Male HQ

why this china guy keep bring up about his trading at bitcoin?

Guest bite coin

Guest bite coin

hi so this china guy from chong qing chat me up on 1 of the gay apps few months ago, when china is in the peak of covid

and said he staying at MBS for some business contract negotiation. 

cut story short, so he went back to china alrd, and i kind of find it weird he keep bring up subject about his trading on bitcoin, and even screenshot his profit. for a stranger to do that i find it abit weird.

is this somekind of scam? will he start offer me some kind of bitcoin deal, am i just being negative thinking? LOL or anyone have similar experience ?

now im not even sure if he really came to SG or he use vpn chat me up from china.

6 hours ago, Guest bite coin said:

hi so this china guy from chong qing chat me up on 1 of the gay apps few months ago, when china is in the peak of covid

and said he staying at MBS for some business contract negotiation. 

cut story short, so he went back to china alrd, and i kind of find it weird he keep bring up subject about his trading on bitcoin, and even screenshot his profit. for a stranger to do that i find it abit weird.

is this somekind of scam? will he start offer me some kind of bitcoin deal, am i just being negative thinking? LOL or anyone have similar experience ?

now im not even sure if he really came to SG or he use vpn chat me up from china.

is a confirmed kind of scam.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

there are often profiles start chatting to me.

they are visiting on business.

when I ask to meet for coffee near where they stay , they said left already or leaving tomorrow ...

with fake app that can masks user location somewhere else , these scams looks more believable.

for some, I humor them to test how long the patience before they start saying invest in bitcoin/shares/properties and trying to rope me into it.

some try to manipulate feelings (dear, love, etc) ... I say I only do that after meet in real life, I don't do long distance anyway

Once I say not interested at all ... poof, they're gone

longest chat was for 3 months via Line

I'm just sharing my personal experience ... never invest anything before at least real life meet

Some will do it the other way. They dont ask u to invest  but for no reason he show u a spreadsheet that indicate he earns big bucks trying to make u ask him wow how u do it. (As if cannot do a fake document). I came across one like that, not impress and ask him why u showing me how much u earn. He replied 'nothing'. Then we no more msg after that. 

Edited by Leanmeat

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.