Male HQ

Lust without LOVE ?

Fridays

Being a gay alway yearning for relationship but during the courtship encounter roller coaster emotion drainage.

It does create a lot of fears, inferiority complex and stressful stigma for me. I almost want to "siam" (hokkien word) to avoid those commitment. There no right or wrong in relationship especially involve two person in love. Sometime i like to ask is there any true love in our commitment - the answer is yes then why we alway feel being hurts by each other word and behaviour since we do love each other???????

My question is "why love create so much pain and agony in us ?".....speechless wordless to me. I decide to terminate this relationship after many years. It so hard to maintain, salvage, recipocate and uphold our love - so sad but have to let it go.

In the end, i opt for lust from other without love commitment - but i m not truly happy at all.Well, maybe i m having my midlife crisis - aging with lack of confidence, lack of passion, i dun know what to say except clueless between lust and love.

Well, maybe i m not suitable for a love relationship afterall - i hate to agree but alway want something that unstainable especially in relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

相思相见知何日,

此时此夜难为【情】。你的诗句。

【情】是慢性毒药。只要问自己曾经相爱曾经经历,多少开心便足矣。

每个人都会说:喜欢一个人就应该放手让他快乐。

🉑👆这句话挂在嘴边谁都会说,几人又能做🉐潇洒。

你只是还没找到【对的人】。