Male HQ

Joe’s Incall at Imperial Apple Spa

After a hectic day at work, I walked in exhausted and with body aches, but walked out a new person- feeling recharged.

Joe not only have a great attitude, but his magical hands create wonders! He is very professional and  able to find the rights points and work the kinks out.  

His place is conveniently located and yet private.

Best to book in advance! Not easy to get a slot, but really worth the wait!

Looking forward to my next session with him! 

I had my first session with Joe about two weeks back. It wasn’t easy to get an appointment but finally it worked out.

The massage bed is in a room with ensuite bathroom. A bit small but cosy; enough for him to move around the bed for the massage. The toilet was clean and neat.

His massage was a mix of long strokes with medium pressure. It was very relaxing. He doesn’t rush through his strokes. Sometimes he uses his fingertips to lightly tickle the skin before pressing on it. Quite interesting.

He is quiet during the session but more chatty when done. Turns out he has a job in a spa (idk which one) which is why it can be hard to book him for incall. Another thing is, he doesn’t live there all the time which is why he needs the advance notice so he can make his way there.

Overall a good experience which I hope to be able to book again.

Managed to secure a slot.. was quite surprised as he was never easy to book.. 🤭

It was during the massage that I found out that he had quit his full time job and currently focusing on his home-based massage full time.
Happy that he finally took the brave step into the home-based massage journey. 

Thoughtful, thorough, professional, intuitive. These are the words that come to mind when I think of Joe and his massage.

I appreciate Joe’s attention to details and his kind demeanor. Already booked my next appointment!

I live near town and actually there are plenty of places much more conveniently located, but none that I have tried closer to home match the quality of service and combination of professionalism and kindness that I experienced with Joe. Well worth the drive! 

Edited by Dymond

On 12/21/2020 at 10:11 PM, feralmones said:

I had my first session with Joe about two weeks back. It wasn’t easy to get an appointment but finally it worked out.

The massage bed is in a room with ensuite bathroom. A bit small but cosy; enough for him to move around the bed for the massage. The toilet was clean and neat.

His massage was a mix of long strokes with medium pressure. It was very relaxing. He doesn’t rush through his strokes. Sometimes he uses his fingertips to lightly tickle the skin before pressing on it. Quite interesting.

He is quiet during the session but more chatty when done. Turns out he has a job in a spa (idk which one) which is why it can be hard to book him for incall. Another thing is, he doesn’t live there all the time which is why he needs the advance notice so he can make his way there.

Overall a good experience which I hope to be able to book again.

Thanks so much for your kind review. Really happy that you enjoyed the massage. Hope to see you again soon:) 

My first experience with Joe this morning, he’s very friendly and accomodating to my needs.

The environment of his massage room is very comfortable and relaxing, which makes the whole experience better. 

Joe’s also a great listener, attentive to my requests and his skills are very professional as well.

The products he provides for customers to use are of much better quality compared to other home-based masseur, and his past experience working in a spa definitely helps.

Overall, a great massage session and will definitely be back soon! 

J.

My first experience with Joe this morning, he’s very friendly and accomodating to my needs.

The environment of his massage room is very comfortable and relaxing, which makes the whole experience better. 

Joe’s also a great listener, attentive to my requests and his skills are very professional as well.

The products he provides for customers to use are of much better quality compared to other home-based masseur, and his past experience working in a spa definitely helps.

Overall, a great massage session and will definitely be back soon! 

J.

My first massage with Joe was such a great experience. The environment is clean, calm and relaxing. Joe is friendly, gentle, accommodating with a sincere personality and is easy to talk to. His technique was very soothing on sore muscles, and he took extra care to focus on my problem areas; you can tell he is highly skilled and focuses on helping his clients. I highly recommend the massage and look forward to visiting him again. 

Tried out Joe's massage yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Convenient location near Bartley MRT. Nice ambience and privacy. It was a cozy room with attached bathroom. Joe provides good quality shower gel & shampoo. He was very chatty and friendly and we chatted like old friends. Joe is an experienced and certified masseur do he knows his stuff. His pressure was about right but you can ask him to increase it if you prefer deep tissue massage. His style is a combination of swedish & deep tissue. His price point is also very reasonable. 👍

Didn’t manage to try out Joe’s skills because apparently he injured himself in the day and he requested to postpone the post-dinner session which I had booked with him. 

Based solely on the messages exchanged, I get the vibe that he either chooses his customers or he isn’t very eager about his massage business. Perhaps this isn’t his main source of income. I say this because after acceding to his request to postpone the session, there was no reply. He requested to postpone the session to the following week but didn’t take the initiative to share his schedule or availability for the following week. Despite highlighting that he’s injured and in pain, he took on 2 bookings (based on the review) 2 days later. 

I work as a freelancer too and I can understand when unexpected things happen. But I value my clients and I show that I’m apologetic for the inconvenience caused by being more proactive in offering alternatives and solution. Joe, on the other hand, seemed rather indifferent. That’s just based on my own interaction with him though. It appears he does have some good reviews, which lead me to wonder if he is selective towards his clients. 

On 1/19/2021 at 3:07 PM, Markisto0001 said:

Didn’t manage to try out Joe’s skills because apparently he injured himself in the day and he requested to postpone the post-dinner session which I had booked with him. 

Based solely on the messages exchanged, I get the vibe that he either chooses his customers or he isn’t very eager about his massage business. Perhaps this isn’t his main source of income. I say this because after acceding to his request to postpone the session, there was no reply. He requested to postpone the session to the following week but didn’t take the initiative to share his schedule or availability for the following week. Despite highlighting that he’s injured and in pain, he took on 2 bookings (based on the review) 2 days later. 

I work as a freelancer too and I can understand when unexpected things happen. But I value my clients and I show that I’m apologetic for the inconvenience caused by being more proactive in offering alternatives and solution. Joe, on the other hand, seemed rather indifferent. That’s just based on my own interaction with him though. It appears he does have some good reviews, which lead me to wonder if he is selective towards his clients. 

Actually I had a different situation.

I made a booking and it totally slipped my mind till AFTER the appointment time. He sent me a msg, but it wasn’t harassing or rude. Just enquired if I was keeping my appointment. 

When I replied and explained, he was friendly and understanding, and while I’ve yet to find the time to schedule an appointment, the moment I can, I will.

On 19/01/2021 at 3:07 PM, Markisto0001 said:

Apparently, my friend told me he's impatient and hurried him on bed so that he can end the session fast. Also he told me that his shower time eats up the massage duration!

1 hour ago, earth_tone said:

Not taking sides, but just asking here. Is it fair for masseur to exclude shower time from the booked massage duration?

A customer booked say 60mins and shower more than 10mins to me is already eating into masseur's opportunity cost. No?

Obviously not including shower time. If that is the case, then all masseurs should state massage duration includes shower time to be clear and fair to customers?

Edited by Notti

22 minutes ago, earth_tone said:

but that's how it works in commercial shops isn't it... 

No such thing as shower time included in massage duration. 

Showering (before AND after treatment) is part of the services rendered which might include serving beverages etc. 

Masseurs who packed in clients back to back tightly is just money-minded. 

Sometimes I think customer have to be considerate on the amount of time they spend in the shower room too. I do have customer who spends 15mins or more in the shower room before the massage which I can hear the water flowing non stop  and more time after the massage which takes up quite some time of the masseur. I think it is a give and take for both parties. 

Edited by Whitedays

Hands down the best massage I've had. He truely massage all parts of my body, can even tell where my problem areas are. Price are very affordable. He also has a massage table which is pretty comfortable. Definitely recommend him.

On the plus side, he is quite handsome and cute😋

On 1/31/2021 at 11:01 AM, Whitedays said:

Sometimes I think customer have to be considerate on the amount of time they spend in the shower room too. I do have customer who spends 15mins or more in the shower room before the massage which I can hear the water flowing non stop  and more time after the massage which takes up quite some time of the masseur. I think it is a give and take for both parties. 

I think 15min is about right to wash off the oil properly leh... Anything more would not be reasonable. 

8 hours ago, camus said:

Doesn’t reply line messages, not reliable. It’s ok I’ll find someone else thanks. 

Well are you the one who message in Line whether I can massage in nude and pay me extra for that which I don’t . Cos that is the only person that that I don’t reply. 

Edited by Whitedays

@Whitedays perhaps you can try the free online scheduling system such as setmore for online booking. You can easily set your available slots and keep track of all your clients.

It works pretty well for me ;) Save you time from replying to repeating enquiries.

Would like to meet you one day, Joseph 

Edited by Spinbomb
Update

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

16 hours ago, Spinbomb said:

@Whitedays perhaps you can try the free online scheduling system such as setmore for online booking. You can easily set your available slots and keep track of all your clients.

It works pretty well for me ;) Save you time from replying to repeating enquiries.

Would like to meet you one day, Joseph 

Hey thanks for your suggestion. Yeah I think I will look into it :) sure let’s meet one day:) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just had my first session with Joe recently and the experience was great. The massage room is cosy and toilet is very clean. It was very relaxing with the background music. Medium pressure applied which suit me, he doesn’t rush through his strokes. Sometimes he uses his fingertips to lightly tickle my back before pressing on it that was interesting to me. Thou he forgotten that I had requested for 90mins instead of just an hour, but that is not an issue since he had evenly covered whole body in that hour. Slept well that night, will come back again soon. Thanks Joe. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Been to Joe’s massage for a couple of times over the past 1year++ and I have to say that the massage provided have been consistent throughout, definitely an experienced and seasoned professional. He’ll also adjust his massage strength accordingly based on customer’s preference.

Location was also a plus point because it’s just a stone throw away from Bartley train station. The ambience and environment of the massage studio is very pleasant as well, with an attached en-suite bathroom to shower after the massage session. 

Highly recommended!
Thanks Joe! 

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I’ll be taking a break from massage to recover in the next 1 week or so because I’ve just been discharged from the hospital due to a heart procedure.

Once I’m ready to accept booking again, I will update everyone in here….hopefully not too long from now.

In the meantime, please do take care and stay safe everyone! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had my first session with Joe recently as I strained back due to incorrect workout posture :( 

Very cozy place with proper massage bed 

Great skill coupled with good ambient and products (the massage oils smell very good which I decided to skip shower after the session, let it accompany me home, haha) made it a very pleasant experience..

Felt very hungry and ate a lot after the session,  ooops ... cannot go too frequent else I will ended up become a big piggy .. :D

Wow…I must say I love your new deep tissue massage technique…or whatever that is called :)

Thanks again for correcting my knots. I know my body and muscle is stiff like wood and it’s not easy to massage. Good job Joe. Glad that you’re back in business and healthy now. 

On 9/15/2021 at 1:01 PM, slayer2050 said:

Had my first session with Joe recently as I strained back due to incorrect workout posture :( 

Very cozy place with proper massage bed 

Great skill coupled with good ambient and products (the massage oils smell very good which I decided to skip shower after the session, let it accompany me home, haha) made it a very pleasant experience..

Felt very hungry and ate a lot after the session,  ooops ... cannot go too frequent else I will ended up become a big piggy .. :D

Thanks for coming for the massage. Really happy that you enjoyed the massage. You take care and hope to see you soon :) 

On 9/21/2021 at 1:50 AM, JLJT said:

Wow…I must say I love your new deep tissue massage technique…or whatever that is called :)

Thanks again for correcting my knots. I know my body and muscle is stiff like wood and it’s not easy to massage. Good job Joe. Glad that you’re back in business and healthy now. 

Thanks for the kind words. Glad that able to help you to massage away your tired muscles:) 

Booked a massage session with Joe last week for the first time. He was quite responsive and was lucky to get a slot on the same day. Place was easy to find and parking was readily available which was a plus. Massage studio was chic and cosy with spa-like ambience. What surprised me was that the massage bed was heated and was really comfortable on the belly facing down - haven’t came across a heated bed before. My back was sore and body was aching over from 4 consecutive days of workout. As soon as Joe began, I knew I was in good hands. He used ample strength coupled with good techniques to cover the whole body leaving me refreshed and feeling much better at the end of the massage. Price wise is also very reasonable considering it’s a 1.5 hrs massage. Overall a nice guy with cute smile and highly recommended massage. Thank u Joe!

• 4 weeks later...

Went twice for his service. Like what most mentioned, I knew I would be in ‘good hands’. 
Very focused in doing his work & engaged in conversation relevantly ie. when I was tired & dozing off, he will not chat away. Conversely if I was chatty haha he will reciprocate appropriately. 
Meanwhile one of those in my top picks. 

On 10/30/2021 at 8:07 PM, bluemature said:

Went twice for his service. Like what most mentioned, I knew I would be in ‘good hands’. 
Very focused in doing his work & engaged in conversation relevantly ie. when I was tired & dozing off, he will not chat away. Conversely if I was chatty haha he will reciprocate appropriately. 
Meanwhile one of those in my top picks. 

Hey hi . Glad that you enjoyed the massage session. Thanks for your support.  Looking forward to your third session with me. In the meantime you take care:) 

On 10/31/2021 at 12:06 AM, Reggie said:

Nice session today. Like the warm bed.  Had a very nice medium strenght massage that I needed.  Also I always compliment the place so comforting. 

Hey thanks for coming for the massage. Hope you have a good night sleep after the late evening massage. You take care and rest well. 

Had a session with Joe sometime 2 weeks back.   definitely one who knows his skill.   The place is convenient and easily accessible.  Massage room is nicely decorate with nice ambient fragrance and lighting with a proper massage bed.

He is, of course attentive and had a good session with him.

Thanks Joe!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, because of some misunderstanding and miscommunication with a customer earlier on, I am hereby informing everyone the following announcement so that to be clear to anyone who is interested to engage in my professional massage.

As most of you have already known, I had my heart procedure a couple of months back due to 2 heart arteries blockage. As a result of the procedure, I am unable to massage guys that are too big in size. And when I say “big size”, I don’t mean height but weight. I am not being discriminative here but I know my own strength and limit especially after the heart procedure. And I think it’s fair that I inform you all so that future misunderstanding can be avoided.

I still hope and I try my best to be able to give my 100 percent to all my customers.  So, to guys that are 90kg and above, I am really sorry that I won’t be able to massage you (not in my current condition). 

I hope for your understanding of my predicament. Thank you very much

Edited by Whitedays

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The minute I stepped into Joe’s tranquil spa setting in his home based premise, I knew I was in good hands. 

Joe uses high quality massage oil that not only soothes your skin but also leaves your body with a very pleasant spa-scent aftersmell. It smells so good that I refused to have a shower after the session. The right pressure was immediately applied as soon as I laid down on my stomach. He would start by dry-stretching your body for a few minutes before continuing on with the oil massage. One thing I love about your new set-up is the fact that the bed is so comfortably heated. It goes perfectly with the cool aircond during the massage. Needless to say, I fell asleep during the massage and sorry for the snore Joe :). Your hands are simply too magical and after my long and tiring day at work, you really came to my rescue.

Wishing you a Happy New Year and good health. I will definitely be back again. Til then…

• 1 month later...
  • Whitedays changed the title to Joe’s Incall at Imperial Apple Spa