Male HQ

Sexual Experience with Uncles [Mature Daddies]

potato

I realize with surprise that even being a grandpa, I cannot recall any experience with uncles, matures, daddies, 

The reality is that gorgeous guys I had great experiences in the past...   are uncles now.   But younger guys I had more recent experiences with...  are still not uncles. 

Guest skinnycurious
On 8/16/2022 at 9:57 PM, Guelph said:

Why nowadays youngsters prefer uncles to their own age guys? 

Attracted to their maturity or physical build? 

For me is discreetness. Lower chance of overlapping social circles 

Guest skinnycurious
On 8/18/2022 at 9:54 AM, Cookieeee Monster said:

Any experience to share?

Met someone a few years ago, my first. Was nice and gentle with me even though I was very nervous. After that I felt guilty about doing it so MIA a few times and no show, been trying to meet him again ever since but haven’t been able to :(

On 8/18/2022 at 9:57 AM, skinnycurious said:

Met someone a few years ago, my first. Was nice and gentle with me even though I was very nervous. After that I felt guilty about doing it so MIA a few times and no show, been trying to meet him again ever since but haven’t been able to :(

You don't have his contact? Can go to his place and drop a note too. 

On 8/18/2022 at 4:41 PM, cutejack said:

Just met one matured uncle age 70 flashing his hard shiny cock to me at one of the mrt toilet urinal. He told me his age. Still can get hard at this age wor.

I am happy for him!  I hope I can still get a decent hard-on when I reach his age.

On 8/16/2022 at 9:57 PM, Guelph said:

Why nowadays youngsters prefer uncles to their own age guys? 

Attracted to their maturity or physical build? 

Both. Especially over 60s matured looks..not skinny but meaty and stocky body and fair height. Oh and married bi sexual or curious. 

Edited by Daddyhunter

On 8/18/2022 at 4:41 PM, cutejack said:

Just met one matured uncle age 70 flashing his hard shiny cock to me at one of the mrt toilet urinal. He told me his age. Still can get hard at this age wor.

On 8/19/2022 at 7:56 PM, yhtang said:

I am happy for him!  I hope I can still get a decent hard-on when I reach his age.

Most over 70s can still get hard or semi hard but have little or no more loads already.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skinnycurious
On 8/31/2022 at 11:33 AM, Thatguy642 said:

I’ve been with a couple of older men in their late 40s or 50s, didn’t do anything except for let them caress/serve me and usually a blowjob. I’m not very attracted to them but I get very horny still because they make me feel appreciated and attractive and I love thinking that maybe when they run their hands all over my body that they’re reliving their younger days!

Also, they usually have rougher hands and feeling them rub and run over the bumps of my flesh and skin feels pretty amazing.

this is exactly what i want tbh, just let them caress and give me a hj, can't bring myself to let them bj (cause I'm scared of stds)

On 9/1/2022 at 9:42 PM, skinnycurious said:

this is exactly what i want tbh, just let them caress and give me a hj, can't bring myself to let them bj (cause I'm scared of stds)

Haha well I’m sure you could find some guys pretty easily to fulfill your fantasy :)

Guest skinnycurious
On 9/1/2022 at 10:19 PM, Thatguy642 said:

Haha well I’m sure you could find some guys pretty easily to fulfill your fantasy :)

you'll be surprised that it's not so easy :( haha they always want to give me a bj but im not comfy 

On 9/1/2022 at 9:42 PM, skinnycurious said:

That means you will never experience being blow if you have this phobia.  Try wearing a condom as a start.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 9/16/2022 at 3:03 PM, kimlo777 said:

I am writing from the perspective of an uncle.  One of my best experiences was kneeling in the centre of the room with a dozen or so young guys standing in a circle around me naked with full erection.  I sucked them off one by one.

Where was that?

On 9/17/2022 at 12:19 AM, cutejack said:

Where was that?

at a private orgy organised by my cousin who is living in Bangkok.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 8:13 AM, HC-B said:

Met a mature daddy (literally!) who's lean fit with such toned torso and leg muscles and no paunch at all, smartly cut white or ash grey hair, and so darn straight.

So strong and packed with coiled strength (he once squeezed the living daylights out of me while we were naked; my ribs ached with pain and pleasure with every breath I took for 2 weeks), yet so polished, gentle, polite and attentive.

Loved our hugs and cuddles and stroking. We’d be half naked and he’d be soaking wet with sweat. He’d always apologise; I’d always accept and embrace. It was always so erotic and arousing.

Once, as we hugged and wrapped our half naked bodies tight around each other in soothing silence, heads resting on shoulders, I pushed down his jogging shorts and massaged and stretched apart his butt cheeks, and slowly and caressingly teased and stroked his manhole.

Then I spitted copiously on my fingers and inserted my damp dactylion into his man-cunt. 

I inserted slowly until the length of my digit is embedded up inside him, wrapped by his anal muscles. Then, I teased and twirled and circled my finger inside his anus slowly. 

He didn't resist or object. We went on hugging, both of us naked and hard while I spread and circled the inside of his anal tunnel with my fingers. I could feel his breathing motion on my body.

I found his prostrate and pressed and stroked it, then I inserted my index inside him and spread my fingers into a V and slowly stretched his warm and wet anal walls.

I stroked his prostrate and fingerfucked him and stretched the lip of his man-cunt slowly. I then inserted up him again and twirled his insides open deep inside.

With my fingers, I stroked and pressed and explored the inside of his anus like I would the delicate hollow of a fragile crystal glass, feeling his wet and bulbous anal muscles, unravelling and stirring the depths of his inner veiled and unspoken desires and urges.

I massaged and fingerfucked him lovingly for quite a while, inserting and withdrawing my fingers. Thinking back, among all the random encounters with other men, I have only ever been so loving and gentle and involved in mutual sexual arousal with him, and only him.

Our half naked bodies continued to be melded together, our heads angled and resting. I didn’t know how he felt about my probing the depths of his anus, but I wanted him to enjoy it and was hoping he would and had.

Then I got my answer.

He lifted his head, looked at me and without any preamble, muttered gently, “Got condom?”

So he had been aroused by my fingerfucking him. I was pleasantly surprised and, heart pounding hard, could only nod with glee.

Then, he did something that made my heart leap and skin tingle.

Without missing a beat, he dropped his running shorts in the dark of night, walked resolutely fully naked to a bench, bent down on it doggie style, with his naked ass shoved at me, waiting for me to top him.

I put on a condom, went over fully naked to him, placed my hand on the small of his naked back, and asked, “Have you done this before?”

Still bent down, he turned his head to me and intoned haltingly with a bit of trepidation, “No… My first time… Now.”

My body was shaking, my cock totally hard and engorged.

I stood behind him, positioned myself and pushed my cock gently into his man-cunt.

He is the type who suffers in silence but who never loses his hair. It was after all also his first time being topped.

I was a quarter way in him and slowly and gently pushing deeper into him, when he told me to take my cock out of his manhole, in an unhurried and gentle tone.

”Pain… Oh, pain… Please… Please take it out… I can’t take it anymore… Too big…”

His breaths by then were fast and deep, almost panting. I sensed his anal pain, and the sensation of finally losing his male anal virginity that night.

I didn’t want to hurt him any deeper, so I withdrew. 

My breaths came faster too, my naked body still abuzzed with sexual tension from what had just happened between us.

I asked between catching breaths, “So you’ve never been fucked before? Have you fucked any other guys before?”

He replied, in that gentle tone that still makes my heart flutter whenever I recall it, “No… Never a guy… Only my wife…”

Nice fake story! 

I like to top mature daddy be it gay or bi. What i like it most when i learn and know they are married with with nice fit body. I love to see how they worship my body and tools when they on their knee sucking my hot ragging cock while they look at me this is when i grab their head and gagged as well face fucking till they drooling and their eyes get watery gassping for air. Once i feel that they did a good job i will order him to lay down and this where i sit on their face make them rim my ass as i rim and worked on their ass. While it get raunchy i opened the leg wide put some lube on my cock and his ass i will give him one deep hard push before that i make sure that they take a deep sniff of poppers so i have better control. When they get too high by thrust and ramming of my they moan and begged please fuck daddy depper and breed daddy ass this when i make sure i ramp his ass like a slapping sound. I can control and not fast shoter i let the daddy cum and continue fucking i make sure i leave him with a sore loose sloppy hole as i regular screening and on prep.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, luq2me said:

i am at a daddy stage myself now. 53 years of age & just 2 weeks ago, happened to have a rendezvous with a 65 years old man!

not an ordinary 65 years old man but a fit 65 years old man! athletic built. 

after my usual long run at east coast park, decided to take a leak at toilet carpark G east coast (this toiler on the weekday is QUIET). was catching my breath after my run when i entered the toilet & there's where i noticed him at the urinal. he was running too i believe caused all his sports gear were wet. i stood by the other urinal & peed. 

as i was still listening to music still through my earbuds, did not take notice of what he's doing ONLY to realise side view he was stroking his family jewel! 

good grief!!! I swayed my head to the left & seeing his mushroom head glistening!  a cut mushroom head!

long story short, we did what we supposed to do, satisfying our sexual cravings (no anal just deep kissing, caressing, fondling, jo) & with the sweat clinging to our body, it makes both of us more aroused than the usual! you can say that we both burnt extra calories than the usual! 😆

what surprised me the most at 65 he can still shoot a load! i complimented him and when it's my turn to cum, he kneeled & gave me the smoothest blow job! i accidentally came on his eyes which must have hurt him but he don't seems to mind it at all! oops!  

once done, we leave the toilet together; continued our run together & ended up having a meal together. 

Shower/toilet near East coast carpark G? You are right about it being super quiet. Hardly anyone around when I was there... Lol...

On 11/22/2022 at 10:38 PM, randomuse said:

Shower/toilet near East coast carpark G? You are right about it being super quiet. Hardly anyone around when I was there... Lol...

hahaha ... indeed! but don't patronize that area in the evening! it's creepy! 

weekdays morning till 5pm will be best option. Saturday & Sunday the usual family will be seen around this area.

i wish you luck you would find someone there 😆

On 11/23/2022 at 7:13 PM, Since u r here said:

trying to visualise this w me if i m 50yo 1 day

i m visualising if it is out-of-shape daddy will u still carry on?

men can biologically shoot regdless of age  right?

out of shape, no shape, odd shape it's subjective. it's all about compatibility.

indeed all men can shoot. if you are healthy, eat right i see why not certain individual bless with good sexual energy.

unless one has chronic diseases that's i won't know.  

On 11/22/2022 at 12:23 PM, luq2me said:

i am at a daddy stage myself now. 53 years of age & just 2 weeks ago, happened to have a rendezvous with a 65 years old man!

after my usual long run at east coast park, decided to take a leak at toilet carpark G east coast (this toiler on the weekday is QUIET). was catching my breath after my run when i entered the toilet & there's where i noticed him at the urinal. he was running too i believe caused all his sports gear were wet. i stood by the other urinal & peed. 

as i was still listening to music still through my earbuds, did not take notice of what he's doing ONLY to realise side view he was stroking his family jewel! 

good grief!!! I swayed my head to the left & seeing his mushroom head glistening!  a cut mushroom head!

long story short, we did what we supposed to do, satisfying our sexual cravings (no anal just deep kissing, caressing, fondling, jo) & with the sweat clinging to our body, it makes both of us more aroused than the usual! you can say that we both burnt extra calories than the usual! 😆

what surprised me the most at 65 he can still shoot a load! i complimented him and when it's my turn to cum, he kneeled & gave me the smoothest blow job! i accidentally came on his eyes which must have hurt him but he don't seems to mind it at all! oops!  

once done, we leave the toilet together; continued our run together & ended up having a meal together. 

Hope u keep the friendship going. 

• 1 month later...

Miss those days of MIRC... my first gay encounter was with a taxi driver about 50plus... I took a cab home from my friend house after a late night DnT project... I didn't have enough cash when I reached home I remembered was a few dollar short, then he offer me a free ride if he can see me naked... I thot for only a few seconds and agreed initially was thinking why not I can keep the money to use... he then drove us to a corner, I stripped for him... he took out his dick and start to masterbate infront of me... after some time he lean closer to my body and was licking my nipples soon to my armpits... down to my cock and he was sucking me and I was so hard I came in his mouth... he actually swallowed my cum and shot his cum shortly after... I was still naked, with cock still erected... sitting on his passenger seat... he cleaned up and gave me a twenty dollar... we dressed up and left... that was way before 2000 CCTV are not known... it was a very quiet 30 mins... we did not make any sound... I nvr manage to meet him again... but somehow I still wish to revive this memory again... any taxi uncle here? grab also can.

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 7:07 PM, Carpenter said:

One time on WeChat I talked to this uncle old enough to be grandpa (already married with children), he is Chinese and I don't speak Huayi. He lives on the same building as I am and I would meet with him on the pool. Since language barrier is a tough one, it took a long time to translate.i ended up at his place, and he shared place with several people but he got his own room. Clean ourselves and he suck me I suck him a little, play with each other nipples. This happened a few times. One time he asks me to fuck him, I refuse because there's no condom and I thought we would just do the usual and I usually the bottom anyway (but only this year become curious about trying to be the top).

Funny thing is I don't think he meant it, but after the first time we did it he tried to give me money so I refused. Next time we met, he would just give me Graham crackers and biscuits😆. Whenever I leave we would hug (I almost never hug anyone). Sometimes I do think about him, I think he went back to china. But then again, my sentimental self would always bring me back to think about the people I had encounter with.

Wow. I wish I was that uncle. Hope you’ve moved on and are alright. 

Note to Members.

This thread is NOT for personal ads.   There are few members who took advantage to do such a post here.  Should these members need to post ads, please do so in the Personal section.

Take this as a warning.  Not heeding it will land you with warning point(s) and repeated offence will be suspension of account.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

On 11/22/2022 at 12:23 PM, luq2me said:

Still keeping in touch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/8/2023 at 6:10 PM, fetish72 said:

I had sexual experience with mature mascular daddy when i was in Japan before the pandemic. It was summer i was there for work and leisure. Since it was summer i love to walk around the park after dinner in yukata and pair it with pre tied fundoshi or self tied as i kniw how to tied the fundoshi.

One weekend evening i went to a park where there is lots of gay hang around enjoyed the night summer breeze. As i walked i saw people walked around as i venture far end of the park i saw there few action going on behind the bushes.

As i looked around i decide to sit down as i saw a empty bench once i settle in sitting after few min i saw this mature stocky daddy walked passby me and i saw him sit not far from me. Soon after he sit i saw him smoking but i can sense it looking at me.

Soon i turned towards him he nodded at me and smile i just smile and looked away. Out of sudden i saw him spread his leg as he wearing yukata as well. 

After few min he stand up he signal me to follow him without futher do i follow him and we moved futher in the park behind huge bushes. The moment behind the bushes we kiss i could smell his nicortine from the ciggarette he had earlier. 

He pulled my yukata ans suck my nipple and slowly kneel down and rub his face vigorously on my bulge instant i get hard he release my cock and eat it. After eating he turned me ard bend me over gave me nice rimming tongue fuck.

I returned the favour and i pulled the pretied fundoshi to the side and finger it i find he cant take and he hold on one of the tree to balance himself and spread opened wide. It so tempting as i stand up i tease my cock ard his anal as i we kiss i get wet i with my precum i spit on my hand and slowly insert he straight away as i fuck and ramp his bubble butt suddenly one mid age guy stand near us he say is ok he signal the guy to join the guy unzipped his jeans and feed his cock soon after he cum he left i saw the mature guy swallow his cum. Soon after that i cant hold anymore i say im cumming he say breed him i gave him nice summer squirt as he auto cum as i ramp his ass real hard to seed my cum deep in his gland soon im done we dress up and he invite me to a bar where in the bar some of guys i  fundoshi i took the chance to strip in my fundoshi. Mature manly never failed to satisfied my need it bring my inner beast out in me.

So hot 🥵

Daddies are attractive as there is few hang ups and expectations. Just clean male bonding.

Before he moved overseas, one of my FWB daddy comes over. We'd have a drink first to prolong the tension. Once, I havent finished my drink, he said he'll go cool down with a shower. I enjoyed seeing him strip down to his red boxer briefs.

Edited by auscent

9 hours ago, auscent said:

Daddies are attractive as there is few hang ups and expectations. Just clean male bonding.

Before he moved overseas, one of my FWB daddy comes over. We'd have a drink first to prolong the tension. Once, I havent finished my drink, he said he'll go cool down with a shower. I enjoyed seeing him strip down to his red boxer briefs.

Wow...

Was he your regular FWB?