Male HQ

Color of Pandemic - Kwai Lang

Guest LPPL

I am still seeking for better explanation as to why some people are still behaving so "Kwai Lang" during Pandemic.   There will always have news about auntie insist on eating out. Customer spitting at fast food staff,  youngsers taking off mask to show off.  Barricade tape being torn off,  family still going out in group,  people are not keeping their social distance during grocery shopping and last but not least, still going out when placed on quarantine.   I see those happening in local and foreigners.   Are they Alien from outer space we don't quite understand?

At least you don't have people congregating on the streets to protest against the lock-down, like we have in America.

How is it possible that a country that made itself proud with the idea that it is the most advanced in the world, is now by far the one with the worst behavior and handling of the pandemic?

And this pandemic seems to get uglier.  Initially it was thought that Covid-19 affected the lungs.  Now it seems that it can also affect the heart and kidneys.  We don't know yet if immunity really builds up against the virus.  We don't know what will be the long term effects of the virus.  But all this will eventually be known to our advantage if we make it that far.

1 hour ago, Guest LPPL said:

I am still seeking for better explanation as to why some people are still behaving so "Kwai Lang" during Pandemic.   There will always have news about auntie insist on eating out. Customer spitting at fast food staff,  youngsers taking off mask to show off.  Barricade tape being torn off,  family still going out in group,  people are not keeping their social distance during grocery shopping and last but not least, still going out when placed on quarantine.   I see those happening in local and foreigners.   Are they Alien from outer space we don't quite understand?

Can I know how old are .? Your age and asking such question has cor relation 

if you are old enough to understand what is Bell Curve you wont be asking this question 

if you are young and do understand this theory , congra you are a smart cookie 

So naive to expect 100% compliance 

CB period brings out the CB-ness in people. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
51 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

At least you don't have people congregating on the streets to protest against the lock-down, like we have in America.

That's Trump's fault.

51 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

How is it possible that a country that made itself proud with the idea that it is the most advanced in the world, is now by far the one with the worst behavior and handling of the pandemic?

That's Trump's fault.

52 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

And this pandemic seems to get uglier. 

That's Trump's fault.

Initially it was thought that Covid-19 affected the lungs. 

That's Trump's fault.

Now it seems that it can also affect the heart and kidneys.

That's Trump's fault.

We don't know yet if immunity really builds up against the virus. 

That's Trump's fault.

53 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

We don't know what will be the long term effects of the virus. 

That's Trump's fault.

53 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

But all this will eventually be known to our advantage if we make it that far.

Now.... that will definitely be Trump's fault!!!! 

51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

That's Trump's fault.

That's Trump's fault.

That's Trump's fault.

That's Trump's fault.

That's Trump's fault.

That's Trump's fault.

That's Trump's fault.

Now.... that will definitely be Trump's fault!!!! 

LOL!  I agree!!!  :lol:

Have you read in the Bible about the 10 plagues God sent on his disobedient children?

Well... he may go back to that seeing what humanity has become.

And America is a perfect place to start, so He sent us Trump.

And now, the second plague is covid-19 for the whole race,  and it also helps bring out the worse of Trump.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Messenger

I thought pandemic will never happen in our life time. At least we can to witness what it was like other than digging out old history news and hearsay from documentary.  I wonder,  did some unforseen force tried to send a message that this world has fallen and needed a good fresh start for humanity?   There has to be a takeaway lesson from this pandemic, especially targeted at rich and developed countries.

Guest wahahahahaha
22 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

And America is a perfect place to start, so He sent us Trump.

If God has send Trump, there must be something holy about Trump and you need to be respectful....wahahahahaha

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

DBzDcg3UAAE01ee.jpg

+

Lol. So many of these cartoons can be used in the Singapore context. But we all know what might just happen next. The cartoonist Leslie Chew in Democratic in the article below is a good example of what happened in the past  

cartoonistsrights.org/singaporean-authorities-arrest-leslie-chew/

I'm really beginning to like Donald Trump more and more now. At least he hasn't arrested your cartoonist or sue him yet. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.