Male HQ

The Male Therapist @ Dhoby Ghaut

bigis4me

Due to the latest government control of the Covid 19 virus operating hours has change to 11am first appt  to 6pm last appt.

There will be only 1 therapist everyday even sat and sun will be closed (till further notice)

The shop will only open when there is advance appt bookings

Any enquiries please do call 63344525

Recently I have been getting many calls regarding Masterhub. I would like to state we are not related company and i dont know whats happening with them.

So please when anybody calls male massage place at singapore shopping centre do check the company name first. many male massage place have male therapist but my company is called The Male Therapist.

Reason why i am saying something now is that too many calls looking for young therapist and where clients can choose from their pictures. We at the male therapist dont show our picture and dont have young  therapist but matured experience non chinese therapist only.My staff has over 10yrs experience while i have over 18yrs experience. so if you are interested  in having a great massage do check us out.

Due to Covid 19 government new circuit breaker control massage is not a essential service during this times so we will be closed temporary.

We will be closed from tomorrow 7Apr to 4th May, Look forward to be of service to all of you when i can open my shop again.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to government latest Circuit breaker control they have extended for another 4 weeks so hopefully will be opening back on 1st June.

If any of you have aches or pains and want to see how to temporary relieve it please don't hesitate to call my shop number 63344525 or  email 

me or write to me here and i will reply as soon as possible. Do take care and stay safe.

• 2 months later...

WE ARE OPEN AGAIN BUT WE HAVE TO STATE SOME CHANGERS DUE TO COVID 19

If you have a fever cough or sore throat best thing is not to come for a massage at the time being

If you have encounter somebody who had or have Covid 19 please stay at home and be safe

When you do make a appt, do scan the QR code on the main door and your temperature will be taken(temp above 37 will be rejected)

Sanitized your hand before and after the session as provided in the shop reception area and back seating area

Treatments as only allowed 1 hr only per client to as less contact better.

Look forward to see you all again

So if you are born in July why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount
of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the
amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

Please do call for a appt in advance as most of the days there is only 1 therapist but if you want to bring a friend
or your partner do give us advance notice so we can get another therapist to come over 

Operating hours
Mon to Sat : 1pm to 7pm (Last appt at 6pm)
Sun and Public Holidays : 11am to 7pm (Last appt at 6pm)
Appts can be made via email ( 24hrs in advance booking gives you a $10 off massage )
or call us for appt at 63344525  

• 1 month later...

If you are born in Aug why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount
of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the
amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

Please do call for a appt in advance as most of the days there is only 1 therapist but if you want to bring a friend
or your partner do give us advance notice so we can get another therapist to come over 

Operating hours
Mon to Sat : 11am to 8pm (Last appt at 7pm)
Appts can be made via email ( 24hrs in advance booking gives you a $10 off massage )

Since Body master is in the same building as me does't mean we are the same company. I have had a few calls of guys asking where are the FT therapist

and looking to see pictures of the therapist as we at the male therapist do not show pics of me or my staff. We are two different companies and stop asking

for pics or how old the therapist are. 

• 2 weeks later...

I remember going there twice last year. First time I was assigned Masseur A, on my 2nd visit which was a Saturday, I requested beforehand to try Masseur B. But when I arrived, I was told I'll go with Masseur A because Masseur B has his "regular" client who also wants a time slot that overlaps. So I guess a high priority is given to regulars even though I made the appointment earlier.

On 8/24/2020 at 11:13 PM, kaz said:

I remember going there twice last year. First time I was assigned Masseur A, on my 2nd visit which was a Saturday, I requested beforehand to try Masseur B. But when I arrived, I was told I'll go with Masseur A because Masseur B has his "regular" client who also wants a time slot that overlaps. So I guess a high priority is given to regulars even though I made the appointment earlier.

Dear Kaz, I am not sure what happen but just to say we all need regulars but we also need new clients. If we have done you wrong i apologise on the change of therapist we will make sure it doesn't happen again. All clients have preference of the therapist they prefer but if you had book first you should have been given priority. Hope you do come back again and try the other therapist as you requested.

If you are born in Sept why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount
amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

Operating hours
Appts can be made via email ( 24hrs in advance booking gives you a $10 off massage )

• 1 month later...

If you are born in OCT why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount

Discount for NSF and Students

20% of main treatments and combo treatments

NSF to show SAF 11B and student to show student pass

Operating hours
Appts can be made via email ( 24hrs in advance booking gives you a $10 off massage )

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, tobyinborneo said:

Had a totality massage and body scrub today by David. He did a great job and I would recommend The Male Therapist to everyone here looking for a good massage by a man. The studio is cosy and clean with good privacy. Feel easy in mind cause no woman there.

Dear Toby, Thank you for the kind words and we at the the male therapist aims to please and do our job at the upmost best we can. Look forward to see you again in the near future

• 1 month later...

If you are born in DEC why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount

or your partner do give us advance notice so we can get another therapist to come over . Saturday between 2 pm to 4 pm is the only day and timing that me and my staff will be around together in case you want to come with a friend or BF

Operating hours

Holiday operating hours and closing

24 Dec 11am to 4pm

25 Dec Closed

31 Dec 11am to 4pm

01 Jan 2021 Closed

Edited by Hands
forgot to inform about holiday hours

• 1 month later...

Its a new year 2021 so if its your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

or your partner do give us advance notice so we can get another therapist to come over . Saturday between 2 pm to 4 pm is the only day and timing that me and my staff will be around together in case you want to come with a friend or BF

Operating hours

• 1 month later...

Its a new year 2021 and  month of March so if its your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

Operating hours

• 2 months later...

Its a new year 2021 and  month of May so if its your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

I want to state clearly that we don't have chinese therapist at my shop and we don't do traditional chinese massage too and lastly you are not able to choose therapist as most days there is only 1 therapist at the shop.

Operating hours

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its a new year 2021 and  month of June so if its your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

Please do call for a appointment in advance as most of the days there is only 1 therapist 

I want to state clearly that we don't have chinese therapist at my shop and we don't do traditional chinese massage too and lastly you are not able to choose therapist as most days there is only 1 therapist at the shop.

For both discount as long you show your 11B or student Pass then only will we give you a discount

Operating hours
Mon to Sat : 11am to 7pm (Last appt at 7pm)
Sun and Public Holidays : 11am to 6pm (Last appt at 6pm)

• 4 weeks later...

The Year 2020 and now 2021 is not the best years we have experience . With Covid 19 all of us have to make changers but it doesn't mean our lives stops. Even though we can't travel it does not mean we should stop pampering ourselves. So if its your birthday month why not come on down and be pampered by me or my staff..

Its a new year 2021 and  month of Jul so if its your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

Please do call for a appointment in advance as most of the days there is only 1 therapist 

I want to state clearly that we don't have chinese therapist at my shop and we don't do traditional chinese massage too. Lastly there is only 1 therapist at the shop on all days so can't choose but you will be getting the best.

For both discount as long you show your 11B or student Pass then only will we give you a discount

Operating hours
Mon to Sat : 11am to 7pm (Last appt at 7pm)
Sun and Public Holidays : 11am to 6pm (Last appt at 6pm)

• 3 weeks later...

To all our clients  and people who are interested to come try our massage do take note due to latest changers  back to stage 2 we are still able to massage but only cant do facial as facial needs for the client to take off his mask while massage can do with the mask on. SO do give us a call if you want a session

• 2 weeks later...

Its a new year 2021 and if the month of Aug is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

I want to state clearly that we don't have chinese therapist at my shop and we don't do traditional chinese massage too. Lastly there is only 1 therapist at the shop on all days so can't choose but you will be getting the best.

NSF to show S A F  11 B and student to show student pass

For both discount as long you show your 11 B or student Pass then only will we give you a discount

Operating hours
Mon to Sat : 11 am to 7 pm (Last appt at 7 pm)
Sun and Public Holidays : 11 am to 6 pm (Last appt at  pm)
Appts can be made via email ( 24 hrs in advance booking gives you a $10 off massage )

Payment in Cash or Paynow only

Edited by Hands

• 3 weeks later...

this is an email that they sent me today:

thrpst@yahoo.com.sg, Our website states we are Male Therapist for men only.

We don't have off-peak-prices and our sessions are $80 1hr or $110/ for 90mins. The only discounts we have are 24hrs in advance email booking discount $10, birthday discount 20% off original price or...

... package of 5 sessions 1hr massage each $320 valid period 1yr.

Lastly nearest mrt is DHOBY GAUT & the walking distance is less then 10mins.

• 2 weeks later...

Visited this shop during my birthday month around 2 months ago. I opt for 60mins @64 SGD only.

Location is very near to Doby Ghout MRT. 

The masseur is friendly guy and definitely he has the skill. It is not a hard massage but more on relaxing massage.

There is shower facility as well and after the massage the masseur will prepare a tea for you. Privacy wise is excellent compare to those shops i visited frequently in chinatown.

In fact he the shop is there for quite long already but i only manage to visit recently.

Overall experience is good. Worth to visit.

On 8/29/2021 at 5:15 PM, massage_fan said:

Visited this shop during my birthday month around 2 months ago. I opt for 60mins @64 SGD only.

Location is very near to Doby Ghout MRT. 

The masseur is friendly guy and definitely he has the skill. It is not a hard massage but more on relaxing massage.

There is shower facility as well and after the massage the masseur will prepare a tea for you. Privacy wise is excellent compare to those shops i visited frequently in chinatown.

In fact he the shop is there for quite long already but i only manage to visit recently.

Overall experience is good. Worth to visit.

On 8/19/2021 at 10:04 AM, 30yochinese said:

this is an email that they sent me today:

thrpst@yahoo.com.sg, Our website states we are Male Therapist for men only.

We don't have off-peak-prices and our sessions are $80 1hr or $110/ for 90mins. The only discounts we have are 24hrs in advance email booking discount $10, birthday discount 20% off original price or...

... package of 5 sessions 1hr massage each $320 valid period 1yr.

Lastly nearest mrt is DHOBY GAUT & the walking distance is less then 10mins.

To 30yr old chinese you can check our website at www.themaletherapist.com for more info on our company and if there is any more information you need you may call me at 63344525.

To Massage fan, Thank you for the kind words and we at the male therapist try our best to cater to all our clients need and make sure their experience with us is pleasent hope it gave you the reason to come back again

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, just a gentle reminder now with the cases going up we are still open and have taken all the necessary precautions before and after a session. And as many of you know us there is only 1 therapist and 1 client at each time in my shop. And living with the covid 19 situation we would appreciate all our clients to make a appt in advance to ensure no clashers of timing.

Do take note that when you call for a appt and i dont pick up the phones means i am busy and only will reply as soon as i can.

Hope all are staying safe and healthy in mind and body and if you over do it in excercise or or stress at work we are here for you.

• 1 month later...

Its a new month of Nov so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

I want to state clearly that we don't have chinese therapist at my shop and we don't do traditional chinese massage too. Lastly there is only 1 therapist at the shop on all days so can't choose but you will be getting the best.

For both discount as long you show your 11 B or student Pass then only will we give you a discount

Operating hours
Sun and Public Holidays : 11 am to 6 pm (Last appt at 6 pm)
Appts can be made via email ( 24 hrs in advance booking gives you a $10 off massage )

Payment in Cash , Paynow or Fave 

Edited August 3 by Hands

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Its a new month of Dec and only 24 days till Christmas so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. Since Christmas is soon upon us why not come on down and buy a massage or combo voucher as a Gift.

Operating hours
Sun and Public Holidays : 11 am to 6 pm (Last appt at 6 pm)

• 4 weeks later...

Its a new month and a new year of JAN 2022 so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. Since Christmas is soon upon us why not come on down and buy a massage or combo voucher as a Gift.

I want to state clearly that we don't have Chinese therapist at my shop and we don't do traditional Chinese massage too. Lastly there is only 1 therapist at the shop on all days so can't choose but you will be getting the best.

Operating hours
Mon to Sat : 11 am to 7 pm (Last Appt at 7 pm)
Sun and Public Holidays : 11 am to 6 pm (Last Appt at 6 pm)
Appt can be made via email ( 24 hrs in advance booking gives you a $10 off massage )
or call us for Appt at 63344525

• 1 month later...

First thing i would like to wish All a big Happy New Year of the Tiger Gong xi Fa Cai .Its a new month and a new year of Feb 2022 so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. Since Christmas is soon upon us why not come on down and buy a massage or combo voucher as a Gift.

I want to state clearly that we don't have Chinese therapist at my shop and we don't do traditional Chinese massage too. Lastly there is only 1 therapist at the shop on all days so can't choose but you will be getting the best.

Operating hours
Appt can be made via email ( 24 hrs in advance booking gives you a $10 off massage )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its a new month and a new year of March  2022 so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. Since Christmas is soon upon us why not come on down and buy a massage or combo voucher as a Gift.

Operating hours

• 1 month later...

Its a new month of June  2022 so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $68 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $104. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. Since Christmas is soon upon us why not come on down and buy a massage or combo voucher as a Gift.

Operating hours

• 1 month later...

Its a new month of July  2022 so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $68 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $104. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. Since Christmas is soon upon us why not come on down and buy a massage or combo voucher as a Gift.

Operating hours

• 1 month later...

The Male Therapist was temporary closed as there was a incident in the shop The shop has gone through some renovation

and is now back in operation  Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Its a new month of August  2022 so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $68 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $104. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. Since Christmas is soon upon us why not come on down and buy a massage or combo voucher as a Gift.

Operating hours

• 3 weeks later...

Its a new month of September  2022 so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $68 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $104. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. 

Operating hours

• 1 month later...

Its a new month of November 2022 so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount of 20% off and you pay only $68 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $104. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. 

Operating hours

• 1 month later...

Its the month of December 2022  count down to Christmas and New Years so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage experience with us and enjoy  a birthday discount of 20% off paying only $68 or a scrub and 1 hr massage paying only $104. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. 

I want to state clearly that we don't have Chinese therapist at my shop and we don't do traditional Chinese massage or sports massage  but swedish deep tissue oil massage. Lastly there is only 1 therapist at the shop on all days so can't choose but you will be getting a real experience therapist.

Operating hours

Take Note 

Dec 24  11am to 4pm

Dec 25 Closed

Dec 31 11am to 4pm

Jan 01 Closed

On 12/2/2022 at 2:10 PM, Hands said:

Its the month of December 2022  count down to Christmas and New Years so if it is your birthday month why not come over and enjoy a full body massage experience with us and enjoy  a birthday discount of 20% off paying only $68 or a scrub and 1 hr massage paying only $104. There is no limit to the amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month.. 

I want to state clearly that we don't have Chinese therapist at my shop and we don't do traditional Chinese massage or sports massage  but swedish deep tissue oil massage. Lastly there is only 1 therapist at the shop on all days so can't choose but you will be getting a real experience therapist.

Operating hours

Take Note 

Dec 24  11am to 4pm

Dec 25 Closed

Dec 31 11am to 4pm

Jan 01 Closed

May I know the current price list in the website is updated?

• 3 months later...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my clients and friends who have supported me thru this 20 over years. Due to circumstance we have to close our doors at Singapore shopping centre . I couldn't be happier with all the clients who have been my regulars and even good friends now. Look out for me in the near future bigger and better.

Thank you all

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/10/2023 at 4:18 PM, Hands said:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my clients and friends who have supported me thru this 20 over years. Due to circumstance we have to close our doors at Singapore shopping centre . I couldn't be happier with all the clients who have been my regulars and even good friends now. Look out for me in the near future bigger and better.

Thank you all

Can you clarify if you are opening a new shop? Otherwise admin can close this chat