Male HQ

The Male Therapist @ Dhoby Ghaut

bigis4me

Massage by qualified matured therapist 35yrs to 45yrs old

massage alone peak price for weekday alone (B4 4pm) is $70 for 75mins and

normal price is $80 for 75mins.

Other treatment and discounts available on our website www.themaletherapist.com

I would like to be massaged by the guy with the goatee (not wearing spectacles) with a short haircut.

What is his name?

I am sorry to say but we don't disclose how my staff look like and we dont allow clients to choose the therapist unless they are a regular client of ours

and prefer the treatment of that staff. I would say this allows clients to try all the staff and give fair chance for the therapist to prove how good they are.

We feel clients should come for a session not the reason of how the therapist looks like but more of how good the therapist's massage is!!!

Does this place offer "real massage" and not sexual services in the guise of massage? :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest -bigis4me-

I would say that if you want to find out whether its a real massage or just fun and massage, best thing is to come down and try them.

The therapist are between the age of 32 to 44yrs of age and all of them are trained. I assure anybody that you will not regret trying us.

And as for discounts, come down on weekdays between 12pm to 4pm and you pay $70 for 75mins or come down

on your birthday month and get 30% of our original price once. Anymore questions just call us at 63344525

====================

I hv made some corrections to your posting so that you don't get guest flamming you.

If possible, login and post so that you can make correction later.

Gachi

I would say that if you want to find out whether its a real massage or just fun and massage, best thing is to come down and try them.

The therapist are between the age of 32 to 44yrs of age and all of them are trained. I assure anybody that you will not regret trying us.

And as for discounts, come down on weekdays between 12pm to 4pm and you pay $70 for 75mins or come down

on your birthday month and get 30% of our original price once. Anymore questions just call us at 63344525

====================

I hv made some corrections to your posting so that you don't get guest flamming you.

If possible, login and post so that you can make correction later.

Gachi

Hey gm , thanks for the amendments so that i dont get flammed.

Discount for belated birthday or birthday month counted or not? :rolleyes:

Discount is only on the month itself. You can get your discount anyday on your birthday month. So what you are looking at is $56 after discount for massage alone.

We are also looking for a part time staff age above 30 onwards but must have experience or WDA certificate or ITEC diploma in swedish massage.

hi you can try hiring john at : 9359-9224 - he got both WDA certs (7 different certs) and 1 itec diploma (UK)in swedish massage -qualified,certified and highly trained.moreover,

he is above 30 yrs old -just suit yr requirements.cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Check The Male Therapist Dec Christmas promotio

If you need a great massage and scrub from a professional matured therapist do check us out.

And check out the Latest promo:

$95 for a (75 min massage and 30min body scrub)

Let our therapist work their wonders with their strong hands that will leave your body and skin all refresh and tingling

You are assured privacy and cosy surrounding to relax your mind

Do check out website at themaletherapist.com

Edited by bigis4me

• 8 months later...

And if your birthday is this month, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

could get a 75mins massage at only $56 after the discount.

Guest friend

And if your birthday is this month, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

allow me to do a little advertising for maletherapist tho I am not related to them.

I have been engaging their services for some time already. They are actually very good at massaging. I can vouch for them as I have tried at least 80% of Hendry's list of home-based masseurs. The two chaps at maletherapists are also decent chaps. Honestly, I feel very comfortable when I am in their hands. Have a try if you havent already.

HI guys,

I would like to add that when your service is always quality service comes repeat treatments. I personally have been in this line for about 7 yrs now and find giving great and personal service satisfies my clients and thats what is important. And would like to thank raymond and the guest who have use our services and who have given their sincere commence.

Anybody have any enquiries just give me a call and I hope to be able to assist in any way possible.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest machoman

not sure if you remember me - i am a tourist from taipei... I was at themaletherapist 3 times earlier this year in May.

just got to know about this forum and very surprised to see your post here. Just want to thank your therapist and would highly recommend your services to my friends back home to book a session if they visit singapore.

keep up the good work.

David and me did a massage exchange last week and I like to affirm his skills are good. From one therapist to another, sometimes I would be pretty conscious of the strokes from the one who massage me, can't help it, it's a therapist thing. Sometimes I wish I could simply let go and just relax, elses every massage seems like going to work cause it'll be my body resting and not my mind.

This round with Dave was different, somewhere one third into the massage I found myself letting go and drifted into relaxation even though we were engaged in a hearty conversation. At the end of the massage I felt calm, collected and nice. A massage well executed and done proper.

Dave's skills is a fusion of Shiatsu, Swedish and Javanese, his strength variates btw light medium to firm hard. I liken his strokes to a running stream into a river, well coordinated and good flow. You have pressed the right spots for me and took my mind away from the massage. Job well done, well done indeed.

The force is indeed strong with you.

Ask myself truthfully, will I go back to see Dave again, my answer is a Yes.

Thanks Dave.

Truly,

Ben :B)

Edited by Kahlua

Hey there Ben,

I really appreciate your honest commence and i always feel i do my best anytime and everytime. As i have stated before you sure know your strokes too and if anybody wants a great TCM and deep tissue massage I wil for sure recommend you.. I have been feeling great after our session and do really hope we can do it again.

Edited by bigis4me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, If your birthday falls this month why not come to the male therapist for a session and get 30% OFF THE ORGINAL PRICE.

So with the birthday discount you would only pay whats stated below:

Massage after discount $56

Scrub/massage after discount $84

Scrub/massage and facial after discount $130

And you can enjoy this birthday discount any day of that month that your birthday falls on.

Do call us for a appt at 63344525

• 2 weeks later...

Check The Male Therapist Dec Christmas promotion

If you need a great massage and scrub from a professional matured therapist do check us out.

And check out our Latest promo:

Let our therapist work their wonders with their strong hands that will leave your body and skin all refresh and tingling

You are assured privacy and cosy surrounding to relax your body and mind

Do check out website at themaletherapist.com

Edited by bigis4me

• 3 weeks later...

Check The Male Therapist Dec Christmas promotion

You are assured privacy and cosy surrounding to relax your body and mind

And if you have any enquries you can check our website at www.themaletherapist.com or just give us a call at 63344525

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, If your birthday falls this April why not come to the male therapist for a session and get 30% OFF THE ORGINAL PRICE.

So with the birthday discount you would only pay whats stated below:

Massage after discount $56

Scrub/massage after discount $84

Scrub/massage and facial after discount $130

And you can enjoy this birthday discount once on any day of that month that your birthday falls on.

Do call us for a appt at 63344525

Do check out our website where you can check out all our services and discounts.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

We are now looking for a part time therapist and what we are looking for are guys who matured and qualified in the profession. So if you are above 30yrs of age and have been thru a local course or ITEC please dont hesitate to call me for a interview.

Hey guys,

We are now looking for a part time therapist and what we are looking for are guys who matured and qualified in the profession. So if you are above 30yrs of age and have been thru a local course or ITEC please dont hesitate to call me for a interview.

feel like trying! some of the guys in the website look kinda my type! LOL

• 1 month later...

Check out our JUlY anniversary promotion

Body scrub and massage and a great low price

Original price $120 but just for the month of JULY its $90 for total 1hr 45mins of massage and scrub.

So dont miss out on this great offer,

So best call 63344525 to make your appt in advance so you wont be dissapointed.

Edited by bigis4me

• 1 month later...

Massage by qualified matured therapist 36yrs to 45yrs old

could get a 75mins massage at only $56 after the discount. Or you could do our mini combo

which consist of massage 75mins and body scrub 30mins after discount $84.

Do call us at 63344525 for a book a appt.

Edited by bigis4me

• 4 weeks later...

Massage by qualified matured therapist,

Massage alone off peak price for weekday alone (B4 4pm) is $70 for 75mins and

could get a 75mins massage at only $56 after the discount. Or you could do our mini combo

which consist of massage 75mins and body scrub 30mins after discount $84.

Our therapist assure you a great massage always

Do call us at 63344525 to book for a appt so as not to cause as disappointment.

"Yap, although we hate to admit it, most of us love to have happy ending or fxxxk the masseurs or vice versa. That's the reason why so many "masseurs" around making quite money out of us. We also travel around singapore to find new masseurs hoping to have something 'fresh" don't we. That's one of the reason why most masseurs don't waste time improving their skills because at the end of the day, customers are appreciating good massage but good happy endings.I have to admit I myself am tempted to fxxk the masseur if it is to my liking."

"I would say who ever you are,you muct be quite young and naive. We all have a profession and being a massage therapist is not a easy job too. We are not out to get your money if you are not interested in our massage and if you are only interested in fun then better go to sauna and you can get everything or nothing. I would think any serious therapist would try to improve his massage always and reputaion is very important to us too. "

Hi, didnt realise till now that you are actually a masseur yourself. I think you should just speak based on your capacity as a masseur and nt representing the rest of the masseurs. I have gone to so many masseurs in singapore and enough to give that comment and that is also based on my personal experiences. Hence I am not young and naive as you passed in a sweeping statement. For you info I am into my mid fifties and I think you are still younger than me. I am not sure about your skills so am not i liberty to comment. However, you strive to improve your skills doesn't mean others will do likewise. Also since you don't know me, let's don't pass such a callous remark. You just lose a potential customer. Oh by the way, I do know alot of the HML do offer fun too so no need to go sauna.

Guest Winston

"Yap, although we hate to admit it, most of us love to have happy ending or fxxxk the masseurs or vice versa. That's the reason why so many "masseurs" around making quite money out of us. We also travel around singapore to find new masseurs hoping to have something 'fresh" don't we. That's one of the reason why most masseurs don't waste time improving their skills because at the end of the day, customers are appreciating good massage but good happy endings.I have to admit I myself am tempted to fxxk the masseur if it is to my liking."

"I would say who ever you are,you muct be quite young and naive. We all have a profession and being a massage therapist is not a easy job too. We are not out to get your money if you are not interested in our massage and if you are only interested in fun then better go to sauna and you can get everything or nothing. I would think any serious therapist would try to improve his massage always and reputaion is very important to us too. "

Hi, didnt realise till now that you are actually a masseur yourself. I think you should just speak based on your capacity as a masseur and nt representing the rest of the masseurs. I have gone to so many masseurs in singapore and enough to give that comment and that is also based on my personal experiences. Hence I am not young and naive as you passed in a sweeping statement. For you info I am into my mid fifties and I think you are still younger than me. I am not sure about your skills so am not i liberty to comment. However, you strive to improve your skills doesn't mean others will do likewise. Also since you don't know me, let's don't pass such a callous remark. You just lose a potential customer. Oh by the way, I do know alot of the HML do offer fun too so no need to go sauna.

Then why dun you go ahead. Why bother to reply..Becareful..dun get HIV..

Guest sushibomb

So you are another china uncle always hanging around in china town chacing china boys?

I would think we all react for a reason and sometimes you lose and sometimes you win and losing somebody who thinks with their small head doesnt make me feel that i lost a client but more of they lost a chance to get a great massage for a passionate therapist. I may be younger then you but i know i am matured enough to admit my mistakes. I agree that we all have our opinions but we have to be sensitivo others too. We all earn a living and there some who does it for the right reason and some dont. I am not out to get you but more of making you understand my side of it. Being a boss and therapist i have to make it clear to others who sees us not as therapist but just out to get their money and sex.

Guest Massagee

bigisforme, as one of a certified therapist, you should know well your Code of Ethics. You can give your view but you shouldn't pass a sweeping statemment/judgement on others being young and naive. I am sure you don't want people to scrutinise you too.

bigisforme, as one of a certified therapist, you should know well your Code of Ethics. You can give your view but you shouldn't pass a sweeping statemment/judgement on others being young and naive. I am sure you don't want people to scrutinise you too.

I would think anybody and everybody is allowed their view but when so many times the objectives of a massage therapist is scutinised should i keep quiet and let others think like wise or should i say something against it, I guest i may have used some words which would offend some people but well this is what a forum is about. Anybody who finds fault with a therapist shoould actually try and put themselves in the position os the therapist and then see on the other side of the scope of how many people dont have any idea of the racism, stigma how hard we work to earn a living too. Any service line is never easy but it doesnt make it easier with people hitting on it without finding out more what goes behind being a therapist. I am not saying i regret being a therapist but actually love what i am doing and have put so much passion and love into my work and the reward are there but naturally it comes with clients who think they own you or expect you to do as they are the ones paying you for the service. So whoever can judge me for what i am saying but those who know me knows that i am serious and passionate in my work. Its my own point of view and yes i agree others have their too.

Heh, cool it man.No body is judging u and your name wasn't mentioned. Like u said forum is free for anyone to voice their views as long as no personal attack, feel free to do so. No one is questioning your standard too. I think the others are just asking you not passing judgement on others if u don't even know him. Feel free to give your two cents worth BUT not to criticize another person if you don't know him well (even if that person likes to hang around chinatown looking for fresh me that is his prerogative). It is the same thing as you don't want others to write about your characters on the forum if they don't know you right?