Male HQ

WFH - Writing From Home

chbbtop

Since I'm stuck at home with nothing much to do, I decided to pen down my encounters, keep myself busy.

I have always been sexually active, I'm bi , I  fuck girls, guys , trannys. Always willing to try new things out. My first time was with a girl I hooked up with and the sex was great. She was horny and s was I. We lived together and it was sex every chance we would get. I was living out my fantasies and so was she, sexy lingerie, toys, long extended sessions were the norm. But good things never tend to last and we moved on. We did have a couple of sessions after that but eventually we sort of grew out of it.

Then came my MILF lover who taught me things I never knew,she spoilt me and I am eternally grateful for that.

My first non heterosexual experience was with a ladyboy in KL. Young and innocent, I thought that she was the most beautiful woman in the club, until back in the room when i found out that she  had some extra parts. Her lips on my cock was the most exquisite experience for the young lad that I was at that time, her enhanced breasts firm enough for a solid tittyfuck. I did not top her as her oral skills were outta the world and to date few have matched her skills.

That experience opened the doors to me trying out more stuff and soon it was time for my first with another man . I was standing at the urinal in the washroom of a pub in Bangsar and in comes this chubby little guy. I was already half pissed and not really caring stood there wit my pants wide open and proceeded to relieve myself. Being a little stoned , i just stood there even after emptying my bladder with my hand on my flaccid penis. Not knowing if that was a sign for him or anything like that, little chub decides to try his luck and flicks my cock. i turn to look at him and think , oh why the  fuck not. So i face him legs akimbo and just stand there cock hanging out and look at him. He guides me into the stall, locks the door and starts to go down on me. It's my first time and to be honest I was a little nervous, even though I was kinda high. But soon small brain took over and I got raging hard, I just stood there leaning against the stall hands at my side, not really knowing what to do. Relishing in the moment..It did not take long before I relieved my balls of their contents, then sat down n the toilet bowl , fished out a ciggie and had a smoke .

Then came IRC and its chatrooms thats where the fun began and I met my first regular partner . I would stalk the chatrooms and wait to be messaged . He lived alone in a small apartment nearby . We shared similar hobbies and that made it much easier to get along . I would hop over late at night and he would be ready and waiting , giving me the most exquisite blowjobs , no rush , no fuss . I have to admit , I am a selfish bastard and I enjoyed lying on my back , letting him please me with his mouth .Sessions would go on and on and it was some of he best blowjobs of my life . Yes I love getting sucked , and I still do . Long licks on my shaft , warm tounge across my balls ... Sadly I lost touch with him , would love to be able to get together again . So difficult to find a good NSA relationship nowadays .

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.