Jump to content
Male HQ
T00H0rny

my first experience with "teacher"

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I have never shared this experience with anyone before and I been thinking whether I should share with you guys and finally, decided to share with you. It happened many years ago when I was in Sec 4. Before I start, pls allow me highlight in advance that this is my real experience (100% real) and it is not sad story or anything bad.. 🙂 so pls enjoy reading it and forgive my lousy English..

 

There was a period of time in sec 4 when I engaged a private male tutor who is around 4 years older than me. let's just called him Roy (not his real name and sorry if you got offended if your name is Roy 🙂 ). I engaged him together with another male friend. we live nearby so he usually came over to my place to conduct lessons together with my friend. so, usually lessons are three of us together. Roy usually a funny guy and joked about a lot of things. mostly he joked with us about sexuality and most of the jokes were sexual in nature. Of course we don't mind as we were teenagers and testosterone level was very high and horny at that time. (until now still high and horny..). I did not have any feelings for Roy or my friend though as I am only into girls and older women. But sometimes, when we didn't finish homework he gave or we couldn’t answer his questions, Roy got angry and scolded us. So, we kind of scare of him a bit too...

 

Sometimes, I noticed that Roy gave me more chances and got along with me more than with my friend. He commented on my legs and my hands. He said he liked my fingers and my legs. It was a bit wired though but I didn't really mind it. He touched my legs and thigh areas sometimes during the lessons. I did not really mind those touches, as I mentioned, I am really horny guy and those touches felt good, haha. But he was not really obvious and he did not do those touches when my friend was around. Now, I think off those days again, I realized he was really into me only. Normally, when I am home, I did not wear underwear. I still do not wear underwear when I am home until now and even sometimes, when I go out nearby, I do not wear it.. So those touches sometimes, made my dick hard and I had to try hiding it from him and my friend..Sometimes, I had to excuse myself and went to toilet and breathed to relax it..May be Roy noticed those but I was not sure what to do or how to respond those touches..

 

when the exam was getting closer, Roy suggested that we should stay overnights at my place for a few days and studied together..He would also stay with us for a few days and guided us and helped us in studying. So, we agreed to it and “boob camp” was started....

 

to be continued...

Edited by T00H0rny
font size increased

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, T00H0rny said:

Hi all,

I have never shared this experience with anyone before and I been thinking whether I should share with you guys and finally, decided to share with you. It happened many years ago when I was in Sec 4. Before I start, pls allow me highlight in advance that this is my real experience (100% real) and it is not sad story or anything bad.. 🙂 so pls enjoy reading it and forgive my lousy English..

 

There was a period of time in sec 4 when I engaged a private male tutor who is around 4 years older than me. let's just called him Roy (not his real name and sorry if you got offended if your name is Roy 🙂 ). I engaged him together with another male friend. we live nearby so he usually came over to my place to conduct lessons together with my friend. so, usually lessons are three of us together. Roy usually a funny guy and joked about a lot of things. mostly he joked with us about sexuality and most of the jokes were sexual in nature. Of course we don't mind as we were teenagers and testosterone level was very high and horny at that time. (until now still high and horny..). I did not have any feelings for Roy or my friend though as I am only into girls and older women. But sometimes, when we didn't finish homework he gave or we couldn’t answer his questions, Roy got angry and scolded us. So, we kind of scare of him a bit too...

 

Sometimes, I noticed that Roy gave me more chances and got along with me more than with my friend. He commented on my legs and my hands. He said he liked my fingers and my legs. It was a bit wired though but I didn't really mind it. He touched my legs and thigh areas sometimes during the lessons. I did not really mind those touches, as I mentioned, I am really horny guy and those touches felt good, haha. But he was not really obvious and he did not do those touches when my friend was around. Now, I think off those days again, I realized he was really into me only. Normally, when I am home, I did not wear underwear. I still do not wear underwear when I am home until now and even sometimes, when I go out nearby, I do not wear it.. So those touches sometimes, made my dick hard and I had to try hiding it from him and my friend..Sometimes, I had to excuse myself and went to toilet and breathed to relax it..May be Roy noticed those but I was not sure what to do or how to respond those touches..

 

when the exam was getting closer, Roy suggested that we should stay overnights at my place for a few days and studied together..He would also stay with us for a few days and guided us and helped us in studying. So, we agreed to it and “boob camp” was started....

 

to be continued...

I hope i can go ur place again near lrt..i missed seeing u naked..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eyes hurt

be kind to old people

 

don't use this font style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest eyes hurt said:

be kind to old people

 

don't use this font style

Oops sorry. Will repost again 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

continued...

 

So Roy came and helped us in our studies for a few days. I think it was a week. we were focusing on our exam and really into studying. So, I did not really get a chance to masturbate and relieve as my friend and Roy were with me in my room almost whole day. Usually, at that age, I cummed at least once a day. some days so horny, i cummed 2-3 times in a day..anyway, what I mean is at that time, I was really "starve" of cumming and my load was getting bigger by the day... 

 

one afternoon, I think it was on 6th day of our study, my friend had to go back home for a few hours. I think it was around 4pm. I was left with Roy in the room and I was getting tired of studying and needed to stretch my back muscles. So i lied down on the floor. The flooring is wooden and had a soft carpet on it. After a few mins, I flipped over and lied down on my tummy and continued studying. That's when Roy came over and sat beside me. He asked me whether I was fine or not. I said my back muscles feel pain and needed to stretch. Then without warning, he put his hand on my legs and started massaging my legs and asked me whether I am ok or not. I did not know what to respond. i was a bit scare, shy, embarrass and felt good at the same time. His palms were not cold, they were warm, so it felt really good. I never been massaged by anyone before that and it was my first time. He was massaging my calf areas on my one leg and slowly moving up to my thigh area on the other leg. when his hands reached thigh areas, instead of massaging me hard, he squeezed softly and starting stroking slowly and softly....

 

 the strokes were long and soft strokes. by that time, my face was down totally on the floor. I was using my books at a support on my head. i closed my eyes completely as I was so scared and shy to look at him. But my other side of mind wanting more and more and asking him silently not to stop. sometimes, his hand came all the way up to my buttock. I was wearing shorts but very loose type of shorts where you can put your whole hand inside type of shorts. and i was not wearing underwear... and my dick was semi hard at that time already. he kept on touching my thigh areas and time to time, touched my buttocks, squeezed them softly and stroke down again to my thighs. Honestly, i didn't really remember exact steps, but that was most of it. and then...

 

He touched my dick slightly. when he slighted down his hands from my buttock to inner thigh, he stroked my dick with his back of his hand. I think he was teasing me or testing water and waiting me to respond. but I was already too horny and lost control of my mind under his strong hands. I was letting him do whatever he wants and don't stop...I think I let out a soft moan at that time. He continue to do that for a few strokes, may be 2-3 mins. I did not really counted and honestly, I did not care anymore that time. he touched my dick for a few more times and stroked down all the way to my calf and feet areas and then...he stopped suddenly. he walked up and said "time to go back to study" and he returned back to his table....

 

to be continue...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Guest Oh my said:

Wow you live alone at 16.... 

Lo.. strange observation... nope I didn’t live alone at 16 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, fitbi said:

lol almost same story with my sec 3 tutor and he wore those singlets I could see his tanned body easily :doh:

Pl do share more - who seduced who ah? :P

Edited by yuquidam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

continue...

 

I did not know how to react that situation. Was he kidding or playing with me? Was he not into me or all those were just accidental touches? I really had no idea how to handle that and I was having mixed feelings. After that, I could not look at him directly anymore and tried avoiding talking to him directly. After about 1hour later, my friend came back and the rest of the day continued as normal. I could not put my mind into study anymore, I could not focus anymore but I tried. The rest of the evening went by as per normal and sleeping time came....I have the double buck bed in my room as I used to sleep with my elder brother. my brother had moved out for overseas study at that time already. I let my friend sleep on the upper deck as I do not like going up to upper deck. So I slept on lower deck. Roy slept on the floor with soft mattress. We started to sleep around 1am and my friend fell asleep very fast but I could not. I turned here and there and tried to sleep. As you might realized, my mind was going haywire at that time and part of my mind asking for more of Roy's touches...may be around 1:30, suddenly I felt someone just sat down on my bed beside me....

 

I knew it was Roy. he asked me quietly whether I was sleeping or not. I replied him with half sleepy voice that I was still awake without opening my eyes..I was back facing him at that time. Suddenly, he placed his one hand on my thigh . I was still wearing shorts (not the same shorts from afternoon. Of course I changed to new one after shower..haha). He started stroking softly on my one thigh. I was sleeping side way and back facing him. So his hand can touch my back side of my thigh and front side. I did not know exactly what he was doing and I was only feeling his touches and asking for more in my mind. then, he slit his hand into my shorts and touched my buttocks. He kept on caressed my thighs and buttocks side way for 2-3 mins more. by that time, my dick was almost fully hard already. then he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me so that i turned over to lie on my back. I did not know whether I should ask him to stop or open my eyes and looked at him or shout for help. my mind was going crazy and one side of my mind asking me to let him continue and one side of my mind asking me to stop...finally, the naughty side of my mind won..

 

I think he understood what was happening in my mind. He bent down and came closer to my ears and spoke softly ..

"just relax, ok? don't worry too much. just relax and feel me. I wont hurt you and I just wanted to make you feel good"..

yes. i still remembered those exact words if you ask me. that was my first time someone talked to me such way in my room, on my bed while touching me...ok? So yah..i remembered those words..

 

I did not respond but instead I think I let out a soft moan because just right after those words, he touched my fully hard dick! he slowly grabbed it from the end and stroked slowly all the way up. he did that motion for 3-4 times and my mind was going crazy!..while he was doing that with one hand under my short, his other hand came under my shirt and slowly lifted it up. I moved my back up a little bit and I let him pulled my shirt up and he started touching my nipples and rubbing my chest areas and tummy areas. his hands were soft and warm and every touches made me more horny...after 2-3 mins, he lied down beside me and started licking my nipples. I did not know why he did that but my nipples are not sensitive type. But I let him do whatever he want at that time..then he slowly took off my shorts fully and I became totally half naked left with only my shirt pulled all the way up to my neck...

 

he kept on caressing my dick and my balls while sucking and licking my nipples. I didn't remember the exact way how he gave me strokes to my dick but I think it was just normal hand job kind of motion. sometimes, he stopped on the dick head area and did the circular motion to the neck area, and it made me to let out moans and my back curved upward. luckily, my friend is a heavy sleeper..

 

and he came up to my ears and said again those words I still remembered "just relax and breathe.....don't think anything else and....let go...."

with those words and his strokes on my dick and dick neck...i exploded with a relatively loud moans. 

i have never cummed under the hand of another person before. that was my first..I exploded like crazy, i think. my cum was all over his hand and on my short and on my bed. he kept on stroking until all my juice came out and he kept on going even after my last drop juice was out...

I was shy and embarrass and felt really really great at the same time because his hand was covered with my cum!

 

only then , i opened my eyes and i looked at him. he smile warmly in re-assuring manner and told me not to worry and he will clean up by himself. he quickly pulled out a few tissue papers from nearby tissue box and started cleaning his hand and my legs and my bed..I really felt pai seh but I let him do it because it felt really good when someone clean you up like that...he cleaned me up slowly and softly...after that, he lied down beside me again and asked me whether I was ok or not. I only nodded and did not look at him at all..I kept my eyes closed again but my mind was going crazy and my breathing were still high and strangely, my dick was still semi hard! 

 

I was lying down on my back with my eyes closed while he was lying beside me side way and facing me. his one hand is still on my body and still busy going here and there, touching here and there and I was still naked except my shirt pulled up. he said "I like your body. your soft skin and of course your big tool down there.." i heard a soft giggle at the end of those words. may be he was smiling with full satisfaction, looking at 16 years old virgin boy who cummed under his hands, now lying helplessly horny and naked.....i just replied "umm uh" or something like that...

 

after about 10-12 mins later, he asked me..." do you want to try something new?"

 

to be continued...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, fitbi said:

Lol i dont really like to write stories actually. But mine is more touchy stuff and nothing much.


Anyway, my tutor is those sporty type...rode a bike to my house every time. Always sweaty when arrived at my house, and he loved to wear those singlets with those wide sides and can see his nipples easily and shorts. Tall, lean fit guy with round eyes and nice features. My sister bff ever went to my house and kept asking me about my tutor. :frustrated: I was not into him cos was straight that time and I find him a turn off, and I do not know why my mother hired him as my tutor. LOL. Anyway no bed scenes at the end. 

 

He loved telling me his sex stories with gfs and loved watching how curious I am when listening. My dick turned hard during those stories and at times he will purposely touched it to disturb me and of course I brushed his hand off and he gave me a cheeky smile. Over the time, I got curious and I wanked to his stories but imagine him more....lol. He loved pinched my nips hard  whenever I made a mistake in my maths:swear: 

 

thank you for your sharing bro. pls kindly start new thread if you wish to share your experience. thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, T00H0rny said:

 

thank you for your sharing bro. pls kindly start new thread if you wish to share your experience. thank you.

well i wrote cos someone asked...anyway i deleted. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, fitbi said:

well i wrote cos someone asked...anyway i deleted. :)

Thanks! Appreciate your interesting sharing too. :)

Edited by yuquidam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T00H0rny said:

 

thank you for your sharing bro. pls kindly start new thread if you wish to share your experience. thank you.

Apologies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T00H0rny said:

...

after about 10-12 mins later, he asked me..." do you want to try something new?"

 

to be continued...

HAWT!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hawt

fucking hot!! omg. can't wait to read what other tricks roy has up his sleeves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

continue...

 

that question startled me. I mean what i had done so far is the "new" thing for me already! I was like what more new things you want to do me Roy?...

I opened my eyes and looked at him but I did not answer his question partly because I did not know how to answer. He might have noticed my confusion and returned me a assuring, warm smile and repeated his favorite choice of words.."Don't worry, relax, I won't hurt you. ok?" 

I just responded .."umm-uh".. at the same time, he grab my shirt and pull it off gently from my head. i let him pull it off and now.... i m totally naked! no blanket covering, no shorts, no shirt, no nothing..we off the lights but i had night light on and the light from outside corridor was shining through the window and directly falling into my bed. So, you can imagine, 16 years old boy fully naked helplessly lying on the bed with moon light kind of light shining on him and waiting for the "tiger" to pounce on him...

 

after my shirts came off fully, Roy grab my hands gently and move them slowly over my face and put them down over my head. so now i became like star fish sleeping position..then he gently tied my left hand to bed frame using my shirt. When he started doing that, my heart beats were getting faster and faster and I could hear my heart beating in my ears. my mind was racing with thoughts what he was going to do to me. my mind was cloudy with wild thoughts and worries at the same time. I was thinking "was he going to fuck me?". I did not want that. I was sure of it. after he tied my left hand with my shirt, he quickly took his belt hanging from clothes hanger nearby, then he tied my right hand to right side of the bed frame. the bed I used at that time was IKEA double bunk bed. So, next time when you guys reach IKEA bed section, think of me..ok? haha.. 

 

After he tied both of my hands to his satisfaction, he slowly adjusted his body into the bed. I was not so big size like nowadays. He was also not so big size at that time, so he somehow managed to squeeze into the bed. all of these actions, I was observing with my eyes opened and he noticed that I was worried. He came down closer to my ears and told me to relax again...at that time..i muttered back at him "pls do not fuck me". my voice was shaking and filled with worries and barely audible. but Roy heard me and replied, "no, no, just relax, I won't fuck you. I just want to make you feel so good"...

With those words, i tried to relax my mind and started doing deep breathing...so my chest was moving up and down and up and down and i think it was quiet obvious that I was really nervous...for a few seconds, Roy stopped touching me and stopped moving all the sudden. So, I opened my eyes to see what he was up to. he was looking at me! I mean like looking at me in the way that he was going to eat a prey alive, like he caught what he wanted and he was going to do whatever he wanted to do. he was looking at me up and down and up again my whole tied up fully naked body and enjoying. he was also smiling in a way somehow a bit scary... 

 

Roy started touching my chest and tummy and nipples and slowly moved down to my lower parts. he just moved his hands up and down my whole body and rubbing, squeezing here and there and just trying to get me to the right mood...my dick was getting up slowly and now semi-hard position. then, he came up to my ears and I though he was going to say something. but instead he licked my ears! it was so tingling and I wanted to laugh...he continued licking and putting his tongue inside my ears. And then, he slowly went down to my neck areas.. he continued kissing my neck and went down again to my nipples and started licking again. he sucked and licked and sometimes, he bit my nipples too. but not too hard. I felt the pain sensation shocked through my body but the pain feeling was really good and i liked it somehow...while he was doing that, his hands were busy touching my tummy and thighs, but he did not touch my dick at all at that time. in my mind, I was like,,,"touch my dick, Roy!. hold it and squeeze it and stroke it"..but he didn't do it at that time...

 

he then slowly continued licking down to my tummy and lick my belly button area. it was really tingling sensation and felt so good at the same time too. at that time, he touched my dick and slowly squeezed it. he started touching my balls too and then...his mouth continued moving down and down and then.. he kissed my dick! at first, it was a strange feeling. he continued kissing along the length of my dick and when his mouth reached the tip, he swallowed whole of my dick head!.. it was warm and moist and the feeling electrified my whole body. he continued licking my dick head while it was inside his mouth and his one hand was stroking my dick slowly and the other hand was squeezing my balls gently. from licking, he changed to sucking. that feeling brought my back curve upward and let out loud moans. when I realized it was loud, i wanted to cover my mouth with something. I tried to move my hands but could not. he tied my hands somehow very tight....

 

it was the feelings that I still remembered up to today and I love it.the feeling of helplessness, the feeling of cannot do anything while you are super horny and super hard and you cannot control anything, the feeling that you are in the hands of another older guy. 

 

he continued licking and sucking and stroking my dick at the same time. I am sure most of you guys know the exact feelings how I felt here at that time. I managed to somehow hold my cum as I already cummed one time by his hand. so, this second time, I became more relax and more into fun other than worries and stress. then he hold my legs and pushed them upward so that my both legs are up and kneels are up. but both of my feet were still on the bed. so I became like the woman who is about to get her vagina check. he then moved one of his hands near to my anus area and started tickling and poking the hole. he did not put his finger inside but tickling and poking and pressing the hole while being sucked made my mind went crazy..he continued sucking with his mouth, sometimes loudly, and all the saliva coming out and dripping all over my balls and reaching my anus area. he continued stroking my dick with one hand while tickling my anus with the other hand...after a few mins of being "tortured" like that. I exploded second time into his mouth. my mind went crazy for a few seconds at that time because my dick being sucked while cumming at the same time with one finger playing my anus really brought me to new level of pleasure that I never had before...I let out loud moans and I was afraid my friend would wake up at that time or someone from outside could hear us. but I did not really care anymore that time. I let it go. I moan loudly and crazily. I was in sexual heaven already. 

 

After he sucked me dry out to my last drop of juice, I saw him swallowed them. I was like ..."what!?"..well..i did not know at that time that there are some guys who like to do that...but I did not ask him why..he just smiled at me again and looked at me with satisfaction...then he cleaned me up again and he went out to the toilet without untying me! I was left tied up in my bed fully naked for a few mins..then he came back sat down beside me and asked me how I felt, was it the good feeling or not. I honestly replied him that I liked it and enjoyed it and I felt really embarrass and shy. He kept on re-assuring me nothing to worry about and blah blah blah..but I was still tied up!...finally, I asked him whether he could untie me. and then he smiled at me and jokingly asked me "u want more?"....but I knew he was just joking because he was already reaching out to my hands and untying them at that time before I could reply........

 

"yes Roy, I want more"

 

---------------------------The End-----------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Take care and stay safe.

 

 

Edited by T00H0rny
...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Oh my

Looks like he was sexually grooming you systematically. Hopefully you have learnt to overcome any sexual addiction which resulted. Are you still interested in women? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, T00H0rny said:

continue...

 

that question startled me. I mean what i had done so far is the "new" thing for me already! I was like what more new things you want to do me Roy?...

I opened my eyes and looked at him but I did not answer his question partly because I did not know how to answer. He might have noticed my confusion and returned me a assuring, warm smile and repeated his favorite choice of words.."Don't worry, relax, I won't hurt you. ok?" 

I just responded .."umm-uh".. at the same time, he grab my shirt and pull it off gently from my head. i let him pull it off and now.... i m totally naked! no blanket covering, no shorts, no shirt, no nothing..we off the lights but i had night light on and the light from outside corridor was shining through the window and directly falling into my bed. So, you can imagine, 16 years old boy fully naked helplessly lying on the bed with moon light kind of light shining on him and waiting for the "tiger" to pounce on him...

 

after my shirts came off fully, Roy grab my hands gently and move them slowly over my face and put them down over my head. so now i became like star fish sleeping position..then he gently tied my left hand to bed frame using my shirt. When he started doing that, my heart beats were getting faster and faster and I could hear my heart beating in my ears. my mind was racing with thoughts what he was going to do to me. my mind was cloudy with wild thoughts and worries at the same time. I was thinking "was he going to fuck me?". I did not want that. I was sure of it. after he tied my left hand with my shirt, he quickly took his belt hanging from clothes hanger nearby, then he tied my right hand to right side of the bed frame. the bed I used at that time was IKEA double bunk bed. So, next time when you guys reach IKEA bed section, think of me..ok? haha.. 

 

After he tied both of my hands to his satisfaction, he slowly adjusted his body into the bed. I was not so big size like nowadays. He was also not so big size at that time, so he somehow managed to squeeze into the bed. all of these actions, I was observing with my eyes opened and he noticed that I was worried. He came down closer to my ears and told me to relax again...at that time..i muttered back at him "pls do not fuck me". my voice was shaking and filled with worries and barely audible. but Roy heard me and replied, "no, no, just relax, I won't fuck you. I just want to make you feel so good"...

With those words, i tried to relax my mind and started doing deep breathing...so my chest was moving up and down and up and down and i think it was quiet obvious that I was really nervous...for a few seconds, Roy stopped touching me and stopped moving all the sudden. So, I opened my eyes to see what he was up to. he was looking at me! I mean like looking at me in the way that he was going to eat a prey alive, like he caught what he wanted and he was going to do whatever he wanted to do. he was looking at me up and down and up again my whole tied up fully naked body and enjoying. he was also smiling in a way somehow a bit scary... 

 

Roy started touching my chest and tummy and nipples and slowly moved down to my lower parts. he just moved his hands up and down my whole body and rubbing, squeezing here and there and just trying to get me to the right mood...my dick was getting up slowly and now semi-hard position. then, he came up to my ears and I though he was going to say something. but instead he licked my ears! it was so tingling and I wanted to laugh...he continued licking and putting his tongue inside my ears. And then, he slowly went down to my neck areas.. he continued kissing my neck and went down again to my nipples and started licking again. he sucked and licked and sometimes, he bit my nipples too. but not too hard. I felt the pain sensation shocked through my body but the pain feeling was really good and i liked it somehow...while he was doing that, his hands were busy touching my tummy and thighs, but he did not touch my dick at all at that time. in my mind, I was like,,,"touch my dick, Roy!. hold it and squeeze it and stroke it"..but he didn't do it at that time...

 

he then slowly continued licking down to my tummy and lick my belly button area. it was really tingling sensation and felt so good at the same time too. at that time, he touched my dick and slowly squeezed it. he started touching my balls too and then...his mouth continued moving down and down and then.. he kissed my dick! at first, it was a strange feeling. he continued kissing along the length of my dick and when his mouth reached the tip, he swallowed whole of my dick head!.. it was warm and moist and the feeling electrified my whole body. he continued licking my dick head while it was inside his mouth and his one hand was stroking my dick slowly and the other hand was squeezing my balls gently. from licking, he changed to sucking. that feeling brought my back curve upward and let out loud moans. when I realized it was loud, i wanted to cover my mouth with something. I tried to move my hands but could not. he tied my hands somehow very tight....

 

it was the feelings that I still remembered up to today and I love it.the feeling of helplessness, the feeling of cannot do anything while you are super horny and super hard and you cannot control anything, the feeling that you are in the hands of another older guy. May be this experience is the one seeded in my mind for a long time and I become into BDSM stuffs, submissive and tied up fun with older guys...

 

he continued licking and sucking and stroking my dick at the same time. I am sure most of you guys know the exact feelings how I felt here at that time. I managed to somehow hold my cum as I already cummed one time by his hand. so, this second time, I became more relax and more into fun other than worries and stress. then he hold my legs and pushed them upward so that my both legs are up and kneels are up. but both of my feet were still on the bed. so I became like the woman who is about to get her vagina check. he then moved one of his hands near to my anus area and started tickling and poking the hole. he did not put his finger inside but tickling and poking and pressing the hole while being sucked made my mind went crazy..he continued sucking with his mouth, sometimes loudly, and all the saliva coming out and dripping all over my balls and reaching my anus area. he continued stroking my dick with one hand while tickling my anus with the other hand...after a few mins of being "tortured" like that. I exploded second time into his mouth. my mind went crazy for a few seconds at that time because my dick being sucked while cumming at the same time with one finger playing my anus really brought me to new level of pleasure that I never had before...I let out loud moans and I was afraid my friend would wake up at that time or someone from outside could hear us. but I did not really care anymore that time. I let it go. I moan loudly and crazily. I was in sexual heaven already. 

 

After he sucked me dry out to my last drop of juice, I saw him swallowed them. I was like ..."what!?"..well..i did not know at that time that there are some guys who like to do that...but I did not ask him why..he just smiled at me again and looked at me with satisfaction...then he cleaned me up again and he went out to the toilet without untying me! I was left tied up in my bed fully naked for a few mins..then he came back sat down beside me and asked me how I felt, was it the good feeling or not. I honestly replied him that I liked it and enjoyed it and I felt really embarrass and shy. He kept on re-assuring me nothing to worry about and blah blah blah..but I was still tied up!...finally, I asked him whether he could untie me. and then he smiled at me and jokingly asked me "u want more?"....but I knew he was just joking because he was already reaching out to my hands and untying them at that time before I could reply........

 

"yes Roy, I want more"

 

---------------------------The End-----------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Take care and stay safe.

 

 

Where were the parents? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Tuition Needed

The first thing I want to do tomorrow when Phase 2 starts is to get this tutor to help me in my “homework”.  How to contact him? 🥺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, UniSpeedoBoy said:

Where were the parents? 

 

may be they were having sex in their room...haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Fiction or fact

Sec 4 is not underage meh? 

 

Later police investigate 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

The friend must be a heavy sleeper or real tired, even though T00H0rny moaned loudly and crazily (in sexual heaven) ... 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Oh my
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The friend must be a heavy sleeper or real tired, even though T00H0rny moaned loudly and crazily (in sexual heaven) ... 😇

Yep, and the family members are all conveniently out of the way almost all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
On 6/14/2020 at 10:42 AM, T00H0rny said:

Hi all,

I have never shared this experience with anyone before and I been thinking whether I should share with you guys and finally, decided to share with you. It happened many years ago when I was in Sec 4. Before I start, pls allow me highlight in advance that this is my real experience (100% real) and it is not sad story or anything bad.. 🙂 so pls enjoy reading it and forgive my lousy English..

 

There was a period of time in sec 4 when I engaged a private male tutor who is around 4 years older than me. let's just called him Roy (not his real name and sorry if you got offended if your name is Roy 🙂 ). I engaged him together with another male friend. we live nearby so he usually came over to my place to conduct lessons together with my friend. so, usually lessons are three of us together. Roy usually a funny guy and joked about a lot of things. mostly he joked with us about sexuality and most of the jokes were sexual in nature. Of course we don't mind as we were teenagers and testosterone level was very high and horny at that time. (until now still high and horny..). I did not have any feelings for Roy or my friend though as I am only into girls and older women. But sometimes, when we didn't finish homework he gave or we couldn’t answer his questions, Roy got angry and scolded us. So, we kind of scare of him a bit too...

 

Sometimes, I noticed that Roy gave me more chances and got along with me more than with my friend. He commented on my legs and my hands. He said he liked my fingers and my legs. It was a bit wired though but I didn't really mind it. He touched my legs and thigh areas sometimes during the lessons. I did not really mind those touches, as I mentioned, I am really horny guy and those touches felt good, haha. But he was not really obvious and he did not do those touches when my friend was around. Now, I think off those days again, I realized he was really into me only. Normally, when I am home, I did not wear underwear. I still do not wear underwear when I am home until now and even sometimes, when I go out nearby, I do not wear it.. So those touches sometimes, made my dick hard and I had to try hiding it from him and my friend..Sometimes, I had to excuse myself and went to toilet and breathed to relax it..May be Roy noticed those but I was not sure what to do or how to respond those touches..

 

when the exam was getting closer, Roy suggested that we should stay overnights at my place for a few days and studied together..He would also stay with us for a few days and guided us and helped us in studying. So, we agreed to it and “boob camp” was started....

 

to be continued...

Were you 16? Having sex with people below 16 is underage sex. Please state when your teacher had sex with you your age. Were you 15 or 16 years old. If you were below 16 years old, that man should be in jail.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 1:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

Were you 16? Having sex with people below 16 is underage sex. Please state when your teacher had sex with you your age. Were you 15 or 16 years old. If you were below 16 years old, that man should be in jail.

 

 

Many of us are preyed when we are below 16. i had my first suck at 13. let the bygones be bygones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Jacque
      Pm me for any sorts of mutual fun.
    • By Fian
      小故事系列: 《你不能射进去》
      作者:Fian

      今天是我认识『L』先生的第二个月了,我和他是从一个色色交友APP认识的。那个平台里的男生照片,我每看一次就硬一次。哈哈.. 真不好意思~ 说回到『L』先生,第一个月的时候我们之间从了解彼此的兴趣到色色的话题。虽然我已经有了一个固定的伴侣也可以说是男朋友,

      今天发生了一件我无法抵抗也无法挽回的事情了,故事要从我认识了『L』先生的第五个月了,我和他是从一个色色交友APP认识的。那个平台里的男生照片,我每看一次就硬一次。哈哈.. 真不好意思~ 说回到『L』先生,第一个月的时候我们之间从了解彼此的兴趣到色色的话题。然后就不知不觉的和他交往了两个月后,就搬去他家和他的爸爸一起住在一起了。他的爸爸知道我和『L』先生的关系,也不反对。说到他的爸爸,自从他的爸爸离婚后就一直单身了十几年了,但为人和友善,对我也和亲切,但就有一种带有色色的眼神,不过也对几十年没爱爱那可能不色呢?又或许是我想太多了吧。
       
      刚开始我和『L』先生还蛮幸福的,接近一个礼拜我们就会玩色色的运动四到五天,不过每次我都会要求他戴套后才可以进入我的神秘黑洞。虽然他和不乐意但还是会配合我的。我没每次被他进入黑洞的时候都会不自觉的叫的特别诱人也特别大声,他总会捂着我的嘴巴,叫我小声点,不要给他的爸爸听到。还有他也每次都问我能不能射进我的嘴里,也每次被我拒接,因为我还没储备好让他进一步的得到我的全部。
      但随着时间流逝,和『L』先生在一起一段时间后,他的工作需要他经常出国公干,
      但是我和我的伴侣经常不在家,因为他需要经常的出国公干,留我一人在他的家独守空闺。

      渐渐地我就和他的爸爸开始也有了更多接触。
      就在某天夜里,因为太久没射射了,所以就特别的horny。就趁他的爸爸在房间里睡着了,便穿了一件白色半透明的上衣与一件半透明带蕾丝的粉红小裤裤,在房间里喝着几倍烈酒,看了一部色色的电影。
      看着看着眼睛已经非常困了,便把灯关了,衣服也没换,门也没锁的就睡了过去。
      不知道是过了多久,我突然感觉到有人在抚摸着我的大腿内测,隔着我的小裤裤慢慢的就摸到了我的软棒棒。我就昏昏沉沉的以为是『L』先生回来了,便没理会太多就小声的问道 “你回来了啊?”。
       
      他也没回我,就不停的继续的揉着我那渐渐变硬的棒棒,慢慢的他开始脱去我的小裤裤,原本还想阻止他的,但是我真的没有太多的力气了,随着我的小裤裤被脱去,我的棒棒已经是坚挺着了。突然我感觉一整温温的感觉,原来他开始含我的棒棒,我就觉得奇怪,『L』先生平时不愿意含我的棒棒的,他只喜欢被人含,怎么今天那么的好?含了大概十分钟后,他的嘴便开始和我接吻了,他还把舌头整个放入我的嘴里,和我舌吻了起来,还时不时的往我嘴里不停的送入他的口水,让我把他给吞下去。
       
      慢慢的我感觉到他开始脱了自己的裤子,然后用他的膝盖慢慢的把我的腿撑开来,这时我大概知道他要做什么了,还有我也觉得奇怪,为什么他的嘴巴周围有那么多胡渣,就觉得哪里不对劲了,我的手便往我旁边的桌灯伸的过去,灯一开,我一阵心凉,一阵恐惧。原来是 『L』的爸爸,我便说到 “uncle你在做什么,我是你儿子的人”,他说 “我实在受不了了,求你满足我好吗。” 话一说完,就继续的把我的脚用手越撑越开,然后我大腿内测也开始麻到一个不行,而我那神秘黑洞和那茂盛浓密小丛林里的软棒棒也是一览无遗的展现在他的老爸面前。他老爸目不转睛的看着我的黑洞, 突然觉得有种羞耻的感觉,接着在我还没来得及反应的时候,便硬生生的把他又大又粗没带套套的棒棒直接塞入进了我的神秘黑洞里了。
       
      “uncle 不~~ 不~不要”
       "嗯~~你~你不可~这~样做~~"
      “而且~ 你~ 你也没带~~ 套套~”
      “我~ 都还没~ 让『L』没带~~ 套套~ 进入过”
      他的老爸也完全没有要理会我的意思,
      被他进攻不到两分钟,我的棒棒就已经是顶天立地到一个极限了,也已经顶住了他老爸的肚子了。
       
      过了不知多久,原本就尿急的我快要尿出来了,
      “我~ 要尿~ 尿出~ 来了,我要上~ 厕所~!”
      他就色色的笑了说 “就在这里尿吧!我要看着你尿出来” 说完他还故意拔了我几根毛毛,挤压我那毛茸茸的球球,就是要弄的我不得不尿出来。
      “不要~ 不~ 我~ 受不了~~了 ”  话没说完我的尿就喷了出来,撒在了我自己的肚子上,还喷到我自己的脸上。大概尿了三十秒后,
      他老爸还开心的玩弄我那湿湿的棒棒,还用手不停的抹我肚子上残留的尿,再把手指放进我嘴里,然后叫我吸干他手指,不然他就内射我。
       
      虽然不愿意但我还是照办了,而这一切的时间,他的抽插由始至终都没停歇过。时不时的跟我舌吻,我都不知道我究竟吞了他多少口水了。最恶心的是他好故意吐了一口痰要我吞下,天啊~ 我尽然毫不犹豫的吞了下去,不知道是不是被他攻陷后,我的欲望像瀑布似的一发不可收拾,“啊~~ 嗯~~”
      突然我好像在慢慢的享受这一切的感觉。 我的手也不不知觉的揉着我自己的棒棒。
      就在我开始要享受的时候,他的动作好像越来越快,气也跟着越来越喘,这是我知道惨了,他好像要射了。
      虽然知道自己有棒棒是不会有怀孕的问题,但是就不想给一个uncle射进去,就开始说道,
      “un~ uncle~ 不要~ 射进~ 进~去~ 不~ 不要~  嗯~~~” 
      “不~ 不可以~~ 这样,你~ 妳没有~ 带~ 带套~~”
       
      他老爸根本听不进去,拼了命的越攻越来劲,
      我试着推开他,却推不动腿更是没办法踢他,因为可以想象我的脚已经被他打得很开了,要如何踢他呢?
      就这样我腿开开的被他恨恨的一顶,再顶的把他那不知存了多久的子孙,一波接一波的一滴不剩的全灌入进我可爱的神秘黑洞里,过了差不多一分多钟后,他才慢慢的拔了出来,然后看着他的蛋白质从我的黑洞里慢慢的流了出来。天哪~ 这画面真的很像日本爱情动作片里才会出现的一样。
      他老爸慢慢的穿起裤子,回头冷冷说了一句 “以后你就是我可以内射的人了,知道吗,当然只有当『L』不在的时候。”
       
      我的眼泪也缓缓的滴了下,但嘴角却偷偷的上扬了。
       
      *所有故事純屬虛構。如有雷同 实属巧合。
      * All story is purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual individuals or events are coincidental.
    • By Jacque
      Anyone keen in meeting up at Sembawang park?
      Pm me..
    • By Jacque
      Seeking horny guys who are looking for any fun.
      Sembawang.
      Pm me..
       
  • Popular Now

×
×
  • Create New...
counter