Male HQ

Covid-19 bickering & trolling and Out of topic banter!

Guest Logical

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest returning travelers said:

The response is very simple: 

Taiwan is not a Member state of WHO. 

They do not need to follow any Directives or Recommendations from WHO. 

Taiwan was better and luckier in identifying Covid 19 virus infectants, quarantining them immediately and maybe doing more testing as Singapore did. this helped to contain the spread in Taiwan. (And not leaving people in quarantine at home with other family members)

I don't think the main issue is the mask wearing. The error which had been done by Singapore was for having treated returning Residents from overseas too lightly. 

The move to place them all into isolation at a hotel quarantine was too late and only covered UK and US. 

You have one student coming back having no issues but actually being Covid19 positve, going back to the family, infecting the mother, who works at a Childcare center, infects 20 others during 2 days, all those return home and the virus spreads. 

As of early March 2020 all incoming travellers and returning Residents should have been placed into a real quarantine and not being allowed to mingle with their families or housemates. 

That is where the uncontrolled spreading of Covid19 started and suddenly more people catching the virus due to the virus being spread out to different locations. 

The entire situation escalated in Singapore not because of one single situation alone. It is a cumulation of all the different multiple mistakes made.

The mask wearing was a basic common sense matter which could have been easily implemented all the way at the beginning. The barring of visitors could also have been done earlier. The quarantine of the incoming visitors could have been done so much better. The closure of the schools was also a no-brainer matter. And all these were long suggested by many common people. Who exactly is enforcing the social distancing now? 

But noooooo.... They discouraged people from wearing masks. The PM even went on YouTube to explain why schools should remain open. The borders were closed only AFTER other countries closed theirs. They are all making u-turns on their policies now. And only after more than 1000 people got infected. 

And after all these, they still want to talk about elections? Maybe we should hold it soon. The faster we dump all the unnecessary deadweight, the faster we can recover! 

In short,  is called one-step behind,  Taiwan is able to controlled so well because they are one-step in front. 

if we had response at a quicker pace, we would not have reach this stage. 1 m rule is a good move but not suitable here due to space constraints. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Hazily Instructor
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Another INDIAN again? If he is inaccurate in prediction, can we "pua-saii ", "puwee-chau-nuar""?

Quit polluting Blowing Wind with such racist garbage! Stop focusing on people's race and look at what individuals are doing or not doing! Every other post from you seems to have racial overtones. Seek mental help! The moderators have already moved some of your rubbish to the Flaming Room. I guess your evil mind is trying to keep them busy 24/7. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

In short,  is called one-step behind,  Taiwan is able to controlled so well because they are one-step in front. 

if we had response at a quicker pace, we would not have reach this stage. 1 m rule is a good move but not suitable here due to space constraints. 

Actually recommendations in other countries is 2m, our measures literally half farked.

Guest Try and see

3 hours ago, WheelofTime said:

What needs to take place before our government decides on a lockdown? 

2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

The General Elections.

51 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

dont b naive it will b a landslide vic for the ruling but shall nt engage a discussn at this thread

I didn't say which party will win the GE.

WheelofTime asked what must happen before S'pore goes into a total lockdown.

I merely replied that the govt will not lockdown S'pore before the GE. That's it.

That hard to comprehend?

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Xoxom said:

Only 30 days abstinence for fuks sake...

30 days...? Let's see about it, shall we? 

2 minutes ago, Guest Xoxom said:

Wow....could you...I mean you have...or did you...or you are the reason why the Government decide on this Circuit Breaker!? Well done....So great...no one has thought of it...

Him? Nightwhore?? Of course NOT la! He can only copy and paste people's contribution without the proper links to try misleading people into thinking it is his doings....Muahahahahahaha.... 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Churches are not essential services in Singapore?

They are here in Texas.   We are decent people, we don't shut down  God :thumb:

We need the churches in Texas to remain open, so that God can eradicate stupid people who still want to congregate together, all at one go. It will make things easier for him instead of having him to pick out stupids like you one by one.  

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Stocking up on medical supplies and test kits? Hahaha you see how many test kits, PPE and medical equipment we have given to China, Malaysia, Philippines and now Indonesia? 

Of course what ... you dunno foreigners so much more important than Singaporeans meh? We are second class citizens in our own country. 

Guest Hazily Instructor
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

That article was not by me.  I am no doctor.  As what the mentally deranged Auntie OCD has said, I do copy & paste.  But that does not mean it represents my view either.  Just sharing views by others.  But I do create poetry to troll back Auntie Troll as she's inept at it.  LOL.

Proper links?  You think everyone likes to display their messages on the website?  Just like there are people with virus symptoms who keep mum and contribute to underreporting.  By expecting everything to have website links, you are just like Trump, seeing everything on the surface and demands statistics only - a shallow no brainer.

The troll is miraculously correct. If you are going to constantly spam Blowing Wind with articles grabbed from all over the internet, proper policy is to include a link to the original article, because if you don't, depending on where the original articles come from, Blowing Wind could be exposed to a copyright lawsuit. Since you almost certainly do not want that to happen, and I assume the same for your fellow spammer Love-Handle / Luv-Handle / Since U B Here, both of you need to take a few extra moments to properly link the content you are spamming with back to the original source. Copying and pasting as you did makes it look like you were the original author. Only be reading the name Natalie at the end would anyone realize you stole and pasted the letter from another website. Giving propeer attribution is part of intellectual property rights laws in just about every country nowadays.

Guest Juxtaposed Yourself

Having an immoral criminal in one of the most powerful jobs in the world, which he is completely unqualified for, is not a "joke" in any way, shape, or form. Americans are dying and the wannabe mob boss that you worship is not doing anything useful to help his country. He is practically fiddling while America dies. Of course he has never done anything to help his country anyway. When his country needed him to serve in the military, he got his father to force a doctor to get him deferred due to a disability, but now he can't even remember which foot was disabled.

He also put it into his child support agreements that if his children joined the military, or even the Peace Corps, they would lose their inheritance. Nobody in four generations of Trumps has served in the German, Canadian, or US military. We know he constantly cheated on his taxes, which he has still to this day not released, and there is no way the IRS has been "auditing" them for four years. Of course spending two decades illegally laundering money for Russian oligarchs will make anybody want to avoid the scrutiny publicly releasing his tax returns would bring.

A CATALOG OF CAPITAL INCOMPETENCE: THE SHORT LIST OF THINGS DONALD TRUMP DID TO KILL AMERICA 

1. TRUMP CANCELED THE PREDICT PROGRAM: PREDICT was a global program bringing together American scientists and foreign scientists in an effort to spot new threats in viruses making the leap between animals and people. Among the labs that were part of the PREDICT network was one in Wuhan, China that was looking specifically at SARS-related coronaviruses as a potential source of a pandemic. Both SARS and MERS had demonstrated the potential threat behind these viruses, and it wasn’t difficult to imagine a virus that was a little less deadly, and a little more contagious, turning into a massive global threat.
  2. TRUMP IGNORED A “BLACK SWAN” WARNING FROM THE ARMY: Throughout January, as the 2019 novel coronavirus exploded in China and experts in the United States and around the world warned that the threat of pandemic was becoming all but certain, various agencies took a swing at trying to explain to Trump just what that would mean. Among them was the Army, who on Feb. 3 assembled a presentation showing that COVID-19 was potentially a massive “black swan” event that would completely disrupt the U.S. economy and result in over a 100,000 deaths.
  3. TRUMP DISMISSED A CDC REPORT SHOWING AMERICA UNPREPARED FOR THE NEXT PANDEMIC: In 2018 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention commemorated the 1918-1919 flu pandemic by conducting a review of America’s current standing. The outcome of the seminar that capped that review: A talk co-hosted by Dr. Nancy Messonnier, warning that the U.S. was completely unprepared to face a repeat visit from a pandemic respiratory disease. Warnings indicated that the health care system would be overrun, that the supply chains would be strained, and that deaths could actually exceed what was seen a century earlier.
  4. TRUMP DISMANTLED THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL’S PANDEMIC RESPONSE TEAM: After 9/11, it seemed only reasonable that the National Security Council (NSC) expand to look at a broader range of threats. That included threats such as biological weapons and pandemics. But Donald Trump, and his then National Security Advisor John Bolton, weren’t interested in dealing with novel threats. They were concentrated on the old-fashioned “who can we blow up today?” sort of option. So the entire global health security team was disbanded in May 2018.
  5. TRUMP DID NOT DEVELOP THE NATION’S FIRST SERIOUS DEFENSE AGAINST BIOLOGICAL ATTACKS: In 2017, Trump announced that it was “about time” that the nation have a coordinated plan for dealing with biological attacks — at about the same time Trump’s team was warning against the threat of disease spread by “Central American caravans” and pondering if “prayer rugs” left on the border might be sprinkled with Ebola. However, this was a twofer screw you, America. Because not only did the U.S. already have a plan for both pandemics and biological attack, but the guy who was supposed to be heading this effort was, yup, Rear Admiral Timothy Ziemer. Who Trump then sacked.
  6. TRUMP FAILED TO FOLLOW PLAYBOOK ON HOW TO HANDLE PANDEMICS: If there is anything that Trump hates more than competent experts, it’s competent experts who worked for Barack Obama, which is a large overlapping set since Obama didn’t share Trump’s fear of people who might know more about a specific topic than he does. So it didn’t help that the NSC’s pandemic team completed their pandemic playbook in 2016 and handed it to an incoming Trump. That book took everything that had been learned in dealing with H1N1 flu and with Ebola and distilled it down into rules that made it dead simple to understand the weak points in the system.
  7. TRUMP SHRUGGED OFF HIS OWN TEAM’S FAILURE IN A SIMULATED PANDEMIC: Maybe no one on Trump’s team read the pandemic playbook, but multiple members of the incoming White House staff were brought into a simulation of a pandemic as part of their training during the transition. That simulation explicitly dealt with a flu-like illness that emerged in Asia, spread around the world, and threatened the planet with the biggest pandemic since 1918. It warned that the United States could face “shortages of ventilators, anti-viral drugs and other medical essentials, and that having a coordinated, unified national response was 'paramount.'"
  8. TRUMP SCRAPPED THE ANNUAL DHS REVIEW OF PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS: Every year from 2005 to 2017, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) conducted a review that included modeling the effect that a pandemic would have on critical infrastructure across the nation. After that many years of effort, the DHS simulation was robust, and modeled not just the spread of disease but the effects on transportation, the economy, and how America could shift its workforce into work-from-home situations. In fact, it anticipated an amazing number of the issues that have appeared during the current crisis.
  9. TRUMP BLEW OFF A WARNING FROM A SIMULATION THAT CAME JUST LAST FALL: Operation Crimson Contagion (CC) has to be right up there in terms of spy game coolness. But that didn’t seem to help anyone in the entire Trump White House either pay attention to the results or refer to the results of the pandemic simulation that happened just weeks before COVID-19 emerged. CC was actually a whole series of exercises that tested every aspect of the government’s response to the outbreak of a novel disease, and the end result was a report stamped “not to be disclosed.” Not shockingly, it’s been disclosed.

That list is disgusting. It almost seems like Trump and his staff wanted a pandemic to hit America and start killing people. Ridiculous. After living through H1N1 and Ebola just a couple of years earlier, and constantly complaining about them on Twitter, what kind of "leader" ignores the guidelines set up to deal with future pandemics, fires all of the experts in charge of dealing with pandemics to leave all of those jobs vacant, stops holding annual reviews to check the nation's pandemic awareness, and ignores multiple warnings that a pandemic is on the way? Abhorrent!

This situation is a failure on every possible level. It most certainly is not a "joke" when people are dying for no good reason and most of the current suffering could have been prevented. They had plans given to them from the previous couple of administrations and simply threw all of them away without coming up with any replacement ideas. That is not leadership. Keep acting like a brainwashed cult member because Trump used to host a game show, and spent decades lying about being a billionaire while going bankrupt six times, but he has clearly failed his country!

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

WHAT?  You are such a miserable troll and fantasizer that you cannot recognize the contribution Nightingale made to the well being of your country by sending this letter of Dr. Natalie Epton to the authorities?   What have YOU done to benefit your fellow citizens?

You are delusional. 

season 9 wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Guest Disclose Your Slutty Self
10 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Really?  Then BW would have already been exposed to a lot of copyright lawsuits.  Yet BW is not afraid of lawsuit for letting a racist xenophobic troll to put up hateful posts?  

Why would one not read till the end and assume that it was I who wrote the letter?  Poor reading skills?

Now Auntie OCD talks like a lawyer.  LOL.

Remember the term "flooding' was once euphemistically called "ponding"?

That style of divisiveness was typical of Auntie OCD.

For a teacher who registered her profile on countless sex portals with her photo asking for foot sex (LOL), Nightwhore sure is a shameless paedophile wannabe, masturbating while fantasising about her students.

LOL

Guest Guest
40 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Wrong, the joke is on everybody, whether they supported Trump or not because now everyone suffers.  Those who thought Trump would never be President were correct because he simply lacked the qualities.  He lacks knowledge and moral integrity, refuses to listen to good advice and lives in denial, spouts inflammatory comments of racist xenophobia etc.  He became President simply because of politics.  As the Chinese saying goes, if something does not belong to you, and you take it by force or foul means, you will suffer bad karma.

Now that he has shown to be such an inept jerk, the whole USA suffers by having elected a President that has led the country into being the number one in pandemic cases with very grave political, economic and social repercussions.  He has vouched to "Make America Great Again" and this is how he made it "great".

Nightwhore the inept jerk name-calling others. Pot kettle black much? LOL

It is my understanding that saloons and barber shops are considered essential in Singapore.

In contrast,  they are non-essential in my county in Texas, and they had to close down.

Does this mean that vanity and looks are so important for the Singapore people?

It surely is not for me.  It has been a month and a half since I got a haircut, 

and I have no issue with that.

If hair gets too long to become a problem,  I will cut it myself, haha.

And yes, I still have plenty of hair. :) 

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It is my understanding that saloons and barber shops are considered essential in Singapore.

In contrast,  they are non-essential in my county in Texas, and they had to close down.

Does this mean that vanity and looks are so important for the Singapore people?

It surely is not for me.  It has been a month and a half since I got a haircut, 

and I have no issue with that.

If hair gets too long to become a problem,  I will cut it myself, haha.

And yes, I still have plenty of hair. :) 

You really don't have to come here all the time to to keep reminding us that you are a Dirty Old Man and hygiene is never your consideration. 

cat facepalm GIF

9 hours ago, fab said:

I worry for u cos u r worshipping him.

I don't worry for your God cos he is not worshipping you, but more importantly,  I know he doesn't exist.

I don't worship any supernatural creature.  I might speculate sometimes about the supernatural, but I am an agnostic.

Like I don't have any proof that karma and reincarnation are a myth,  you cannot know if a God exist or not. 

We are all equally ignorant, and the best we can do is to recognize this fact.

2 hours ago, Guest Tyler nipples said:

Well some gods in churches require the tithes.

The real God above lives in my heart.

Covid will come and GO

But God stays eternal

Good for you!  I also recognize the calls of religiousness in myself,  and I find nothing bad with that.  About tithes,  I rather use my money to help someone who I know is in need.

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You really don't have to come here all the time to to keep reminding us that you are a Dirty Old Man and hygiene is never your consideration. 

If it were not for social distancing, my hair would be neatly cut and trimmed as always.  But I wash it regularly. 

You must have lost all your hair, so you don't have to worry about it.

Be careful as you crawl around,  because without hair your scalp is constantly exposed to bumps and cuts.

Guest Logical
11 hours ago, Guest Juxtaposed Yourself said:

Having an immoral criminal in one of the most powerful jobs in the world, which he is completely unqualified for, is not a "joke" in any way, shape, or form. Americans are dying and the wannabe mob boss that you worship is not doing anything useful to help his country. He is practically fiddling while America dies. Of course he has never done anything to help his country anyway. When his country needed him to serve in the military, he got his father to force a doctor to get him deferred due to a disability, but now he can't even remember which foot was disabled.

He also put it into his child support agreements that if his children joined the military, or even the Peace Corps, they would lose their inheritance. Nobody in four generations of Trumps has served in the German, Canadian, or US military. We know he constantly cheated on his taxes, which he has still to this day not released, and there is no way the IRS has been "auditing" them for four years. Of course spending two decades illegally laundering money for Russian oligarchs will make anybody want to avoid the scrutiny publicly releasing his tax returns would bring.

A CATALOG OF CAPITAL INCOMPETENCE: THE SHORT LIST OF THINGS DONALD TRUMP DID TO KILL AMERICA 

1. TRUMP CANCELED THE PREDICT PROGRAM: PREDICT was a global program bringing together American scientists and foreign scientists in an effort to spot new threats in viruses making the leap between animals and people. Among the labs that were part of the PREDICT network was one in Wuhan, China that was looking specifically at SARS-related coronaviruses as a potential source of a pandemic. Both SARS and MERS had demonstrated the potential threat behind these viruses, and it wasn’t difficult to imagine a virus that was a little less deadly, and a little more contagious, turning into a massive global threat.
  2. TRUMP IGNORED A “BLACK SWAN” WARNING FROM THE ARMY: Throughout January, as the 2019 novel coronavirus exploded in China and experts in the United States and around the world warned that the threat of pandemic was becoming all but certain, various agencies took a swing at trying to explain to Trump just what that would mean. Among them was the Army, who on Feb. 3 assembled a presentation showing that COVID-19 was potentially a massive “black swan” event that would completely disrupt the U.S. economy and result in over a 100,000 deaths.
  3. TRUMP DISMISSED A CDC REPORT SHOWING AMERICA UNPREPARED FOR THE NEXT PANDEMIC: In 2018 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention commemorated the 1918-1919 flu pandemic by conducting a review of America’s current standing. The outcome of the seminar that capped that review: A talk co-hosted by Dr. Nancy Messonnier, warning that the U.S. was completely unprepared to face a repeat visit from a pandemic respiratory disease. Warnings indicated that the health care system would be overrun, that the supply chains would be strained, and that deaths could actually exceed what was seen a century earlier.
  4. TRUMP DISMANTLED THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL’S PANDEMIC RESPONSE TEAM: After 9/11, it seemed only reasonable that the National Security Council (NSC) expand to look at a broader range of threats. That included threats such as biological weapons and pandemics. But Donald Trump, and his then National Security Advisor John Bolton, weren’t interested in dealing with novel threats. They were concentrated on the old-fashioned “who can we blow up today?” sort of option. So the entire global health security team was disbanded in May 2018.
  5. TRUMP DID NOT DEVELOP THE NATION’S FIRST SERIOUS DEFENSE AGAINST BIOLOGICAL ATTACKS: In 2017, Trump announced that it was “about time” that the nation have a coordinated plan for dealing with biological attacks — at about the same time Trump’s team was warning against the threat of disease spread by “Central American caravans” and pondering if “prayer rugs” left on the border might be sprinkled with Ebola. However, this was a twofer screw you, America. Because not only did the U.S. already have a plan for both pandemics and biological attack, but the guy who was supposed to be heading this effort was, yup, Rear Admiral Timothy Ziemer. Who Trump then sacked.
  6. TRUMP FAILED TO FOLLOW PLAYBOOK ON HOW TO HANDLE PANDEMICS: If there is anything that Trump hates more than competent experts, it’s competent experts who worked for Barack Obama, which is a large overlapping set since Obama didn’t share Trump’s fear of people who might know more about a specific topic than he does. So it didn’t help that the NSC’s pandemic team completed their pandemic playbook in 2016 and handed it to an incoming Trump. That book took everything that had been learned in dealing with H1N1 flu and with Ebola and distilled it down into rules that made it dead simple to understand the weak points in the system.
  7. TRUMP SHRUGGED OFF HIS OWN TEAM’S FAILURE IN A SIMULATED PANDEMIC: Maybe no one on Trump’s team read the pandemic playbook, but multiple members of the incoming White House staff were brought into a simulation of a pandemic as part of their training during the transition. That simulation explicitly dealt with a flu-like illness that emerged in Asia, spread around the world, and threatened the planet with the biggest pandemic since 1918. It warned that the United States could face “shortages of ventilators, anti-viral drugs and other medical essentials, and that having a coordinated, unified national response was 'paramount.'"
  8. TRUMP SCRAPPED THE ANNUAL DHS REVIEW OF PANDEMIC PREPAREDNESS: Every year from 2005 to 2017, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) conducted a review that included modeling the effect that a pandemic would have on critical infrastructure across the nation. After that many years of effort, the DHS simulation was robust, and modeled not just the spread of disease but the effects on transportation, the economy, and how America could shift its workforce into work-from-home situations. In fact, it anticipated an amazing number of the issues that have appeared during the current crisis.
  9. TRUMP BLEW OFF A WARNING FROM A SIMULATION THAT CAME JUST LAST FALL: Operation Crimson Contagion (CC) has to be right up there in terms of spy game coolness. But that didn’t seem to help anyone in the entire Trump White House either pay attention to the results or refer to the results of the pandemic simulation that happened just weeks before COVID-19 emerged. CC was actually a whole series of exercises that tested every aspect of the government’s response to the outbreak of a novel disease, and the end result was a report stamped “not to be disclosed.” Not shockingly, it’s been disclosed.

That list is disgusting. It almost seems like Trump and his staff wanted a pandemic to hit America and start killing people. Ridiculous. After living through H1N1 and Ebola just a couple of years earlier, and constantly complaining about them on Twitter, what kind of "leader" ignores the guidelines set up to deal with future pandemics, fires all of the experts in charge of dealing with pandemics to leave all of those jobs vacant, stops holding annual reviews to check the nation's pandemic awareness, and ignores multiple warnings that a pandemic is on the way? Abhorrent!

This situation is a failure on every possible level. It most certainly is not a "joke" when people are dying for no good reason and most of the current suffering could have been prevented. They had plans given to them from the previous couple of administrations and simply threw all of them away without coming up with any replacement ideas. That is not leadership. Keep acting like a brainwashed cult member because Trump used to host a game show, and spent decades lying about being a billionaire while going bankrupt six times, but he has clearly failed his country!

I am sure you can find more instances of Trump supposed actions or inactions to substantiate the narrative Trump had caused US ‘plight’ now. In fact, you don’t have to try very hard especially when most if not all the media are pandering the same anti-Trump narrative back in 2016 or even earlier. They would conveniently forget Trump’s policies that brought US unemployment rates down to its lowest in decades. 

Also, they would uncomfortably but conveniently forget that they had criticised him for imposing the China ban calling him a racist. WHO back then even said travel restrictions were not necessary. One would look back now n say this probably reduced the infection rates. But hey, whatever Trump does is never right. 

The media has been on overdrive to push for Trump’s potential replacement, which is Joe Biden. If Trump is unfit, Biden is a billion times worst. He cannot even string properly sentences, articulate his ideas and worst of all, he clearly has telling signs of dementia. 

https://youtu.be/nMjI1k_Z3LM

Has Trump been convicted of any criminal offences? In 2016, Comey the then FBI director had admitted Hillary lied about deleting emails, lied about using her personal email for classified communications among others. Comey later recommended not to prosecute her but he himself was later fired on the advice of the deputy AG n AG for this. 

7 hours ago, Guest Xoxom said:

You don’t know me, don’t pretend to. You are not decent....just blatantly arrogant like most Americans. Why are you here, in this forum or in Singapore? You should be back in the US of A with Trump and hopefully infected and dying whilst your redneck inbred siblings pray to a false God, spewing more viruses from their decay mouth, infecting more around them. It’s the cycle which I hope really strikes down a-holes like you. 

We know you a little better after this post of yours.  You have good reasons to hide as a "guest",  because you reveal some ugly feelings of hate. Has covid-19 affected your brain for the worse?  Hate can be as infectious as the covid-19,  and maybe you picked it up from other haters in this forum.  Like this "pray to a false God".  Nobody knows which Gods are false and which are not.  There are no test kits for Gods to detect if they are false or real.  

1 hour ago, Guest Murderer said:

Which God are you praying?   My God is a God of life, love, peace and hope.  My God heals and Save.  What are you talking?

A God of life, love, peace and hope would not allow viruses like the covid-19 to exist.  And such God would heal and save EVERYBODY, not just you.

The covid-19,  although very infectious, is also very vulnerable. Nearly any disinfectant will kill it.  So where is the power of your God, who is not able or does not want to kill it?

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, singalion said:

I really like these "I am not this Guest but another one" starts of posts. Get a Member account, then we don't have issues.

Your list is not really representative as it only covers the Americas and some Pacific Islands on measures to close borders.

Besides this point you totally forget, the Corona virus had already entered Singapore on 22 January 2020 and maybe even with other persons who had traveled here before this time.

P.R.China had failed to inform WHO sufficiently on the outbreak.

And you fall into the category of ‘failed in your own argument and blame guest’ category. Ask the mods for IP address if you don’t believe. The list includes Japan, Macau, Korea, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Russia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Israel, Malaysia and many more, not just the America and some Pacific Islands that you choose to see. The list is clear as day even lesser countries have the sense to block travellers from China.

Yes the virus has already entered by then, but please go check for that whole month how many Wuhan tourist and workers entered Singapore, don’t divert from your failed attempts with wrong facts by pointing at China and WHO now.

Guest Guest
29 minutes ago, singalion said:

I really like these "I am not this Guest but another one" starts of posts. Get a Member account, then we don't have issues.

But I am having so much fun making you all confused as to which Guest Guest you are talking to! LOL!!!!! 

30 minutes ago, singalion said:

Your list is not really representative as it only covers the Americas and some Pacific Islands on measures to close borders.

My list need not be representative of any region at all as long as there is a LIST to lay bare your LIES claiming that "No country put up any restrictions on that time"  below: 

On 4/4/2020 at 8:29 PM, singalion said:

Who would have stopped a group of Chinese visitors to Singapore in mid to end of January 2020? No country put up any restrictions on that time.

Yu really are completely stupid to state that post below, aren't you

33 minutes ago, singalion said:

Besides this point you totally forget, the Corona virus had already entered Singapore on 22 January 2020 and maybe even with other persons who had traveled here before this time.

With the coronavirus already in our land, we can still take our time to close our borders and allowed more of the virus carriers to come in??? And some came in just to seek treatment too! I sympathesize those who were on the plane with those infected! Thank you for shooting another of your own goal, dumbo!!  

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

We know you a little better after this post of yours.  You have good reasons to hide as a "guest",  because you reveal some ugly feelings of hate. Has covid-19 affected your brain for the worse?  Hate can be as infectious as the covid-19,  and maybe you picked it up from other haters in this forum.  Like this "pray to a false God".  Nobody knows which Gods are false and which are not.  There are no test kits for Gods to detect if they are false or real.  

A God of life, love, peace and hope would not allow viruses like the covid-19 to exist.  And such God would heal and save EVERYBODY, not just you.

The covid-19,  although very infectious, is also very vulnerable. Nearly any disinfectant will kill it.  So where is the power of your God, who is not able or does not want to kill it?

God actually punishes ...it is stated in the bible not to eat bats ....amongst other things ...he will also makes the rich and proud falls flat ....

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, wilfgene said:
36 minutes ago, singalion said:

P.R.China had failed to inform WHO sufficiently on the outbreak.

How polite. 

Very well pointed out. That's how some people sweeten propaganda. LOL! 

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You referring to your hatred for Trump - the guy who is doing his best to control the spread of the coronavirus in USA? Were you infected as well? 

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

God actually punishes ...it is stated in the bible not to eat bats ....amongst other things ...he will also makes the rich and proud falls flat ....

The Bible also says that you should not wear clothes woven from two different kinds of thread.

Also "you must not lie with a man as with a woman"  :lol:

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

You referring to your hatred for Trump - the guy who is doing his best to control the spread of the coronavirus in USA? Were you infected as well? 

I really don't hate Trump.  He irritates me,  and I recognize that he is a creation of nature that spreads evil among humanity, like earthquakes and viruses.

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I really don't hate Trump.  He irritates me,  and I recognize that he is a creation of nature that spreads evil among humanity, like earthquakes and viruses.

.....I see. ... and this isn't hate ... 

Shocked Oh No GIF

57 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And you fall into the category of ‘failed in your own argument and blame guest’ category. Ask the mods for IP address if you don’t believe. The list includes Japan, Macau, Korea, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Russia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Israel, Malaysia and many more, not just the America and some Pacific Islands that you choose to see. The list is clear as day even lesser countries have the sense to block travellers from China.

Yes the virus has already entered by then, but please go check for that whole month how many Wuhan tourist and workers entered Singapore, don’t divert from your failed attempts with wrong facts by pointing at China and WHO now.

The IP address does not say much. Sorry, but I registered at BW somewhere in 2011 and am aware of the problems with checking just on the IP address of posts.

It is easy to switch around on IP addresses, we are all aware of this.

If you want to be disassociated with that Guest Guest, then I recommend you to register an account with BW. Easy as that.

This Guest Guest always resorts to insults and calling others liars, manipulators, having misleading facts, once he was caught for his own numbers, data and statements to be untrue and only putting up wrongful slogans. That is nothing new to me or the other readers at BW. 

I regret while browsing through your link I did not see some of the countries. You are correct on the countries but the citations in this Fortune article are wrong on the "as of " dates mentioned. For most countries they don't mention the exact start of the entry bans.

The fact remains your list only starts with earliest dates to bar Mainland Chinese into the cited country from 6 February 2020. (except for Australia). 

Singapore did bar from 2 February 2020.

The  one Guest Guest claims other countries have closed the border for Mainland Chinese or disallowed Mainland Chinese to enter the country earlier than Singapore, which might be correct for North Korea but is not correct for other relevant countries.

Singapore's reaction to completely disallow all Mainland Chinese (or visitors to China except for residents and Work Pass Holders) to enter here was still at a very early stage and earlier stage than most countries.

In fact, Afghanistan was the first country to close the border with China on 30 January 2020 but I don't have any information whether Mainland Chinese traveling in flights to the airport in Kabul were barred to enter.

The country who acted first was actually Australia barring all visitors from Mainland China as of 1 Feb 2020 and triggered the other countries to act.

But this Guest Guest is not able to get the facts right, coming with wrong dates for the start of the entry rejections to Mainland Chinese (or visitors to China) and is confusing things. Stopping flights and barring certain citizens from entry to a country are different matters.

Edited by singalion
-

Taiwan has been globally lauded for its virus prevention efforts, which kicked into gear on December 31 when the country began screening arriving passengers from Wuhan as soon as it received reports of the then-unknown virus in the city.

Taiwan on Sunday (Jan 26) further tightened restrictions on visitors from China to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus, suspending entry for many apart from business travellers and a few other exceptions like people married to Taiwanese.

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

tks for sharing about taiwan

all their info are posted here 

Why? Can't take the shame that our Singapore is no longer lauded as the "Gold Standard"? Need to hide the fact that Taiwan controlled it better than us? 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Why? Can't take the shame that our Singapore is no longer lauded as the "Gold Standard"? Need to hide the fact that Taiwan controlled it better than us? 

then move to Taiwan and spare us with your whining posts. 

Guest Logical
15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Do u have evidence Trump is created by nature to spread evil such as earthquakes and viruses? While at that, why not blame the Spanish Flu in 1918 on Trump and the 2 World Wars on Trump?

U are getting very bizarre in criticising Trump. It just further proves when a person hates someone, the person loses his/her ability to think rationally/objectively/logically. Nothing the hated person does will ever be correct. 

Guest Disclose Your Slutty Self
19 hours ago, singalion said:

The IP address does not say much. Sorry, but I registered at BW somewhere in 2011 and am aware of the problems with checking just on the IP address of posts.

It is easy to switch around on IP addresses, we are all aware of this.

If you want to be disassociated with that Guest Guest, then I recommend you to register an account with BW. Easy as that.

This Guest Guest always resorts to insults and calling others liars, manipulators, having misleading facts, once he was caught for his own numbers, data and statements to be untrue and only putting up wrongful slogans. That is nothing new to me or the other readers at BW. 

I regret while browsing through your link I did not see some of the countries. You are correct on the countries but the citations in this Fortune article are wrong on the "as of " dates mentioned. For most countries they don't mention the exact start of the entry bans.

The fact remains your list only starts with earliest dates to bar Mainland Chinese into the cited country from 6 February 2020. (except for Australia). 

Singapore did bar from 2 February 2020.

The  one Guest Guest claims other countries have closed the border for Mainland Chinese or disallowed Mainland Chinese to enter the country earlier than Singapore, which might be correct for North Korea but is not correct for other relevant countries.

Singapore's reaction to completely disallow all Mainland Chinese (or visitors to China except for residents and Work Pass Holders) to enter here was still at a very early stage and earlier stage than most countries.

In fact, Afghanistan was the first country to close the border with China on 30 January 2020 but I don't have any information whether Mainland Chinese traveling in flights to the airport in Kabul were barred to enter.

The country who acted first was actually Australia barring all visitors from Mainland China as of 1 Feb 2020 and triggered the other countries to act.

But this Guest Guest is not able to get the facts right, coming with wrong dates for the start of the entry rejections to Mainland Chinese (or visitors to China) and is confusing things. Stopping flights and barring certain citizens from entry to a country are different matters.

So you admit you are Guest Disclosed Yourself, the lawyer wannabe!

Hahahaha

9 hours ago, Guest Logical said:

Do u have evidence Trump is created by nature to spread evil such as earthquakes and viruses? While at that, why not blame the Spanish Flu in 1918 on Trump and the 2 World Wars on Trump?

U are getting very bizarre in criticising Trump. It just further proves when a person hates someone, the person loses his/her ability to think rationally/objectively/logically. Nothing the hated person does will ever be correct. 

I don't need evidence.  We are all created by nature.  And his spreading of evil is in full display for everyone to see.

I am not by far the only person criticizing Trump.  Read the thread about Covid-19 outside of SG and Malaysia, and see how many have very negative opinions of him.

You don't live in the US, and you don't hear first hand of so many respectable people having the same abysmal opinions of Trump.

Just yesterday I read about Obama in a rare disclosure offering sharp criticism of Trump  (without mentioning him, of course).  I consider Obama as an example of decency and wisdom. The same has done Pope Francis, whom I consider one of the best Popes ever. 

Guest Logical
41 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I don't need evidence.  We are all created by nature.  And his spreading of evil is in full display for everyone to see.

I am not by far the only person criticizing Trump.  Read the thread about Covid-19 outside of SG and Malaysia, and see how many have very negative opinions of him.

You don't live in the US, and you don't hear first hand of so many respectable people having the same abysmal opinions of Trump.

Just yesterday I read about Obama in a rare disclosure offering sharp criticism of Trump  (without mentioning him, of course).  I consider Obama as an example of decency and wisdom. The same has done Pope Francis, whom I consider one of the best Popes ever. 

It is the media that is the conduit spreading evil, twisting what Trump says out of context or completely misquoting him. Trump imposed China ban & the media called him racist. Isn’t the media stoking anger in the public against Trump when his purpose is to protect residents in US? So many other countries also imposed similar China bans. Were the leaders called out as being racist? 

“Read the thread about Covid-19 outside of SG and Malaysia, and see how many have very negative opinions of him.”

These threads are hardly reflective of anything n trustworthy. If they were to be believed, I can also say there were lots of threads/comments supporting him. There are also other respectable people who support Trump. 

Obama is hardly an objective assessor of Trump for obvious reasons. Obama is Democrat n was fiercely campaigning for Hillary when she went up against Trump in 2016. I will keep the Pope of out this out of respect for him as he is a religious leader.

It is extremely easy to be criticising now when was done wrong, what was not done etc because there has never been any equivalent pandemic of this scale in the last 100years. 

1 hour ago, Guest Logical said:

It is the media that is the conduit spreading evil, twisting what Trump says out of context or completely misquoting him. Trump imposed China ban & the media called him racist. Isn’t the media stoking anger in the public against Trump when his purpose is to protect residents in US? So many other countries also imposed similar China bans. Were the leaders called out as being racist? 

“Read the thread about Covid-19 outside of SG and Malaysia, and see how many have very negative opinions of him.”

These threads are hardly reflective of anything n trustworthy. If they were to be believed, I can also say there were lots of threads/comments supporting him. There are also other respectable people who support Trump. 

Obama is hardly an objective assessor of Trump for obvious reasons. Obama is Democrat n was fiercely campaigning for Hillary when she went up against Trump in 2016. I will keep the Pope of out this out of respect for him as he is a religious leader.

It is extremely easy to be criticising now when was done wrong, what was not done etc because there has never been any equivalent pandemic of this scale in the last 100years. 

Poor "Logical",  you have fallen victim of Trump's brain washing.

The first thing a totalitarian or other evil person does is to attack the media.  "Fake news"  is Trump's motto.  But as an educated person you should know that a free press is one of the biggest enemies of a totalitarian regime and an important preserver of democracy.  FREEDOM is the positive.  The newspaper in my city is conservative, yet it also attacks Trump and confirms all the news over Trump's lies.  And one does not need to be partisan.  Just watching him speak and one can feel the cloud of lies spreading out if his round mouth.

And the criticism of Trump is not limited to this pandemic, which is not partisan and it is the most recent blatant show of Trump's incompetence and selfishness.

An equally strong show was the impeachment trial, where a majority of jurists disagreed about the fabrication that he didn't commit impeachable offences.

You should not leave out Pope Francis  (not out of respect but because he contradicts your position).   He is to be trusted not to fall for "fake news"  :) 

And finally, I don't think that you can name respectable people who support Trump, because

because supporting Trump automatically takes away their respectability. 

P.D.  You should read again what Guest Juxtaposed Yourself wrote at the beginning of this page in response to your post.  He knows what he is writing about. You don't.  Don't reject this opportunity to learn.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Logical
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Poor "Logical",  you have fallen victim of Trump's brain washing.

The first thing a totalitarian or other evil person does is to attack the media.  "Fake news"  is Trump's motto.  But as an educated person you should know that a free press is one of the biggest enemies of a totalitarian regime and an important preserver of democracy.  FREEDOM is the positive.  The newspaper in my city is conservative, yet it also attacks Trump and confirms all the news over Trump's lies.  And one does not need to be partisan.  Just watching him speak and one can feel the cloud of lies spreading out if his round mouth.

And the criticism of Trump is not limited to this pandemic, which is not partisan and it is the most recent blatant show of Trump's incompetence and selfishness.

An equally strong show was the impeachment trial, where a majority of jurists disagreed about the fabrication that he didn't commit impeachable offences.

You should not leave out Pope Francis  (not out of respect but because he contradicts your position).   He is to be trusted not to fall for "fake news"  :) 

And finally, I don't think that you can name respectable people who support Trump, because

because supporting Trump automatically takes away their respectability. 

P.D.  You should read again what Guest Juxtaposed Yourself wrote at the beginning of this page in response to your post.  He knows what he is writing about. You don't.  Don't reject this opportunity to learn.

Free press don’t imply or suggest responsible or non-bias reporting. It just means freedom to report. It can be partisan or even be the conduit to stoke hatred for a person the press is against. One shining example if u have been paying attention is when Trump imposed the China ban, most of the media called him a racist. Isn’t this pathetically opportunistic by the media to mis-characterise his intent n spin it totally out of context?

Except for Fox, are u able to quote a media/network that has praised Trump administration for anything they have done? 

“An equally strong show was the impeachment trial, where a majority of jurists disagreed about the fabrication that he didn't commit impeachable offences.”

Who are these ‘’majority of jurists”? Who n how were they picked? Either way, we don’t know or will never know the methodology in picking these jurists. And in any case, it doesn’t matter too as to what u think or what the media thinks or what these “majority of jurists’ thinks. What matters most is the fact that Trump was cleared by the Senate in his impeachment. Don’t blame Trump for his acquittal by the Senate. If u or Guest Juxtaposed Yourself are so knowledgeable n a gd judge of things, pls do something about it; e.g. to reverse the acquittal. 

“And finally, I don't think that you can name respectable people who support Trump, because supporting Trump automatically takes away their respectability.”

I can immediately name Trey Gowdy as supporting Trump or at least being fair to him when FBI were investigating him on the Russian probe. Peter Strzok the FBI agent investigating Trump had already made up his mind to make sure Trump doesn’t win the election. Trey Gowdy very much proved it here:

https://youtu.be/PIVzua11qYc

The fact that you said “...supporting Trump automatically takes away their respectability” proves that u r not objective at all in ur assessment of Trump n the good things he has done for US. It’s like saying Heads u win, Tails I lose. 

He has his shortcomings definitely, but he has his strengths n definitely his time as the President has contributed to the overall economic prosperity of the country. 

1 hour ago, Guest Logical said:

Except for Fox, are u able to quote a media/network that has praised Trump administration for anything they have done? 

Aside from Fox, there are a few rabid conservative, white supremacist, religious networks that praise Trump.

Ah.. and lets not forget the "reverend" Jerry Falwell Jr. and his Liberty University, who said that "the coronavirus is a plot to hurt Trump".  Is this the kind of "respectable people" you were thinking of? 

Remember, the press is FREE, not constrained by ideology.  Since the republicans have most of the money and power today,  it is to be expected that they also have the strongest media.  So how you explain that the free media that condemns Trump surpasses by far the free media that supports him.  The only explanation is that the condemning free media is right! :thumb:

Guest Logical
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Aside from Fox, there are a few rabid conservative, white supremacist, religious networks that praise Trump.

Ah.. and lets not forget the "reverend" Jerry Falwell Jr. and his Liberty University, who said that "the coronavirus is a plot to hurt Trump".  Is this the kind of "respectable people" you were thinking of? 

Remember, the press is FREE, not constrained by ideology.  Since the republicans have most of the money and power today,  it is to be expected that they also have the strongest media.  So how you explain that the free media that condemns Trump surpasses by far the free media that supports him.  The only explanation is that the condemning free media is right! :thumb:

“...lets not forget the "reverend" Jerry Falwell Jr. and his Liberty University, who said that "the coronavirus is a plot to hurt Trump".  Is this the kind of "respectable people" you were thinking of? ”

Nope. An eg of a respectable person is Trey Gowdy whom I had already mentioned in my earlier post. Gowdy was a federal prosecutor and served as Chairman of House Oversight Committee. He exposed the biasness which Peter Strzok and Lisa Page had even before completing the investigation in the supposed Russian’s involvement (Russian probe) in helping Trump win the election. Both had already pre-judged an outcome of an investigation before it was concluded. Peter Strzok was apparently the lead investigator from FBI in the Russian probe n Lisa Page was FBI attorney who was also involved in the Russian probe n Hillary email probe. Peter Strzok like Comey (FBI director handling Hillary’s email probe) were both fired.

Gowdy in action: 

How did u draw the conclusion that republicans being rich n “powerful” necessarily mean they own or control most of the media? 

“Remember, the press is FREE, not constrained by ideology. 

Again, u r missing the point. Being FREE and not constrained by ideology doesn’t mean they are responsible or impartial in reporting.  

Guest Guest

And in a pandemic climate like this too ....... this is plain reckless for our health.  

www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/04/06/elections-to-be-held-in-may-or-june-according-to-plans-made-by-election-contractor/  

"On that note, TOC has received several tip-offs that the ELD, which comes under the Prime Minister’s Office, is in fact already preparing for an election in one or two months’ time."

Elections to be held in May or June, according to plans made by election contractor

Guest Try and see
1 minute ago, SGSpeedoBoy said:

I always vote opposition one. 

Same.

I'm not fond of the PAP but I can acknowledge when once in a while their MPs say and do the right thing.

Unlike a certain 'Guest Guest' who needs to resort to womanly tactics when trying to refute people.

Guest Try and see
3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Clever people look at big picture. Not so intelligent ones look though tunnel vision. Cannot be helped. 

So you also know that you're not so intelligent. There's some hope for you after all  👏

Guest Guest
18 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

So you also know that you're not so intelligent. There's some hope for you after all  👏

If you still cannot see the point, then your tunnel vision is proven. No hope already... 

Guest Try and see
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If you still cannot see the point, then your tunnel vision is proven. No hope already... 

Your microscopic point only women can see.

I gay man only see big picture.  👏

• G_M changed the title to Guest vs Carlofcentral, Kimochi, Singalion, Since U R Here etc. on Coronavirus
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.