Male HQ

Gay population in SG?

Guest Pending

Guest Pending

Which area in SG have the biggest gay population who are hot, in their early 30's and chinese? My area is pretty boring, most of the guys are fat, ugly and of a certain minority race which don't interest me. Does anyone have a map?

Guest guest

Are you saying you are also hot, in your early 30s and chinese? That's why you are looking for the same league of guys and criticize others guys are fat and ugly?

The Airforce,  navy diver units and commando unit.

Not sure about sof though.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

36 minutes ago, Guest Pending said:

Which area in SG have the biggest gay population who are hot, in their early 30's and chinese? My area is pretty boring, most of the guys are fat, ugly and of a certain minority race which don't interest me. Does anyone have a map?

what is your area?  Aging old town such as Redhill, Boon Lay?

Guest Pending
3 minutes ago, Guest ccv said:

what is your area?  Aging old town such as Redhill, Boon Lay?

I already blacklisted all the areas with 老妖, so just to check the remaining areas with the best fit. Nope my current has minimal aging population. I am sure there are areas with densely populated hot gays. I know orchard has many rich ones but most are 姑娘 type, like david gan yuck.

21 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

SG is too small to segregate,  these hunks move around easily but I will say area like Ponggol should have more young hunks. Likewise Changi area would have group of fit and topless CDO running, kallang river and bedok reservoir would have dragon boaters training and if u walk pass them , yes we are talking about groups of muscular and sweaty hunks, heart beat very fast, legs became weak and breathing became irregular.  

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

SG is too small to segregate,  these hunks move around easily but I will say area like Ponggol should have more young hunks. Likewise Changi area would have group of fit and topless CDO running, kallang river and bedok reservoir would have dragon boaters training and if u walk pass them is like kenna covid, very difficult to breathe and heart beat very fast. 

You are wrong. I and my clique will never set foot in remote places like boon lay, sengkang, joo kun, woodlands. The max we will travel to is Rochester area and that journey is heavily protected as I certainly do not wish to be photographed in a heartland area.

3 hours ago, Guest Pending said:

you think ppl are fat and ugly. Maybe those hot guys having the same thought as you which they think you belong to ugly and fat type.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.