Male HQ

Liziqi Army

Guest Army

• 3 months later...
Guest Simplicity

thanks for the link

it is indeed a dream for many of us to own such a idyllic house with a vegetable farm 

and be able to pick the fresh produce to cook our meals

it was "therapeutic and soothing" as u said, when we saw her using simple cooking methods to prepare the fresh vegetables ....

wow, so healthy and wholesome, i was saying to myself

but then, all was spoilt when she brought in the cured meat, and then the bacon, and all the deep frying, resulting in very oily meaty dishes in the end

42 minutes ago, Guest Simplicity said:

thanks for the link

it is indeed a dream for many of us to own such a idyllic house with a vegetable farm 

and be able to pick the fresh produce to cook our meals

it was "therapeutic and soothing" as u said, when we saw her using simple cooking methods to prepare the fresh vegetables ....

wow, so healthy and wholesome, i was saying to myself

but then, all was spoilt when she brought in the cured meat, and then the bacon, and all the deep frying, resulting in very oily meaty dishes in the end

She’s in Szechuan and cool/cold mountainous regions, so the food expected to be oily and spicy. Her other vids also feature a lot of preserved foods, so lots of salt and sugar as well.

Nevertheless her vids are beautifully composed, nice cinematography and good that she hardly speaks, some people get turn off by tiong accent, can get jarring and disconnect from the calm idyll her vids projects.

• 9 months later...
Guest Simplicity

i always enjoy the smell of boiling bamboo leaves before using them to wrap rice dumplings, so seeing her preparing dumplings with fresh ingredients in her home was so inviting; i wish i was there

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.