Male HQ

Forgot to wear mask in the bus

Guest Bus

I forgot to wear my mask in the bus just now. Will be charged later? Cause bus cctv might captured my face. 

Just now was raining. I was soaking wet. Went for shelther at Macritchie. I took out my mask. When rain not heavy, I took bus home but forgot to wear mask. Just reached home and saw my mask in the bag which I realised ops that I forgot to wear my mask in the bus all the way to home. 

Will they publish my face in the public? How come no one warns me in the bus? Happen to anyone before? Can share?

Are there persons who look at the CCTV images of buses to check for people without a mask?

Is your face so unique that the limited resolution of a CCTV camera can identify you with certainty?

Is Singapore now such a totalitarian state that every citizen can be identified by his face?

Ask yourself these questions and use some instinct to be confident that your risk of being charged are very low.

And IF there is an attempt to "charge" you,  don't substantiate any charge.  Be vague, short of saying a plain lie.

Was I in this bus? I don't think so.  I don't remember leaving my house that day.  It was raining too much.

Take this episode as an opportunity to practice control of your emotions, suppression of worries and the stress that comes with them.

Remember that most of our possible worries don't materialize.

You didn't commit murder.  Is a 300 dollars fine the end of the world?  No, it is not.

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Facial recognition  lor and finger print DNA test so authorities  will go to ur place lor fine 300.

Will the State of Singapore deploy an expert team to trace the relevant bus, and comb it bit by bit to find fingerprints and DNA samples?

Will they take this bus out of service immediately to avoid contamination by hundreds of other fingers and DNA cells?

Guest Whatever

Nice trolling. You wouldn't be even allowed on board the bus without a mask in the first place. The bus driver would have stopped you right away no?

1 hour ago, Guest Whatever said:

Nice trolling. You wouldn't be even allowed on board the bus without a mask in the first place. The bus driver would have stopped you right away no?

Bus drivers these days should be allowed to be armed with a firearm.  Any passenger who dares to board the bus without a mask, should be shot point blank by the bus driver,  who then can move the door of the bus in such a way that the body falls outside, without endangering the other passengers.

Guest Guest

when u take the Singapore express bus to johore. Once someone not wearing a mask. The  bus driver will not move the vehicle. U be ask to leave the bus. If u still don't leave .u will held up other passengers time. Passenger will scream at u or throw tissue at u

Guest Terror behind the Mask

Check whether your face is all over the internet.  Otherwise, life goes on as usual and you will be completely forgotten within split second.

As long as you don't behave 😉😜😂 like a sovereign i.e. refuse to wear despite being informed, you should be fine.

No pun intended.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest front page

You will be on the front page of all newspapers and online forums!

Great job!

I m surprised none of the Kaypohs scolded and filmed you already inside the bus when you were without the mask and even pushed the emergency button to call the police. And then posted the video recording and pictures of you on Stomp and all other  SG coviots exposing online forums...

Guest Ambassador

Authorities will trace back into your activities at MacRitchie and whether you were involved with Telegram activities there.  Now that you boarded the bus with no mask, it will be easier for authorities to recognize you via their CCTV in the bus.

Be kind and share here when they contact you.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Are there persons who look at the CCTV images of buses to check for people without a mask?

Is your face so unique that the limited resolution of a CCTV camera can identify you with certainty?

Is Singapore now such a totalitarian state that every citizen can be identified by his face?

Ask yourself these questions and use some instinct to be confident that your risk of being charged are very low.

And IF there is an attempt to "charge" you,  don't substantiate any charge.  Be vague, short of saying a plain lie.

Was I in this bus? I don't think so.  I don't remember leaving my house that day.  It was raining too much.

Take this episode as an opportunity to practice control of your emotions, suppression of worries and the stress that comes with them.

Remember that most of our possible worries don't materialize.

You didn't commit murder.  Is a 300 dollars fine the end of the world?  No, it is not.

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Will the State of Singapore deploy an expert team to trace the relevant bus, and comb it bit by bit to find fingerprints and DNA samples?

Will they take this bus out of service immediately to avoid contamination by hundreds of other fingers and DNA cells?

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Bus drivers these days should be allowed to be armed with a firearm.  Any passenger who dares to board the bus without a mask, should be shot point blank by the bus driver,  who then can move the door of the bus in such a way that the body falls outside, without endangering the other passengers.

Shouldn't you stop commenting if you are not even in SG in the first place?

Some people might be asking for genuine advice and you are just making things worse.

6 hours ago, Guest Bus said:

I forgot to wear my mask in the bus just now. Will be charged later? Cause bus cctv might captured my face. 

Just now was raining. I was soaking wet. Went for shelther at Macritchie. I took out my mask. When rain not heavy, I took bus home but forgot to wear mask. Just reached home and saw my mask in the bag which I realised ops that I forgot to wear my mask in the bus all the way to home. 

Will they publish my face in the public? How come no one warns me in the bus? Happen to anyone before? Can share?

First option:

What is the route number & bus company? If you can remember the bus no. (very unlikely) & name of bus captain (very unlikely too).

Quick, call them up, give your explanation & offer your sincere apology.

Second option:

Very unlikely the bus company will search through the record from the CCTV, is laborious. Anyway, wait for 3 days grace period.

Guest Red Button Pusher
9 hours ago, Guest front page said:

I m surprised none of the Kaypohs scolded and filmed you already inside the bus when you were without the mask and even pushed the emergency button to call the police. And then posted the video recording and pictures of you on Stomp and all other  SG coviots exposing online forums...

Please don't even suggest it.  If everyone start pushing the MRT emergency button and  to grab the authority attention, how many times must the bus or train stop just to advise someone to put on a mask?

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.