members of other legitimate governments outside of a declared war between countries. Period. Nor should problems caused by previous administrations be ignored without responsibility.

Reagan and Bush I destabilizing Central America with their reckless Cold War plots in the 1980s are the cause of America's current refugee dilemma, and the fact that Clinton, Bush II, and Obama didn't do enough to fix the situation does not absolve the US of responsibility. The situation created in the 1980s only got worse and worse until it exploded in modern times. Those people are fleeing for their lives from what used to be peaceful nations until Reagan and Bush I ripped up the Good Neighbor Policy and turned them into pawns for a game where only the most vulnerable would end up losing. Either way, Mexico and Central America are not all one country, so accusing Mexicans of engaging in "illegal immigration" is still completely incorrect.

Deflecting to Benghazi and the corrupt House hearings against Hillary led by "Tea Party" psychopaths like Gowdy might be a convenient distraction constantly thrown out by Fox News, OAN, Sinclair, Limbaugh, Breitbart, and so on, but the buck actually stops with he person at the top – Mr. "I Take No Responsibility" – so it's time to focus on the individual now "in charge" instead of endlessly whining about years gone by. Many scientists were projecting in December and January that the infection rates would be exactly what they are now, if not worse, and Trump ignored them due to fear of a Stock Market Crash, which happened anyway, thinking he could sweet-talk the disease into magically disappearing. Real life doesn't work like that. He is unfit.

I have responded to all your keypoints. I won’t want to change your opinion that Trump is racist, but just want to point out you asserting Trump wants to see non-white races drop dead asap is extremely  libellous & needless to say unsubstantiated. In my previous posts, I have already mentioned Trump past statements may be interpreted as racist but his China ban was definitely not racist. The media was pathetically opportunistic in calling Trump racist for the China ban. My point here is not to say Trump is not racist, but to call out the media for being opportunistic in that specific example. 

Your opinion of how a PM or President behave is again your opinion. I am ok with how he behaves but of course that is my opinion. 

Have already explained a few times that decisions have to be guided by data at that point in time. It is easy to say on hindsight one should do this and that now. When Wuhan was locked down in 23/24Jan, US had fewer than 60cases at that time with no deaths. However, assuming Trump had focused on this Covid19 issue at the time of his impeachment trial in Jan, wouldn’t people have criticised him for using this issue to distract the public from his impeachment? Let’s not forget US was the first country to send chartered planes to bring home US residents from China once the latter imposed lock-downs. 

Back to his impeachment arising from the Ukraine issue. Trump was eventually cleared. In the first place, why don’t we question why the Russians are killing the Ukrainians? Who are paying for funding the Ukrainians? Won’t it be the US tax payers? Would it be easy to convince US tax payers to fund a foreign power to fight another foreign power in a region half a world away from US? How would that benefit them? Was there a thorough investigation to clear Biden’s son? 

Trump going bankrupt 6 times be that as it may, but at the time of his campaign, he was a billionaire isn’t it? He funded his own campaign and didn’t need funding from Super Pacs unlike Hillary Clinton and many of the other presidential hopefuls. Thus, he didn’t need to feel beholden to Super Pacs after he wins & can make unpopular decisions good for the country but may potentially hurt large corporations behind the Super Pacs. 

“Insinuating his illegal assassination of Soleimani is fine because Iran's army is called a "terrorist organization" is like arguing in the future, if the PRC is subjugating all of Asia but Singapore refuses to fall, that the PRC could say the SAF is a "terrorist organization" and be justified in assassinating our top general. ”

You need to define “illegal assassination of Soleimani”.  Which jurisdiction is it illegal (except of Iran for obvious reasons)? If it is illegal in US, won’t Trump be on course for another impeachment? There is none because even the Democrats know they won’t have a case at all. Trump administration would have consulted with US attorney general to ensure it is allowed by UN rules n US laws. Of course, they didn’t inform UN Security Council as certain countries in that council may tip Iran off.

Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corp (ie Iran military) has been officialised as a terrorist organisation not because it refused to fall, but because of its past acts of atrocities. Besides the US, Saudi Arabia n Bahrain have also officialised it as a terrorist organisation. In the laws of US, the Iranian military is no different from Al Qaeda. 

On the supposed destablisation of Central America by Reagan n Bush I. When does US ceased to be responsible? Does it cease when most if not all the population in Central America and Mexico have settled in the US? 

Either way, Mexico and Central America are not all one country, so accusing Mexicans of engaging in "illegal immigration" is still completely incorrect.

This is just nip-picking the language. Also, from stats, between Mexico n other Central American countries, the highest no. of criminals probably would be Mexicians simply because of promixity n hence ease of movement. 

“Deflecting to Benghazi and the corrupt House hearings against Hillary...”

Do u have proof the House hearings are corrupt? 

Again, during Trump administration, the stock market is at its record high n unemployment rates were at its record low in many decades. There may be others (not Hillary Clinton though since she lost the election) who is definitely capable of achieving that, but it’s just theoretical. Under Trump, it has already happened, n it took him 1 term while fighting an impeachment n the Mulluer investigation. Let’s not forget that. 

On 3/24/2020 at 1:29 PM, Guest Logical said:

If Trump had the choice, he would have disallowed US citizens in Europe from returning. Of course that is not an option. It took 2 days to resolve eventually.

If it took 2 days to eventually resolve that he could not disallow US citizens in Europe from returning,  why didn't he keep his mouth shut until then before announcing the closure of the country to Europe?  And why it had to take 2 days to resolve the issue and not 2 hours?  What were his assistants doing, or are they as incompetent as he is?

It is easy now on hindsight to say why didn’t Trump administration didn’t stock up more medical supplies or ventilators? Or do this or do that.

Trump had all along and has now the power to order private companies to produce critical parts for the "war on covid-19".  He is STILL not doing it in the degree he should.

Yes, he ordered General Motors to fabricate ventilators.  But hundreds of companies in the US can fabricate ventilators.  His staff should select 100 manufacturers to immediately do nothing but build ventilators from the complete production files of the few companies who made them until now.  No royalties, no trade secrets, no proprietary information.  No price gouging.  Are they expensive? People die of lack of ventilators.  If YOU had to pay for a ventilator or die, would you not do it?

Same with N95 masks and other PPE.  There are thousands of companies in the US who can fabricate these.  The government should identify 1000 such companies and order them to do nothing but build N95 masks and other PPE.  

Instead.....     Trump is still quarrelling with governors about their needs for equipment,  challenging the figures of tens of thousands of respirators, because HE DOES NOT THINK that they are necessary because he believes that before covid-19 hospitals had just one or two.   And he even goes to the abomination of charging the health care workers with stocking up with protective equipment and... and even selling it,  if I remember correctly? 

In the last 8days, about 300,000 people have been tested in US, which is more than what South Korea has tested in 8 weeks. Trump has also quickly removed red tapes in approving research for therapies or clinical trials to treat Covid-19. His administration has also set up drive-through testing. 

For WEEKS now Trump has lied saying that tests are widely available.  Are you forgetting that the US has six times more people than South Korea?  

Now a 5 minute test is being made by Abbott, whose stock is now soaring because of this.  WHY is Abbott allowed to profiteer from this test?

And a 2 minute test has also been approved.  

Many pharmaceutical companies should make these tests,  free of royalties, patents, all ordered by the Federal Government to make AT COST.

One newspaper has already said that Trump has blood on his hands.

As this gets worse,  he should be persecuted on criminal dereliction of duty.

Guest Logical

If it took 2 days to eventually resolve that he could not disallow US citizens in Europe from returning,  why didn't he keep his mouth shut until then before announcing the closure of the country to Europe?  And why it had to take 2 days to resolve the issue and not 2 hours?  What were his assistants doing, or are they as incompetent as he is?

Trump had all along and has now the power to order private companies to produce critical parts for the "war on covid-19".  He is STILL not doing it in the degree he should.

Yes, he ordered General Motors to fabricate ventilators.  But hundreds of companies in the US can fabricate ventilators.  His staff should select 100 manufacturers to immediately do nothing but build ventilators from the complete production files of the few companies who made them until now.  No royalties, no trade secrets, no proprietary information.  No price gouging.  Are they expensive? People die of lack of ventilators.  If YOU had to pay for a ventilator or die, would you not do it?

Same with N95 masks and other PPE.  There are thousands of companies in the US who can fabricate these.  The government should identify 1000 such companies and order them to do nothing but build N95 masks and other PPE.  

Instead.....     Trump is still quarrelling with governors about their needs for equipment,  challenging the figures of tens of thousands of respirators, because HE DOES NOT THINK that they are necessary because he believes that before covid-19 hospitals had just one or two.   And he even goes to the abomination of charging the health care workers with stocking up with protective equipment and... and even selling it,  if I remember correctly? 

For WEEKS now Trump has lied saying that tests are widely available.  Are you forgetting that the US has six times more people than South Korea?  

Now a 5 minute test is being made by Abbott, whose stock is now soaring because of this.  WHY is Abbott allowed to profiteer from this test?

And a 2 minute test has also been approved.  

Many pharmaceutical companies should make these tests,  free of royalties, patents, all ordered by the Federal Government to make AT COST.

One newspaper has already said that Trump has blood on his hands.

As this gets worse,  he should be persecuted on criminal dereliction of duty.

When he made the Europe ban, it was because Italy n a few other European countries saw a sudden spike in infection rates. U already said below that US had 6x more people than South Korea. 2days is reasonable. Why don’t u say 2 min or 2 sec? It has to be reasonable. SG also gave very short notice to restrict ASEAN countries visitors. This impacted many Malaysian workers traveling to SG daily for work. 

On ordering companies to build ventilators. The authorities are already reaching out to other countries to buy them. It will take some time to repurpose the production lines to make ventilators. 

Trump administration has already made arrangements for drive through testing. US tested more people in 8 days than South Korea did in 8 weeks. That is 7x faster. US had ‘only’ 6x more people. On a normalised basis, isn’t US still testing people faster than South Korea? 

Now a 5 minute test is being made by Abbott, whose stock is now soaring because of this.  WHY is Abbott allowed to profiteer from this test?” 

Not sure about this unless u have evidence to suggest Trump or his associates are linked to Abbott. 

I agree more can be done. However, we don’t know how easy or the powers that Trump has to make companies do this n that. Eg Does the executive branch need to get approval from the Congress n Senate etc. Let’s not forget that his administration has already removed layers of bureaucracy weeks ago so that clinical trials on various drugs or therapies can get fast tracked approvals. 

“One newspaper has already said that Trump has blood on his hands.

As this gets worse,  he should be persecuted on criminal dereliction of duty.“

We do know that the most of the media is very bias against Trump. They can say what they want. While at that, why don’t you say Trump should be publicly guillotined for criminal dereliction of duty? Those against him will naturally be uncomfortable to recognise the stuff/effort his administration has done n are continuing to do to battle this Covid19 issue. 

Trump has done the bare minimum in the battle against coronavirus. All of his moves have come belatedly and often after being shamed into them by healthcare workers and Democratic governors. Meanwhile his son-in-law Kushner made sure that his brother got a great health care rip-off scheme going before Trump issued any public acknowledgement of the crisis at all. Kushner is also responsible for putting the idea into Trump's head that the states don't need as many ventilators and masks as they are asking for. So instead of listening to Fauci, Birx, and all of the real healthcare experts, Trump is spending his time listening to the unqualified son of an embezzling criminal who just happens to be married to his favorite daughter. Ridiculous!

Even worse, his so-called daily briefings have devolved into nothing but substitute campaign rallies, complete with lies, exaggerations, false bragging, whining, and media bashing. He even had the audacity to stand at the podium claiming the ratings for his garbage press conferences are higher than The Bachelor and Monday Night Football. Who gives a fuck? This is a public health emergency, people want medical information, not the latest television ratings! He also falsely claimed that he has the highest amount of Facebook followers (29 million) even though Obama has almost twice as many (53 million). Political leaders need to comduct themselves with dignity and rise to the challenge of the moment. Trump repeatedly proves he is incapable!

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Another INDIAN! Can someone please tell me, why always such thing involve dark skinned people? 

As if no Singaporean, PRC, or white person has ever done anything bad. You all really need to find a way to get rid of this racist @HendryTan, @G_M, and other moderators.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So who is hitting out with biased allegations now, you foreigner-loving piece of SHIT! 

I wonder if @HendryTan, @G_M, or the other moderators can tell us how posts like this contribute to Singapore's racial harmony and status as a diverse world class nation.

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Whenever PRCs commit offences here, Auntie OCD shouts "Locusts!"  

Whenever Filipinos commit offences, she shouts "Cockroaches!"

When Indian PR abused condo security guard, she lamented "Another dark-skinned."

When Caucasians like Anton Casey gave outrageous comment, she decried White Privilege Mentality.

But when locals commit more severe offences, she keeps mum.  This is called double standards.  And when you point this out to her, she calls you Traitor.

Yes, I too wonder why the moderators allow her xenophobic posts to stare in our face instead of removing them.

As usual, our very own Blowing Wind inhouse traitor is trying to start a flame war again. Don't forget who started this covid19 in the first place! 

5 hours ago, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

wonder if @HendryTan, @G_M, or the other moderators can tell us how posts like this contribute to Singapore's racial harmony and status as a diverse world class nation.

Nothing wrong with calling out over-zealous xenophiles who can think that every foreigners with work passes can own multi millionaire businesses here. Why? Is that how we contribute to our status as a diverse world class nation? By lying to everyone that all the foreigners here are building multi million dollars businesses here? Lol

Guest returning travelers
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, I agree. Singapore MOH followed WTO blindly. 

The only country that defied WHO is Taiwan. Taiwan is the best in fighting this epidemic. 

The response is very simple: 

Taiwan is not a Member state of WHO. 

They do not need to follow any Directives or Recommendations from WHO. 

Taiwan was better and luckier in identifying Covid 19 virus infectants, quarantining them immediately and maybe doing more testing as Singapore did. this helped to contain the spread in Taiwan. (And not leaving people in quarantine at home with other family members)

I don't think the main issue is the mask wearing. The error which had been done by Singapore was for having treated returning Residents from overseas too lightly. 

The move to place them all into isolation at a hotel quarantine was too late and only covered UK and US. 

You have one student coming back having no issues but actually being Covid19 positve, going back to the family, infecting the mother, who works at a Childcare center, infects 20 others during 2 days, all those return home and the virus spreads. 

As of early March 2020 all incoming travellers and returning Residents should have been placed into a real quarantine and not being allowed to mingle with their families or housemates. 

That is where the uncontrolled spreading of Covid19 started and suddenly more people catching the virus due to the virus being spread out to different locations. 

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, singalion said:

Straits Times today:

The number of Covid-19 cases rose past 1,000 this week.

Looks like my prediction made some days ago of 500 local transmissions was quite accurate (and more than 1000 infected overall) for the Government to decide on a shut down in Singapore.

Happy working for all from home starting from next week for one month...

I cannot believe some bloody si angmoh would want to come here just to gloat and glorify himself over such a miserable insignificant thing in such times. Seriously ... WTH?? The numbers hitting 1000 was nothing short of certainty if anyone can see how people lack seriousness in treating the social distancing protocol and wearing masks!  So what now? Halelujah?  You want praise that your prediction is sooooooo damned accurate?  You want a prize? A treat? You can go suck my cock and eat my fist if you want. Go fuck off and go back to where you came from! 

1 hour ago, Guest returning travelers said:

The response is very simple: 

Taiwan is not a Member state of WHO. 

They do not need to follow any Directives or Recommendations from WHO. 

Taiwan was better and luckier in identifying Covid 19 virus infectants, quarantining them immediately and maybe doing more testing as Singapore did. this helped to contain the spread in Taiwan. (And not leaving people in quarantine at home with other family members)

I don't think the main issue is the mask wearing. The error which had been done by Singapore was for having treated returning Residents from overseas too lightly. 

The move to place them all into isolation at a hotel quarantine was too late and only covered UK and US. 

You have one student coming back having no issues but actually being Covid19 positve, going back to the family, infecting the mother, who works at a Childcare center, infects 20 others during 2 days, all those return home and the virus spreads. 

As of early March 2020 all incoming travellers and returning Residents should have been placed into a real quarantine and not being allowed to mingle with their families or housemates. 

That is where the uncontrolled spreading of Covid19 started and suddenly more people catching the virus due to the virus being spread out to different locations. 

Taiwan should thank President Xi for his wise decision as China banned their people from visiting Taiwan since July 2019. No China Chinese = no transmission.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-49178314

All their cases are mostly imported from business men/women that have worked or have factories in China.

• G_M changed the title to Guest vs Carlofcentral, Kimochi, Singalion, Since U R Here etc. on Coronavirus
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.