Male HQ

What would u have done differently 10 yrs ago

On 6/9/2020 at 1:19 PM, repressednerd said:

I still wished I joined the community earlier. My mental development would have been more mature with more experiences in the LGBT circle.

Mood, but also most ppl won't talk to Pic-less accounts XD

Guest Study

Studied much, much harder. Get scholarship, get out of this country. 

Knowing the winning 4D/Toto numbers, go buy them xD

Buy Apple stock maybe. 

Guest Done!

I had done and tried everything I needed to do 10 years ago.  Looking back, failure or success is no longer matter because it reached my limit, my capacity.  If I return to 10 years ago, I would have done the same and the outcome will still be the same.  Look at Singapore, nothing much has changed even 20 years ago till now.  So, I am not looking back, but looking forward 10 years from now.

• 1 month later...

On 6/9/2020 at 10:25 AM, begleitung said:

Inspired by the living in ur 30s discussion, what would you have done differently had you have known what you know today?

or no regrets etc at all?

Can you still salvage the situation, if necessary?

Won’t say regret anything but there’s definitely some things that I’d do differently if I had known.

1. don’t let anyone belittle or mistreat you (met some jerks)

2. Study more, be more knowledgeable because knowledge is indeed power

3. Be more positive and happy, was always negative and overthinking stuff when 20

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

On 7/3/2020 at 9:24 AM, Cutecuteguy said:

I would have chosen to lead a simple life. Very simple life with no complications.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:26 AM, begleitung said:

Is it very complicated now)

No, it is not more complicated than at any other time. 

On the contrary, technology offers us powerful tools, like the Internet.  So many things I order online, and they appear at my doorstep.  So much information we have now access to, without opening a book.  Add TV and recorded media,  and there was never so much entertainment at home readily available.  No need to get bored.  Not even during this covid times of lockdown.

And during normal times, it has never been easier to travel.  Even sex is easier, with online dating sites and saunas. 

About the topic, what would have done differently 10 years ago?

I have few regrets about this.  And I understand why I did what I did 10 years ago. 

More things I wish I had done differently 50 years ago.  

But then I was an inexperienced nerd full of complexes.  One cannot ask too much for such an individual  :) 

On 6/9/2020 at 10:25 AM, begleitung said:

Inspired by the living in ur 30s discussion, what would you have done differently had you have known what you know today?

or no regrets etc at all?

Can you still salvage the situation, if necessary?

Looking back I realise now I really enjoyed my previous career life. Pay wasn’t great, work hours demanding, but that was the real me doing work I love doing. I may be quite different a person now if I’ve kept to it. Likely with a different set of life gains and pains lol. Being align with one’s own authenticity is priceless (at least for myself).

Relationship wise, even if I do go back 10 years in time, I don’t think I can escape the lessons I’m meant to learn. There’re pains, but there’s also growth from these pains. If I’ve known it’ll end, I’ll treasure it even more while it’s still mutual and sweet. 

Edited by Pubic01
Spelling error lol

4 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

Looking back I realise now I really enjoyed my previous career life. Pay wasn’t great, work hours demanding, but that was the real me doing work I love doing. I may be quite different a person now if I’ve kept to it. Likely with a different set of life gains and pains lol. Being align with one’s own authenticity is priceless (at least for myself).

Relationship wise, even if I do go back 10 years in time, I don’t think I can escape the lessons I’m meant to learn. There’re pains, but there’s also growth for these pains. If I’ve known it’ll end, I’ll treasure it even more while it’s still mutual and sweet. 

May I know in which line is it?

On 8/8/2020 at 12:26 AM, wkayz said:

Won’t say regret anything but there’s definitely some things that I’d do differently if I had known.

1. don’t let anyone belittle or mistreat you (met some jerks)

2. Study more, be more knowledgeable because knowledge is indeed power

3. Be more positive and happy, was always negative and overthinking stuff when 20

Sounds like u have movedd on

If I could turn back the clock to ten years ago, I would want to buy one or two properties for passive income as a source of income for retirement. I would go deeper into retirement planning.

Having said that one should live now.

There is always opportunity in the next few quarters if Covid 19 really dampened the property demand pushes the property price to more realistic level. 

There might be opportunity ahead.  Let nature takes it course.

The more important factor is one must have the thought in mind that's the beginning for any result to be created. Isn't it?

In term of Relationship, I have been there done it.

Learnt a lot and reaches a level where I no longer seek attachment because it only bring sufferings.

Instead love my current bf and focus on time spent with me and am ok to let him goes if he believe that he would be happier if he was to move on from our relationship.

That's the art of true love which I learnt through a hard way but glad that I did learn and practice it these days.

Happy Holiday!

Edited by FIRE2020
added comments

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.