Male HQ

Being fat is such a huge turn off!

Guest Anti fat

Guest Anti fat

Don't get the mindset of these lazy men, so weak and lazy! Even women are stronger than them, only eat and eat like pigs! Fat does not exist in this community and don't give me stupid excuses like busy, can't lose weight etc!

Guest Blurred
8 minutes ago, Guest Anti fat said:

Don't get the mindset of these lazy men, so weak and lazy! Even women are stronger than them, only eat and eat like pigs! Fat does not exist in this community and don't give me stupid excuses like busy, can't lose weight etc!

How to define fat?  I have seen a fit fatty. There are skinny people with tummy too. 

Guest Anti fat
3 minutes ago, Guest Blurred said:

How to define fat?  I have seen a fit fatty. There are skinny people with tummy too. 

When fat people sit down you can see the fats bulging around their waist! Puke!! Those with fat arms and thighs no need to say, worse when they ear singlet outside to "show off" the pork lard lol!! There are gyms and exercise areas everywhere but these men just refuse to move their fat asses out! Make moi poor eyes suffer everytime when moi go out!

Guest Try and see

Slim and attractive guys (whether gay or straight) can also be as___les. I've come across quite a few.

Same with girls. In fact, with girls, the slim and attractive ones are usually the bitchy ones because they think that other girls all want to be like them, and all guys want to sleep with them, etc. 

So don't be overly stumbled by people's appearance.

Guest Ugly mindset
18 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Slim and attractive guys (whether gay or straight) can also be as___les. I've come across quite a few.

Same with girls. In fact, with girls, the slim and attractive ones are usually the bitchy ones because they think that other girls all want to be like them, and all guys want to sleep with them, etc. 

So don't be overly stumbled by people's appearance.

Agree.  TS seems to b one of them, beauty on d outside, ugly on d inside.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.