Male HQ

Why people like to shoot sperm in my mouth

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know why all the guys whom have fucked my mouth will thrust their cock deep into my mouth when them cum....I told them to pull it out already....still fuck my mouth like a virgin pussy.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I don't know why all the guys whom have fucked my mouth will thrust their cock deep into my mouth when them cum....I told them to pull it out already....still fuck my mouth like a virgin pussy.

That's the way it's supposed to be :)  who ever heard of giving a blowjob but not swallowing the cum?

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

That's what most daddies do to feed boys.

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Cos you allow it to happen. 

Don't cha?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest SuckCockGirlGirl

When they shoot in har, I always wanted to throw out. 

Until now I spit out loh.....never swallow before.

Do you all swallow?

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If u dont like it u can stop meeting these guys. 

Not all my buddies swallow and I wont force them. 

Guest Kopi C
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Because your mouth looks like toilet bowl 

On 4/30/2020 at 3:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

I don't know why all the guys whom have fucked my mouth will thrust their cock deep into my mouth when them cum....I told them to pull it out already....still fuck my mouth like a virgin 

Edited by Slowmo

3 hours ago, repressednerd said:

I prefer getting shot on the face. But what's best is getting them to cum on my anus. 

With those cum applied, your facial complexion must be clear, smooth, rosy and flawless. 

Guest Clarence
15 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Look for the signs that the guy is about to cum. Quickly go down so that he will shoot in your mouth. :ph34r:

Damn hot! Do you practise that too? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 3:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

really? u so lucky uhh i love when guys fuck my mouth and drink they cum wilingly

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.