Male HQ

Used underwear

Qoo789qoo789

Used underwear  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 3:03 PM, Butterworth said:

There are this second cloths shop which all cloth are second hand from japan. I bought two secondhand Uniqlo AIRism underwear. Nice to wear it and keep on thinking of pervious japanese dick who used to wear it.

It is a shop or online shop? 

I bought before from a hunk used swimming trunks. 

I mentioned that i wanted used swimming trunks. So he asked me if i wanted it to be use just at the point of delivery. I replied that would be great. 

So before we met for self collection, he informed me that he wore the swimming trunks inside his shorts for his gym session. I was so shocked and turned on. 

We went to a cubicle for him to remove the trunks and pass it to me. I managed to touch his bubble butt. I guess he was happy in meeting me that he asked me if i wanted to suck his dick. Of cuz i did and we had a great time :)

21 hours ago, leantonedboy said:

I mentioned that i wanted used swimming trunks. So he asked me if i wanted it to be use just at the point of delivery. I replied that would be great. 

So before we met for self collection, he informed me that he wore the swimming trunks inside his shorts for his gym session. I was so shocked and turned on. 

We went to a cubicle for him to remove the trunks and pass it to me. I managed to touch his bubble butt. I guess he was happy in meeting me that he asked me if i wanted to suck his dick. Of cuz i did and we had a great time :)

Can intro? Keen to buy also haha

On 7/10/2020 at 12:27 PM, leantonedboy said:

Wow.... interesting!

• 2 months later...

If he wear the swimming trunk to gym i bet he sweat alot and lucky you to have his sweaty trunk.

Lucky someone. Got a pic of his trunks? 🧐

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Clickclock said:

just trying out my luck here, anyone selling used underwear? haha but would need to see ur bod/face pic first.

Wa new fetish ! Hahahahahahaha :lol:

On 12/24/2020 at 4:36 PM, Clickclock said:

just trying out my luck here, anyone selling used underwear? haha but would need to see ur bod/face pic first.

Yes, but i doubt you're a serious buyer since you're asking for the buyer's picture instead of the product picture. 

I think it’s understandable.

People who buy used-underwear have psychological needs attached to it. Knowing that someone has worn it stimulates sexual fantasy and excitement.  Given a choice, many people would prefer, for example, Aaron Kwok’s underwear rather than Mark Lee’s. Hence, the request to ask for the photo of the underwear’s owner. 

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

On 12/24/2020 at 4:36 PM, Clickclock said:

6 hours ago, tic-toc said:

I think it’s understandable.

People who buy used-underwear have psychological needs attached to it. Knowing that someone has worn it stimulates sexual fantasy and excitement.  Given a choice, many people would prefer, for example, Aaron Kwok’s underwear rather than Mark Lee’s. Hence, the request to ask for the photo of the underwear’s owner. 

Yes understand if its for fetish collection. But there are also those who genuinely buys them to wear because it is cheaper than buying brand new. 

43 minutes ago, P for... said:

Yes understand if its for fetish collection. But there are also those who genuinely buys them to wear because it is cheaper than buying brand new. 

uh no, I dont buy them because its cheaper, I genuinely want it for fetish reasons.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

On 12/30/2020 at 11:36 PM, repressednerd said:

Met a guy in Ten Men once and he stole my underwear. After that I only go for skin night.

Wow u must be very hot dude to him there for the steal your your undies. By the the way how he took it. Normally I go to sauna in in my old season gear ones. There few times some guys asked for my undies and I happily give it to them. Before I pass to the them I wipe my whole body with it and pass it to them. Before that I make them take a deep sniff of my underwear before we go. You can see how they really into your undies.

Edited by fetish72

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Old ones to give away:

2 no-brand ice silk blue trunks

2 renoma silvery thongs

5 skinxwear black thongs

1 no-brand see-through black thong

1 no-brand netted see-through undie

For waist 30-32

Meet at Clementi MRT for collection. 
Can wear them one last time before giving them away if needed :)
PM please. 

7304F7A0-600D-407F-9811-C28A6AA8C84B.png

Edited by lean n mean

• 2 weeks later...