Male HQ

Ethan993 Outcall Car Massage Service

Greetings to everyone.

I’m providing thigh and manhood combination sensual massage in the comfort of my car.

Forget the hassle of travelling as I’ll drive to any location you provide to give a an unforgettable sensual massage.

Perfect for brothers out there who can’t do outcall at home and are lazy to travel :)

Re-energise & Release from 9am to 2am (17 hours) daily

Rates are :

30 mins $69

60 mins $100

*number deleted due to Curcuit Breaker 

Discreet bros can PM me here at BW :)

Edited by Ethan993
Circuit breaker

• G_M changed the title to Ethan993 In Car Massage Service (Outcall)

Sorry for all the WhatsApp I couldn’t reply today. Was a very packed day and had to rush to another place once done with customer. 

Ive decided not to reply the WhatsApp at this time although I’m free now as I’m unsure if some customers are attached or Super discreet. 

Please forgive me. 

Sunday is gonna be yet another busy day for me but I’ll surely try to reply whenever I’m not serving someone. 

Edited by Ethan993

Good Monday morning to everyone. Hope all is safe and well. 

Im fully booked today 6 April so I’ll be rushing from place to place. If I don’t reply you or take few hours to pls pardon me. 

Those who are interested for Tuesday and later do send me your preferred time and I’ll reply as soon as I find time. Thanks and take care everyone : ) 

Morning guys, got a lot of text asking for pics and I totally understand the reasoning behind it but I’m sorry I don’t send pics as I’m very discreet. 

But what I can do is assure you upon meeting before commencement of massage is that it’s totally cool to call if off and I’ll gladly drive away as it’s my fault for not providing pics. 

No drama whatsoever from my side. I’ll just treat it as a coffee break :) 

Cheers to all and stay safe.

Hi all hope you guys are safe and all. I think BiTop is talking about his convo with Whatteo but I don’t know the context but I hope we can just all take a step back and relax. If we exchange punch with kick both will end up hurt. It’s pointless. We are all affected by this covid situation and I find it nothing wrong if BiTop you think of providing car massage as well. I mean I can’t be free to serve everyone in Sg right. 

But Whatteo point of view is maybe his inbox flooded so he frustrated he just vent on everyone, maybe he didn’t mean it to Attack personally. 

Let’s just chill ok? BiTop if you wanna ask how I do it all I don’t mind sharing just PM me. Like I said I can’t finish serving everyone and you might have your own style. Your customer base might not suits me and vice versa. 

Cheers and take care everyone. 

Good morning all, yet another insane yesterday with 400ish cases. Hope everyone here is safe and sound. 

I’ve still last 10 pcs left for the giveaway so text me only if you need alright. Those that have trusted me and PM me don’t worry I’ll delete our convo in PM once you tell me the mask has been delivered.

Some kind bros texted for masks said will support me after this is all over but honestly I’m here just to do some good. Don’t feel that because you took some masks, I expect you to pay me for my massages, it’s honestly just to provide my very little help as we’ve enough masks as a fam and no point having masks collecting dust while someone might need it urgently. Like what I’ve replied to those who texted me for mask I do wear a clean glove while packing your 10pcs so whoever is gonna text me for my last 10pcs don’t worry I’m all hygienic :) 

Cheers and look out for one another. 

Greetings everyone, would like to thank everyone who’s still texting me during this Circuit Breaker period but you would have gotten the same answer; I’m only resuming service after Curcuit Breaker. Hopefully it would be June 2nd :) 

I would like to update that the means to contact me in the future would be by Wechat/Line/Telegram. 

Wechat : Ethan99339

Line : ethan99339

Tele : Ethan99339

There will no longer be WhatsApp or SMS. 

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning everyone! Please pardon me for not being active here during the Circuit Breaker period as I’m only human and if I were to be active here the temptation to provide services will be there. As much as I need to work and get income, the bigger picture would be to stay home and stay safe so that Singapore as a whole could be up and running. 

Would like to take this opportunity to thank so many bros out there who’ve been texting to ask when I’ll start back. I’ll only be allowing myself to provide massage when the gov implements phase 2 as that would mean gathering of not more than 5 if I’m not mistaken. 

Im grateful that some customers wanted to support me during this tough time by paying advance but I really can’t do that as I won’t be able to sleep peacefully knowing I owe you lots of sessions. But I really felt the human connection there. Thx so so much for being so kind to me when times are tough. 

Second last point I’d like to note is that the new normal to contact me next time will be thru either Line, Telegram, Wechat or PM thru here. 9121 will no longer be used. 

Last point I wanna share is that my prices will remain the same as before but due to lots of support from you guys I can only take an hour from now instead of option of 30 mins previously. Reason being most times for 30 mins sessions, customers come slightly late and I really can’t finish my massage in 20ish minutes and when I do give free extension of time due to goodwill my next customer is always affected. 

Stay safe and be happy. I realise more violent cases happening in Sg, could be due to pent up stress from staying at home. Pls find ways to release whatever stress that could be in you and let’s be nice to one another :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 10:30 AM, Ethan993 said:

Good morning everyone! Please pardon me for not being active here during the Circuit Breaker period as I’m only human and if I were to be active here the temptation to provide services will be there. As much as I need to work and get income, the bigger picture would be to stay home and stay safe so that Singapore as a whole could be up and running. 

Would like to take this opportunity to thank so many bros out there who’ve been texting to ask when I’ll start back. I’ll only be allowing myself to provide massage when the gov implements phase 2 as that would mean gathering of not more than 5 if I’m not mistaken. 

Im grateful that some customers wanted to support me during this tough time by paying advance but I really can’t do that as I won’t be able to sleep peacefully knowing I owe you lots of sessions. But I really felt the human connection there. Thx so so much for being so kind to me when times are tough. 

Second last point I’d like to note is that the new normal to contact me next time will be thru either Line, Telegram, Wechat or PM thru here. 9121 will no longer be used. 

Last point I wanna share is that my prices will remain the same as before but due to lots of support from you guys I can only take an hour from now instead of option of 30 mins previously. Reason being most times for 30 mins sessions, customers come slightly late and I really can’t finish my massage in 20ish minutes and when I do give free extension of time due to goodwill my next customer is always affected. 

Stay safe and be happy. I realise more violent cases happening in Sg, could be due to pent up stress from staying at home. Pls find ways to release whatever stress that could be in you and let’s be nice to one another :) 

Are you starting back operation? Since it is phase 2 now. If yes, do let me know. Thank you

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Hi all, hope everyone’s been well. 

I will be resuming massage services this Thurs and Sat. Interested bros pls drop me a text on Wechat.

WechatID : Ethan99339

I no longer have car so won’t be able to drive to you for the moment and I’m currently trying out to host myself as when I previously did outcall I had twice bad experiences. I caught 2 customers with hidden cam, don’t wish to elaborate more on the but I won’t be doing outcalls anymore :(

Im hosting at a condo at Bukit Panjang. (Nearest MRT, Bukit Panjang MRT BP01) 

This week I’m only able to serve on Thursday and Saturday. (6th & 8th August)

Charges : 90 mins $150, 120 mins $200 

Massage bed and towel provided so all you have to do is to come and enjoy the massage 😇😇 

Shower facilities available too 😇

Edited by Ethan993
More detailed :)

• G_M changed the title to Ethan993 Incall Massage Service @Bukit Panjang

Good day everyone, thanks for the insane support. Both day’s slot for thurs and sat are fully booked so I’ll update available days next week. 

Bros that I can’t serve but need a massage please support other massage therapists here on BW as it’s really tough during this pandemic. 

Cheers and stay stay safe everyone. 

It is really disappointing. I had book Ethan for massage for today at 2pm. He told me to wait at Bukit Panjang mrt station, so when I board my grab at 1.30pm I text him and let him know first. So I reach Bukit Panjang at 2pm, I text him again letting him know. Up till 2.15pm there was no reply, so I text him again as I think he may have previous customer who is late and dragged the timing giving the benefit of doubt. I waited till 2.30pm no reply thus I went off.

i post this now as it had been 5hours. And there is zero reply/ explanation etc. To me it is unacceptable, not cos of the grab money cos not a lot also, but the time and schedule of my plan for the day (as you can see I don’t stay nearby and need 30min car ride too).

So for those who are booking or will be booking take your own risk. 

3 hours ago, sg89ailikesi said:

It is really disappointing. I had book Ethan for massage for today at 2pm. He told me to wait at Bukit Panjang mrt station, so when I board my grab at 1.30pm I text him and let him know first. So I reach Bukit Panjang at 2pm, I text him again letting him know. Up till 2.15pm there was no reply, so I text him again as I think he may have previous customer who is late and dragged the timing giving the benefit of doubt. I waited till 2.30pm no reply thus I went off.

i post this now as it had been 5hours. And there is zero reply/ explanation etc. To me it is unacceptable, not cos of the grab money cos not a lot also, but the time and schedule of my plan for the day (as you can see I don’t stay nearby and need 30min car ride too).

Booked him on Wed for appointment on Sat at 3 pm (that’s interestingly supposed to be an hour after this forumer’s slot). Received a text from him on Fri night stating that he was unwell with stomach flu. Surprised to see this post. So, it is clear that he was still proceeding with appointments for some clients but not others. Strange cos no pictures or stats were exchanged. So, not too sure what the criteria is to be accepted for the appointment or if there are other clients that had undercut me. 

Disappointing. It is a long weekend and clearly we need to book appointments with HB massage therapists early. Set aside time, arranged my weekend to accommodate and also was looking forward to a relaxing session after a long week at work. You give me notice for less than 24h notice. How’d you expect me to respond?

If you would like to serve a select few, best text them directly instead of posting here. Leave this platform for serious service providers. 

Ethan, or whatever your real name is, please don’t waste people’s time or effort. 

4 hours ago, Feenekz said:

Booked him on Wed for appointment on Sat at 3 pm (that’s interestingly supposed to be an hour after this forumer’s slot). Received a text from him on Fri night stating that he was unwell with stomach flu. Surprised to see this post. So, it is clear that he was still proceeding with appointments for some clients but not others. Strange cos no pictures or stats were exchanged. So, not too sure what the criteria is to be accepted for the appointment or if there are other clients that had undercut me. 

Disappointing. It is a long weekend and clearly we need to book appointments with HB massage therapists early. Set aside time, arranged my weekend to accommodate and also was looking forward to a relaxing session after a long week at work. You give me notice for less than 24h notice. How’d you expect me to respond?

If you would like to serve a select few, best text them directly instead of posting here. Leave this platform for serious service providers. 

Ethan, or whatever your real name is, please don’t waste people’s time or effort. 

Wow, my appointment is 2pm and for 1.5hours. Even if he not sick he also won’t be able to take u at 3pm. 

at least u did not waste trip and time travelling. If he told me the same reason, I will not be unhappy. He mention in previous post, he is fully booked. But no one else commenting. Not sure is it really select customer. Well. Never mind, u had made me clearer on what had happened. By the way, more than 8hours he did not reply the messages. 

thank you 

Edited by sg89ailikesi

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2020 at 7:14 PM, sg89ailikesi said:

Dear all, in case there are some more people asking if I manage to try the massage please read this comment.

to be fair to Ethan he reply me on WeChat 10days later wanting to pay me back my taxi fare. I rejected to show it wasn’t a money matters.

Above is just my 2 cent worth of feedback.

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Ethan993 Outcall Car Massage Service
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...