Male HQ

The Male Therapist @ Dhoby Ghaut

bigis4me

Massage by qualified matured therapist

Massage off peak price for weekday only (B4 4pm) is $70 for 75mins and

normal price is $80 for 75mins.

Other treatment and discounts available on our website www.themaletherapist.com

And if your birthday is the coming month October, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

could get a 75mins massage at only $56 after the discount. Or you could do our mini combo

which consist of massage 75mins and body scrub 30mins after discount $84.

Do call us at 63344525 for a book a appt.

• 1 month later...

Massage by qualified matured therapist 35yrs to 45yrs old

massage alone peak price for weekday alone (B4 4pm) is $70 for 75mins and

And if your birthday is in the month of November, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

could get a 75mins massage at only $56 after the discount. Or you could do our mini combo

• 4 weeks later...

Check The Male Therapist Dec Christmas promotion

$95 for a (75 min massage and 30min body scrub)

If you need a great massage and scrub from a professional matured therapist do check us out.

Let our therapist work their wonders with their strong hands that will leave your body and skin all refresh and tingling

You are assured privacy and cosy surrounding to relax your body and mind

And to add with the mood of christmas we will be having a lucky draw at the end of the year. For every $65 spend you get

a coupon so if you do a full combo which consist of massage, scrub and facial priced at $167(after discount)you get 2 coupons.

Prizes consists of products and discount vouchers and free treatments.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

And if you have any enquries you can check our website at www.themaletherapist.com or just give us a call at 63344525

• 2 weeks later...

Check The Male Therapist Dec Christmas promotion

$95 for a (75 min massage and 30min body scrub)

If you need a great massage and scrub from a professional matured therapist do check us out.

Let our therapist work their wonders with their strong hands that will leave your body and skin all refresh and tingling

You are assured privacy and cosy surrounding to relax your body and mind

And to add with the mood of christmas we will be having a lucky draw at the end of the year. For every $65 spend you get

a coupon so come on down and don't miss this chance of winning prizes like body scrub products,discount vouchers and free treatments up to $300

Looking forward to seeing you all.

And if you have any enquries you can check our website at www.themaletherapist.com or just give us a call at 63344525

• 1 month later...

Massage by qualified matured therapist 36yrs or 46yrs old

Massage alone is $80 for 75mins but off peak price for weekday (B4 4pm) is $70 for 75mins.

And if your birthday is in the month of January, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

For more information do check out our website at www.themaletherapist.com.

Do call us at 63344525 to book for a appt.

Edited by bigis4me

• 2 weeks later...

Hi brothers.....i walked passed a male salon named The Male Therapist one day at Singapore Shopping Centre. I further searched google and read some information about them.

Spoken with the therapist - David, very professional, any feedback about his skill before I consider to be massaged by him? ... ??

need brothers advice......thanks....

THANK YOU BROTHER !!! can you share their package...or good price to me...so that I know how to bargain......????

ask for a straight 15% less from standard price........be steady.....(Hoo hoo) :))

ask for a straight 15% less from standard price........be steady.....(Hoo hoo) :))

I like their massage....100% comfortable, secured, best is my body was at 100% relaxation, better blood flow......aroma oil is under quality control.....a place which it can be trusted.......thought the guy look so so.......

If you are serious in relaxing your tired body...it is a place to go.......

Guest JIAN WEI

You guys so cute. The owner of TMT is a frequent contributor here under the name bigis4me, if i am not wrong. Ask him all about The Male Therapist and he will tell you.

Who will know bigis4me knows TMT better. He did not respond. However, my friend whom is working at OCBC Bank, said that TMT offer exclusive rate to the bank staff.

So... ....you guys who are working at OCBC Bank, can use the corporate pass for good offer......

think this guy only like to service stocky guy only, lean to slim he not interested.

HI guys , I am Boss of the male therapist and we dont choose our clients as I feel everybody has a diferent body and different problems and to me giving 200% everytime and with to every person who gives us a chance to prove ourselves. What's my preference is never a issue as my passion in my job and reputations is impportant to me so why not give me a call.

Hey guys, for those who dont have much to do during this CNY why not come down to the Male therapist as we will only be closed on Thurs but operating back to normal on Fri onwards. So why not give us a call and we would make sure you come out feeling relaxed and ready for your night out.

Hey guys,

I know about THE MALE THERAPIST. GREAT to see some feedback and GREATER surprise to read reply from the BOSS. I will call you. Hey BluePages.....you can call him too. thats proffessionally replied.........

Somem more tips on where you can read inytroduction on The Male Therapist:

1) singaporemassage.info

2) Utopia.com

3) eguide.com.sg

4) themaletherapist.com

I guess there are other reviews and information we can searched from google.......

• 2 weeks later...

Guys why not go down to the male therapist this Feb .

February promotion offer

Body scrub and massage 1hr and 30mins and low low price of $88.

Please call for appt as aside from sat there is only 1 therapist

SO come on down and grab this one time offer.

Is shorts / disposable underwear provided?

HooHoo.....stocky man do massage best ,,....I like their harderness and strength......really hard man...

HELLO boys......how is the environment???? of that place....cosy?????anyone can advice.....

HELLO boys......how is the environment???? of that place....cosy?????anyone can advice.....

The shop is cosy and quiet, good place to relax and have 2 massage rooms.

However there's quite a number of Education Centre on the same floor. You will see students walking around...

• 2 weeks later...

Guys only few more days in Feb so why not come on down to grab this one time offer

February promotion offer

Body scrub and massage 1hr and 30mins and low low price of $88.

So if you want to try this great offer do call for appt and you wont regret it

Just for info weekdays there is only 1 therapist so do call to make an appt so you wont be disappointed

How much for a 2 hours massage?

Massage alone peak price for weekday alone (B4 4pm) is $70 for 75mins and

And if your birthday is in the month of March, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

And if your birthday is in the month of March, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

Any discount for wrap combo $120 - weekday , before 4 ? <_<

Guest barclays

massage alone mean? there is only 1 masseur and me inside?

i went there previously, dun like it coz someone beside.

prefer a private session with my masseur instead.

Guest derek phang

just to check - there are 2 masseurs? 36yrs or 46yrs old

who is who?

and do you both provide sensual massage. prefer sensual rather than hard massage

Guest guest

I would say that if you want to find out whether its a real massage or just fun and massage, best thing is to come down and try them.

The therapist are between the age of 32 to 44yrs of age and all of them are trained. I assure anybody that you will not regret trying us.

And as for discounts, come down on weekdays between 12pm to 4pm and you pay $70 for 75mins or come down

on your birthday month and get 30% of our original price once. Anymore questions just call us at 63344525

====================

Is the birthday month promotion still valid this year 2011.

I would say that if you want to find out whether its a real massage or just fun and massage, best thing is to come down and try them.

The therapist are between the age of 32 to 44yrs of age and all of them are trained. I assure anybody that you will not regret trying us.

And as for discounts, come down on weekdays between 12pm to 4pm and you pay $70 for 75mins or come down

on your birthday month and get 30% of our original price once. Anymore questions just call us at 63344525

====================

how much will you charge for body massage and scrub during the birthday month.

Guest Prefer young

What is the name of the 36 Yr old therapist?

I prefer younger guys to massage me

How much is your manhood massage?

-50 Yr old fit man

Any discount for wrap combo $120 - weekday , before 4 ? <_<

HI there, well originally the price for a wrap scrub combo is $130 so you pay only $120 so the only other way to get a disount is when you come on your birthday month and then you would pay only $91 after the discount. You can check all our prices and discount at our website www.themaletherapist.com

massage alone mean? there is only 1 masseur and me inside?

i went there previously, dun like it coz someone beside.

prefer a private session with my masseur instead.

Well just to inform you weekdays i work alone aside from saturday where i work with my staff so why not come on down on weekday and you

are assured privacy

All masseurs are chinese? Or?

Masseurs fully clothed or?

U love sensual massage... Was cheated quite a few times

I am mixed race while my staff is malay

Massage i believe should be a combination of relaxing, firm ,sensual and heavy if needs to be. I personally dont like a massage which is all hard and not with passion

What is the name of the 36 Yr old therapist?

I prefer younger guys to massage me

How much is your manhood massage?

-50 Yr old fit man

First thing is i would never just give up my staff/s name and i would think you may be wrong to judge just because i am older then my staff.

Secondly i dont do manhood massage. SO why not give me a call to find out more

• 4 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of April, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

And just to keep everyone updated our operating hours has been changed abit

Monday to Saturday : 12pm to 10pm( Last appt at 8pm)

Sun : 12pm to 8pm ( Last appt at 6pm)

Edited by bigis4me

• 1 month later...

And if your birthday is in the month of May, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

Sun and Public Holidays : 12pm to 8pm ( Last appt at 6pm)

Just for information during weekdays i am working alone while Sat I have a staff with me

so please bare with me and book your appt thru email or call me at 63344525 so as to avoid

any dissapointment.

The shop is cosy and quiet, good place to relax and have 2 massage rooms.

However there's quite a number of Education Centre on the same floor. You will see students walking around...

why do you look at the students when you can look at their fathers? They are cuter.

:thumb:

:clap:

:D

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

• 4 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of June, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

Just for information during weekdays i am working alone while Sat I have a staff with me

so please bare with me and book your appt thru email or call me at 63344525 so as to avoid

any dissapointment.

SO why not give us a chance and try our services and who knows we maybe the therapist/treatment you were looking for?????

• 5 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of July, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

Just for information during weekdays i am working alone while Sat I have a staff with me and Sun

staff will be alone so please bare with us and book your appt thru email or call me at 63344525 so as to avoid

any dissapointment.

SO why not give us a chance and try our services and who knows we maybe the therapist/treatment you were looking for?????

And just for info, The Male Therapist will be closed on the 20th July(Wed)

Edited by bigis4me

Guest Guest

I searched the male therapist at google...and found it rated as Best Singapore Spa(male category)....read through the conversation...hey guys....its a clean place for massage....so dunt fantasy but just have a healthy massage...its just that simple.

• 2 weeks later...