Male HQ

Taking this time to learn some handy life skills, do reach out to me.

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is safe and well.

I realized during this stay home period, there are certain task I am still not aware of how to fix / resolve at home and often at the mercy of calling a handyman to resolve it for it. 😐

Thus basically I am trying my luck here to pick up some handy life skills from anyone here. (If you can share/teach me for free and I don't mind travelling down to learn -once the lock down is lifted), I guess I could start from the basic handyman skill set (Basic plumbing, electrical, networking setup...etc)  but of course you can suggest any other skill sets which you are experienced and relevant as well.

Before going any further I just wanted to make it a point that I am not into any indecent stuff or nudes so I would appreciate if you can refrain from dropping me such request as well.

I don't think I need to mention any of my stats/picture here, as it is irrelevant. But just to clear it up, I am chi, straight, married and early 30s, staying northeast and I respect people for their own sexuality. 😄 

I may not login here often so please be patience on my reply.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2020 at 9:18 AM, NE-STR said:

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is safe and well.

I realized during this stay home period, there are certain task I am still not aware of how to fix / resolve at home and often at the mercy of calling a handyman to resolve it for it. 😐

Thus basically I am trying my luck here to pick up some handy life skills from anyone here. (If you can share/teach me for free and I don't mind travelling down to learn -once the lock down is lifted), I guess I could start from the basic handyman skill set (Basic plumbing, electrical, networking setup...etc)  but of course you can suggest any other skill sets which you are experienced and relevant as well.

Before going any further I just wanted to make it a point that I am not into any indecent stuff or nudes so I would appreciate if you can refrain from dropping me such request as well.

I don't think I need to mention any of my stats/picture here, as it is irrelevant. But just to clear it up, I am chi, straight, married and early 30s, staying northeast and I respect people for their own sexuality. 😄 

I may not login here often so please be patience on my reply.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Idea leh ~ who has place to host? 

Handyman are craftsman, doubt they will do for free, and especially for anything involved plumbing and wiring best get a qualified one.

And going to another person house in this covid 19 climate pose a risk .

If DIY small project, state the problem like e.g my  kitchen sink is leaking water. ask for advice in forum etc.

Would be a good way to start.

No one really want to spend time in another place unnecessarily if not a family member or your friend/neighbour or doing a volunteer charity job through legal channels.

The tools to carry , the trip and time all these are cost.

Edited by SazNura