Male HQ

Larry's Vs GM

Larry

On 5/5/2020 at 9:58 AM, Larry said:

"But the foreign worker never ask for an apology," this was mentioned by the minister of manpower.

Let be honest, who dares to ask? You want to die faster & get kick out of Singapore immediately?

That was the most non-sensible reply by the minister.

1 hour ago, leo yok loo said:

Right now FW is a big issue. So some of you might think that when this is over, less FW will come in. WRONG! More slaves will flood in. Why? White monkeys will open the door  in the name of building up the economy again.

The cycle goes on. 

There is no way to stop the influx of foreign workers, anywhere & everywhere. Just to work in the construction site, withstanding the rain & sunshine, bearing the high rise fear & take caution on falling objects. Also another sector which provide sanitary services, mainly employed by the town council, i.e. clearing the extremely shitty & heavy rubbishes from the HDB rubbish chutes, water flushing the chutes when cockroaches & rats rushing out.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

‘If no work at all, how?’ Low-income families grapple with zero income, higher expenses amid circuit breaker 

The above mentioned were the conditions that the foreign workers are taking, can the Singaporean take it? Can the low-income families accept this?

Where the free-out SIA crews go to? Go to market places asking people to queue, neat & clean.

1 hour ago, leo yok loo said:

Right now FW is a big issue. So some of you might think that when this is over, less FW will come in. WRONG! More slaves will flood in. Why? White monkeys will open the door  in the name of building up the economy again.

The cycle goes on. 

Many of us fail to understand what is Singapore? Singapore is a place can never stop construction, old or not-so-old buildings must go down & new buildings are to come up, this includes the so-called HDB upgrading program, tearing the old or good locality blocks & build new ones, and sell you with higher prices, that's how our economy works. The Government has the absolute power on its town planning, no one can say no. That our difference as compare to the rest of the world.

38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why not? Don't work can also get paid and placed on a CRUISE SHIP with a carpeted room and sofa and TV as well as a fantastic seaview. And furthermore can even have traitors such like your type in those countries to defend malingerers there. So, why don't want to go?? 

This is peanut money by putting them on cruise ship, an excellent PR initiative.

No money no talk, any ASEAN countries can match us?

Edited by Larry

23 hours ago, G_M said:

@Nightingale DO NOT bicker with Guest and justify their existence. 

@single42 DO NOT discuss Politics in our forum. 

Those who love to bicker or bitch go to the Flaming room.

My posting at around 12 noon today was deleted & sent to Flaming Room. As per private conversations to GM, he wrote that: “It is not directed at you, since you replied to those bickering post. it's moved together as a whole to the flaming room.”, he did a one shot killed all without reviewing each & everyone individually.

I would not want my effort & time spent go to waste after proofing the input, the spelling & even vocabulary. Such high handed way of handling is not acceptable to me.

Bye.

Edited by Larry

Guest Hazily Instructor
19 hours ago, Larry said:

My posting at around 12 noon today was deleted & sent to Flaming Room. As per private conversations to GM, he wrote that: “It is not directed at you, since you replied to those bickering post. it's moved together as a whole to the flaming room.” He did a one shot killed all without reviewing each & everyone individually. I would not want my effort & time spent go to waste after proofing the input, the spelling & even vocabulary. Such high handed way of handling is not acceptable to me. Bye.

So sorry that happened to you, @Larry, and I agree it is not right that your well-considered posts were moved to the Flaming Room because of a troll guest who only lives to disrupt the Main Forum. It is totally unfair to you, a member in good standing for 12 years, and it is also unfair to other members and readers who spend time on Blowing Wind trying to make positive contributions. Please don't leave the website over such administrative shortsightedness, however, stay and fight. Keep voicing your opinion to the moderators until they stop giving a despicable troll free reign to terrorize the entire website, senior members and decent guests alike, because the current situation is completely untenable. Only then can we get back to discussing the COVID-19 Situation in Singapore in a positive and constructive manner.

Guest Guest

16 minutes ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

So sorry that happened to you, @Larry, and I agree it is not right that your well-considered posts were moved to the Flaming Room because of a troll guest who only lives to disrupt the Main Forum. It is totally unfair to you, a member in good standing for 12 years, and it is also unfair to other members and readers who spend time on Blowing Wind trying to make positive contributions. Please don't leave the website over such administrative shortsightedness, however, stay and fight. Keep voicing your opinion to the moderators until they stop giving a despicable troll free reign to terrorize the entire website, senior members and decent guests alike, because the current situation is completely untenable. Only then can we get back to discussing the COVID-19 Situation in Singapore in a positive and constructive manner.

Muahahahaha ... so convenient to blame everybody else when the real reason is so obvious....

Nobody asked him to reply to troll's posts ...and nobody asked GM to go shift little princess's posts into the Flaming Room. 

Not happy huh? Go start your own COVID-19 thread in Members-only zone lor...? hahahahaha ..... 

troll GIF

20 hours ago, Larry said:

My posting at around 12 noon today was deleted & sent to Flaming Room. As per private conversations to GM, he wrote that: “It is not directed at you, since you replied to those bickering post. it's moved together as a whole to the flaming room.”, he did a one shot killed all without reviewing each & everyone individually.

I would not want my effort & time spent go to waste after proofing the input, the spelling & even vocabulary. Such high handed way of handling is not acceptable to me.

Bye.

1. I had explained to you why your post is moved

2. I don't have time to go through every post just because you people love to bicker and fight with guest.

3. Since you can't take my explanation and wants to throw your weight and tantrums, by editing "Gone" in all your post,  I take it that you no longer wants to be in the forum.

4. I had helped save you all the trouble by removing ALL your post for you and you are really Gone!

Guest Larry

I just noticed  that l do not have permission to view this site. GM mentioned that he got no reason to ban me, look like is talking nonsense 

I AM BANNED NOW. Help.

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Guest Larry said:

Hi, this is Larry. I just found out that I don't have permission to view this site. Help me  please 

If you cannot view this site, then how you post here...? Anyway, I thought you quite supportive of PAP one? Should be used to such authoritarian approach by now, right? Aiyah ... just 乖乖 go serve out your sentence lah ... Maybe only a few days in 冷宫 only ... LOL!

Guest Hazily Instructor
7 minutes ago, G_M said:

4. I had helped save you all the trouble by removing ALL your post for you and you are really Gone!

I'm sorry, GM, but that is not cool. Sometimes you should step back and try to picture yourself in the other person's shoes before making rash decisions.

Larry has been a contributing member of Blowing Wind for 12 years. That is a long time in somebody's life. And after all of that, he felt like you, a moderator who is supposed to be a positive influence at Blowing Wind, sided with a worthless troublemaking evil troll guest over him, and was quite understandably angry. So he deleted a few posts and typed "gone" but maybe, after taking some time to cool down, he would have changed his mind and decided that provacations from a worthless troublemaking evil troll guest are not worth leaving the website. That is how human emotions often work. By deleting the rest of his old posts, however, you have taken that choice away from him and probably chased him off Blowing Wind forever. That is sad.

Right now, it feels like you all are allowing a worthless troublemaking evil troll guest make the rest of us miserable, and practically control Blowing Wind.

So now, it's my fault?

Why you people wants to bother about an idiotic troll I don't understand. 

I had told you people not to justify the troll's existence by replying them, but no, you people wants to pick fights with them and the whole discussion is diverted. 

I have a better solution. I locked up the thread and no more fights.

Guest Hazily Instructor

That's obviously your call, GM, but I personally disagree. Discussing the COVID-19 situation in Singapore is very important for all of us in the country, as well as those of us working or studying abroad, but still concerned about what's happening back home. Locking that thread is another victory for the worthless troublemaking evil troll guest.

I know moderating is not easy, and I understand you, Hendry, and the others can't be around 24/7 to prevent every problem, but most of the issues are being caused by one worthless troublemaking evil troll guest (or maybe two). I strongly urge you all to reconsider the guest policy because those with bad intentions are abusing the website.

How about moving the COVID-19 Discussion in Singapore thread to the Members Lounge in the meantime? That enables members who want to continue sharing information about the situation to do it without having the conversation constantly derailed by a worthless troublemaking evil troll guest. He can't hold the entire wesbite hostage.

Guest Larry

Dear GM, leaving this site is perfectly alright, but I need a favour from you, please email me all my posting on  Forbidden Attraction,  I need this badly.  I beg you. 

Guest Hazily Instructor

Your profile is still visible by clicking on your member name, @Larry, and it looks like your Forbidden Attractions are still intact. I think you can copy and paste the entries from your profile into a text or word processing document on your computer to preserve them for yourself. Sorry you had to get caught up in all of this ridiculous drama. I actually enjoy reading your stories, by the way, so keep writing and don't let negative people get you down. Take care.

• G_M locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.