Male HQ

Underwear Bulges

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Interesting!

Many of you wanted me to ban @Lil.hen@lil.hen6 for using someone else pics as his and he, in turn reported some of the members for exposing him, saying that the pics are his and he is being exposed. 

I am sure most of you know that there will be such characters in the online world that uses other's pic as their own and it's not something new.

Even after I ban @lil.hen6 he can go and start another new account and use someone else pics as his again.
These type of people who use people's pic cannot stand the test when they are asked to meet in person. 

So, welcome to the Online world.  Is he real or fake?

It's not my job to go and find out and I have better things to do.

So long as you guys knows who you are dealing with, you be your own judge.

Cheers! 
P/s:  his IP Address is from Malayasia. So is he Singaporean? Malaysian? or Taiwanese?

2020-11-02_17-56-52.jpg2020-11-02_17-59-31.jpg2020-11-02_18-14-35.jpg2020-11-02_18-16-48.jpg

Caution for members!

There are just too many cheats and fake people online, not excluding assholes and idiots who are out to cheat you of your pictures, videos,etc.

You people are all adults. You decide with your own judgement what you need to do to protect yourself!

Male-HQ 𝟭𝟭.𝟭𝟭 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲 ends Nov 15Enjoy $22 off every $100 purchase in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720

Online apply MALEHQ22 for US22 off every US100 purchase at www.male-hq.com

124424659_2302300996580362_8976153063019025851_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=KclA2ZmG4QQAX_MkW1P&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=8d59e9c8583da4fe41f157ebc1830f1f&oe=5FD6A415

8 hours ago, doncoin said:

I have been sleeping/lounging in these given now that the weather is a lot cooler. I love how they are stretchy and snug they are, plus yes, they do give me a semi woody in the morning when i took the pic. 

IMG_0184.jpg

P.S. in case you are wondering, those are boxer trunks. 

Freaking Sexy and so Inviting...

That great bulge.... your thick hot cock (either cut or short foreskin) and big balls are so tightly glued to your smooth dark greyish bxr trunk which make it so kinky erotic and god damn sexy.

Nice cock head too... how i wish i can smell it, lick it to make it all wet

12 hours ago, doncoin said:

I have been sleeping/lounging in these given now that the weather is a lot cooler. I love how they are stretchy and snug they are, plus yes, they do give me a semi woody in the morning when i took the pic. 

IMG_0184.jpg

P.S. in case you are wondering, those are boxer trunks. 

Wow...what sorcery is hiding in those boxer trunks!

We must share anything in our mind in this platform rather than bitching around after all what the point of having nice rainbow flag flaunt what you things is sexy hot and enjoy. Spread the love not war or bitching. Show more sexy undies and share your fetish.

51 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

We must share anything in our mind in this platform rather than bitching around after all what the point of having nice rainbow flag flaunt what you things is sexy hot and enjoy. Spread the love not war or bitching. Show more sexy undies and share your fetish.

Where's yours?