Male HQ

The most interesting chat

begleitung

What was the most interesting chat you ever had here?  Be it in the forum, group or personal chat, messages exchange etc?

Mine was yesterday. The three of us talked about swimming, diving and freediving. A medley of stories, interspersed and impactful, nothing sexual and thoroughly enjoyable. 

and you?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, begleitung said:

What was the most interesting chat you ever had here?  Be it in the forum, group or personal chat, messages exchange etc?

Mine was yesterday. The three of us talked about swimming, diving and freediving. A medley of stories, interspersed and impactful, nothing sexual and thoroughly enjoyable. 

and you?

Cherish that.. its rare these days.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 6/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, begleitung said:

and you?

It must feel amazing to just hit it off with someone and go down a stream of conversation ^^

On 6/24/2020 at 10:04 AM, phewphew said:

It must feel amazing to just hit it off with someone and go down a stream of conversation ^^

Totally. It was a random nice chat about swimming about the three of us, sharing tips and experience. 

although i must say the other two swimmers are much more experienced and they know what they are doing. ;)