Male HQ

Anyone act hero not stocking anything from supermarket

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Some act hero saying no need to stock up .There are so many coffee shop around.plenty of food to eat.

My supply chain is normal. I am still getting my weekly shipment of organic vegetables, truffled and oysters, salts from France. Fresh Eggs from New Zealand, Rice from Thailand. Otoro, snow crab, seafood, kobe beef, white pork and Uni fruits from Japan. Olive oils from italy. I produce my own soya sauce, oyster sauces and condinents in my island in oceania.  I only stop Spring water from swiss moutains as quality was not as good now. Like everyone, I am affected becaus3 my produce was delayed due airlines being grounded as I have onl try to cook my own food as I know my staffs wants to be their families.

You think pap will let their citizens die without any food? 

Our ministers paid millions a year and if cannot solve the most basic maslow hierarchy of survival, they can all harakiri to admit they've let the citizens down

Not hoarding and will never hoard. Enough to eat for 1-2weeks will do. Even my mom is not kiasu 

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

My supply chain is normal. I am still getting my weekly shipment of organic vegetables, truffled and oysters, salts from France. Fresh Eggs from New Zealand, Rice from Thailand. Otoro, snow crab, seafood, kobe beef, white pork and Uni fruits from Japan. Olive oils from italy. I produce my own soya sauce, oyster sauces and condinents in my island in oceania.  I only stop Spring water from swiss moutains as quality was not as good now. Like everyone, I am affected becaus3 my produce was delayed due airlines being grounded as I have onl try to cook my own food as I know my staffs wants to be their families.

Your writing of fiction is not bad.  Maybe you are inspired by your dreams while your stomach is cramping for lack of food.

I hope you can survive eating out of the trash cans in Singapore,  but if not,

come to America where so much good food is always thrown away.  :) 

On 4/2/2020 at 10:41 AM, Guest Six said:

You think pap will let their citizens die without any food? 

Our ministers paid millions a year and if cannot solve the most basic maslow hierarchy of survival, they can all harakiri to admit they've let the citizens down

Not hoarding and will never hoard. Enough to eat for 1-2weeks will do. Even my mom is not kiasu 

1 to 2 weeks?

Don't be lazy. Go shop for fresh fruits and vegetables every 3 days.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.