Male HQ

Sexual Experience with Uncles [Mature Daddies]

potato

On 6/22/2023 at 8:04 PM, fetish72 said:

I always like to top mature fit daddy be it gay or married. The most raunchy one is married men they can be worst than btm gay they moan and love to get fuck and love how the top guy wreck their asshole. I got few exprience with them and some still keep in touch till now. I turned them to my horny bitch after he leave i make sure they walk like a crab.

Would like to apply to be horny bitch in your next KL trip plz.

Unexpected encounter at farrer park mrt toilet, was around the area and decide to drop by to check the cruising spot. Saw a few uncles was standing at the urinal. Upon leaving after unloading the bladder, one uncle gave me a slip of paper indicating some instructions. Ended up at one of the toilet on the high floors where I got to experience one of the best bj ever in my life. Exchange contact after that, and now meet up whenever time permits. This really change my perception of uncle aka Mature Daddies.

2 hours ago, MDZY said:

Unexpected encounter at farrer park mrt toilet, was around the area and decide to drop by to check the cruising spot. Saw a few uncles was standing at the urinal. Upon leaving after unloading the bladder, one uncle gave me a slip of paper indicating some instructions. Ended up at one of the toilet on the high floors where I got to experience one of the best bj ever in my life. Exchange contact after that, and now meet up whenever time permits. This really change my perception of uncle aka Mature Daddies.

Long term suck buddies lah..

Just suck? haha.. 

• 2 weeks later...

My dad's first cousin was my first experience and you think I would have backed away especially in a country like Nigeria and since I was not 10 yet but I didn't because the man was not only HHH, but also gentle and not aggressive at all.  He allowed me to touch his dick and rub my hands on his entire body,  ass included and vice versa. He was always eager to pick me up from school and I didn't mind it at all, especially since I got to play with his duck while driving us home. This was 1985 and 5 years before next encounter with our gateman that went on for 1 year and a half. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 4:38 AM, Chukie Guido said:

Leanmature...with a body like yours, I am sure you could have almost any uncle here (old and young)!!!

I am uncle and am attracted to fit and muscled uncle.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...

Writing the first part of the story and will continue later when I have the time. I am sorry if you don't understand or dislike as I am not well-versed with my English.

I remembered it was 10-11 years ago which is quite a long time ago. Back then I was about 20 or 21 years old. As a young horny chap who is still new to this world, and is finding ways to fulfill my desire. 

So I heard there is this park that is popular for cruising at night. Hence, I decided to visit that place at night (after 11 pm). Deep down in my heart, I am nervous and afraid of what is going to happen next or maybe there isn't anything to start with. Anyway, I just muster up the courage to go and at the same time, I have also decided that I can jog around the park even if there is nothing happening.

When I jog around the park around that time, I do see a lot of guys at certain dark spots (I don't really understand what does cruising mean back then). I continue to job past and try to steal a glance at them but due to my eyesight and without my specs, I can't really see them clearly. 

However, there is this guy who seems to be mature and always looks at me wherever I jog past him. I decided to take a break at one of the "not-so-dark spots" and sat down. The guy (let's call him A) who looks at me earlier walks towards me and I see there is another guy (let's call him B) behind him. A sat a small distance apart me and  B sat in the other corner. 

Guy A came closer to me when our eyes met quite a few times which gives him a signal of "Okay, we can chat". He sat beside me and start saying Hi. We exchange the conversation mostly about my age, what am I doing, etc. I feel that he is a super nice guy. After getting to know each other, he introduces his partner, B. 

After our chat, A asked me if I am interested to know each other more and invited me to his place. Looking at the time of my watch around 12+ am and he said do not worry, he will send me back afterward. I was really nervous and excited. I agreed to his invitation and we took his car ride back to his home.

When we reached his place, he asked if I want to take a shower first since I just exercised. I nodded and proceed to shower. Feeling nervous, I soap every part of my body thoroughly. Suddenly, A also walks in and buries him under the water. He starts to move towards me and rubs the soap on my body. I can feel the tingly sensation on my body and each sensation follows the direction of the movement from his hand. From using his thumb to massage both my nipples, I feel so light and I started to moan. Immediately, we kissed, feeling his tongue in my mouth, sucking his tongue gently and I attack his mouth with my tongue after. He stopped me and said to go to his room.

I felt a sense of happiness and relaxed as his room is filled with aroma sense and lit candles. B is resting at the side of the big king bed with his iPad. A held my hands and brought me to sit on the bed. He started to kiss me everywhere slowly and I shake with excitement whenever his mouth touches my skin. 

A signals B to come over and they both kiss me everywhere. The euphoria is at the max. A d*** is huge and Guy B is average. While giving them the oral, B put on a condom and started to penetrate me while I am in missionary. About 15 minutes later, B released his filled-in condom and A started to push in, I can feel every inch of the object trying to open my hole. He said it was tight and kissed my lips right away as I am trying to accommodate the size. Another round of this sensual s*x makes me so happy. I think about 30-40 minutes, A started to grunt and released. 

A started to lie down beside me while B is taking a shower. He told me about his age, he was close to 50 and B is around 41-42 (If I recall correctly). He also told me to always play safe with strangers in my life. I nodded and proceed to take a shower as B has already walked in. After cleaning up, A drive me back and we exchange contacts. We met quite a few times after this event and somehow we did not stay in touch as I have faced quite a number of personal issues and I lost my contacts. 

Is there a Part 2?

6 hours ago, fetish72 said:

I love to torture mature muscle daddy or married men. First i will sniff their raunchy bulge rub on my smooth face till get the mood kick in. Once kick in i kiss them suck their nipple feed them with my Everest Aroma I make sure they sniff really deep. Then I make them lay down i will lift their leg opened wide and i give nice blow job and rimming till they moan like a slut. It doesn't stop there i will feed more my Everest Aroma which is very strong poppers and is one of top 5.

Once i see their flip i pull my sweaty dirty red g-string and thong which is mean for my btm never wash it just air dry after been used by my previous session and if i feel raunchy i wear to gym to make it riper. Once the skimpy sweaty undies on i feed more poppers till they lose control. I suck their nipple and finger their ass and tease their g-spot one they start to quiver I feed more poppers.

Then I make them sniff my bulge while i wear my workout jockstrap then i release my rod to be sucked once the suck i make sure i face fuck till they are gagging. I take few min break then feed on the poppers i will flip them face down I put a little lube as I oozes precum a lot. I will tease around their asshole and asked them to take deep sniff for 3 round this when they get so high and i will wet my cock a bit and take one deep push with any signal right to my base this time i see they screaming as I invade their asshole with my thick cock. i can see from dreamy eyes from the poppers to open wide as their ass splitting into. They put struggle i will body lock as i under pinned them and i will remain inside them and grind slowly this when I see them leg go up with their toe curl begging to pull out i just ignore i told them to fight relax breath in and opened after a while from pain in agony to moan begging to go deeper. This when i feed them more popper and i strip down and I will give them nice deadly ramp after after ramp they will moan than my sweaty workout jockstrap in their mouth before that it lands in their nose once done other poppers and the jockstrap in their mouth i stop till i feel their ass losing it grip and sloppy. Most auto cum till they're cum watery is time to stop or else they piss on bed. I leave them with gaping open hole with rose butt. They will make remark because I so mean fuck them so hard and sore while in toilet it seems like Ukraine and Russia.  They walked like a crab and my mission accomplish.

李大傻二世。

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 5:14 PM, Wiwib said:

Writing the first part of the story and will continue later when I have the time. I am sorry if you don't understand or dislike as I am not well-versed with my English.

I remembered it was 10-11 years ago which is quite a long time ago. Back then I was about 20 or 21 years old. As a young horny chap who is still new to this world, and is finding ways to fulfill my desire. 

So I heard there is this park that is popular for cruising at night. Hence, I decided to visit that place at night (after 11 pm). Deep down in my heart, I am nervous and afraid of what is going to happen next or maybe there isn't anything to start with. Anyway, I just muster up the courage to go and at the same time, I have also decided that I can jog around the park even if there is nothing happening.

When I jog around the park around that time, I do see a lot of guys at certain dark spots (I don't really understand what does cruising mean back then). I continue to job past and try to steal a glance at them but due to my eyesight and without my specs, I can't really see them clearly. 

However, there is this guy who seems to be mature and always looks at me wherever I jog past him. I decided to take a break at one of the "not-so-dark spots" and sat down. The guy (let's call him A) who looks at me earlier walks towards me and I see there is another guy (let's call him B) behind him. A sat a small distance apart me and  B sat in the other corner. 

Guy A came closer to me when our eyes met quite a few times which gives him a signal of "Okay, we can chat". He sat beside me and start saying Hi. We exchange the conversation mostly about my age, what am I doing, etc. I feel that he is a super nice guy. After getting to know each other, he introduces his partner, B. 

After our chat, A asked me if I am interested to know each other more and invited me to his place. Looking at the time of my watch around 12+ am and he said do not worry, he will send me back afterward. I was really nervous and excited. I agreed to his invitation and we took his car ride back to his home.

When we reached his place, he asked if I want to take a shower first since I just exercised. I nodded and proceed to shower. Feeling nervous, I soap every part of my body thoroughly. Suddenly, A also walks in and buries him under the water. He starts to move towards me and rubs the soap on my body. I can feel the tingly sensation on my body and each sensation follows the direction of the movement from his hand. From using his thumb to massage both my nipples, I feel so light and I started to moan. Immediately, we kissed, feeling his tongue in my mouth, sucking his tongue gently and I attack his mouth with my tongue after. He stopped me and said to go to his room.

I felt a sense of happiness and relaxed as his room is filled with aroma sense and lit candles. B is resting at the side of the big king bed with his iPad. A held my hands and brought me to sit on the bed. He started to kiss me everywhere slowly and I shake with excitement whenever his mouth touches my skin. 

A signals B to come over and they both kiss me everywhere. The euphoria is at the max. A d*** is huge and Guy B is average. While giving them the oral, B put on a condom and started to penetrate me while I am in missionary. About 15 minutes later, B released his filled-in condom and A started to push in, I can feel every inch of the object trying to open my hole. He said it was tight and kissed my lips right away as I am trying to accommodate the size. Another round of this sensual s*x makes me so happy. I think about 30-40 minutes, A started to grunt and released. 

A started to lie down beside me while B is taking a shower. He told me about his age, he was close to 50 and B is around 41-42 (If I recall correctly). He also told me to always play safe with strangers in my life. I nodded and proceed to take a shower as B has already walked in. After cleaning up, A drive me back and we exchange contacts. We met quite a few times after this event and somehow we did not stay in touch as I have faced quite a number of personal issues and I lost my contacts. 

Hi Little Bro
Firstly you don't have to apologise for your writing. Its good enough to be understood as you write fairly well.
I'm happy to read about your wonderful experience and am glad you had a good time and have a steady relationship with the partners you chanced upon.
Good luck with your continuing adventures.
Kisses
Yas1950 (aka Uncle Eddy)

Edited by Yas1950

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...