Male HQ

Covid-19 bickering & trolling and Out of topic banter!

Guest Logical

7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

And this coming from an ang moh who pretend to know a lot about Singapore? Lim Peh clap for you. 

p/s: Don’t bother to reply because you and that 老鸟人 will be added to my banned list. No interest in reading any nonsense from the two of you. 

I also don't understand the reason for your post.  If I mistakenly blamed you for something,  I am sorry.

I don't pretend to know a lot of anything.   As a human, I am ignorant of the most important things.

Guest Guest

wah lao Nightingale you talk so much, why not go do something to improve the lives of the foreign workers then, instead of being a keyboard warrior barking.

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Lol. That’s why the best thing to do is to put him on the ignore list. 

Putting people on an ignore list doesn't penalize anyone except YOU.

The person being ignored does not know that he is on your list.

But you miss anything of interest this person will ever say.

And Nightingale comes up with very interesting issues and information.

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Steve5380 said:

Hmmm...  if you were their employer, you would not care a damn about their hygiene, unless you take them to bed.

We don't hear anything about covid-19 discriminating its victims based on personal hygiene.

The virus does not seem to be repelled by dirty, stinky bodies...

Yo are right, I don't care about their hygiene. Then why are people trying to make the poor hygiene in the dorms to be such a big deal in such times? Trying to entice the foreign workers to get themselves deliberately infected so that they can go to cleaner and nicer isolation places? You don't know the context, then you so kaypoh and mind our Singapore business for what?? 

8 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

I do not have resources to help the workers.  But if you have, then you can help by setting up cameras in each hostel toilet, bunk, kitchen, corridors and also help to recruit guards to man these Orwellian cameras in order to check personal hygiene of each worker and mete out punishments.  Just a suggestion.  Wish you luck if you do succeed at all!

Talk so much and then tell other people to do the job...? Come, I clap for you!!!

5 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Without evidence of workers malingering and deliberately getting infected, now you malign me of encouraging them to do so.

What malign? You readily admitted it in writing yourself.

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Correct.  If there is a spike in your dorm, and don't impose physical distancing, then remember what I said about a stitch in time saves nine?  If you are not willing to form out your resources now, then you should expect repercussions like what we see now.

Oh yes, I encourage malingering, I encourage infection.  Are you happy now?  Blame blame blame!

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

wah lao Nightingale you talk so much, why not go do something to improve the lives of the foreign workers then, instead of being a keyboard warrior barking.

7 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

I do not have resources to help the workers.  But if you have, then you can help by setting up cameras in each hostel toilet, bunk, kitchen, corridors and also help to recruit guards to man these Orwellian cameras in order to check personal hygiene of each worker and mete out punishments.  Just a suggestion.  Wish you luck if you do succeed at all!

He probably wishes he could install the cameras in their toilets, showers... not so much to check their hygiene but to check their cocks :lol:

To object, to criticize, to make a lot of noise as a "keyboard warrior" over some injustice can be a positive force against the injustice.  Perhaps not in Singapore, but in countries with more freedom, public demonstrations can be very effective.  And they are also nothing but helpless individuals who express their criticism.

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

He probably wishes he could install the cameras in their toilets, showers... not so much to check their hygiene but to check their cocks :lol:

You are really known as the Dirty Old Man for very good reasons validated here. 

6 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

And you believe it?  Without asking how I get to be so influential, so charismatic that I could inspire workers to malinger and get infected?  What if I admit that you are the biggest scum in BW?  You would certainly believe it too.  LOL

If it's an admission of your own guilt, it is enough reasons for everyone to believe without any need for evidence. As for what you deem others to be: no evidence, no talk. 

That's common sense. 

Guest Guest
49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

🤣

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

With food it is not so much how it looks, but HOW IT TASTES and HOW IT FEELS.

The fact that these workers are throwing the food away is proof that they have problems with it.

The providers of this food should CONSULT with the workers to find out what is wrong.

All this before some morons at BW get "speechless" with idiotic ideas.

Does someone force some problematic food down YOUR throat?

Consult them?? Go fuck off! Do you even know who prepared those food for them? You think this is some kind of a restaurant? Just starve them and ship these guys back! 

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Consult them?? Go fuck off! Do you even know who prepared those food for them? You think this is some kind of a restaurant? Just starve them and ship these guys back! 

Oh!  You are such a charming individual!

You want to starve the foreign workers who do the heavy work for peanuts in your country, and ship them back.  This is tremendously intelligent !!

You ask me if I know who prepared the food for them.  This is hard to know from 6,000 miles away.  But it seems logical that someone prepared the food, since it does not grow from the trees already packed in plastic.  So, is it a restaurant?  I don't know.  But it must be SURE that SOMEONE decided on what this food should be.  And this someone is not the one who has to eat it.  Sooo....  instead of an anonymous someone (who may even have some personal profit ) deciding on the food,  why not let the ultimate consumer decide?  Wouldn't this be better than "Go fuck off!"?

But we understand.  You have to follow the ideology of your leader Hitler,  after falling in love with his book "Mein Kampf".

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

That's why i think our government is silly!

Provide them free food, food toiletries, free wifi, free calling cards, free care packs and pay them for free somemore. And there are 300,000 of them!

Should just be like Msia and ditch them off totally.

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

The following paragraphs are part of an article explaining how American doctors are having to spend time figuring out how to avoid getting their surgical masks, gloves, ventilators, and other medical equipment taken away by the FBI and DHS at the direction of Donald Trump and his underlings, who then take the shipments they steal from states like California and New York (which voted against him), and redistribute them to states like Florida and Texas (which voted for him), as well as send some to Russia.

Doctor writes how FBI and DHS almost grabbed the medical masks his hospital was buying

Hours before our planned departure, we were told to expect only a quarter of our original order. We went anyway, since we desperately needed any supplies we could get. Upon arrival, we were jubilant to see pallets of KN95 respirators and face masks being unloaded. We opened several boxes, examined their contents, and hoped that this random sample would be representative of the entire shipment.

Before we could send the funds by wire transfer, two Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrived, showed their badges, and started questioning me. No, this shipment was not headed for resale or the black market. The agents checked my credentials, and I tried to convince them that the shipment of PPE was bound for hospitals. After receiving my assurances and hearing about our health system’s urgent needs, the agents let the boxes of equipment be released and loaded into the trucks.

But I was soon shocked to learn that the Department of Homeland Security was still considering redirecting our PPE. Only some quick calls leading to intervention by our Congressional Representative prevented its seizure. I remained nervous and worried on the long drive back, feelings that did not abate until midnight, when I received the call that the PPE shipment was secured at our warehouse.

Guest Logical
On 4/20/2020 at 10:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yup. It’s very fashionable to blame Trump for anything bad. If the oven in your house breaks down, it is probably Trump’s fault. If anyone is unintelligent, it’s probably Trump’s fault too. Covid19 probably came from Trump tower when he woke up one day and sneezed. 

Trump also likes to cry baby, plays golf and ignore anything and everything his Advisors tell him. 

If we don’t blame Trump, we are probably rejecting the opportunity to learn, complicit in his wrongdoings. 

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

You are repeating this plea for mass testing over and over. 

jim carrey idk GIF

I m sure you can draw your own conclusions...

No countries can do a mass community testing simply because almost every other country has a much larger population size than here in Singapore. If you have so much issues handling just 5.8 million people, why are we still targeting 6.9 or even 10 million people? 

Go look at how other countries are implementing their testings. Some are implementing drive-through like South Korea, USA and Canada. While others such as UK are even suggesting home test kits. For a tiny country like here in Singapore, I see no reasons why logistics is the reason why things cannot be done. In fact, USA who has been hit by the pandemic later than us, already had its FDA approved a home-based test kit: https://www.fiercebiotech.com/medtech/labcorp-s-at-home-coronavirus-testing-kit-authorized-by-fda So where is ours? What is the useless government-funded agency A*STAR doing? Spend so much money on those useless scientists for what? Cannot perform during peaceful times, and cannot perform when the urgency arise? What is HSA doing? Taking their own sweet time to conduct the tests?

As for your use of the excuse that there are not enough laboratories, I think many of these test kits are talking about RAPID TESTS KITS. The test results are supposed to be so quick that they can be available within 10 minutes, and even Emirates airline is doing that on their passengers before they board the planes now. https://globalnews.ca/news/6851579/coronavirus-airline-blood-tests/ Is there a LAB at the airport now? 

As for this statement ""A negative test may arise in an infected person if the test was conducted early during the incubation period of his illness and he may become symptomatic later, despite an earlier negative test," " so your suggestion is to keep the economy on a lockdown till anyone who is sick shows the symptoms even without going for any tests? 

I hope you are not from the government sector. If you are, you just proved to everyone that you are still looking for excuses NOT to do the very job you are paid to do, even at this moment of time. And if you are not from the government sector, you just proved to us how far cronies like you will try to whitewash every single thing the PAP government did wrong. 

Guest when gold is scrap metal
1 hour ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

You are repeating this plea for mass testing over and over. 

No country has been doing mass testing for the complete population. 

Here you find another response which gives you a clue: 

CNA: 23 Apr 2020 10:06AM

On Thursday, Deputy Public Prosecutors Kenneth Chin and Norman Yew explained that Tham had not been tested for COVID-19 as routine testing of asymptomatic individuals under a stay-home notice was "not necessary under prevailing Ministry of Health policies".

"It is not possible to test everyone in Singapore for COVID-19," said Mr Chin. "MOH adopts a considered and targeted approach to test individuals where necessary."

He added that those on stay-home notices will be tested only if they develop a fever or respiratory symptoms, and that routine testing of asymptomatic individuals "is not encouraged as a negative test result does not imply the absence of COVID-19 infection".

"A negative test may arise in an infected person if the test was conducted early during the incubation period of his illness and he may become symptomatic later, despite an earlier negative test," said Mr Chin. 

53 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No countries can do a mass community testing simply because almost every other country has a much larger population size than here in Singapore. If you have so much issues handling just 5.8 million people, why are we still targeting 6.9 or even 10 million people? 

Go look at how other countries are implementing their testings. Some are implementing drive-through like South Korea, USA and Canada. While others such as UK are even suggesting home test kits. For a tiny country like here in Singapore, I see no reasons why logistics is the reason why things cannot be done. In fact, USA who has been hit by the pandemic later than us, already had its FDA approved a home-based test kit: https://www.fiercebiotech.com/medtech/labcorp-s-at-home-coronavirus-testing-kit-authorized-by-fda So where is ours? What is the useless government-funded agency A*STAR doing? Spend so much money on those useless scientists for what? Cannot perform during peaceful times, and cannot perform when the urgency arise? What is HSA doing? Taking their own sweet time to conduct the tests?

As for your use of the excuse that there are not enough laboratories, I think many of these test kits are talking about RAPID TESTS KITS. The test results are supposed to be so quick that they can be available within 10 minutes, and even Emirates airline is doing that on their passengers before they board the planes now. https://globalnews.ca/news/6851579/coronavirus-airline-blood-tests/ Is there a LAB at the airport now? 

As for this statement ""A negative test may arise in an infected person if the test was conducted early during the incubation period of his illness and he may become symptomatic later, despite an earlier negative test," " so your suggestion is to keep the economy on a lockdown till anyone who is sick shows the symptoms even without going for any tests? 

I hope you are not from the government sector. If you are, you just proved to everyone that you are still looking for excuses NOT to do the very job you are paid to do, even at this moment of time. And if you are not from the government sector, you just proved to us how far cronies like you will try to whitewash every single thing the PAP government did wrong. 

The population growth is nothing to be discussed here. Maybe the Government has already given up the increase. Who knows? 

There are countries with lesser population than Singapore, and not even these countries are doing a mass testing. 

How many Residents drive cars in Singapore? Wouldn't they take public transport to the test centers??? Or do you think the Government will now pick up people and chauffeur them through Drive In Test centres at Government costs??? 

The test kits in the UK have been reported as faulty. As to my knowledge UK lately bought more test kits from Germany, Austria and Switzerland to complement. 

Please get yourself acquainted with the medical science behind the test kits and what they test. 

The rapid test kits are testing on antibodies. This means they will only show if any person had developed antibodies and has been Covid 19 positive. It is a test to look into the past and not to spot an actual existing current infection! 

However, unfortunately the "rapid test" kits do not test for any current Covid19 infection in the state of spreading the virus as a spreader. 

Straits Times Apr 20, 2020, 8:47 am

Covid-19 rapid test kit

Its test kits are allowed for use by clinical laboratories or healthcare workers for point-of-care testing, but not for home testing.

In its filing, Biolidics said that its test kits are solely used for identifying antibodies to SARS-CoV-2

A negative result from testing does not rule out a SARS-CoV-2 infection, while a positive result could be due to past or present infections with non-SARS-CoV-2 strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E

Please refrain from talking nonsense or mislead readers here thinking such Rapid Test Kit would resolve the issue to spot the current Covid 19 infected virus spreaders! 

I m not sure on the test kit used by Emirates, but as it is a blood test, they must have a laboratory at the airport. I wouldn't wonder if the tests are as well on antibodies, UAE doesn't' have the health companies in their country to develop any reliable Covid19 test. 

Quote on the rapid test from emirates airlines: While it’s not a guarantee the blood tests will detect every case of COVID (as the US Food and Drug Administration told CNN Travel last week, in the early days of an infection when the body’s immune response is still building, “antibodies may not be detected”) it’s certainly a good start. 

https://www.dmarge.com/2020/04/emirates-blood-tests.html

Sorry,  but these tests do not test on actual infection but past infection. It is a marketing gimmick by Emirates. You should not spread it further. 

Please refrain from talking nonsense or mislead readers here thinking such Rapid Test Kit would resolve the issue to spot the current Covid 19 infected virus spreaders! They don't! 

Please get acquainted with the medical and scientific background before writing up something here.  

The link of your Home test kit is useless, because it still needs to go to a laboratory for actual results. You can take the swap at home but still need to send in the swab for laboratory verification and analysis. 

Quote from the developer: The kit also includes an ice pack, insulation and a FedEx box for overnight shipping. LabCorp said it plans to make the test available with a prescription in the coming weeks for $119, starting with front-line healthcare workers and first responders. Results will typically take one to two days.

This home test kit has been designed for healthcare workers to do a test at home and not for general mass testing. 

Please do not pull out pieces of my posts and make it look as if I had said something, but when I did nothing else but quote from a source. I m not here to make excuses nor to whitewash anything, I think my Guest nick says all already...: 

The following part is a summary of the article in CNA. Please do not make it look as if I had said this. 

CNA: 23 Apr 2020 10:06AM

On Thursday, Deputy Public Prosecutors Kenneth Chin and Norman Yew explained that Tham had not been tested for COVID-19 as routine testing of asymptomatic individuals under a stay-home notice was "not necessary under prevailing Ministry of Health policies".

"It is not possible to test everyone in Singapore for COVID-19," said Mr Chin. "MOH adopts a considered and targeted approach to test individuals where necessary."

He added that those on stay-home notices will be tested only if they develop a fever or respiratory symptoms, and that routine testing of asymptomatic individuals "is not encouraged as a negative test result does not imply the absence of COVID-19 infection".

"A negative test may arise in an infected person if the test was conducted early during the incubation period of his illness and he may become symptomatic later, despite an earlier negative test," said Mr Chin. 

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

The population growth is nothing to be discussed here. Maybe the Government has already given up the increase. Who knows? 

bored blah blah blah GIF

"... despite an earlier negative test," said Mr Chin. 

Want to give himself a new nickname "when gold is scrap metal" but yet can try to whitewash everything so much until the arguments are full of so many holes already ...

Still trying to get away from doing the mass community testings using all type of excuses such as "Please refrain from talking nonsense or mislead readers here thinking such Rapid Test Kit would resolve the issue to spot the current Covid 19 infected virus spreaders" and "A negative result from testing does not rule out a SARS-CoV-2 infection, while a positive result could be due to past or present infections with non-SARS-CoV-2 strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E"?? You can even go make false claims to say that the Emirates efforts "is a marketing gimmick"??

OK lor .... if the COVID-19 tests kits are all so fucked up, then go make sure that NOT A SINGLE TEST is done on ANYONE now and forever! Shut down the whole Singapore forever and let the entire Singapore population be infected with COVID-19 one way or another without anyone knowing. In fact, don't even bother to test those workers in the dormitories at all! Why bother when the test kits are all so wrong and defective?? I guess the best way to know if anyone is infected happens when they are half dead and maybe even coughing out blood? Better still, let some of us die from it that way. So don't do any more tests, OK? I am now agreeing with you NOT to do any tests at all! Zero! Kosong! Nothing! All the government need to do now is to sit back, watch everyone die, and earn their obscene salary. I hope you will be happier that way.  

This seems to be the same situation as the "healthy people no need to wear mask" campaign all over again....

Guest scrub
2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Are these volunteers? they both look like they wanted to do some dishwashing at the dormitory kitchenette and floor scrubbing at the dorm rooms. Really laudable these two...

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Want to give himself a new nickname "when gold is scrap metal" but yet can try to whitewash everything so much until the arguments are full of so many holes already ...

Still trying to get away from doing the mass community testings using all type of excuses such as "Please refrain from talking nonsense or mislead readers here thinking such Rapid Test Kit would resolve the issue to spot the current Covid 19 infected virus spreaders" and "A negative result from testing does not rule out a SARS-CoV-2 infection, while a positive result could be due to past or present infections with non-SARS-CoV-2 strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E"?? You can even go make false claims to say that the Emirates efforts "is a marketing gimmick"??

OK lor .... if the COVID-19 tests kits are all so fucked up, then go make sure that NOT A SINGLE TEST is done on ANYONE now and forever! Shut down the whole Singapore forever and let the entire Singapore population be infected with COVID-19 one way or another without anyone knowing. In fact, don't even bother to test those workers in the dormitories at all! Why bother when the test kits are all so wrong and defective?? I guess the best way to know if anyone is infected happens when they are half dead and maybe even coughing out blood? Better still, let some of us die from it that way. So don't do any more tests, OK? I am now agreeing with you NOT to do any tests at all! Zero! Kosong! Nothing! All the government need to do now is to sit back, watch everyone die, and earn their obscene salary. I hope you will be happier that way.  

This seems to be the same situation as the "healthy people no need to wear mask" campaign all over again....

it's fine if you prefer to end up being sarcastic. 

You came up with the Rapid test kit , not me. 

I simply pointed out for such Rapid tests to be inapt in our situation. 

I never said more Testing should not be done. 

I don't write anything to make it look supportive of the Government. 

I pointed to the mere reality: The government can't test the complete population. 

Even if they test 25% of the Singapore population the Government won't be able to stamp out Covid19. 

Actually, at this stage only a total lockdown would manage. Close down for 2 weeks. Just keep shops n bakers, grocers etc open. 

Do we need ship repair? Running an airport? People driving cars? probably a lot of other things could be scaled down for just 2 weeks. 

Essential business should be only healthcare, medical, food supply and supporting logistics. 

My apologies if I caught you talking with half knowledge about rapid test kits. 

Acquaint yourself first before pinning posts, which otherwise make you look stupid afterwards. 

I just aimed at pointing out the ineffectiveness of your earlier proposals on test kits as to the scientific and medical background. 

Guest scary

SINGAPORE - A large facility is being set up at Tanjong Pagar Terminal to potentially house Covid-19 patients and foreign workers, as the number of coronavirus cases in Singapore continues to increase.

The Straits Times understands that when completed, the mega temporary structure could accommodate up to 15,000 people. ST has contacted the authorities for more information.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/coronavirus-mega-covid-19-facility-being-built-at-tanjong-pagar-terminal-to-house

Is that a copy of the temporary Wuhan hospital?

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

it's fine if you prefer to end up being sarcastic. 

You came up with the Rapid test kit , not me. 

I simply pointed out for such Rapid tests to be inapt in our situation. 

I never said more Testing should not be done. 

I don't write anything to make it look supportive of the Government. 

I pointed to the mere reality: The government can't test the complete population. 

Even if they test 25% of the Singapore population the Government won't be able to stamp out Covid19. 

Actually, at this stage only a total lockdown would manage. Close down for 2 weeks. Just keep shops n bakers, grocers etc open. 

Do we need ship repair? Running an airport? People driving cars? probably a lot of other things could be scaled down for just 2 weeks. 

Essential business should be only healthcare, medical, food supply and supporting logistics. 

My apologies if I caught you talking with half knowledge about rapid test kits. 

Acquaint yourself first before pinning posts, which otherwise make you look stupid afterwards. 

I just aimed at pointing out the ineffectiveness of your earlier proposals on test kits as to the scientific and medical background. 

Thank you for allowing me to use sarcasm on you, because that seems to be the only way to get anything through your thick skull. 

To think even at this point of time, you can make such statements like "Even if they test 25% of the Singapore population the Government won't be able to stamp out Covid19"?? How are you going to stamp out anything without ever knowing who is infected?? Or maybe, like what I had mentioned above, you are really waiting for the community to DIE off one by one naturally, through the use of "herd immunity"? 

I am fully aware of the issues with rapid test kits. They have been described since the beginning of their invention. But guess what? Rapid tests kits are STILL being used in every corner of the world whenever they can be used, even right now in the fight against the COVID-19. They are used from Canada and all the way to New Zealand. So please don't give us all the excuses that the rapid tests kits are ineffective and therefore we shouldn't be doing the mass community testings. 

And to think that even until now, you can try to skive by hiding behind the lame excuse that "I pointed to the mere reality: The government can't test the complete population. " At this point of time, Is that even an excuse NOT to do any mass community testings?? The Americans have tested 4.7 million people; The Russians, 2.4 million; Germany, 2.1 million; Italy, 1.6 million. And they all started the testings way after we got infected. And until now, you still want to hide behind some excuse that "The government can't test the complete population."??

The only reason why the government can't test the complete population is because there are lazy buggers like you who are too lazy to start early, and too full of excuses as to why they should still get paid their exorbitant salaries. My apologies too if I caught and exposed you to be a lazy bugger who do not want to do more testings simply because it is too much work for you, and you would rather go for a "a total lockdown". 

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Didn’t her ministry threaten big big on 158 to revoke work pass of employers who send their workers to get tested? So glad this came back and bite her scrawny ass.

You are right. And that happened as early as Feb some more. Looking back, I wonder if those workers had been tested earlier in Feb, will the dormitories clusters have grown so exponentially in April? So who is now acting irresponsibly now? MOM, the hospitals, or the employers? Someone needs to be held accountable.

Of course .... no "hindsight" then. No foresight then. No common sense then. But still got a lot of power, influence and salary then. 

Excerpt from article   https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/coronavirus-employers-who-send-healthy-workers-hospitals-covid-19-test-may-get-work-pass   

- Do not send employees to hospitals unless there is a medical emergency, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has warned employers, after hospitals reported that employers were dropping off workers to have them tested for the coronavirus.

"Employers who act irresponsibly by misusing medical facilities may have their work pass privileges suspended," it added."

Guest Guest

So easy ... just fire 8000 foreign trash like that si angmoh @singalion and ship all of them back, and you will have 8000 jobs for those 8000 fresh grads .... Ultimately can get more than $100 million from those 8000 jobs too.... But come to think of it, MOM is as useless as MOH and MND.... 

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/government-sets-aside-s100m-for-8000-traineeships-for-fresh-grads

Government sets aside S$100m for 8,000 traineeships for fresh grads

2019 and 2020 batches of graduates from ITE, polys, universities and other educational institutions can apply

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Wat to do?! A smart nation w people who refuse to download the app, if not unwilling to switch on bluetooth even if downloaded?!!!!

i m puzzled why many here refuse to!

it is wrong to say there is no manual tracing, there is! In my workplace

the svc shops i patronised did ask for my particulars the moment i stepped in!

and i rem i was celebrating my bday mth then

it was very early when they started doing

some hotels removed all the seats in their shopping premise too, i Questioned them they replied ie for the good of all too, so too bad no seats to take a rest, in fact all strong and good establishment have been doing it right after cny

U are a real fuggin’ moron, you deliberately deleted the paragraph before and twist the information to suit your narrow narrative. Go read the full article and see how the other counties’ contact tracing works.

Guest Guest
56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

First, travel bans. As you can see, Singapore was pretty quick to ban visitors from Hubei, when there were 6,000 cases there, by January 29th. They then banned all visitors from China three days later, on February 1st, when there were 12,000 cases there.

But then it didn’t act fast enough after that. It didn’t ban travelers from Italy, France, Spain and Germany until March 16th. At that time, these countries together had over 50,000 reported cases, probably many more.

Exactly .... this question on the banning of those EU countries was also raised here on 11 March ....

59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The Singapore operation was not actually world class. Until the end of March, their teams could only trace around ~600 contacts. That’s because their process was extremely manual. Tracers had to rely on interviews or CCTV cameras to do their research. No mobile phone data, no credit card data, no connection between the healthcare and travel data as far as we could find. It is unclear whether the investigators force is much stronger or weaker than Taiwan’s, or if their tools are much better or worse. But Taiwan never got overwhelmed by the massive arrival of foreign cases.

Yeah ... this was also mentioned here in a post with the linked article which specifically mentioned "The reality is that Singapore will have to give up contact tracing if numbers continue to rise. It is expensive, labour intensive and at some point the virus will overtake the contact tracers. The post was made here on this thread but the Moderator couldn't handle the truth and moved it to the Flaming Room later. 

Third and finally, masks. Until April 3rd, Singapore only recommended masks for the sick

As for mask, really no need to say any more here lah .... 

Next up, mass community testing.... Nobody need a crystal ball, hindsight, or foresight to know that it is essential to get it done asap. It is common sense to quickly find out who are the infected so that they can be isolated, monitored and treated asap. Oh... but of course, it is questionable as to how much "monitoring" is being done when even an infected Indian national can be found dead at the staircase of KTPH... 

Guest Guest
45 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

She mentioned dont send healthy ones cos it is meant for sporeans first - is that wrong??

Since when did PAP care for Singaporeans first??? Show us the where she mentioned such a thing!! Otherwise, it just proves that you are trying to whitewash everything they are doing. 

30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Thank the migrants for shooting up our numbers to be #1 in SEA ??? 

You think they want it? Don't be stupid. Use your brain properly. 

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

You think they want it? Don't be stupid. Use your brain properly. 

Yes, they were literally asking for it... The picture says a thousand words. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Even after the limit to the size of social gatherings above 10 was approved, this is what one of the dormitories looked like:

spacer.png

Lots of people, not all with masks.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Thank you for allowing me to use sarcasm on you, because that seems to be the only way to get anything through your thick skull. 

To think even at this point of time, you can make such statements like "Even if they test 25% of the Singapore population the Government won't be able to stamp out Covid19"?? How are you going to stamp out anything without ever knowing who is infected?? Or maybe, like what I had mentioned above, you are really waiting for the community to DIE off one by one naturally, through the use of "herd immunity"? 

I am fully aware of the issues with rapid test kits. They have been described since the beginning of their invention. But guess what? Rapid tests kits are STILL being used in every corner of the world whenever they can be used, even right now in the fight against the COVID-19. They are used from Canada and all the way to New Zealand. So please don't give us all the excuses that the rapid tests kits are ineffective and therefore we shouldn't be doing the mass community testings. 

And to think that even until now, you can try to skive by hiding behind the lame excuse that "I pointed to the mere reality: The government can't test the complete population. " At this point of time, Is that even an excuse NOT to do any mass community testings?? The Americans have tested 4.7 million people; The Russians, 2.4 million; Germany, 2.1 million; Italy, 1.6 million. And they all started the testings way after we got infected. And until now, you still want to hide behind some excuse that "The government can't test the complete population."??

The only reason why the government can't test the complete population is because there are lazy buggers like you who are too lazy to start early, and too full of excuses as to why they should still get paid their exorbitant salaries. My apologies too if I caught and exposed you to be a lazy bugger who do not want to do more testings simply because it is too much work for you, and you would rather go for a "a total lockdown". 

The test kits used to identify current infections are not rapid tests, they go into a laboratory. Results come after 3 - 6 hours or next day. Please stop describing the antibodies test as the same test kit used in the countries mentioned for the test on current infection. The antibodies test is a retrospective test, looking whether one had (past tense!!!) a Covid19 infection, but does not test the current situation. 

Quote from New Zealand: Dr Bramley said swabs will now be tested with results to be communicated within 48 hours.

Please refrain from further pretending here, you know what you are talking about. Otherwise I see the danger you will advise for UV light transmissions and heavy sun exposure mixed with disinfectant injections soon to get rid of Covid 19 infections. Every more sentence you write on this, dismantles the lack of your medical knowledge on the type of tests undertaken. And you don't need to pretend further, what you earlier wrote was correct. 

Your testing numbers: 

4.7 million tests to 331 million population (US) = 1.4%

2.4 million tests to 146 million population (Russia) = 1.6 %

2.1 million tests to 85 million population (Germany) = 2.47%

1.6 million tests to 60 million population (Italy) = 2.6%

94,000 tests to 5.7 million =  1.6%

There is no government having reached to test even 3% of the population for bigger countries (exceptions are UAE (8%), Luxembourg (5%) but they are not bigger countries). 

A total lockdown is still more efficient to stamp out Covid 19 in Singapore, compared to the testing. 

What the government should do on the testing: Test all Foreign Workers on a daily basis or every 2nd day for those workers who still need to go out of their dorms/sleepting places to work on their jobs. (in order to avoid more community infections to others). 

They can even open up some test centres  in the city for all those who still need to go to workplaces and allow these people who interact much more with others to get tested to mete out any potential virus carriers out there. They can ramp up the test for these parts of the society. 

The timing for testing is (was) relevant too. I think Singapore missed the time to increase testing or implement more testing at start of the virus spread. The virus is already too spread in the community now. German's "success" to fight the virus results from the very early testing of the population to identify and isolate any spreaders. 

Therefore, the best measure at the moment is to ensure a lockdown coming closest to a full cessation of any business activities. 

In my personal and humble view the Government should take more initiative and measures to implement a near to total lockdown. And not trying longer if they can come by with the current measures. Take more swift action. 

As a hint: Nobody needs to go shopping on a daily basis. Nobody needs to drive around daily to top up petrol. Nobody needs to go fetch food at hawkers (if they can prepare meals at home). The Government can even implement a regulation for allowing people to cook at home places where the tenancy agreement doesn't allow for those renting rooms in an HDB. Aren't we in an emergency situation? 

Make the people to go out less for 2 weeks. 

Look at these people who even claim bubble teas are an essential....

Open the Straits Times from today and look at the picture on page A5. Must really so many people be at wet markets??? Looks very safe distancing there...

Shoppers at the wet market at Block 505 Jurong West Street 52 yesterday. On average, at the four popular wet markets, queue lengths were shorter by about 30 per cent to 50 per cent, compared with before the stricter entry rule was implemented, said t

Shoppers at the wet market at Block 505 Jurong West Street 52 yesterday (23/04/2020)

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

The test kits used to identify current infections are not rapid tests, they go into a laboratory. Results come after 3 - 6 hours or next day. Please stop describing the antibodies test as the same test kit used in the countries mentioned for the test on current infection. The antibodies test is a retrospective test, looking whether one had (past tense!!!) a Covid19 infection, but does not test the current situation. 

Quote from New Zealand: Dr Bramley said swabs will now be tested with results to be communicated within 48 hours.

Please refrain from further pretending here, you know what you are talking about.

Really, there's no need for me to "pretend" anything here. In case you have forgotten, it was YOU who wanted to keep harping on the "antibodies" test, and not me. I really do not give a damn whatever test that they use. I don't care if the tests are going to be "antibodies tests", or "antigens tests"; I don't care if the tests are going to be "rapid tests", or "slow motion tests". I don't even care if you need to do the test through their nostrils, or through their assholes.

ALL THAT I CARE IS TO GET THE DAMN MASS COMMUNITY TESTINGS UP AND RUNNING NOW SO THAT WE CAN FIND ALL THOSE INFECTED ASAP,. And during all the time, all that you care about is giving tons of excuse as to why we should NOT be doing so, by harping on the "antibodies" test. So who is pretending now? You, or me? 

38 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

our testing numbers: 

4.7 million tests to 331 million population (US) = 1.4%

2.4 million tests to 146 million population (Russia) = 1.6 %

2.1 million tests to 85 million population (Germany) = 2.47%

1.6 million tests to 60 million population (Italy) = 2.6%

94,000 tests to 5.7 million =  1.6%

There is no government having reached to test even 3% of the population for bigger countries (exceptions are UAE (8%), Luxembourg (5%) but they are not bigger countries). 

Again, I really don't care if the percentage of people tested is 0.8%. 1.6% or 2.6%. It doesn't matter what is the percentage of the population that OTHER countries have done. Why are you again trying to trying to distract everyone by talking about the percentage of the community tested?? The purpose of me showing the numbers is to show that the testing of MILLIONS of people in the community is indeed possible, as this has been done before!

57 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

They can even open up some test centres  in the city for all those who still need to go to workplaces and allow these people who interact much more with others to get tested to mete out any potential virus carriers out there. They can ramp up the test for these parts of the society. 

Excuse me? Are you a hypocrite? Didn't you write something somewhere against the setting up of such test centres in another post, because you fear some "overcrowding" of the test centres? And now, are you trying to dust off some of the old suggestions made by others and claim the idea to "open up some test centres  in the city" to be yours now? Yeah ... I have seen such theft of ideas before. It was again done by a foreign trash here on this forum. Is that your motto now: "What ideas you cannot think of, you steal"? 

43 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

The timing for testing is (was) relevant too. I think Singapore missed the time to increase testing or implement more testing at start of the virus spread. The virus is already too spread in the community now. German's "success" to fight the virus results from the very early testing of the population to identify and isolate any spreaders. 

Now... this is the BEST PART! Here, you YOURSELF has already stated very clearly, in YOUR OWN WORDS, that "German's "success" to fight the virus results from the very early testing of the population to identify and isolate any spreaders." And to top it off, you can even agree, again IN YOUR OWN WORDS, "The virus is already too spread in the community now", which is all the more reasons to start the mass community testings soon!

BUT YET, YOU STILL WANT TO DELAY THE ONSET OF THE MASS COMMUNITY TESTINGS OF OUR OWN COUNTRY EVEN FURTHER HERE??? It would seem that your arguments of delaying the mass community testing betrays all the evil intentions which you are trying to hide, doesn't it?  

Again, it is just plain common sense to go search out all the infected people in the population as soon as possible, especially those asymptomatic ones, just so that the infected can get their medical treatment asap. You do not need any "medical degrees" to know that. Otherwise, the asymptomatic is going to be the silent killers among all of us, spreading it among the family members and friends, until one by one they all die, and the rest of the survivors gained "herd immunity" the way the 3rd world countries survived by letting the past viruses kills off their weak!  So far, it has only been one lousy institute in Singapore who has been extolling this concept

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Its better than nothing. It boosts and encourages and will help. 

Would you rather have someone to cheer you or nobody? 

Also you are highly welcome to join their forces to contribute as well to feel their hard work you know ~

Did the Bangladeshi sing for us in their country when they get their salary? Did the Indians dance for us in New Delhi when the CECA was signed with them?  If I go out to the balcony and sing for them, can I take back their salary and retract that CECA?  No? Then why are we singing for them now? You might want to heroise them, but to me, they are just here to do their work so that they get paid their salary. If that's anything worth singing to, then you should also sing for me. Period.     

Just now, Guest Guest said:

Did the Bangladeshi sing for us in their country when they get their salary? Did the Indians dance for us in New Delhi when the CECA was signed with them?  If I go out to the balcony and sing for them, can I take back their salary and retract that CECA?  No? Then why are we singing for them now? You might want to heroise them, but to me, they are just here to do their work so that they get paid their salary. If that's anything worth singing to, then you should also sing for me. Period.     

Sing for you? You are Bangladesh worker who kena COVID19? Or are you just another covidiot? :lol:

Guest Guest
18 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Sing for you? You are Bangladesh worker who kena COVID19? Or are you just another covidiot? :lol:

Who are you singing for? Singing for people because they kena COVID19? Then you can go sing for Americans, Italians, Spaniards, Germans or maybe even the PRCs if you want to. No need to go sing for these foreign workers at all. 

46 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Really, there's no need for me to "pretend" anything here. In case you have forgotten, it was YOU who wanted to keep harping on the "antibodies" test, and not me. I really do not give a damn whatever test that they use. I don't care if the tests are going to be "antibodies tests", or "antigens tests"; I don't care if the tests are going to be "rapid tests", or "slow motion tests". I don't even care if you need to do the test through their nostrils, or through their assholes.

ALL THAT I CARE IS TO GET THE DAMN MASS COMMUNITY TESTINGS UP AND RUNNING NOW SO THAT WE CAN FIND ALL THOSE INFECTED ASAP,. And during all the time, all that you care about is giving tons of excuse as to why we should NOT be doing so, by harping on the "antibodies" test. So who is pretending now? You, or me? 

Because you simply don't understand the difference between an "infection" test and the antibodies test.

I won't waste further time in trying to explain something to you, you can't understand.

It is wasted money, if they test for antibodies. The person can be healed, recovered or immun against Covid 19. These tests won't single out the current spreaders.

The only relevant test is the one to verify whether you are infected.

Just to bring it up again: You were the one who came with the Rapid Test Kit proposal. But this test doesn't serve anything as it spots only on the antibodies. 

Sorry, but it is you who doesn't understand the background of the antibody test to a test on the current infection holder. The required test to find out if someone is a spreader needs laboratory input.

You don't always need to turn around and make me look as the one who fails to understand the nature of the tests, when it is exactly you who is over and over talking medical nonsense.

Again, I really don't care if the percentage of people tested is 0.8%. 1.6% or 2.6%. It doesn't matter what is the percentage of the population that OTHER countries have done. Why are you again trying to trying to distract everyone by talking about the percentage of the community tested?? The purpose of me showing the numbers is to show that the testing of MILLIONS of people in the community is indeed possible, as this has been done before!

The testing in Italy or Germany has been done from February to present. It has not been done in one week or something.

From the numbers Singapore has so far done similar testing volume as the other countries.

Excuse me? Are you a hypocrite? Didn't you write something somewhere against the setting up of such test centres in another post, because you fear some "overcrowding" of the test centres? And now, are you trying to dust off some of the old suggestions made by others and claim the idea to "open up some test centres  in the city" to be yours now? Yeah ... I have seen such theft of ideas before. It was again done by a foreign trash here on this forum. Is that your motto now: "What ideas you cannot think of, you steal"? 

What has this to do with hypocrite if I (eventually correctly) point out the area where the testing should be increased?

The Singapore government doesn't provide for any such test centres at the moment, but only on suspicion by General practitioners people will be send there for testing.

The overcrowding will be incur if the government opens the testing for everyone. I m not talking about this. But I m talking about people who do not stay home but still walk and work around outside and pose a danger

The number according to the government for this group of still in work people is 350,000 compared to 5.7 million. I m asking to create facilities for these working people to be able to get tested. 

To test 5.7 million people you will need 3 to 6 months to test everyone. 

Now... this is the BEST PART! Here, you YOURSELF has already stated very clearly, in YOUR OWN WORDS, that "German's "success" to fight the virus results from the very early testing of the population to identify and isolate any spreaders." And to top it off, you can even agree, again IN YOUR OWN WORDS, "The virus is already too spread in the community now", which is all the more reasons to start the mass community testings soon!

BUT YET, YOU STILL WANT TO DELAY THE ONSET OF THE MASS COMMUNITY TESTINGS OF OUR OWN COUNTRY EVEN FURTHER HERE??? It would seem that your arguments of delaying the mass community testing betrays all the evil intentions which you are trying to hide, doesn't it?  

Again, it is just plain common sense to go search out all the infected people in the population as soon as possible, especially those asymptomatic ones, just so that the infected can get their medical treatment asap. You do not need any "medical degrees" to know that. Otherwise, the asymptomatic is going to be the silent killers among all of us, spreading it among the family members and friends, until one by one they all die, and the rest of the survivors gained "herd immunity" the way the 3rd world countries survived by letting the past viruses kills off their weak!  So far, it has only been one lousy institute in Singapore who has been extolling this concept

I never spoke about herd immunity, Please don't put items into my posts I never wrote.

I never followed on the herd immunity nonsense and never suggested on this.

Germany never did any "mass community testing". You are again wrong here.

You did not understand: In Germany the testing started at an early stage  of the outbreak (in February) and continued testing on a high level. Singapore has missed this stage or let it pass. Coming now with increased testing is difficult because the virus has already spread too much into the community. If Singapore had wanted to follow this strategy they would have been required to increase the testing at least at the stage, when most of the Residents returned to Singapore (somewhere in mid March). Now it is too late already. You won't achieve the success any longer. For the measure to have success, Singapore would have needed to increase the volume of tests at a much earlier stage. But it didn't. 

In the current scenario, you need to separte the people and place them into something like isolation as much as possible to stop any further community spreading. This is done by the "stay home" measures. Please note that I proposed even stricter stay home measures for about 2 weeks. 

I said the social distancing and stay home measures are more helpful to contain the spread of Covid 19 (compared to some increased testing) and most experts would say the same.

I will not respond on this any longer, because you only argue with a stubborn way, without looking into effective measures to contain the spread. 

Guest Logical
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL .... I can really see a lot of "TRUMP" in him.

I see a lot of empty spaces and gaps in Biden’s brain. Biden should be getting treatment for potential dementia instead of running for the White House. Early intervention is best for him. 

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

Because you simply don't understand the difference between an "infection" test and the antibodies test.

I won't waste further time in trying to explain something to you, you can't understand.

It is wasted money, if they test for antibodies. The person can be healed, recovered or immun against Covid 19. These tests won't single out the current spreaders.

The only relevant test is the one to verify whether you are infected.

Just to bring it up again: You were the one who came with the Rapid Test Kit proposal. But this test doesn't serve anything as it spots only on the antibodies. 

Sorry, but it is you who doesn't understand the background of the antibody test to a test on the current infection holder. The required test to find out if someone is a spreader needs laboratory input.

You don't always need to turn around and make me look as the one who fails to understand the nature of the tests, when it is exactly you who is over and over talking medical nonsense.

I see... if that is the case, if antibodies tests doesn't work for you, if antigen tests doesn't work for you, if rapid tests doesn't work for you, then you can go GET ALL THOSE STUPID LABS SET UP in that case! What are you waiting for? At this moment of time, even if there is a certain level of accuracy for test kits to help narrow down the number of potentially infected for those people to do a second level testings, it is still helpful. Isn't that what every nation is doing right now? If everyone wants to wait for a 100% accurate rapid test kits to come into the picture, the world will have half the population infected by then. In case you are not aware, we are in a race against time. I really do not need to talk medical terms here. In fact, maybe I should talk "human" terms, and hope that your own family members can be infected and die off one by one, before the 100%-accuracy rapid test which you are searching gets developed. Maybe that "human talk" will wake up your own ideas.

45 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

Germany never did any "mass community testing". You are again wrong here.

You did not understand: In Germany the testing started at an early stage  of the outbreak (in February) and continued testing on a high level. Singapore has missed this stage or let it pass. Coming now with increased testing is difficult because the virus has already spread too much into the community. If Singapore had wanted to follow this strategy they would have been required to increase the testing at least at the stage, when most of the Residents returned to Singapore (somewhere in mid March). Now it is too late already. You won't achieve the success any longer. For the measure to have success, Singapore would have needed to increase the volume of tests at a much earlier stage. But it didn't. 

27 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

The testing in Italy or Germany has been done from February to present. It has not been done in one week or something.

From the numbers Singapore has so far done similar testing volume as the other countries.

Yes, the testings in Italy and Germany has been done since Feb. And yes, we were already too slow in doing the mass community testings at an earlier stage. But yet, here you are, still trying to discourage Singapore from starting the mass community testings at this point of time now???  

And by the way, don't bullshit us that Singapore has done similar testing volumes as other countries. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/23/test-trace-contain-how-south-korea-flattened-its-coronavirus-curve South Korea had  the capability to test an average of 12,000 people – and sometimes as many as 20,000 – a day at hundreds of drive-through and walk-in testing centres. The mobile centres conducted the tests free of charge within 10 minutes, with the results were sent to people’s phones within 24 hours. By mid-March more than 270,000 people had been tested. 

47 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

In the current scenario, you need to separte the people and place them into something like isolation as much as possible to stop any further community spreading. This is done by the "stay home" measures. Please note that I proposed even stricter stay home measures for about 2 weeks. 

I said the social distancing and stay home measures are more helpful to contain the spread of Covid 19 (compared to some increased testing) and most experts would say the same.

In case you are not aware, the countries that has best managed the COVID-19 situation has so far need not gone for "stricter" lockdown measures like what you had proposed. In fact, places like Taiwan was still having quite a bustling night market until recently in end Mar or early April. And in some places in Taiwan, their social distancing was on a voluntary basis instead of a government enforced ruling. I have brought this up in the first few posts to you before.

And thank you for letting us know that you were also the one to extol the social distancing and stay-home-notification measures, which led me to think you are the same one who told us that wearing mask is NOT an effective measure. So, yeah right... most "experts" like you have lead us into the COVID-19 disasters like now. So much for your credibility as a "expert" with "medical knowledge"! Come, we all clap for you here!  

44 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

To test 5.7 million people you will need 3 to 6 months to test everyone. 

What others did in 2 to 3 months, you need 3 to 6 months. This statement further proved that there are too many malingering freeloaders like you with lots of excuses still rampant in the government sector. This is the reason why Singapore reacted so slowly to the COVID-19 situation in the first place. If LKY is still around, heads will be rolling round and round the field by now. 

54 minutes ago, Guest when gold is scrap metal said:

I will not respond on this any longer, because you only argue with a stubborn way, without looking into effective measures to contain the spread. 

I've heard you say you won't be responding many times already. I hope this will really be the last time I hear from a malingering full-of-shit "medical expert" like you. 

Guest Guest
39 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

So you mean you are looking down on them just because they are foreign workers? 

Patient zero does not start from them. Its Singaporeans who did not obey the quarantine notice and went about. 

You are no difference than that auntie who curse people whole family die and spit onto the KFC crew. 

First off, you don't know if it was because of Singaporeans who did not obey quarantine notice and went about. Asymptomatic cases are too many now.

And besides, patient zero didn't start with Singaporeans too. It started with PRCs who flew out of Wuhan before the lockdown and went about. So why shouldn't you be singing for Singaporeans? Are you a hypocrite? 

Guest Guest

Putting the article for everyone's quick update...

but the picture is even more interesting.

The rule calls for the wearing of mask the moment you step out of where huh? And how many people in a social gathering is illegal now? 

I wonder if I should go clap for them, or should I go sing for them? 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-897-new-cases-april-24-12672926

Singapore's COVID-19 cases cross 12,000 after 897 more confirmed

changi-lodge-2--4-.jpg

First off, you don't know if it was because of Singaporeans who did not obey quarantine notice and went about. Asymptomatic cases are too many now.

And besides, patient zero didn't start with Singaporeans too. It started with PRCs who flew out of Wuhan before the lockdown and went about. So why shouldn't you be singing for Singaporeans? Are you a hypocrite? 

What I meant is Singapore own patient zero. Are you stupid or what? Shall I name you stupid high horse? 

Guest Guest

More mask out from Singapore, yet citizens have to pay $32 for a box.

Thousands of gloves, masks and gowns loaded onto plane at Changi Airport

The pilot, named Charles Price, said that the plane's cargo space, cabin and overhead compartments was filled with PPEs at Changi Airport before it made a 13-hour flight back to Heathrow Airport in London.

https://mothership.sg/2020/04/uk-ppe-shortage-singapore/

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

More mask out from Singapore, yet citizens have to pay $32 for a box.

Thousands of gloves, masks and gowns loaded onto plane at Changi Airport

The pilot, named Charles Price, said that the plane's cargo space, cabin and overhead compartments was filled with PPEs at Changi Airport before it made a 13-hour flight back to Heathrow Airport in London.

https://mothership.sg/2020/04/uk-ppe-shortage-singapore/

Since when was Singaporeans ever a priority when some people forever have the unwavering support of 70%?

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Carlofrcentral said:

but you are not a doctor or a nurse. a cloth mask is sufficient for those not in the health sector.

The government should not support your every whim.

What makes you so sure that our nurses and doctors will not be running out of them in the near future?Are we manufacturing all these PPE here? Besides, what makes you so sure those masks etc won't be going to the UK public? What makes you so sure they will all go to the nurses and doctors in UK? 

• G_M changed the title to Guest vs Carlofcentral, Kimochi, Singalion, Since U R Here etc. on Coronavirus
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.