Male HQ

What memory makes you smile everytime you think about it?

Guest Harley

Guest A Bumper
17 minutes ago, Guest Harley said:

When a handsome hunk smiles at me and there were signs that he might be stalking me. How do one explain us occasionally bumping into each other same time same place? Whether it is true or not makes me smile just by thinking about it.

On 5/7/2020 at 11:39 PM, Guest Harley said:

He told me he can't sleep cos he misses me.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 5/7/2020 at 11:39 PM, Guest Harley said:

When I found out that he can't sleep cos I bluffed to him that I miss him and cannot sleep. 

Met a guy (those chat lines) though I was underaged at that time. But he was cute af. I remember that he gave me a tight hug and kissed me but didn't want to go any further because I was too young for him. I love the smell of his clothes, mixed with his own body smell. 

Wish I was in drama-land then we could stay in contact until I would be legal age for him to fuck me. That would make me smile more. :D

Guest Garden

Gardening. Mixing diffent colour breed of flower by hand pollination to get different colour breed. 

Rearing fish. Guppies n sword fish and molly fish. Counting the babies. Mixing different colour fish.

Planting vegetable. Harvesting hijcama, four winged beans, cherry tomatoes, lady fingers, kangkung.

Rearing chicken and ducks. Japanese short chicken. Serama chicken. Goose. Pineapple chicken (inverted feather), pearl chicken. Chicken n duck n goose brooding. Chicken n duck n goose hatching. Duckling swimming n play water. 

Play with dog. See the dog growing from puppy to adult. 

Rear hamster n tortoise. Decorating the aquarium. 

I did a solo trip around Europe for 3.5 months back in 2012.

I was in Amsterdam, and met up with a Dutch guy on Grindr. We went out, had dinner and drinks and we went to Club Church (was an underwear themed party that night). He's really gorgeous; tall, blonde and blue-eyed Dutch... Quite typical. 

After few hours of partying he proposed to spend the night at his place to which I agreed. We rode on his bicycle and past by the canals at 4am with the lights still lighted on and I swear it was the best thing that ever happened.. While of course, listening to Mazzy Star's "Into Dust". 

The rest was history but its a beautiful memory worth keeping for sure. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/12/2020 at 6:12 AM, neuwave said:

I did a solo trip around Europe for 3.5 months back in 2012.

I was in Amsterdam, and met up with a Dutch guy on Grindr. We went out, had dinner and drinks and we went to Club Church (was an underwear themed party that night). He's really gorgeous; tall, blonde and blue-eyed Dutch... Quite typical. 

After few hours of partying he proposed to spend the night at his place to which I agreed. We rode on his bicycle and past by the canals at 4am with the lights still lighted on and I swear it was the best thing that ever happened.. While of course, listening to Mazzy Star's "Into Dust". 

The rest was history but its a beautiful memory worth keeping for sure. 

How was the sex?

On 5/10/2020 at 11:27 AM, Guest Garden said:

Gardening. Mixing diffent colour breed of flower by hand pollination to get different colour breed. 

Rearing fish. Guppies n sword fish and molly fish. Counting the babies. Mixing different colour fish.

Planting vegetable. Harvesting hijcama, four winged beans, cherry tomatoes, lady fingers, kangkung.

Rearing chicken and ducks. Japanese short chicken. Serama chicken. Goose. Pineapple chicken (inverted feather), pearl chicken. Chicken n duck n goose brooding. Chicken n duck n goose hatching. Duckling swimming n play water. 

Play with dog. See the dog growing from puppy to adult. 

Rear hamster n tortoise. Decorating the aquarium. 

So cute

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.