Male HQ

That country you want to go to

begleitung

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, begleitung said:

When all travel restrictions are lifted, what would it be?

I have no desire to go to any country as I am already in the best country in the world! I am lucky enough to be born and raised in Singapore! The global envy and pride of Asia. Why would I travel elsewhere when I am in singapore and millions of people pay huge sums of money to travel here as its their dream destination?

Guest Guest Yawning
26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I have no desire to go to any country as I am already in the best country in the world! I am lucky enough to be born and raised in Singapore! The global envy and pride of Asia. Why would I travel elsewhere when I am in singapore and millions of people pay huge sums of money to travel here as its their dream destination?

Thank you for the useless and irrelevant information... Next...

27 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

not average but quite rich le...........not cheap even though it might be a budget tourĀ 

Just need to takenote of pickpockets

Yes,Ā yes, quite expensive.Ā Iā€™ve been saving for the longest time for my dream tours. I had saved and plannedĀ to go on a long trip to Scotland this August, but no thanks to this COVID-19 šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Guest Chinese Panda
6 hours ago, begleitung said:

If you have a face that look like "Chinese",Ā  better think hard before travelling to Ang Mo countries. These people will beat you up and call you "virus".Ā  I suggest stay within Asia.Ā  Don't live out of pandemic only to be killed by some stupid people elsewhere.

Guest Chinese Boy
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

When someone call u coronavirus, just be surprised " how u know my name is corona and surname virus" and what is your name?

They won't be so polite.

It's back to China for me.Ā  My bucket list includes all theĀ 23 provinces, 4 municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Chongqing), 5 autonomous regions (Guangxi, Inner Mongolia, Tibet, Ningxia, Xinjiang) and 2 special administrative regions (Hong Kong, Macau).Ā Ā 

Finland, Iceland, Scotland, Switzerland and Patagonia. Final few bucket list that I have yet to go apart from a few others. Pack up my photography gear and just go shoot. Enough of the usual metropolitan cities. Although if I am heading to the US again.. I might try for the Burning Man. :P

Ā 

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

The last country I would travel to is the US, given their horrible numbers with covid-19, and their horrible government.

Ahh... ohhh.... but, I live in the US!Ā  Ā Just have to stay put for a while.

Ā 

By the time restrictions are overĀ and travel is safe again,Ā  a vaccine may be available and worries about the destination may be less.

As sex tourist I would like to visit BKK again, especially if Babylon and other saunas are open and doing well again.

Also I would like to know Vietnam, like HCMC.Ā 

As a lover of nature I am interested in visiting New Zealand.

As a lover of culture and the old,Ā  I still have to visit many European countries.

Ā 

2 hours ago, upshot said:

Finland, Iceland, Scotland, Switzerland and Patagonia. Final few bucket list that I have yet to go apart from a few others. Pack up my photography gear and just go shoot. Enough of the usual metropolitan cities. Although if I am heading to the US again.. I might try for the Burning Man. :P

Ā 

Ā 

Try to visit Patagonia before all their nice glaciers melt away.Ā  Also an experience is visitingĀ Tierra del Fuego.Ā 

The exchange rate with Argentina is favorable, so costs are reasonable.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In the near future all of us will need another addition passport call corona passport to travel.

Probably a corona - free medical cert in order to enter the country.... Actually I think it would be quite nice to go underwater, after months of tourist - free, the whole marine environment would be restored.

Guest flyBY

Suddenly having flashback and fond memories of the past while looking at old photos of my 1st team circa 98.

Ā 

I wanna revisit Istanbul, Athens, Cairo and Vancouver.

Ā 

Oh how time flies!

Figuratively and literally.

Ā 

Ā 

Guest flyBY
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The last country I would travel to is the US, given their horrible numbers with covid-19, and their horrible government.

Ā 

By the time restrictions are overĀ and travel is safe again,Ā  a vaccine may be available and worries about the destination may be less.

As sex tourist I would like to visit BKK again, especially if Babylon and other saunas are open and doing well again.

As a lover of culture and the old,Ā  I still have to visit many European countries.

Ā 

Ā 

Try to visit Patagonia before all their nice glaciers melt away.Ā  Also an experience is visitingĀ Tierra del Fuego.Ā 

Ā 

Actually i dun mind to go back to New York and San Francisco in the summer and also Las Vegas - if only to join the Grand Canyon day tour all over again.

Ā 

But only if Trump is no longer president.

1 minute ago, Guest flyBY said:

Ā 

Actually i dun mind to go back to New York and San Francisco in the summer and also Las Vegas - if only to join the Grand Canyon day tour all over again.

Ā 

But only if Trump is no longer president.

Ā 

God listen to you!!Ā  Ā Hopefully,Ā  next January the two plagues will be over.

16 hours ago, lean n mean said:

I want to stay in aĀ onsen resort to soak and soak and stare and stare so its either Japan or Taiwan :)

Ā 

Ā 

Japan's my vote.Ā  heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Try and see
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Isle of ManĀ šŸ˜

Ā 

I remember in one Mind Your Language episode, the slutty French girl Danielle mentioned that she was very disappointed when she went to the Isle of Man, because "they were not all men".Ā Ā šŸ˜„

20200525-103845.jpg

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

I want to go to Bangkok!šŸ˜œ

Ā 

miss the action at R3 sauna, all the pumping and shooting!!

Ā 

also love to get a nice massage and facial from my fave therapist!Ā 
Ā 

im really missing Thailand! HoleĀ to travel soon!

Ā 

spacer.png

Guest Try and see
20 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

I want to go to Bangkok!šŸ˜œ

Ā 

miss the action at R3 sauna, all the pumping and shooting!!

Ā 

also love to get a nice massage and facial from my fave therapist!Ā 
Ā 

im really missing Thailand! HoleĀ to travel soon!

Ā 

Thailand seems to be one of the few countries that are managing the Covid19 pandemic well.

Ā 

Hopefully travel will resume soon.

Ā 

Ā 

Thailand reports no new coronavirus cases for 4th time this month

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/thailand-reports-no-new-coronavirus-cases-for-4th-time-this-12765308

Guest Kum Lam Pa
On 5/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, begleitung said:

Thailand has many clubs with Gogo boys. Anyone visited?

On 5/24/2020 at 4:06 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Probably a corona - free medical cert in order to enter the country.... Actually I think it would be quite nice to go underwater, after months of tourist - free, the whole marine environment would be restored.

Ā 

the corona-free medical certificate sounds smart.

But in reality such certificate cannot be long lasting,Ā  one can get infected after being tested.Ā 

And it is being found out that a person who catches the virus is not infectious anymore about a week or 10 days after the symptoms appear.

Ā 

If something would wipe out 99% of humanity, it would be nice to be among the surviving 1%... because the environment would be restoredĀ :lol:

Guest Hmmm
36 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Ā 

If something would wipe out 99% of humanity, it would be nice to be among the surviving 1%... because the environment would be restoredĀ :lol:

1% all Asian.

Guest InBangkok
On 5/24/2020 at 11:12 AM, Steve5380 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I am fortunate that I have been able to travel to so many parts of the world - many timesĀ tagging long week-ends or aĀ week'sĀ vacationĀ on to round the world tickets on business. Been twice to New Zealand - definitely a must for at least two weeks! Also spent an unbelievableĀ week in southern Patagonia staying in the Torres del Paine National Park. The huge nearby Perito Moreno glacier is one of the few in the world still advancing.

Ā 

Decades ago I read in an inflight magazine about Glacier Bay in Alaska. I booked a one week trip on a small boat Ā up the Inland Passage with 24 house in the Bay. Then there were 17 tidewater glaciers and it was an awesome trip. As a European, I had seen many countries and cities before moving to Asia. Other countries/places that I have gradually checked off my bucket list include Nikko in Japan, Bhutan, the Taj Mahal on a clear day (not many of them now), dawn breaking over the Annapurna Range outside Pokhara in Nepal (as near a religious experience as I have felt), Petra in Jordan, Esfahan in Iran, the Rocky Mountaineer train from Vancouver to Calgary, the Tibetan-style Ganden Sumsteling Monastery at Shangri-La in China's Yunnan Province, the Harbin Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival,Ā the old Royal Capital of Luang Prabang in Laos and one of my favouriteĀ frequentlyĀ visited cities - Sydney. Some thoughts for others, perhaps. Wish I could post photos!

10 minutes ago, Guest InBangkok said:

Ā 

I am fortunate that I have been able to travel to so many parts of the world - many timesĀ tagging long week-ends or aĀ week'sĀ vacationĀ on to round the world tickets on business. Been twice to New Zealand - definitely a must for at least two weeks! Also spent an unbelievableĀ week in southern Patagonia staying in the Torres del Paine National Park. The huge nearby Perito Moreno glacier is one of the few in the world still advancing.

Ā 

Decades ago I read in an inflight magazine about Glacier Bay in Alaska. I booked a one week trip on a small boat Ā up the Inland Passage with 24 house in the Bay. Then there were 17 tidewater glaciers and it was an awesome trip. As a European, I had seen many countries and cities before moving to Asia. Other countries/places that I have gradually checked off my bucket list include Nikko in Japan, Bhutan, the Taj Mahal on a clear day (not many of them now), dawn breaking over the Annapurna Range outside Pokhara in Nepal (as near a religious experience as I have felt), Petra in Jordan, Esfahan in Iran, the Rocky Mountaineer train from Vancouver to Calgary, the Tibetan-style Ganden Sumsteling Monastery at Shangri-La in China's Yunnan Province, the Harbin Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival,Ā the old Royal Capital of Luang Prabang in Laos and one of my favouriteĀ frequentlyĀ visited cities - Sydney. Some thoughts for others, perhaps. Wish I could post photos!

Ā 

yes yes pleaseĀ post photos!

I am sure we would love to see them!Ā 

Ā 

Guest InBangkok
16 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Ā 

yes yes pleaseĀ post photos!

I am sure we would love to see them!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I am happy to but as a guest I think it is not possible.

Having contributed some posts, I have now registered and so will post some photos. I visited Glacier Bay and the Taj Mahal before I had a digital camera. The other photos (in order) areĀ 

Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentinian Patagonia 1

Torres del Paine National Park in Chilean Patagonia 1

Nikko 3

Bhutan 2

Western part of the Annapurna Range after dawn 1

Petra 3

Esfahan 2

Rocky Mountaineer 2

Ganden Sumsteling Monastery at Shangri-La 1

Harbin Ice and SnowĀ Sculpture Festival 3

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by InBangkok

8 hours ago, InBangkok said:

Having contributed some posts, I have now registered and so will post some photos. I visited Glacier Bay and the Taj Mahal before I had a digital camera. The other photos (in order) areĀ 

Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentinian Patagonia 1

Torres del Paine National Park in Chilean Patagonia 1

Nikko 3

Bhutan 2

Western part of the Annapurna Range after dawn 1

Petra 3

Esfahan 2

Rocky Mountaineer 2

Ganden Sumsteling Monastery at Shangri-La 1

Harbin Ice and SnowĀ Sculpture Festival 3

Perito_Morean_Glacier.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi InBangkok,

Ā 

Are you former Guest In Bangkok?Ā  Welcome as a Member.

You are really a well traveled man, a worldly man.

You pictures are fantastic!Ā  Thank you very much.

I am copying them into a folder to have as inspiration forĀ futureĀ trips.

Ā 

You also have revealed a good experience of Bangkok.Ā 

Ā 

Please keep postingĀ Ā :thumb:

Edited by Steve5380

On 5/27/2020 at 8:38 PM, Steve5380 said:

Ā 

Are you former Guest In Bangkok?Ā  Welcome as a Member.

Ā 

Yes I was a guest for some months. Thanks for your welcome. I am taking the liberty of adding a few pics here of two amazing Festivals in Thailand. Everyone knows about Songkran and the lovely Festival ofĀ LoiĀ Kratong. But Thailand has many Festivals. The first pics are of the Candle Festival in Ubon Ratchahani. Every temple in the city spends a month creating on top of trucks special wax sculptures based on Buddhist teachings. They then parade through the town along with lots of other activities.Ā The others are of the Ghost Festival in the small town of Dansai in LoeiĀ Province. The town only has about 10,000 inhabitants and all seem to take part with thousands from nearby visiting to see the Parade and other Festivities. Both take place at the start of Buddhist Lent. I had a wonderful time at both.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by InBangkok

If there is one thing I have always tell people especially the younger ones, don't waste so much money on clothings, houses, cars, equipment ...etc if you can instead spend or invest on travelling and open your eyes to things around you taking place in real time. It is the best way to understand the world in relation to yourself today and tomorrow. To be able to separate the real and the bullshit you read in all media, corporation narrative and other people including friends and family with likely bias views.

Ā 

A lot of my mindset was mounded by travel and many a old ideal I once hold I thought was right, I found them wanting and wrong or old and required a change of perspective and thinking. Travel is not about going to only nice placed or where there are nice boys waiting for you to ''taste'. If your interest are very narrow fielded in that sense, will only show you the underbelly of the world than experiencing it all from top to botm ( no pun intended) see amazing overvew when you take in a country you visit and not just the sex part.

Ā 

We have only one life to live in this fantastic planet and we go back to nothingness after which. While you are part of this wide mad crazy beautiful world, do you not want to see as much of it and be proud you got that chance. Remember you won the lottery of life, of the hundred of thousand of sperm, you made it and not be wasted away or swallowed by some guy. lol.

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity

Yes, we all should venture out and travel.Ā  To strange lands and people.

Ā 

For this it helps to be prepared.Ā  A good education,Ā  hopefully an understanding of multiple languages, being smart in not getting into trouble,Ā  being savvy with navigation (maps and GPS today) and best traveling equipment,Ā traveling with the right people (often alone), and having sufficient financial resources for eventualities.Ā 

Ā 

If possible, we should spend much time doing research ofĀ the places we will visit,Ā  for aĀ much longerĀ time than the visit itself.

We should also understand that there is diminishing return onĀ traveling too much,Ā  and traveling should not affectĀ our regular life nor our health.

6 hours ago, InBangkok said:

Ā 

Yes I was a guest for some months. Thanks for your welcome. I am taking the liberty of adding a few pics here of two amazing Festivals in Thailand. Everyone knows about Songkran and the lovely Festival ofĀ LoiĀ Kratong. But Thailand has many Festivals. The first pics are of the Candle Festival in Ubon Ratchahani. Every temple in the city spends a month creating on top of trucks special wax sculptures based on Buddhist teachings. They then parade through the town along with lots of other activities.Ā The others are of the Ghost Festival in the small town of Dansai in LoeiĀ Province. The town only has about 10,000 inhabitants and all seem to take part with thousands from nearby visiting to see the Parade and other Festivities. Both take place at the start of Buddhist Lent. I had a wonderful time at both.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks,Ā  I will see if I get some of these festivals the next time I go to Thailand.

I only have been atĀ Songkran in BKK.Ā  I didn't see much there, and I didn't like getting soaked on the street.Ā  But thisĀ was OK,Ā  no damage done.Ā  If I had a choice, I would prefer instead of the masks to see the cute faces of the dancers.

On 5/23/2020 at 11:25 PM, Guest Chinese Panda said:

If you have a face that look like "Chinese",Ā  better think hard before travelling to Ang Mo countries. These people will beat you up and call you "virus".Ā  I suggest stay within Asia.Ā  Don't live out of pandemic only to be killed by some stupid people elsewhere.

I agree with this thought. I thinkĀ its better to travel within Asia for the next 1 or 2 years. So for me,Ā  it will be solely JPN,Ā  SK and/or TW.

Ā 

But if someone is feeling comfortable travelling to Europe or US after covid 19 is over, I am not going to stop them. It's their choice.

Ā 

Ā 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.