Male HQ

The Male Therapist @ Dhoby Ghaut

bigis4me

This is a lovely idea! Support pink dot!! By the way, it's worth the money for being massage by Dxxxx ( the boss) even not getting the disc, he really did his good job on massage.

For Dxxxx, keep it up!

Hi truth, Thanks for the kind words.

To me giving my best in every massage that i do is important, I dont feel the need to show who i am on this forum but when i am given a chance to do my massage my clients always goes out relief of their stress and aches.

I support The PinkDot as i feel it supports freedom to be who you are and what we hope to be able to achieve one day and thats to be able to express our feelings openly and to love who we want to love.

And guys my PinkDot Promo will still be on till the end of July so why not come on down and not forgetting something Pink to get that discount

Guys if your birthday falls in the month of July why not give yourself a treat and come down to the Male Therapist.

Birthday discount is 30% off the treatment original price so massage after discount is $56 or body scub/massage

after discount is only $84.

July special Pink Dot promo : Bring anything pink and get a 20% discount off massage or combo treatment.

• 2 weeks later...

PinkDot promotion still on so why not come on down to the Male Therapist.

Bring and show us something pink and get a 20% off massage or combo treatment.

Promo till The end of July 2012.

Just a reminder that Saturday is the only day that we have two therapist around and other days is either me or my staff.

PinkDot Promo is over and Thank You all for your participation.

New Extended Hours (Optional)

Due to demand of our clients we have decided to have optional extended hours during Monday to Sat

All appts after standard last appt (8pm) must be made minimum 3 hours in advance so as to ensure staff is around

Last extended appt 10pm

• 5 weeks later...

Massage by qualified therapist

Massage alone peak price for weekday alone (B4 4pm) is $70 for 75mins and

normal price is $80 for 75mins.

Other treatment and discounts available on our website www.themaletherapist.com

So if your birthday is in the month of Sept why not come down to The Male Therapist as you will

get a 30% discount off our massage or combo treatments.

Please do call 63344525 for an appt so as to avoid any disappointment.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys time sure flies by Sept is gone and its already Oct

So those whose birthday falls on Oct should not miss out on our birthday discount at The Male Therapist.

30% off massage or combo treatment which rounds up to $56 for massage or $84 for a scrub and massage after the discount.

Or how about giving your partner or friend a treat if their birthday falls on is this month and you pay the discounted price.

So do call me for a appt soon so as not to be dissappointed as weekdays i work alone,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Massage by qualified matured therapist

And if your birthday is in the month of Dec, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

could get a 75mins massage at only $56 after the discount. Or you could do our mini combo

which consist of massage 75mins and body scrub 30mins after discount $84.

And just to keep everyone updated our operating hours has been changed abit

Monday to Saturday : 12pm to 10pm( Last appt at 8pm)

Sun and Public Holidays : 12pm to 8pm ( Last appt at 6pm)

Just for information during weekdays i am working alone while Sat I have a staff with me

so please bear with me and book your appt thru email or call me at 63344525 so as to avoid

any disappointment. I have to make it clear that we dont do out calls and only operate from my shop.

SO why not give us a chance and try our services and who knows we maybe the therapist/treatment you were looking for?????

And do ask the staff regarding our new facial treatments and packages.

Just to iinform everybody we will close on 31Dec at 4pm and close on 1Jan 2013 and back to normal operation from 2 Jan 2013 onwards

• 3 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of JAN 2013, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

could get a 75mins massage at only $56 after the discount. Or you could do our mini combo

Just for information during weekdays i am working alone while Sat I have a staff with me

so please bear with me and book your appt thru email or call me at 63344525 so as to avoid

any disappointment. I have to make it clear that we dont do out calls and only operate from my shop.

SO why not give us a chance and try our services and who knows we maybe the therapist/treatment you were looking for?????

You can give us a call at 63344525 or 81130329 (only SMS please) for a appr or if you have any enquiries.

Edited by bigis4me

• 3 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of Feb 2013, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

You can give us a call at 63344525 or 81130329 (only SMS please) for a appr or if you have any enquiries.

Gong Xi Fa Chai to all our BW viewers and all our customers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry, this is my first time want to try massage. It is extra service is illegal?

I am not sure whether you are asking whether we do extra or just that is extra service illegal??????

And just to state we dont do extra service

Number of masseurs here? Age group, height, slim or fit or chub?

From mon to fri i work  alone and sat i work with a staff. W are both guys above 36yrs of age and professional therapist

Edited by bigis4me

• 4 weeks later...

And if your birthday is in the month of Apr 2013, you can get a 30% off the original price so you

You can give us a call at 63344525 or 81130329 (only SMS please) for a appt or if you have any enquiries. 

• 1 month later...

Other treatment and discounts available on our website www.themaletherapist.com.sg

You can give us a call at 63344525 or 81130329 (only SMS please) for a appt or if you have any enquiries

• 1 month later...

Just to inform everybody The Male Therapist will be open tmr as usual but i personally will be at the PINK Dot 2013.

I believe everybody should live and love whoever they want in this world as we are all god's creations.

Look forward to see you all there if you can.

Love , Live and be true to yourself

PINK DOT 2013

• 1 month later...

Guys time sure flies by July is gone and its already Aug 13
So those whose birthday falls on Aug should not miss out on our birthday discount at The Male Therapist.
30% off massage or combo treatment which rounds up to $56 for massage or $84 for a scrub and massage after the discount.
Or how about giving your partner or friend a treat if their birthday falls on  the month of Aug and you pay the discounted price.
So do call me for a appt soon so as not to be dissappointed as weekdays i work alone but saturdays i do work with a staff.

Edited by bigis4me

• 2 months later...

Just for info i will be away from 3Nov to 10Nov for a retreat.

4th and 5th Nov we will be closed but the other days i am not around my staff Eddie will be your therapist.

Do call for a appt in advance so that you can be assured a time slot and wont be dissappointed.

Do look out for changes in our website as there will be changes to session timing, prices and operating hours.

• 1 month later...

We would like to inform everybody that we will be closed on Christmas and New years day and half day (4pm last appt)

on the eve of christmas and new years day .

If you have a birthday this month so why not come on down and enjoy our birthday discount offer of 30% off any massage or combo treatment.

Please do make a appt by email or call us at 63344525 to ensure your appt is confirmed and if you want to come as a couple you can either

come on saturdays where i work with a staff or keep me informed in advance on any other day of the week so that i can get my staff to come in

to assist.

So this christmas be happy be cosy and be relax and pamper yourself at The Male Therapist.

• 4 weeks later...

We at the male therapist would like to wish everybody a happy new year 2014. We are now in the forth

day of the new year and wish everybody a great year.

There will be some changes in our operation timing and charges so do look out for our changes.

If you are born in Jan why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount

of 30% off and you pay only $56 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $84.

Please do call for a appt in advance as most of the days there is only 1 therapist but if you want to bring a friend

or partner do give a advance notice so we can get another therapist to come over.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys chinese new year and valentines will be upon us again so we at the male therapist decided why not offer something catering to both this festive days.

What we have come up with is bring back a great offer we had sometimes  ago and thats the 121 offer.

121 means either as 1 person you can have 2 massage at $121 

or  2 persons sharing the massage offer on the same day or date arranged.

or  1 person buys the voucher and give it to 1 or 2 persons as a gift    

Promotion commence date is 01 Feb 2014

Voucher can be bought latest by 28 Feb

Used depends on date of purchased up to 3 months valid period..

Check out the new birthday discount and operating hours

For changes please do check out our website at www.themaletherapist.com

• 4 weeks later...

121 Promotion

Just a gentle reminder the $121 promotion sales will end on the 28Feb 2014.

So if you want to enjoy a massage at $60.50 per session within the next three months

better come on down and get a voucher or two for yourself or even to give as a gift to a friend.

Do make sure to make a appt in advance so as not to be dissapointed.

• 1 month later...

There will be some changes in our operation timing and charges and discounts so do look out for our changes.

If you are born in April why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount

of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the

amount of times you can use this discount within your birthday month..

Please do call for a appt in advance as most of the days there is only 1 therapist but if you want to bring a friend

or partner do give a advance notice so we can get another therapist to come over.

Special Off Peak rewards coming in future.

• 2 weeks later...

deleted

Edited by David Y

Never make use of others and their kind intentions when they use their heart and soul for you.
Do unto others what you want unto you.
Relationships are never toys or yoyos for anyone to play with.
God is watching. Truth does reveals.

I have been very much into enjoying a good professional massage, ever since a Taipei trip a few years back. Have tried a number in Singapore, from home-based to individual shops to established chains.

Was recommended by a friend to The Male Therapist a few months ago. Conveniently located within walking distance from Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, I find no issue travelling via MRT from almost any part of Singapore. Their staff is friendly and welcoming too.

Having chronic back ache and body tensions due to work and stress, their strokes for deep tissue massage are firm to the required points and their sequence is smooth, to address my body issues, unlike some whom i have tried were messy and light.

Have also went on to try other of their services such as facial and body wrap. The smoothness of my skin and the detox effect of my body after a body wrap and the firmness and freshness of my face after a facial session, I was pleasantly surprised to feel the difference after each session.

Thumbs up to The Male Therapist! You guys have won my respect to be coming back to you.

For those who are seeking professional quality massage with strong nice hands, The Male Therapist is one of my top recommendations.

Just an added note, as some friends who ask me for massage recommendations, do ask me the following question. For those who are seeking for fun and "extras", a possible disappointment to you, as they are providing professional services which is able to earn them the rightful respect in their profession, that they do not have to provide any "extras".

Dear David Y,

Thank you for your commence and I do remember you very well. You are a very appreciative client with your commence and hope every session with us are always pleasent and refreshing. We are proud of the standard in our massage and all clients are treated with upmost care and individuality. Look forward to your next session.

If you are born in May why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount

of 20% off and you pay only $64 or a scrub and massage after discount pay only $96. There is no limit to the

And as of next month May2014 off peak discount  has been taken out and replaced with off peak rewards.

So why not check out our website to find out more about this new rewards system at www.themaletherapist.com

• 1 month later...

There has be some changes in our operation timing, charges and discounts so do take note of our changes.

If you are born in June why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount

or partner do give a advance notice so we can get another therapist to come over or come on a saturday as there are two therapist

available thru out the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently tried The Male Therapist at Singapore Shopping Centre. The place is a clean, well maintained conducive environment for a relaxing massage. The masseur, David is a fit mature guy who is really friendly and polite. During the massage, he always make sure to check if i had any problem areas and if the pressure was ok. Conclusion: A very professional good massage that i would visit again when the chance arises.

Recently tried The Male Therapist at Singapore Shopping Centre. The place is a clean, well maintained conducive environment for a relaxing massage. The masseur, David is a fit mature guy who is really friendly and polite. During the massage, he always make sure to check if i had any problem areas and if the pressure was ok. Conclusion: A very professional good massage that i would visit again when the chance arises.

Dear stocky guy thanks for the commence and look forward to see you again

• 4 weeks later...

If you are born in July why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount

or partner do give a advance notice so we can get another therapist to come over or come on a saturday as there are two therapist

• 1 month later...

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

If you are born in Sept why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount

Edited by bigis4me

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

If you are born in Sept why not come over and enjoy a full body massage session after a birthday discount

wow

if need a discount.

we have to wait till the birthday month

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly