Male HQ

Where do broken heart go?

Guest Renjinakopal

Guest Drifter
11 hours ago, Guest Renjinakopal said:

Please help to locate them using Google Maps? I bet many wants to know.

I transfer them onto a piece of paper. Slot it inside an empty glass bottle and let it drift out into the sea and say "Good Bye!".

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Broken hearts don't go anywhere!

It is part of a complete, well lived life to have a broken heart.  Broken once or many times.  "Well lived" or well living means that we have in our heart a set of metal lockers where we put inside the broken heart pieces, to be taken out on rare occasions but where they are kept out of the way for the heart to keep beating satisfactorily most of the time.

Guest Cleansing heart

Broken hearts don't go anywhere!

It is part of a complete, well lived life to have a broken heart.  Broken once or many times.  "Well lived" or well living means that we have in our heart a set of metal lockers where we put inside the broken heart pieces, to be taken out on rare occasions but where they are kept out of the way for the heart to keep beating satisfactorily most of the time.

You are cluttering your heart with so many broken pieces. I would toss them out immediately, give my heart a good cleansing and put the most beautiful memories inside so that it becomes a beautiful place where guests are free to visit. 

You are cluttering your heart with so many broken pieces. I would toss them out immediately, give my heart a good cleansing and put the most beautiful memories inside so that it becomes a beautiful place where guests are free to visit. 

I realize that "broken heart" in this thread means having been abandoned by a person we love, who looked for someone else.  These broken pieces yes, after a while they belong in the trash.  But the heart can be broken much stronger by a beloved person who passed away.  This is what happened to my heart when my long time boyfriend passed away, when the most beloved aunt from my childhood passed away.  I ADORE those broken pieces and they are there to stay forever,  but they need to be placed out of the way to allow for normal, happy life to continue.  Every once in a while they come out of hiding and fill again my spirit with love.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.