Male HQ

Guest fighting over guest's names

Guest Hazily Instructor

Guest Hazily Instructor

When I tried to post something using my phone just now, i wasnt able to cos they said im a spammer. How do I solve this problem so I can comment back using my phone?

Guest REAL Hazily Instructor -IP
1 hour ago, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

When I tried to post something using my phone just now, i wasnt able to cos they said im a spammer. How do I solve this problem so I can comment back using my phone?

Maybe you should QUIT IMPERSONATING ME ... and make up your own motherfucking screen name ... instead of stealing mine and those made by other guests ... and then you won't have that gosh damned problem!

You're a fucking asshole! If you can't think of your own screen names ... just stick to Guest Guest ... we already know you don't have a creative cell in your pea-sized brain anyway! What the fuck are you trying to prove?

Are you trying to annoy me? So the fuck what? I'm annoyed! Now what? What's the next step? I go to work, and make my money, and continue to live a fulfilling life! You, however, will still be a miserable, unusable, loser!

Nobody cares about your idiotic "tricks" if that's what you want to call them! You're a fucking idiot, moron, and asshole! Maybe impersonating people is your way of getting attention, but in the end, you're just pathetic!

LOL!  It's so comical to see "guests"  fighting over their "names"...

Maybe BW should assign to each guest post a "number",  like each prison inmate has a number", 

and a password when the post is created, 

and in this way prevent guests to "steal" their names?  :lol:

Guest REAL Hazily Instructor -IP

I will say this again, Steve, I know I don't "own" the name Hazily Instructor as a guest. You know that I have also stated that if the changes that were suggested in Larry's "Open Letter" thread come to fruition, I have no problem posting in a guest-free Main Forum as a guest, so that is not the issue.

The issue is that a rude troll types in names used by other guests who are clearly not him for no reason. He didn't think of the name. It means nothing to him. He has no reason to use it. He should think of his own name that means something to him, or else stick with the uncreative Guest Guest.

He does that because the Moderators continue to allow him to troll and flame and type racist comments as he pleases and they never take action. Those problems are why some in the "Open Letter" thread want to have a Members Room listed first on the menu with most threads moved there.

That seems to be the only way to take away this troll's only source of pleasure in life. He is clearly a miserable person who therefore wants to make others miserable. But members of the LGBTQ Community do not come to Blowing Wind for the purpose of being made miserable by a vulgar incel.

4 hours ago, Guest REAL Hazily Instructor -IP said:

I will say this again, Steve, I know I don't "own" the name Hazily Instructor as a guest. You know that I have also stated that if the changes that were suggested in Larry's "Open Letter" thread come to fruition, I have no problem posting in a guest-free Main Forum as a guest, so that is not the issue.

The issue is that a rude troll types in names used by other guests who are clearly not him for no reason. He didn't think of the name. It means nothing to him. He has no reason to use it. He should think of his own name that means something to him, or else stick with the uncreative Guest Guest.

He does that because the Moderators continue to allow him to troll and flame and type racist comments as he pleases and they never take action. Those problems are why some in the "Open Letter" thread want to have a Members Room listed first on the menu with most threads moved there.

That seems to be the only way to take away this troll's only source of pleasure in life. He is clearly a miserable person who therefore wants to make others miserable. But members of the LGBTQ Community do not come to Blowing Wind for the purpose of being made miserable by a vulgar incel.

Dear Guest REAL Hazily Instructor,

I STILL fail to see why you cannot post as a member.   If your old member alias was trashed in the past,  why not take out a new one? In this way nobody will steal your ID.

I also don't see (maybe my vision has deteriorated ) why the fact that there are guests around or not can make any difference.  Treat guests as guests, and members as members.

Guest Timidy Asian Boy
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Why don't you take out a membership, a new one or the old one,  and post as a member?

What is there to be afraid of?

Asian are generally shy, just like me.

3 hours ago, Guest Timidy Asian Boy said:

Asian are generally shy, just like me.

Is that a reply? You are speaking in circle that makes totally no sense. Who can see you from looking at the PC screen you have at home? You think registering will expose you to us? Your so call shyness is misplaced. Or just click bait. :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest The Only Hazily Instructor
On 6/14/2020 at 2:33 AM, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

21 hours ago, Guest REAL Hazily Instructor -IP said:

Yeah right the two of you, Don't you think you will go unnotice to me. Stop fighting over my guest name as there is only one me. Just leave my name alone.

• G_M changed the title to Guest fighting over guest's names
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.