Male HQ

Sexual Experience with Uncles [Mature Daddies]

potato

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 8:13 AM, kurusdude said:

when i was in college, i remember meeting this chinese uncle through planetromeo.

he's an actual uncle, with uncle body and uncle dick. but i remember him the most because he was the nicest person i ever met. the first time we met were during fasting month. so around noon he took me from my college, and bring to his house. he lives alone because his family is staying somewhere in Penang, and he is working in KL at the time. we did nothing during the day, he just cuddled me to sleep. when i woke up, it is almost time to break fast. he cooked a simple anchovies noodle dish for me and we ate together. i remember him the most because he's not like other guys i met (which basically reach home, strip naked, do business, leave). 

but that night, he went rounds and rounds and rounds like a stallion. i think i slept around 4-5am i think after he's all drained. quite surprised someone like him can actually go for rounds. and have i mentioned his dick? thick as my wrist. damn had to stop him several times during first round because can't get used to to his size. 

but then after almost a year meeting him, he move back to Penang. ahh i miss him and will always remember his kindness.

I met him too. He stays opposite VJC 

i ws servin my NS n the uncle i hd affair with ws a chinese professional workin in CBD district. he ws in late 40s. tanned, pleasant n medium built.

we met at fort road. haha ... yes that legendary place! i ws joggin on a friday afternoon back in the early 90s with my white tights. he ws at the carpark near to the fort road entrance. he tailgated me, we made eye contact and the rest burst into passion driven love making in his car!

what amazed me was his schlong, good for deep throating and makin' that slurp sound when you combined it with your saliva. not forgettin' his tongue. his ability to rim me till i can had orgasm over n over again! i love to be rimmed!

he is skillful on the bed! for almost 3 yrs i am his "kept boy". when i  am needed to fill his pleasure, i will be at his apartment at Katong. Its like a 4 times a week routine for me commuting to his place over sex, chat, dinner, listening to one another etc. good ol days indeed till we depart our ways sadly when i moved to Victoria, Australia to pursue my studies. we did rekindle the relationship we had before when i am back in SG. but all good things must comes to an end i supposed. thinking about it already make me horny! 😂 especially the rimming part.

any idea what happens to Fort Road by the way?

Edited by trulyluq

14 minutes ago, trulyluq said:

i ws servin my NS n the uncle i hd affair with ws a chinese professional workin in CBD district. he ws in late 40s. tanned, pleasant n medium built.

we met at fort road. haha ... yes that legendary place! i ws joggin on a friday afternoon back in the early 90s with my white tights. he ws at the carpark near to the fort road entrance. he tailgated me, we made eye contact and the rest burst into passion driven love making in his car!

what amazed me was his schlong, good for deep throating and makin' that slurp sound when you combined it with your saliva. not forgettin' his tongue. his ability to rim me till i can had orgasm over n over again! i love to be rimmed!

he is skillful on the bed! for almost 3 yrs i am his "kept boy". when i  am needed to fill his pleasure, i will be at his apartment at Katong. Its like a 4 times a week routine for me commuting to his place over sex, chat, dinner, listening to one another etc. good ol days indeed till we depart our ways sadly when i moved to Victoria, Australia to pursue my studies. we did rekindle the relationship we had before when i am back in SG. but all good things must comes to an end i supposed. thinking about it already make me horny! 😂 especially the rimming part.

That uncle screws u? What happened to him now?

On 5/25/2020 at 12:46 PM, trulyluq said:

Are u back to SG? If yes, u can reconnect with him. Else intro to us so that we can enjoy his skill too. Haha

One time on WeChat I talked to this uncle old enough to be grandpa (already married with children), he is Chinese and I don't speak Huayi. He lives on the same building as I am and I would meet with him on the pool. Since language barrier is a tough one, it took a long time to translate.i ended up at his place, and he shared place with several people but he got his own room. Clean ourselves and he suck me I suck him a little, play with each other nipples. This happened a few times. One time he asks me to fuck him, I refuse because there's no condom and I thought we would just do the usual and I usually the bottom anyway (but only this year become curious about trying to be the top).

Funny thing is I don't think he meant it, but after the first time we did it he tried to give me money so I refused. Next time we met, he would just give me Graham crackers and biscuits😆. Whenever I leave we would hug (I almost never hug anyone). Sometimes I do think about him, I think he went back to china. But then again, my sentimental self would always bring me back to think about the people I had encounter with.

• 3 weeks later...

Missed the IRC days of meeting my first uncle back in poly days. Went to his place on my own and he was nice at first until we got in bed. Tried resisting but gave up after a while and let him do everything he wanted. Wonder where to find another uncle now

On 6/22/2020 at 2:05 AM, AlChem said:

Missed the IRC days of meeting my first uncle back in poly days. Went to his place on my own and he was nice at first until we got in bed. Tried resisting but gave up after a while and let him do everything he wanted. Wonder where to find another uncle now

Missed those days the gay and gays channel. those were my o levels days, wonder where those uncles go?

• 6 months later...

Last time Everytime i go to the tampines century square toilet when i stand at the urinal trying to pee but same uncle always see my cock and i let him see then he suddenly touch my cock and i get hard he start masturbating me till i cum in public toilet urinal. Then suddenly got 1 guy come and look at my dick while he masturbate me and say so fast cum already

5 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I am speaking up for mature just bcos i am mature but i find that mature guys are generally nicer in person who will care for the younger guys and are better in bed. Youngers in generally are usually quick and nasty and judgmental. Just my personal opinion.

I like mature tops

I used to swim quite frequently at one of these swimming complexs in the east before circuit breaker. Occasionally, I will see this mature but very hunky uncle bathing inside one of the shower cubicles at the corner. He should be in his late 40s or early 50s, but maintained pretty well. And also, heard that he was married with children so not quite sure of his sexual orientation. Nothing much that we did but just some tounge kissing and handjobs. As a guy who is very much into mature guys, I still hope to bounce into him again someday. But and no, I don't swim there anymore sadly..

15 hours ago, hiitboy86 said:

I used to swim quite frequently at one of these swimming complexs in the east before circuit breaker. Occasionally, I will see this mature but very hunky uncle bathing inside one of the shower cubicles at the corner. He should be in his late 40s or early 50s, but maintained pretty well. And also, heard that he was married with children so not quite sure of his sexual orientation. Nothing much that we did but just some tounge kissing and handjobs. As a guy who is very much into mature guys, I still hope to bounce into him again someday. But and no, I don't swim there anymore sadly..

where is this

On 5/10/2020 at 8:13 AM, kurusdude said:

when i was in college, i remember meeting this chinese uncle through planetromeo.

he's an actual uncle, with uncle body and uncle dick. but i remember him the most because he was the nicest person i ever met. the first time we met were during fasting month. so around noon he took me from my college, and bring to his house. he lives alone because his family is staying somewhere in Penang, and he is working in KL at the time. we did nothing during the day, he just cuddled me to sleep. when i woke up, it is almost time to break fast. he cooked a simple anchovies noodle dish for me and we ate together. i remember him the most because he's not like other guys i met (which basically reach home, strip naked, do business, leave). 

but that night, he went rounds and rounds and rounds like a stallion. i think i slept around 4-5am i think after he's all drained. quite surprised someone like him can actually go for rounds. and have i mentioned his dick? thick as my wrist. damn had to stop him several times during first round because can't get used to to his size. 

but then after almost a year meeting him, he move back to Penang. ahh i miss him and will always remember his kindness.

Wow very hot story I bet you leave his smiling gaping open hole. Never judge book by its cover old generation they full of experience and wisdom.

• 2 weeks later...

back in 2003 or 2004. The box became shogun. I loved going there because I was young, cock hungry and i knew that in there, i would be lusted over. and i was... i learnt to not be choosy and go for quantity over a good looking 6 pack expectations. 

the uncles back then... some of them really knew what they were doing. Sometimes they even hunted in groups haha. i remember being ambushed in a room with bamboo fittings (like a maze), had my towel whipped off by an uncle. he had permed hair and a moustache, and a little pot belly. and this angry looking hard, throbbing, twitching 4 or 5 inch cock (it wasnt huge but rock hard!) . i remember being fucked in a standing up doggy style by him, and attracted a crowd of more uncles. i let them do anything to my front and... omg.. mouths, fingers hands all over. i had to push hands away from my cock so as to not masturbate me because i was so high, i would have shot any time. in the end, someone just squeezed the shaft with his thumb and finger and that was enough to get me over the edge...

uncles rule hahaha

On 2020/5/10 at 12:25 PM, Firday said:

Hook up an uncle at park lane turn out that he stay around my next block !

He ask me to meet him at nearby dark corner - reluctant to go but fear of him. At that time, he sort of threat me if i dun go will tell my family.

So i manage to convince my dad to sell away the house to shift out - to avoid him.

During our house warming, he turn out to be dad friends - he suck me in my parent room - somehow my mum were surprise why we were inside their room for awhile.

He did ask me to visit hima at his place but i didn't go. 

i didn't feel good and dare not to tell anyone about him - to be honest, he like me but i just too fear of him - he a married man, very stern and strict look like a teacher, and i dun enjoy be around him.

i just avoid and avoid - hope the magic will make him disappear like dat.

He call up my dad to ask him to deliver a calender to him - so kena arrow to run the errand to his house. He confess his love to me, but i told him i want to sturdy and go oversea too ! i can't be see together with him since he a married man and my dad friends - so odd. He were shock to listen my first time voice out my little anger pitch. 

He agree to let me off if i fuck him at his bed - so i quickly enter him to fuck him to end up "uncle love affair". Well, he honour his word and i focus on my examination -  i never see or hear about him anymore.

Woah ... Dad friends... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2022 at 7:04 PM, transmissionsm said:

Never had fun with anyone younger or even around my age before.

In my 20s met a guy in his 40s.

In my 30s (these few years), met people between 40s - 60s)

60s is my most recent encounter very fun with a really nice dick.

Those 60s u met, they still have the energy..? 

developed a thing for older men ever since I had regular non-anal fun with a matured uncle. had group fun with his other boys too. not sure if he's here, but he goes by the name of V***** and stayed at west coast area. we lost touch sometime in 2016.

today, I fantasise about being the dom to cute young boys but the submissive one to older men.

On 4/11/2022 at 12:50 PM, kimlo777 said:

when i was in secondary school, i had an encounter with my classmate's father who was, at that time, in his late 50s.  this classmate and i shared the same mathematics tutor and the lessons were held at his place.  so every Tue and Thu afternoon, after school i would head to his house.  Usually no one is at home (family runs a coffee shop stall nearby).  one afternoon, his father happened to be at home taking a nap upstairs.  after the tuition, we proceeded upstairs to my friend's bedroom to read comics, halfway through my friend said he needed to bring something to his mother at the nearby stall.  i stayed on to read the comics.  after a while, i saw his father leaving his bedroom to walk towards the toilet.  he was wearing only his underwear which was very badly tented in the front.  he stood in front of the toilet bowl to pee without closing the door.  he pulled his underwear halfway down his thighs exposing his muscular buttocks.

I sat up and stared at him and when he turned around, i could see his half hard cock.  he caught me staring and asked me, 'boy ever see a real man's cock?'  I shook my head (lying through my teeth as  I have actually seen many and even played with some).  He waved to me to follow him to his bedroom.  Once I entered his room, he locked the door and then started to stroke his cock until it was hard and stiff.  I will always remember his cock - it was thick and long (abt 6.5inches) and has a slight left bent.  His cock head was extra large and had a dark purplish colour. Compared to the size of his cock, his balls were quite small.  then he asked whether i wanted to touch his cock.  no persuasion was needed, my hand reached out to his erect cock and automatically began to stroke it.  pretty soon, his breathing became heavier and he urged me to stroke faster.  then suddenly, without any warning, he shot his thick cum all over the floor.  then he said to quickly clean up before his son comes home.

After that afternoon, i did it for him several times more until his wife finally gave birth to my friend's little sister. 

Wah! So hot. Wished that that friend’s matured dad would ask you to taste his beautiful hard and huge cock too

On 4/11/2022 at 12:50 PM, kimlo777 said:

when i was in secondary school, i had an encounter with my classmate's father who was, at that time, in his late 50s.  this classmate and i shared the same mathematics tutor and the lessons were held at his place.  so every Tue and Thu afternoon, after school i would head to his house.  Usually no one is at home (family runs a coffee shop stall nearby).  one afternoon, his father happened to be at home taking a nap upstairs.  after the tuition, we proceeded upstairs to my friend's bedroom to read comics, halfway through my friend said he needed to bring something to his mother at the nearby stall.  i stayed on to read the comics.  after a while, i saw his father leaving his bedroom to walk towards the toilet.  he was wearing only his underwear which was very badly tented in the front.  he stood in front of the toilet bowl to pee without closing the door.  he pulled his underwear halfway down his thighs exposing his muscular buttocks.

I sat up and stared at him and when he turned around, i could see his half hard cock.  he caught me staring and asked me, 'boy ever see a real man's cock?'  I shook my head (lying through my teeth as  I have actually seen many and even played with some).  He waved to me to follow him to his bedroom.  Once I entered his room, he locked the door and then started to stroke his cock until it was hard and stiff.  I will always remember his cock - it was thick and long (abt 6.5inches) and has a slight left bent.  His cock head was extra large and had a dark purplish colour. Compared to the size of his cock, his balls were quite small.  then he asked whether i wanted to touch his cock.  no persuasion was needed, my hand reached out to his erect cock and automatically began to stroke it.  pretty soon, his breathing became heavier and he urged me to stroke faster.  then suddenly, without any warning, he shot his thick cum all over the floor.  then he said to quickly clean up before his son comes home.

After that afternoon, i did it for him several times more until his wife finally gave birth to my friend's little sister. 

Late 50s, then had another baby. You all believed this story as real???? 

On 4/16/2022 at 9:32 AM, Saggiboy said:

Late 50s, then had another baby. You all believed this story as real???? 

you mean when you are in your 50s you already can't have an erection and cannot make babies?  tsk tsk

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 4/17/2022 at 11:01 AM, kimlo777 said:

you mean when you are in your 50s you already can't have an erection and cannot make babies?  tsk tsk

Of course possible. That would mean that his mother must be considerable younger than his father. 

On 4/17/2022 at 3:28 PM, evianguy said:

Of course possible. That would mean that his mother must be considerable younger than his father. 

I took anthropology as a minor in the U.  we studied the growth and biological patterns of different races and found that in Singapore, the Malays and Indians have late menopause and therefore can get pregnant even in their late 40s to late 50s.  it is not uncommon for them to be grandmothers and be pregnant at the same time. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 months later...
On 4/17/2022 at 7:34 PM, repressednerd said:

My horniness is amplified when I see mature men cum in front of me. Especially those in their 60s. Or maybe it's the self confidence they exude when they simply just want to rub it all out.

Same! I know exactly how you feel. Especially those older looking men who seems like they can't have hard erection at 60s but turns out to be absolute hard monsters who can shoot loads of cum like a younger man. Yummy 

• 5 weeks later...