Male HQ

The Male Therapist @ Dhoby Ghaut

bigis4me

TMT is a professional massage joint. They do not provide happy endings.

Hi there mystery guest and thanks for your response, Everybody has a nick and some of them has a meaning and some dont.

My nick does not involve my work as i feel everybody deserves a great massage regardless of size,build or even race.

Hope this clears things up abit better now.

what about august?

If your birthday falls on august you get a discount in august so which ever month your birthday falls

on you get a 30% off the original price of treatment done.so if you do a massage its $56 after discount,

if you do a scrub and massage then its $84 after discount. So hope to hear from you in august for your

birthday discount treat for yourself.

Hi there mystery guest and thanks for your response, Everybody has a nick and some of them has a meaning and some dont.

My nick does not involve my work as i feel everybody deserves a great massage regardless of size,build or even race.

ic... my nick has a meaning hehehe :-)

Edited by jack off guy

So next time I can ask more? :)

Just went last week and I could reeeaaaallly said that its the BEST massage I had these few years~~I felt so relieved and enjoyable especially theres no touchy touch and attempt to sell special service. I could really trust the masseur and let my guard down. I will certainly revisit again :)

Just went last week and I could reeeaaaallly said that its the BEST massage I had these few years~~I felt so relieved and enjoyable especially theres no touchy touch and attempt to sell special service. I could really trust the masseur and let my guard down. I will certainly revisit again :)

Sorry Typo~

Just went last week and I could reeeaaaallly said that its the BEST massage I had in years~~I felt so relief and enjoyable especially theres no touchy touchy massage and attempt to sell special service. I could really trust the masseur and let my guard down. I will certainly revisit again

Sorry Typo~

Just went last week and I could reeeaaaallly said that its the BEST massage I had in years~~I felt so relief and enjoyable especially theres no touchy touchy massage and attempt to sell special service. I could really trust the masseur and let my guard down. I will certainly revisit again

Hey there troy,

Thanks for the honest commence and to you and anybody who comes to The male Therapist, massage is a art and a passion and no two therapist is the same.The best way to enjoy it is to be able to surrender your body and mind to the therapist so as to make it easier for the therapist to connect with you and relief you of your aches and pains and even stress of our daily lives. Massage is all about touch and everyone of us reacts differently to being touch.

Hey there troy,

Thanks for the honest commence and to you and anybody who comes to The male Therapist, massage is a art and a passion and no two therapist is the same.The best way to enjoy it is to be able to surrender your body and mind to the therapist so as to make it easier for the therapist to connect with you and relief you of your aches and pains and even stress of our daily lives. Massage is all about touch and everyone of us reacts differently to being touch.

wow...im starting to be insterested with the touch and about surrendering...lols :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Massage by qualified matured therapist

Massage alone peak price for weekday alone (B4 4pm) is $70 for 75mins and

normal price is $80 for 75mins.

Other treatment and discounts available on our website www.themaletherapist.com

And if your birthday is in the month of August, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

could get a 75mins massage at only $56 after the discount. Or you could do our mini combo

which consist of massage 75mins and body scrub 30mins after discount $84.

And just to keep everyone updated our operating hours has been changed abit

Monday to Saturday : 12pm to 10pm( Last appt at 8pm)

Sun and Public Holidays : 12pm to 8pm ( Last appt at 6pm)

Just for information during weekdays i am working alone while Sat I have a staff with me and Sun

my staff will be alone so please bare with us and book your appt thru email or call me at 63344525 so as to avoid

any dissapointment.

SO why not give us a chance and try our services and who knows we maybe the therapist/treatment you were looking for?????

• 2 weeks later...

Well just for information, Sept more treatments will be added to cater to our customers request.

We will be adding more facial treatments and something new to us we will be doing hair removal treatments too.

Hi, so will the new treatments be listed in your website? What is the pricing like for hair removal treatments ?

I have yet to massage a client who doesnt have a hard on when i massage them and some of them even apologised and you know what i tell them?

Be happy that when you feel good down there and it still works and get hard, can you imagine you feeling good and arouse and nothing happens?????

I dont control what the client does when they get a hard on as long it doesnt evolved the therapist .

I understand that this is a professional massage joint, and I am not leading the therapist to any confession...just like James mentioned, I too seek good massage but at the same time, may feel aroused during the process...I do not expect the therapist to provide manhood theraphy but more of a DIY if necessary...

Guest sushibomb

You can do your DIY at your home after the massage, can't you?

I don't think therapists want to see your DIY at thire working place.

You can show that to your family if you want someone to watch it.

And if your birthday is in the month of Sept, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

could get a 75mins massage at only $56 after the discount. Or you could do our mini combo

Just for information during weekdays i am working alone while Sat I have a staff with me

so please bear with me and book your appt thru email or call me at 63344525 so as to avoid

any disappointment. I have to make it clear that we dont do out calls and only operate from my shop.

SO why not give us a chance and try our services and who knows we maybe the therapist/treatment you were looking for?????

And do ask the staff regarding our new facial treatments and packages.

Edited by bigis4me

• 4 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of Oct, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

Just for information during weekdays i am working alone while Sat I have a staff with me

so please bear with me and book your appt thru email or call me at 63344525 so as to avoid

any disappointment. I have to make it clear that we dont do out calls and only operate from my shop.

This Oct till 30th Nov 2011 buy a 2nd session of massage in advance at only $60. This promo discount must be used before 31st Dec 2011

Edited by bigis4me

• 5 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of Nov, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

This Oct till 30th Nov 2011 buy a 2nd session of massage in advance at only $60. This promo discount must be used before 31st Dec 2011

• 4 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of Dec, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

any disappointment.

Christmas will be soon upon us so why not give a massage or facial treament as a gift to a friend or partner this year.

Closing hours this festive season.

24th Dec last appt at 4pm, 25th Dec Close and 26th Dec last appt at 6pm

31th Dec Last appt at 4pm, 1 Jan 2012 Close and 2 Jan 2012 last appt 6pm

Have a great Christmas and New years to come from all at the Male therapist.

Edited by bigis4me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of Jan 2012, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

any disappointment.

Another year is over and year 2012 is here so why not get a massage or facial treament for yourself or as a gift to a friend or partner this New Year.

We will be open this chinese new year but only by appt so please do call us in advance so as not to be disappointed.

Edited by bigis4me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And if your birthday is in the month of Mar 2012, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

any disappointment.

i seek genuine massage, hard press type, nuina , only ppl with good massage skill

i in the east

You may want to try David at the male therapist then, he could do very well massage I should say, but he is located at the central (orchard area)

If for the east side, Harrison at Tampines doing sport massage, he is good too!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So if your birthday is in the month of June why not come down to The Male Therapist as you will

get a 30% discount off our massage ,facial or combo treatments.

Please do call for an appt so as to avoid any disappointment.

Members

391 posts

0 warning points

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

And if your birthday is in the month of Mar 2012, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

any disappointment.

In support of PinkDot 2012 and our 10yrs anniversary we at The Male Therapist will give a 20% discount

to anybody who comes for a massage session from 15 June to 31 July . To get the discount all they need

is something pink they can show to my therapist and they will be given the discount.

Edited by bigis4me

• 3 weeks later...