Male HQ

Discussion on long pants or short pants during school days? (compiled)

Guest Guest2

Guest Olive

I did not have any chance to wear long pants back then as my school was shorts all the way to sec 4.

There were some guys who actually wore the same pair for all 4 years and by that time, it was super short and tight, can see outline of dick and balls :P

Didn't really think much of it in school but during JC orientation was embarrassing as we stood out as the other schools had long pants..

17 minutes ago, Guest Olive said:

I did not have any chance to wear long pants back then as my school was shorts all the way to sec 4.

There were some guys who actually wore the same pair for all 4 years and by that time, it was super short and tight, can see outline of dick and balls :P

Didn't really think much of it in school but during JC orientation was embarrassing as we stood out as the other schools had long pants..

that s true! n funny
but  I felt during secondary schs, I don't rem I have an amazing length till I m much older

1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

Long pants is so hot, so inconvenient, to put on after PE lesson etc. How ironic. 

Yes, really VERY VERY HOT !!!

Most of use have this practice of wearing the PE attire over our uniform on days where PE is the 1st lesson of the day.

Just imagine how "well-protect" our little brother is ? Not to mention the amt of heat he have to endure.

Guest Olive
24 minutes ago, Guest btss said:

Should make it compulsory for upper sec to wear shorts.

Sexier and more cooling. Easier to see the 'bird' also.

I support!

We had to wear shorts in sec 4 and we were being teased for it by the other schools =(

Would love it if they are force to change too haha..will gladly cut their long pants into short shorts :D

Guest Olive
15 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

no

hairy is part and parcel of manhood, nothing to cover

however I noticed many straight men are hair-less , did they shave or are they really hairless??

for a straight men might be awkward if they are totally hairless if girls see...

Guest 72%dark

When I was in school, when we reached Sec. 3 and were allowed to wear long pants, no one wanted to wear shorts anymore. Upper sec boys never chose to wear shorts unless forced to by laundry circumstances. I guess at that point in our lives, on the cusp of adulthood, we wanted to feel more grown up, we clung to it as a marker of ‘higher status’ that set us apart from the lower sec kids. In our youth, just one or two years of difference in age felt like a big deal; it felt good to be seniors.  (In fact, our teachers would berate us from time to time for having a “long pants mentality”—thinking we were so grown up even though we were actually still so immature.)

I don't recall the relative attractiveness of shorts/long pants being a consideration then, even though I vividly remember this period of my sexual awakening and always being aware of the male bodies around me. I guess the sexual gaze can be attuned to whatever clothing the object of the gaze is wearing; I remember noticing male VPL, noticing subtle shadings of skin tone under the sometimes translucent uniform fabric... And of course there was always PE lesson for revealing skin...

Edited by 72%dark

Guest Guest2
9 minutes ago, 72%dark said:

When I was in school, when we reached Sec. 3 and were allowed to wear long pants, no one wanted to wear shorts anymore. Upper sec boys never chose to wear shorts unless forced to by laundry circumstances. I guess at that point in our lives, on the cusp of adulthood, we wanted to feel more grown up, we clung to it as a marker of ‘higher status’ that set us apart from the lower sec kids. In our youth, just one or two years of difference in age felt like a big deal; it felt good to be seniors.  (In fact, our teachers would berate us from time to time for having a “long pants mentality”—thinking we were so grown up even though we were actually still so immature.)

At that age, the 'higher status' means a lot. I think some schools know it and devise punishments like making upper sec boys wear shorts for a week/month/term etc for breaking school rules.

2 minutes ago, Freakboy said:

For me , I used to alter my pants when I started wearing it haha, went to the tailor and made my pants more hugging and so its able to boxer brief lining properly and also made it shorter so that I'll be able to pull my pants lower and show the brand of my boxer brief haha

so hiao sia

3 hours ago, 72%dark said:

we wanted to feel more grown up, we clung to it as a marker of ‘higher status’ that set us apart from the lower sec kids.

I like wearing the long pants cause it looks cool and i share the same sentiments as 72%dark. I remember the feeling of "I can't wait to wear long pants when I entered sec school" cause like i mentioned it looks cool. :D

8 minutes ago, deathblade88 said:

Do they ?

I thought is long pants for all levels of JC.

or maybe i got it wrong, cause i remembered seeing this teen going from sec to jc. i saw him wearing long pants a few years then he was wearing short pants with the JC polo shirt indicating that he graduated from sec school.

My days.. only by Sec 3 can you wear long pants. And even then some boys still prefer to wear shorts heh.. I guess they like to pull up their short from one leg opening to pop out their cock to pee without unzipping heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

wearing shorts in upper sec is so gay heh

it is as good as saying adults wearing shorts/berms(nowadays the cutting is extremely short) is so gay

no wonder one of my niang friends said that I m confirmed a gay just cos I wear a berm! so stereotyping!

Guest guest
4 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

it is as good as saying adults wearing shorts/berms(nowadays the cutting is extremely short) is so gay

no wonder one of my niang friends said that I m confirmed a gay just cos I wear a berm! so stereotyping!

im referring to the school shorts that students used to wear. it is so short by the time u r in sec 3 already will be so tight lor, like hot pants, showing the bulge hahaha

Guest twinings
22 hours ago, bluerunner said:

When I was in lower secondary, I so wishes to wear long pants because I saw my seniors all wore long pants and looked smart.

When it's time for me to wear long pants, I wished I could wear short pants again. Long pants is so hot, so inconvenient, to put on after PE lesson etc. How ironic.

Agree...long pants are hot and troublesome..

Unlike you complain queens I prefer long pants, hides the hairy legs appropriately and you would feel more senior as compared to the small boys in sec 1/2.

My school changed the uniform starting from sec 2 for me.

The old uniform had shorts in sec 1 and 2 and pants in sec 3 and 4 but with the new uniform, everyone wore long pants for all levels.

So boys look really awkward in pants in sec 1 and 2 since the lower half of the body was growing faster than the upper half during that age.

The old uniform was better with shorts.

Cuz the new uniform made us look like factory workers.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest seriously

When we were sec 3, my school merged with another school, and they implemented a new uniform which did away with long pants. I recall this did not sit well with many of the guys as we had already been wearing long pants yet we had to switch to shorts in sec 4. It was rather embarrassing as by that age, some of us had hairy legs and wearing shorts just makes you feel more juvenile. I remember there was a petition to reinstate back the pants but to no avail.

Not sure how it is now but I suppose the juniors would have got used to it but it was really awkward at the time..

Guest Olive
2 hours ago, Guest seriously said:

When we were sec 3, my school merged with another school, and they implemented a new uniform which did away with long pants. I recall this did not sit well with many of the guys as we had already been wearing long pants yet we had to switch to shorts in sec 4. It was rather embarrassing as by that age, some of us had hairy legs and wearing shorts just makes you feel more juvenile. I remember there was a petition to reinstate back the pants but to no avail.

Not sure how it is now but I suppose the juniors would have got used to it but it was really awkward at the time..

Guess you got to experience what Cat High and Chinese High upper sec guys go through on a daily basis huh :D

Guest guest
On Sunday, 12 June, 2016 at 7:41 PM, DesMesReves said:

It looked cool until I started wearing it. Then it felt so hot. I prefer wearing shorts as it's much more comfortable and they won't get wet in the rain.

agree 100%

Guest Guest Sec Boy

In my school, only upper sec boys can wear long pants except for councillors/prefects which they can start wearing since sec 2.

I was unfortunate enough to selected as one, being one of the more discipline one in class, so i have a choice to wear long pants to school starting from sec 2.

I didn't wear them everyday becos i only have 1 pair (still growing so no point wasting money first) so i alternate or only during special occasions like assembly or school events.

Although i know my classmates were quite envious but boys being boys they will tease me whenever i wore long pants. But when sec 3 comes along and they were so excited to wear long pants cos it shoes that they are upper sec already and i was like meh.... lol.

Back in sec3, it was a eager moment getting to wear long pants. It was an upgrade to your status and it really made you feel you are a senior. It kinda gave you a sense of confidence especially when going out after school.

During junior college (before the O level results are out), we still wore our secondary uniforms, and I was surprised by some folks as their schools had no long pants. Seemed weird and couldn't believe that at that age, they still had to wear shorts that were already rather tight and fitting (sexy) on them. One of them said they envied my uniform as I could wear long pants. Ironically, I was wondering how I would have felt being in their place and it felt kinky. Ended up with some scissor action on the pants that I'd proudly worn in sec3 & 4, slashing them to shorts length like a lower sec boy's uniform LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just want to share my primary 5 and 6 experience where we guys where shorts. I have this crush on this malay guy name H.... who look like chinese wear spec very guyish and sporty and he love wear those big size pants. So i sit 1 table in front and he sit 1 table behind on my left. So last time there is this circle sharperner got mirror. So everytime in class, i will use that mirror to put under my table and try to use it too see if can see his underwear and he love to wear white underwear.. Everytime if I try to see, confirm can see plus the buldge not bad.. hehehe but didnt managed to do anything coz still young..

I personally didn't appreciate wearing shorts and were very happy to wear long pants in the 2 senior years of secondary school. The only times I appreciate shorts were when my super cute classmate would come to class wearing his boy scout uniform with that super tight short pants and long socks! Damn...I still remember clearly.....:P

Edited by Salt&Pepper

Guest Black socks

When I was in secondary school (that was in the 80s) some guys used to wear long pants with black leather shoes and black socks. It was allowed by the school as an alternative to white socks and shoes as part of the uniform. I found that exceptionally sexy and masculine. I didn't know at that time that what I had was a fetish. I just wonder whether secondary school students still wear black leather shoes and black socks these days. Anyone knows?

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, 27 August, 2016 at 9:03 PM, deathblade88 said:

Yeah !!!

Very warm to be in long pants.

Freeball to let them 'breathe'.

Agreed 100% Should do away with long pants. All to wear short from sec 1 to sec 4.

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, 5 September, 2016 at 10:43 PM, Guest Breate said:

Agreed 100% Should do away with long pants. All to wear short from sec 1 to sec 4.

Eek! That will result in exposure of hairy sexy legs of seniors (upper secondary) guys :o

or worse, cant tell who are seniors or juniors lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Discussion on long pants or short pants during school days? (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.