Male HQ

Leooo Vs Patisoy

patisoy

I've got another thing to share here. There's this young Chinese guy wearing specs in jogging attire with usually red singlet and black shorts who regularly cruise at CBP. He's quite handsome, tall and lean bodied. Many believe that he's a student at SUTD.

I've sucked him a few times and his sperm tastes the same every time  he cums in my mouth - - it tastes really BITTER!

One of my friends told me that if a guy's sperm tastes bitter or smells fishy, he could be suffering from a sexually transmittable disease. However, I did some research over the net and it says that sperm with higher alkalinity tastes bitter and it is not in any way an indication of STI.

Can you share your thoughts guys if you have similar experience? I am a bit worried. :pray:

Edited by patisoy

5 minutes ago, patisoy said:

I've got another thing to share here. There's this young Chinese guy wearing specs in jogging attire with usually red singlet and black shorts who regularly cruise at CBP. He's quite handsome, tall and lean bodied. Many believe that he's a student at SUTD.

I've sucked him a few times and his sperm tastes the same every time  he cums in my mouth - - it tastes really BITTER!

One of my friends told me that if a guy's sperm tastes bitter or smells fishy, he could be suffering from a sexually transmittable disease. However, I did some research over the net and it says that sperm with higher alkalinity tastes bitter and it is not in any way an indication of STI.

Can you share your thoughts guys if you have similar ecperience? I am a bit worried. :pray:

Sperm taste different from one man to another, it depends on what the person's dietary intake and how the body processes them.  High alkaline is good too.  So I would worry about it based on what you had shared.

On 4/6/2020 at 4:59 PM, patisoy said:

Can you share your thoughts guys if you have similar experience? I am a bit worried. :pray:

!

Edited by Darren.lawks

Oh the average look SUTD specs Chinese guy ever ask for cigarette and money from me 😩too bad I’m not into pay fun.

59 minutes ago, maturedude said:

Oh the average look SUTD specs Chinese guy ever ask for cigarette and money from me 😩too bad I’m not into pay fun.

Wow really? He asks for money? He asked for cigarette from me though but not money. One of my friends told me he also suck cocks if you are his type. That's for free apparently. ;)

Hmm, thank you for your compliments. I guess it is bitter because of my diet, for i tend to eat "'Strong-tasting vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, garlic and caffeine may make semen taste or smell unpleasant". Since i smoke too,  it also "change the composition and lower the quality of semen, which may also change its taste."

you are right, the taste, in any way, does not indicate Sti. The smell, on the other hand, could indicate Sti. I hope what i have typed is able to relieve some of your worries and your friend's misunderstanding. 

with these worries now address, i wish you have a pleasant time sucking more cocks.

:)

14 hours ago, Darren.lawks said:

just stay away from cbp then u will be worry less ,you are the bicycle Pinoy guy with cap who served me if I’m not wrong Yea u r right I got HIV and undetectable but u know wat? You dun bad mouth people then your mouth won’t taste bitter ..such a bad mouth idiot ..

Ah! The cap pinoy guy, always on a bicycle. But there are 2, one that smoke and one that doesn't. Not too sure which is which since both got down and blow me off quite a number of times before. The one that smoke will be there from like 12-5am, the one that doesn't smoke tend to be there from 9+ to 1am i think. 

Oh well, i guess i won't be playing with people who just want to suck my cock for bragging rights before decidedly call me out here. Yikes! 

Edited by leooo

19 hours ago, Darren.lawks said:

just stay away from cbp then u will be worry less ,you are the bicycle Pinoy guy with cap who served me if I’m not wrong Yea u r right I got HIV and undetectable but u know wat? You dun bad mouth people then your mouth won’t taste bitter ..such a bad mouth idiot ..

I am not worried that you have HIV because I am sure I've never sucked you. I only had fun with the SUTD guy and I am now convinced he has no STI. I was falsely informed by a friend with relatively poor knowledge. 

If you are saying that you are from SUTD as well, am I correct with the assumption that you are the one asking for money as reported by some guys here? Dont you think you are too irresponsible spreading your HIV while asking for money? 

Edited by patisoy

1 hour ago, greenph76 said:

huh? who badmouth who?

the guy was just asking a question with some descriptions provided, am not seeing any bad mouth from him

now the more important question is

did you divulge to him ur HIV status? regardless if it’s undetectable

I think it's more of being called out then bad mouthing

1 hour ago, Saggiboy said:

Quite a few pple still go there. Nice. 

Always seen this regular there...short fair wear black sleeveless top and long black socks. 

He's a filipino guy. Very proud of himself and has high standards. He aims high for such a tiny package. :whistle:

9 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Quite a few pple still go there. Nice. 

Always seen this regular there...short fair wear black sleeveless top and long black socks. 

The Filipino  jogger with wireless headset?  If it's him he deep throat well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 8:48 AM, leooo said:

Hmm, thank you for your compliments. I guess it is bitter because of my diet, for i tend to eat "'Strong-tasting vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, garlic and caffeine may make semen taste or smell unpleasant". Since i smoke too,  it also "change the composition and lower the quality of semen, which may also change its taste."

you are right, the taste, in any way, does not indicate Sti. The smell, on the other hand, could indicate Sti. I hope what i have typed is able to relieve some of your worries and your friend's misunderstanding. 

with these worries now address, i wish you have a pleasant time sucking more cocks.

:)

Very poor diet no vitamin i take smoker coffee or caffeine drinker or is true what your fren say.Healthy guy the cum must be very solid thickness and pearly white not strong semen smell.Guys with very creamy pearly white usually take care the diet.Some cum eater say it taste warm creamy and sweet.

Guys, enough with this discussion on Leooo's bitter-tasting sperm. He got so upset and accussed me of cyber-bullying. He's been harassing and threatening me by creating a fake profile in grindr using my face picture. He tricked me once by asking for my face picture. Little did I know that he has plan of illegally using my picture to create a fake profile in Grindr. I reported this already to authorities and currently under investigation. I felt so violated because when I posted about bitter-tasting cum, I didn't mention anybody's name or user ID here in Blowing Wind. He suddenly reacted badly and disclosed his identity on his own. As far as I know, i didn't defame or cyber-bullied anyone as I kept his identity confidential in the first place. 

So I am asking you all to stop replying or reacting to my original post on this guy's bitter tasting sperm. Thank you and keep safe everyone! 

Edited by patisoy

1) i don't really care about anyone's opinion on how bitter or sweet my cum is. Am there for a quickie, not there to bless your mouth with sweet tasting cum. So i can't really be bothered, unless you claim it was unhealthy, like you did in the previous post, of which i will google for my health is at stake too. 

2) i don't have that much energy creating multiple grindr account to do whatever you just said. I don't even stay near you in the first place, how will i be able to track you and talk to you and do whatever you state? So... 

3) that person you are talking to, if you actually did talk to anyone,  it isn't me. But then again... 

4) if you are just trying to use this situation to viticmize yourself or to put me in a negative light for your own perverse reason, then whatever. I can't be bothered. 

5) i have never accused you of cyber bullying. You are a load of bs. Why did i bother letting you blow me off had i known you come with so much complications? 

You have a good life, you do you,  and i will do me. If your life has been disturbed by others bcoz of this situation, trust me, it isn't me. I want to have a peaceful life. So peace off.

Cheers mate.  Hope you find your culprit. And it's your call if you wanna believe me or not. But either way, i don't care; it's  just your perception of me, it doesn't bother me much. 

Edited by leooo

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, leooo said:

1) i don't really care about anyone's opinion... 

2) i don't have that much energy ... 

4) ... then whatever. I can't be bothered. 

5) You are a load of bs...  

...i don't care; it's  just your perception of me, it doesn't bother me much. 

You doth protest much, for someone who claims not to be concerned.

Haha

Guest moral

What's the moral?

Don't be bitter in life! Be always sweet!

Guys, you behave like a bunch of 15y olds who just discovered cyberbullying...

Guest Singlelion
On 4/8/2020 at 8:22 PM, StockBottom said:

Aiyoh so complicated, lost track of who suck who, who bad mouth who, and whose semen is strong tasting ...

Ah leooo, your semen strong tasting har?

LOL

Guest Guest22
On 4/26/2020 at 5:36 PM, patisoy said:

Guys, enough with this discussion on Leooo's bitter-tasting sperm. He got so upset and accussed me of cyber-bullying. He's been harassing and threatening me by creating a fake profile in grindr using my face picture. He tricked me once by asking for my face picture. Little did I know that he has plan of illegally using my picture to create a fake profile in Grindr. I reported this already to authorities and currently under investigation. I felt so violated because when I posted about bitter-tasting cum, I didn't mention anybody's name or user ID here in Blowing Wind. He suddenly reacted badly and disclosed his identity on his own. As far as I know, i didn't defame or cyber-bullied anyone as I kept his identity confidential in the first place. 

So I am asking you all to stop replying or reacting to my original post on this guy's bitter tasting sperm. Thank you and keep safe everyone! 

It’s quite obvious that you described how the person look like and now u claim like you are the victim. Wake up bitch dun be so drama !You are deserve it,lets dun shit where you eat and dun gossip where you cruise 🤭

Guest Guest
On 4/27/2020 at 12:32 AM, Guest moral said:

What's the moral?

Don't be bitter in life! Be always sweet!

Guys, you behave like a bunch of 15y olds who just discovered cyberbullying...

Well said .. 2 clown 🤡 fight after sex lol 

Guest Guest

On 4/26/2020 at 5:36 PM, patisoy said:

You yourself is not even sure if it is Leooo's cum which you tasted, but you are so sure it is Leoo who is harassing and threatening you and that you gave him your picture last time? Seriously ... I think your head is only good for giving heads.. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest
On 4/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

You yourself is not even sure if it is Leooo's cum which you tasted, but you are so sure it is Leoo who is harassing and threatening you and that you gave him your picture last time? Seriously ... I think your head is only good for giving heads.. 

Lol

• G_M locked this topic