Male HQ

Fat ugly men want handsome fit men lol.

Guest Gross

Guest I have a dream

many poor man dream of having good meals for their family. some dream of having nice cars.

they have a dream and try to work for it. not everyone can achieved that dream.

do you dare to dream.

Guest surprise

don't be surprise some handsome gays like ugly fat man because everyday eat luxury food will get tired of it sometime.

ugly fat man tend to horn their sex skills to please their sex partners

15 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

A lot of fat, ugly straight men also want to have a hot pretty girlfriend.

It's a guy thing, I guess; not a gay thing.

20200519-112621.jpg

The guy on the left is stocky built and not fat at all and he looks suave even though eyes being masked off.

Look at his bulge, must be a big fat thick monster hiding inside it

Guest Scary World
5 minutes ago, Guest surprise said:

don't be surprise some handsome gays like ugly fat man because everyday eat luxury food will get tired of it sometime.

ugly fat man tend to horn their sex skills to please their sex partners

Not that I know, but in the Straight World Realm, there are straight good looking man liking ugly fat woman with tummy  the size of truck tyre and who doesn't even bother to put on some basic make up and talked with broken teeth. When you look around them, they have 7 kids already.

Guest Try and see
5 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

The guy on the left is stocky built and not fat at all and he looks suave even though eyes being masked off.

You can google to see the uncensored pics  😛

just search for "Brad Kalvo and Johnny Rapid".

Guest Try and see
8 minutes ago, Guest Scary World said:

Not that I know, but in the Straight World Realm, there are straight good looking man liking ugly fat woman with tummy  the size of truck tyre and who doesn't even bother to put on some basic make up and talked with broken teeth. When you look around them, they have 7 kids already.

Usually for this type, the girl was very slim and pretty when they were dating.

But having 7 kids can really cause a lot of hormonal changes in a woman's body. Hence the weight gain  😛

for the guy, he just need to cum seven times only, so no difference  😜

Guest Try and see
5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Can an ugly fat or thin or fit guy make up with good gentlemanly dress sense? 

It can definitely help.

I'm personally not that good-looking or hunky but I make it a point to dress properly. Still get compliments from ladies and guys  😜

Also, a lot of fit, handsome guys ruin their chances with bad dressing and/or bad manners.

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

As handsome and fit as you are, even if he is fat and ugly, he still fits your bill.

As long as he resembles the guy who sexually assaulted you when you were a kid.

As if nobody here is aware of people choosing sex as an act of self-depredation.

As well as door to door sex delivery service, in Jb joints thread. 

4 hours ago, Guest Gross said:

Noticed many fat ugly men always request for handsome fit boyfriend or fuck buddy. Why don't they look into the mirror first?

Yah, only the very rich ones, the poor fat ugly ones can only dreamt. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Fat men likely to have both types of pounds. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Dresser
6 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

😜

Also, a lot of fit, handsome guys ruin their chances with bad dressing and/or bad manners.

Who cares about his dress sense when he knows you like him undressed or eventually get undressed by you.  You go to a gogo club, those hunky boys walk on stage wearing like nothing to impress.  It was their undressing teaser that brought the crowds to their knees.  

1 hour ago, Guest Really bitch? said:

OP,  why aren’t you shaming those well build boys looking for ugly sugar daddies?  Just saying...  

Well said!

12 hours ago, Guest Gross said:

Noticed many fat ugly men always request for handsome fit boyfriend or fuck buddy. Why don't they look into the mirror first?

Noticed many handsome fit boyfriend or fuck buddy always request the money of the fat ugly men?

Guest Uncle
14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Well said!

Noticed many handsome fit boyfriend or fuck buddy always request the money of the fat ugly men?

Why this gay community so much discrimination? Its worse than the straight community. There's value in all. 

27 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

Why this gay community so much discrimination? Its worse than the straight community. There's value in all. 

Why is the gay community always blamed for something?

Gay and straight we have much in common.

Don't women look at men with discriminatory eyes?  VERY discriminatory?

"Yes, he is fat and ugly... but he has a nice house, nice car and a lot of money. He could take good care of me and our kids"

Edited by Steve5380

I dated an older guy that my friends told me that I was probably 'blind' and a gold digger. He was rich, own a nice car and stayed at Bukit Timah but I often preferred to pay for myself. (I'll let him treat me to wine or if he insists on dining at Eight Cafe where I don't really go since it's too ex) Probably he didn't like me so much because I always wear like a destitute (like wear Hangten, Baleno etc) and don't want to indulge in his riches.

Having said that, probably the thought of him possessing so many assets made him look 'powerful' and 'self-confident' which made him very attractive. 

I could just read this thread and pass it through but i just have to say my piece.

Who are you to call others fat, old or ugly?

God forbid, but you may not need to wait to reach an age where you will be indésirable to others one day, it could even happen tomorrow or any day that you will stumble down to an accident and you will look like nothing you are now.

Count your blessing and be a good person in life.

We are already have enough discrimination from outside our community. 

So what, if you see an unlikely pair of couple.

Maybe Guy A has alot to give,

and maybe Guy B do not want to have a superficial partner.

Bottom line is that it is not for you to get.

Edited by dleaf

48 minutes ago, dleaf said:

I could just read this thread and pass it through but i just have to say my piece.

Who are you to call others fat, old or ugly?

God forbid, but you may not need to wait to reach an age where you will be indésirable to others one day, it could even happen tomorrow or any day that you will stumble down to an accident and you will look like nothing you are now.

Count your blessing and be a good person in life.

We are already have enough discrimination from outside our community. 

So what, if you see an unlikely pair of couple.

Maybe Guy A has alot to give,

and maybe Guy B do not want to have a superficial partner.

Bottom line is that it is not for you to get.

I share with you the sadness of realizing the existence of so much discrimination. 

But it is a reality of life.  It does not help to blame those who discriminate, because it is natural to do it.

We even discriminate within ourselves.  I don't like the ME being fat and weak, thus I make the effort of exercising and eat in moderation.  I don't like the ME being old and ugly, therefore I try to minimize my signs of aging and be well groomed. 

The blame should fall on whoever or whatever made living creatures the way we are:  fragile, easy to be damaged and destined to decay and die.

If you are religious it is easy:  you can blame your God. If you are an agnostic like me,  you have to accept life like it is and be comforted that it does not last forever. We all reach peace.

Guest Uncle
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I share with you the sadness of realizing the existence of so much discrimination. 

But it is a reality of life.  It does not help to blame those who discriminate, because it is natural to do it.

We even discriminate within ourselves.  I don't like the ME being fat and weak, thus I make the effort of exercising and eat in moderation.  I don't like the ME being old and ugly, therefore I try to minimize my signs of aging and be well groomed. 

The blame should fall on whoever or whatever made living creatures the way we are:  fragile, easy to be damaged and destined to decay and die.

If you are religious it is easy:  you can blame your God. If you are an agnostic like me,  you have to accept life like it is and be comforted that it does not last forever. We all reach peace.

Totally agree. We all will get to the same stage too. Look at all the celebs then, and now. Look at our parents. No one will be spared. 

Guest Superficial

To each his own.

For me, a person's looks are not as important as his personality, especially in a relationship.

Somehow a person's looks will become "neutralized" after some time.

No matter how good looking he is, he will become just another face to me over time.

But a person's personality is different.

A sensible, upright, kind personality is attractive right from the start, and the atrraction will deepen over time.

On the other hand, a vain, flamboyant, bitchy person is a big turn off immediately.

Seriously who dun want fit and handsome guys??? That is why model is never being rejected in any party. It is not just fat and ugly guys. I think most guys want someone fit and good looking. I dun see anything wrong with that. 

Guest Uncle
On 5/20/2020 at 11:58 PM, tyan said:

Seriously who dun want fit and handsome guys??? That is why model is never being rejected in any party. It is not just fat and ugly guys. I think most guys want someone fit and good looking. I dun see anything wrong with that. 

Many like their steak marbled with fat. Char siew that's fatty and charred is mouth watering. Besides most pretty boys are good looks with IQ of a blade of grass, who can put it fish to sleep...

A lot of people like to say there is someone "discriminate" about certain type of people.

But ugly truth was those "fat ugly" like those "fit and Handsome" guy and at the same time they dun like/hate/discriminate the same type as them.

Keep blaming the world that why so unfair, why you guys "discriminate" about me ? Why can't u like me ... I am nice just fat and ugly....

Some of them even said, I like your body so much how come you never like me????

Seriously? You can have your preference then they can't have their preference?
People make so much effort to train themselves to attract the kind that they like and when come to the type that they dun like ? Are they seriously wrong?

Please completely leave aside that some fit guy like fat guy or some handsome guy like handsome guy. These are preferences.

My point here is if you are fat ( ugly or not depend on you ) , first please like yourself and go for the preference group that like you. ( I am sure they are a lots)

Don't go for those that doesn't attract by you and keep blaming people that why they "discriminate" you.

I rejected some people nicely in some "fun" by saying no, they still want to ask why ?which i completely speechless

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In a relationship, many things matter.

Looks, interaction, communication, compatibility / expectation in bed, aspirations, financials etc etc.

So long as they are happy...being truly happy in aj world not quite easy.. so whatever works for them :)

Money works .. 

I have my fair share of not only fit handsome ..

But also young and straight  ... 

And ya .. im fat and ugly .. hahaha 

The point is .. every straight man does has a price .. 

Guest Uncle
On 5/25/2020 at 1:08 PM, Guest max said:

Money works .. 

I have my fair share of not only fit handsome ..

But also young and straight  ... 

And ya .. im fat and ugly .. hahaha 

The point is .. every straight man does has a price .. 

I have had very ugly but hunky muscle cakes yet huge cocks. Most fat guys got too much fat that bury their tiny sausage until cannot find. I have met old men in his 60 who still got good muscular body and cum 3x and cock still hard enough to hang a bath towel

Guest guest
On 5/20/2020 at 4:41 PM, Guest Superficial said:

To each his own.

For me, a person's looks are not as important as his personality, especially in a relationship.

Somehow a person's looks will become "neutralized" after some time.

No matter how good looking he is, he will become just another face to me over time.

But a person's personality is different.

A sensible, upright, kind personality is attractive right from the start, and the atrraction will deepen over time.

On the other hand, a vain, flamboyant, bitchy person is a big turn off immediately.

That explains why some good looking guys are still single yet complain about having no one in their lives!

Is it a crime for us to as fat and ugly?

Why must you need to open a topic like this. Is it fair to us fat and ugly.

By the way in this world who don't like nice and beautiful things, but inside those suppose to be handsome nice looking and fit people I think your heart is as black and worst than some fat and ugly guys.

Guest Uncle
7 hours ago, Chubbyman said:

Is it a crime for us to as fat and ugly?

Why must you need to open a topic like this. Is it fair to us fat and ugly.

By the way in this world who don't like nice and beautiful things, but inside those suppose to be handsome nice looking and fit people I think your heart is as black and worst than some fat and ugly guys.

Don't be sad. Fat people are nice. I've had many suckers who have great tongue skills and love drinking cum. They could do it all day

Guest 欢场小熊
8 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Don't be sad. Fat people are nice. I've had many suckers who have great tongue skills and love drinking cum. They could do it all day

Fat people automatically want to call themselves bears and they consider me as part of them. It's funny but I'm older than them and they call me 小熊. I'm not bragging but I'm considered their sky vegetable. 

They have very great tongue skills but not all of them are that innocent. Since that require that I let them have access to my naked body, some can be notti while licking my balls, they'll lick my ass, then while holding my ass cheeks open during sucking will slowly wiggle a finger in. 

2 naked adults and he's playing in my wide opened field, that finger is soon followed by his cock in. It's almost impossible to resist when he got me so shiok at this stage but to let him go on further and deeper. Don't underestimate the 4in because he's maximizing his chances to mate.

Once he makan me then next time he consider me as his bitch. It's the same same as straight world, once a floozie, words spread that she's easy. Then people offering bj is not so simple anymore.

That's why nowadays I'm very careful about who I give to. But those who already got inside, I'm totally fucked literally. Once I reveal that slut side of me then it can never be erased.

Guest Uncle
10 hours ago, Guest 欢场小熊 said:

Fat people automatically want to call themselves bears and they consider me as part of them. It's funny but I'm older than them and they call me 小熊. I'm not bragging but I'm considered their sky vegetable. 

They have very great tongue skills but not all of them are that innocent. Since that require that I let them have access to my naked body, some can be notti while licking my balls, they'll lick my ass, then while holding my ass cheeks open during sucking will slowly wiggle a finger in. 

2 naked adults and he's playing in my wide opened field, that finger is soon followed by his cock in. It's almost impossible to resist when he got me so shiok at this stage but to let him go on further and deeper. Don't underestimate the 4in because he's maximizing his chances to mate.

Once he makan me then next time he consider me as his bitch. It's the same same as straight world, once a floozie, words spread that she's easy. Then people offering bj is not so simple anymore.

That's why nowadays I'm very careful about who I give to. But those who already got inside, I'm totally fucked literally. Once I reveal that slut side of me then it can never be erased.

There's a hunk in you... 

You know, I happen to stumble upon a social media in which apparently there is a community of fans and for fans that caters to micropenises. They sure have decent to great looks and bodies but dick so small. What I'm trying to say is some people are willing to pay just for a glimpse of micropenises. That means it has its audiences. If you are fat or ugly or too skinny and you think people don't like you, you are right but also wrong. There will always be demand for people like you, you just have to find that community who likes you. Don't go looking for handsome people that don't like you. Some prefer chubs and don't get attracted to six-pack, at all. Go watch some TLC show about a guy who only dates 60+ women and didn't get turn on by women his age even if she is pretty.

Guest 欢场小熊
1 hour ago, Carpenter said:

There will always be demand for people like you, you just have to find that community who likes you. Don't go looking for handsome people that don't like you. Some prefer chubs and don't get attracted to six-pack, at all. 

They want to form their own community against discriminations. But secretly within themselves, most of them know they don't really like chubbies themselves. That's why the chubbies call themselves bears. 

They are forced by the cruel realities of most superficial gays to like chubbies. Then there are the chub chasers who really like and chase after chubbies. But the realities again is that some chasers are for the benefit$ or the good services of chubbies as mentioned above. 

I'm not a chaser nor am I a chub. But I'm considered a cub because I got some muscles and toned abs. They try to induct me into their community for obvious aesthetic reasons. Since I'm very confident of my looks, I'm not worried about that. I'm more interested in other matters and not all chubbies are stereotyped small endowment, they are a small minority of the community no doubt. Other chubbies may provide damn good oral skills, these endowed ones know very well their advantages over me with that other skills that they work damn hard to please. 

Once they got me, they knew they got me literally. I don't think I have to explain how or why. These things are not written on our foreheads for sure and the only way to know is to just do it.

Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, Guest 欢场小熊 said:

They want to form their own community against discriminations. But secretly within themselves, most of them know they don't really like chubbies themselves. That's why the chubbies call themselves bears. 

They are forced by the cruel realities of most superficial gays to like chubbies. Then there are the chub chasers who really like and chase after chubbies. But the realities again is that some chasers are for the benefit$ or the good services of chubbies as mentioned above. 

I'm not a chaser nor am I a chub. But I'm considered a cub because I got some muscles and toned abs. They try to induct me into their community for obvious aesthetic reasons. Since I'm very confident of my looks, I'm not worried about that. I'm more interested in other matters and not all chubbies are stereotyped small endowment, they are a small minority of the community no doubt. Other chubbies may provide damn good oral skills, these endowed ones know very well their advantages over me with that other skills that they work damn hard to please. 

Once they got me, they knew they got me literally. I don't think I have to explain how or why. These things are not written on our foreheads for sure and the only way to know is to just do it.

Huge guys can be hot 

18 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

There's a hunk in you... 

This video is a good example.  

First, the fact that eating well is more important than exercising.  The younger guy prepares all his meals in the morning,  then does not think about food anymore.  Good!

Second, it is good to turn around and lose weight while still young.  In older guys the skin is already stretched out,  so by dramatically losing weight some skin folds appear, and the only way to get rid of these ugly bags it is through non-trivial surgery.

Third, both guys had a life threatening episode, suicide or heart trouble.  And they learned something.

Fourth:  so much trouble is avoided by not falling into the habit of eating too much in the first place.  Hello... guys who think that bigger is better... 

Guest not a bear or chub
9 hours ago, Guest 欢场小熊 said:

Sometimes I wonder if there's too much shaming about being bearish or chubby in the media that there is some sort of bias that being lean and fit is always perfect. I have gone for some bear gatherings, and during some drunken sessions, some bears told me they rather have a lean fit boyfriend (if not fit then lean is a bonus). The bear hugs are quite good, almost like hugging cute teddy bears, but I remember one bear hugging me for a bit longer than usual for my lean body. I remember I was sitting next to one of the more handsome bears and I know he touched my butt. My experience applies to Singapore and Malaysia mostly, but I feel most of Southeast Asia is like that.

On the contrary, I find the bears in Japan and Taiwan much more confident of their bear identities. A friend tried to bring me to gay bars and I was rejected for being too lean. I also see that bear identities are more well celebrated there.

Guest Uncle
6 hours ago, Guest not a bear or chub said:

Sometimes I wonder if there's too much shaming about being bearish or chubby in the media that there is some sort of bias that being lean and fit is always perfect. I have gone for some bear gatherings, and during some drunken sessions, some bears told me they rather have a lean fit boyfriend (if not fit then lean is a bonus). The bear hugs are quite good, almost like hugging cute teddy bears, but I remember one bear hugging me for a bit longer than usual for my lean body. I remember I was sitting next to one of the more handsome bears and I know he touched my butt. My experience applies to Singapore and Malaysia mostly, but I feel most of Southeast Asia is like that.

On the contrary, I find the bears in Japan and Taiwan much more confident of their bear identities. A friend tried to bring me to gay bars and I was rejected for being too lean. I also see that bear identities are more well celebrated there.

Andrew Marko is fat and cute and talented

Guest Uncle
24 minutes ago, transmissionsm said:

95% of the time, body size don't matter to me unless is morbidly obese till the tummy cover the cock.

Singapore fat guys are OK

Guest Uncle
On 5/31/2020 at 8:08 AM, transmissionsm said:

95% of the time, body size don't matter to me unless is morbidly obese till the tummy cover the cock.

These old ugly fat guys became hunky daddies. Just do it

On 5/20/2020 at 11:17 AM, Bi_40C said:

why fat guys have to link with ugly? some big guys can be sexy too.

一白遮三丑

一肥毁所有

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 5/30/2020 at 9:04 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Andrew Marko is fat and cute and talented

When he slims down, he will be fitter, cuter and charmingier. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 5/29/2020 at 11:58 PM, fab said:

100941345_10221265179914554_374319340582

Strange...

One would think that the difference between the two states of this guy is MORE than a mere 23 pounds.   I would give it twice, like 50 pounds.

But it can be that he exaggerates his fatness in the 191 lbs pose.  And at 168 lbs he may have more muscle, which weights more.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.