Male HQ

FREE Daily Singing Lessons!!

Hey guys, this is my first time actually registering and posting a post here. In light of the current situation with COVID and everyone is staying home, if you're bored and want to pick up a new skill, I will be streaming a 10-minute Vocal Workout LIVE on YouTube DAILY at 5pm that will DEFINITELY help you sing better! I thought of reaching out to the community as I know there are plenty of bathroom karaoke singers out there who would love to ups their singing skills!  

I focus mainly on contemporary/pop singing. I mainly sing English and Chinese songs though I also do the occasional Japanese, Korean, Hokkien, and Cantonese songs as well.

So do join me if time permits! It's FREE and only 10-minutes! You have nothing to lose!

YT Channel: Rayhan Tee

Episode 1: Building Resonance

Episode 2: Raising the Soft Palate

Episode 3: Releasing Tension

Episode 4: Head Voice/Falsetto 

Episode 5: Reinforcing Technique (UPCOMING)

P.S. I hope I didn't post this in the wrong section!

Edited by Kokonuht

Hey guys, thank you so much for tuning in earlier today.

If you missed today's livestream, here's the recording! The net was a bit bad today, I apologise for the quality.

Also, if you want a FREE 30-minute Skype Trial voice lesson, feel free to DM me or email me at rayhansings@gmail.com. :)

Cheers!

Rayhan

Hey guys!

I'll be going LIVE again today in 2 hours and 15 minutes at 5pm (GMT+8). If you have 10 minutes to spare, do drop by and spend these 10 minutes on yourself to improve your singing. It's gonna be fun! There will also be a 5-minute Q&A session after that so feel free to ask me any questions as well.

Currently I am offering a FREE 30-minute Skype Trial Lesson for this week and feel free to DM me or send me an e-mail at rayhansings@gmail.com.

Here's the video for Episode 3's Livestream

Cheers!

On 4/6/2020 at 4:36 PM, Kokonuht said:

Hey guys, this is my first time actually registering and posting a post here. In light of the current situation with COVID and everyone is staying home, if you're bored and want to pick up a new skill, I will be streaming a 10-minute Vocal Workout LIVE on YouTube DAILY at 5pm that will DEFINITELY help you sing better! I thought of reaching out to the community as I know there are plenty of bathroom karaoke singers out there who would love to ups their singing skills!  

I focus mainly on contemporary/pop singing. I mainly sing English and Chinese songs though I also do the occasional Japanese, Korean, Hokkien, and Cantonese songs as well.

So do join me if time permits! It's FREE and only 10-minutes! You have nothing to lose!

YT Channel: Rayhan Tee

Episode 1: Building Resonance

Episode 2: Raising the Soft Palate

Episode 3: Releasing Tension

Episode 4: Head Voice/Falsetto (UPCOMING)

P.S. I hope I didn't post this in the wrong section!

Do you do 1-on-1 trainings? How much do you charge? Hope this virus things will be gone soon.

22 hours ago, NerdyGeek said:

Do you do 1-on-1 trainings? How much do you charge? Hope this virus things will be gone soon.

Hey NerdyGeek, 

Yes I do 1-on-1 trainings, currently I'll will go through a FREE Skype Trial Lesson first and if you're interested to continue then we can discuss more from there.

I agree and I hope the virus will be gone soon. Hence as of now, I am only doing Skype lessons which is just as effective. If you're interested, simply pm me or send me an email at rayhansings@gmail.com to schedule a time.

Cheers!

Rayhan

On 4/10/2020 at 2:06 PM, Kokonuht said:

Hey NerdyGeek, 

Yes I do 1-on-1 trainings, currently I'll will go through a FREE Skype Trial Lesson first and if you're interested to continue then we can discuss more from there.

I agree and I hope the virus will be gone soon. Hence as of now, I am only doing Skype lessons which is just as effective. If you're interested, simply pm me or send me an email at rayhansings@gmail.com to schedule a time.

Cheers!

Rayhan

Noted on that bro. If you don't mind maybe you can PM your normal chargers so that I can prepare myself as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.